The Sweet Taste of Young Cunny Pt. 02

Story Info
Older man is oral slut at a coed party.
5.1k words
4.74
9.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Emma's young cunny had tasted sweet but I had even more fun when I spent almost an hour licking, sucking and fingering her kid sister Dee's tight little cunny. She was a sweet college freshman who really loved her first experienced cunny sucking and I knew she'd want more.

When they invited me to this costume party I had no idea what to expect. Well, some idea. I knew what I was expected to do there, just no idea who or how many. I was what Emma had called a "Cunny Masseuse." I gave cunniling to young girls who just wanted a good cunny suck.

I eagerly knocked on the door. It was late even by party standards. Emma had told me to be here 1AM sharp and I wasn't going to screw it up. I was learning to follow Emma's instructions well, I had been well rewarded. Still, she never had me over this late before. I was figuring she wanted me to cunny suck a few friends before bedtime. I really hoped Dee was still here.

I heard some voices so I listened hard. Not hearing any guys, I knocked again.

Emma opened the door as I had hoped. She was dressed like a little princess. It was a nice hot skimpy outfit for a real slutty princess. Long blond hair fell down across her shoulders and over her breasts. Her legs were bare and her breasts stood out and showed real well. It made me wonder how did she not get picked up at whatever party they had been to earlier. Probably because all the guys went home early to watch porn. My generation would never have let this one go home unfucked.

I entered, there were three girls there drinking talking and laughing. They were pretty shitfaced. Emma, her sister Dee, the short blond with the real pretty face. She had the smallest little cunny I think I had ever sucked on and there was a short hispanic beauty I hadn't seen before but I was real excited to see her now.

"I love your lizard costume," Emma said. "You look great."

Then Dee looked over. I smiled as my cock jumped. I had such a fond memory of her naked and moaning with my tongue inside her.

"I heard you were having a costume party," I said, "and you needed a creature with a long hard tongue."

Emma's mouth opened wide, she understood my costume, she laughed and hugged me.

I looked over at the young olive skinned girl. I wasn't sure if she knew what we were talking about but I was getting hard hoping she would find out.

*********

"Mark, I'm so glad you could make it," Emma said. "Come over here and have a seat and a drink." I noticed a small bar and I poured some vodka on ice.

"Come over and sit by me," she said. She went to her chair, there was no place to sit by her but on the floor. I walked over to her looking her up and down again as I took my spot on the floor next to her chair.

I noticed Dee watching me, she kept smiling, she should, I don't think she came as often and as hard in her young life as she did the other night. I started thinking how sweet that cunny had tasted and how quickly and easily she had spread. Again I wished I was a lot younger and could fuck her sweet cunny all night. She was out of control when her button was switched on. Then I saw the hispanic, olive skin, raven haired girl, a real beauty. My mouth began to water. I would take a long time with her.

Emma noticed me staring, "That's Marta her roommate." She said. "You'll get to know her real well later." I could have sworn my fake tail started wagging.

The music was a little loud but I really didn't care. Marta and Dee were talking and munching while Dee was fixing a drink. I couldn't stop watching Marta.

Marta, the olive skin beauty with large breasts was dressed like a witch or dominatrix or something in black leather. Awful hot with those large pointed tits, long raven black hair and dark black eyebrows. I looked to see if she had a whip with her. She looked like she wouldn't hesitate to use one. Maybe just a little, I thought. Was I getting that kinky? I'm sure that Dee has shared with her by now what a wonderful night she had.

Emma looked down at me sitting there like an obedient pet, "We went to a party cross town tonight but we decided they were just some scrubs so we came back here. I'm hoping we can all relax and have a small party here for the rest of the evening."

"Of course," I replied, "I am here at your service," knowing how true that would become and eager to get started.

"Wonderful," she kinda slurred. "That was my plan," as she smiled.

"First," she said, while I sipped my drink, "I want you to take off my boots, my stockings and then this these tight bottoms I have on," she said with a low but commanding voice.

I looked at her for a second, then guzzled my drink down.

"Now," she said sternly and a little louder and I began to pull on her boots. Then I rubbed her legs and one at a time. She had such soft and sweet thighs. Emma was a little larger and older than the other two. Compared to them Emma was a mature young woman.

I couldn't see behind me but my guess was that even if they weren't staring they were well away of what we were doing. From their view I was on my knees in front of her and they could see the green costume with scales made of cloth and a small tail. My legs were bare but my head was covered with a tight green hoodie. I had a pair of loose green shorts on.

When her boots were off I rolled down her stockings and rubbed her soft thighs. Then I reached over and loosened the strap on her bottoms, Emma sat there with her drink in her hand she made no effort to assist me. She was showing her friends that pleasuring her was my job and her role was to relax. She did lift her bottom for a second while I slipped off her bottoms. A got a nice view of a wet spot and a strong smell of pussy, young woman's pussy. It smelled fantastic.

"Fold them," she said and I did neatly and placed them on the coffee table along with her stockings.

She seemed inattentive. "You know what to do," she said and I started shaking as I removed her panties exposing that sweet cunny I had originally seen in the parking lot a couple weeks earlier. She certainly wasn't that hesitant insecure little woman I had meet that day.

She slid down so her cunny was open between her spread knees. I was obviously in a subservient position in front of her on my knees. I'm sure Miss Dominatrix hadn't missed that. Next I leaned forward and began to suck her thighs.

"Dee," she said, "there is more in the freezer," as she paid absolutely no attention to me. My role was to please her. I was working hard at that. Soon she closed her eyes and started to moan as I got closer to her cunny. She tried to act cool but I knew she was jonesing hard to get her cunny licked and sucked. She had loved the previous cunniling sessions we had. This time she started shaking as soon as my tongue found her cunny lips.

Dee and Marta I'm sure were watching but I didn't dare let my head leave her sweet cunny lips as I sucked them like a pro.

She rubbed my head and moaned. I could tell she was enjoying it as she pushed my head down hard on her cunny and rubbed her V hard against my face. I'd bet she had been waiting all day for this. I had this cunny wet and spread for my sucking pleasure.

"That's nice, suck it, suck it," she said, "you're a good slut, suck my cunny."

I took my time to work my way all around her large labia and then to her cunny lips and back. She was getting very wet so I Inserted two fingers from my right hand. I slowly inserted them into her hot wetness and moved them all around inside her. She was squirming now. When I let my tongue just graze over her covered clit she jumped. I could tell I had her tuned up well.

I reached my left hand around her thigh and over. That's when my fingers pulled back the skin and uncovered her clitty. It was so cute but so big up close. Before I attacked it I looked up to see her head was sideways and her eyes were closed as she rubbed the green cap on my bald head. She was lost in the bliss.

My tongue went for the clit and this set her off as she started shaking so I teased her for awhile licking her bare clit which was swollen like a pea. She moaned and started to shake, I could tell she was close to cuming so I went in and sucked hard attacking that pea. Then she shook, tightened up and she came.

"Oh. Oh. So good slut, so good, oh. Suck it slut, suck it," and I did as she showered my face with a gush of her youthful cream. I loved the taste.

Many years ago this is the point I would move between her legs and insert my cock. I have learned once I got my mouth on the clit it was a closed deal. They had reached the point of no return. That was many years and many women ago.

She had continued to cum as I continued my attack. I held back for a while then I moved to intensify my attack. I sucked and licked over and over and when she came I eased up again. After a few shaking orgasms, I knew she needed a rest.

Dee and Marta had stopped talking, i knew they were watching very intently.

I didn't need to be told what to do next but she commanded me for the benefit of her friends. "Now clean it up slut," she said loudly as she lifted her knee giving me access all the way down to her anus. She was soaked and I started at her sweet anus and licked her like an ice cream cone all up and around. She was creamy mess all over. I licked it all clean and dry. I enjoyed it so much I did it again.

Emma sat up as I moved my head back. "Dee, over here," she said, "over here," and Dee came over.

"Dee and I got you a present Lizzy," and Dee hooked a collar around my neck and adjusted it. Then she attached a leash. "Stay," was all she said and I sat on my knees next to her chair. They all giggled at the bald headed senior cunny sucker. I just sat there on my knees and smiled.

I knew Dee was hot and ready just watching. She was such an easy young slut and I couldn't wait for another chance to suck her sweet teen cunny. It had smelled and tasted so sweet last time. She had cum so much and she was a squirter too. I couldn't understand what guys would have been at that last party. Young Dee was such an obvious quick lay. I would have at least fucked her in the car or in the bathroom or somewhere.

Dee sat on the sofa on the other side of the coffee table and opened her legs, "Emma," she said, "can I borrow your slut?"

"Of course, sis," Emma's replied. "Just be sure to return him when you're done using him."

They hadn't talked like thus before and had never referred to me as Slut. I was sure it was to impress that dominatrix Marta. She was a hottie. She was very attentive to how the handled their dominant position. Understandably, she was rather young to have had much Dominatrix experience. She was still learning.

"Over here Lizzy," Dee said as she smiled and Emma let go my leash.

In character I stayed on all fours as I made my way over to Liz. She looked down at me in anticipation. My head and body covered in slick green with scales on my back and the long tail.

I approached and placed my hand on her knees, Marta was standing behind her whispering as Little Dee looked at me.

"Undress me slut," she said in a stern voice, obvious prompted by Marta.

While on my knees, I took off her shoes, then her blue colored stockings that made up part of her sweet Snow White Princess outfit.

Snow White? What irony I thought that a nasty little slut like that would dress as Snow White. She would have been fucking all the dwarfs.

I unfastened her skirt and removed it careful to fold it neatly and place it on the table. She leaned forward and I pulled off her top as she helped me by removing her bra. She had such beautiful young breasts which I wanted to suck on also. She was left with only her panties. I reached for them. They were so shear I could see her cunny lips though them

"Leave them on," she said. "Suck me now."

I kissed her thighs and licked them as I got closer to her cunny. Dee closed her eyes and let me open her legs. I kissed and licked her thighs one at time as I felt the tasty soft flesh. Her panties had a big wet spot. For some reason she had wanted them on.

My hardon was raging. When I got to her panties they were wet and I placed my mouth on her cunny as she squirmed. The heat was heavy and the smell of young cunny was overpowering. The taste was even better. I loved little Dee. I would have lived in her closet if she would let me eat her cunny every night.

Then she changed her mind. Impatient, she quickly pushed my head away and grabbed her panty waistband pulling her panties off and dropping them in front of me never opening her eyes. I chuckled thinking she seemed very experienced at removing her panties quickly. Then she laid back and opened her legs as I got back to licking that sweet teen cunny with no fabric in the way. She had real thin legs and a major gap between them. That was a lot of room to get my head in deep.

Marta stood there watching it all. She had watched me pleasure Emma and now Dee, she would be next.

I licked Dee's young cunny with my eyes wide open enjoying the closeup view, smell and taste of that young teen cunny. She moved and thrashed but I rubbed her soft thin thighs and held her knees tight as I licked all around the labia and the small cunny lips, then down to that sweet young anus as I pushed back her knees. I was giving her the same treatment as I had given Emma and I was enjoying it just as much. I wanted badly to get on top and fuck her hard for hours but I doubted I would have lasted five minutes in her sweet tightness.

"Can I take him back to school?" she said to Emma who laughed.

Then she got serious as I worked toward her clit. She closed her eyes again and moaned, "oh, oh that's so good," as I ate her clit and sucked it hard,

"Yes yes yes oh fuck yes," as she came hard again squirting her teen cream all over my face. I slowed but didn't stop.

"Oh,..oh...," she moaned, it was such a sweet young moan as I went to work again on her young clit. I loved to hear her moan in that young teen voice. Her juices flowed and she shook a little each time my hard tongue pressed her clit and then I started to buzz saw it back and forth. Her clit was definitely her hot button. Any guy who figured that out would be inside her in minutes.

"Oh, oh," she gasped as she grabbed my head and pulled me tight cumming hard while my lips held suction on her clit. She shook and came squirting hard as the juice flowed down my chin. I licked up all she had.

"Oh lizard," said Emma as I turned to her, "you are too dangerous," she said. Dee wants to take you back to her dorm and lend you out for parties."

I loved that idea but right now I was in love with little Dee's cunny and determine to suck it forever."

Her juice had slid down under her cunny and I grabbed her thighs and pushed them back. Her cunny and now her asshole was totally exposed as I licked all her juice and then rimmed her anus. I kept my eyes feasted on such a tight little cunny and now a small brown puckered hole wet with her cream which I was determine to lick dry.

She squirmed and panted as I finished cleaning her up. I licked both sides of the cunny lips then inside, then up and over the clit, she creamed again. I wouldn't leave that sweet cunny, I was going to suck her dry.

Someone pulled my leash, "Enough now, we have more pussy that needs you Lizzy," as Emma pulled me away from the sweetest cunny I had ever remembered tasting.

"Marta needs attention." Emma said.

Ohhh, now there might be problems.

"So is this lizard a eunuch?" Marta asked standing there in her tight leather outfit with the black leather skirt and her long black hair falling down over her large covered breasts. My cock had been so hard for so long it now rested in a semihard stand by mode.

"Oh no," said Emma. " Slut has a big cock."

"Slut," she said, "show Marta your cock."

I pulled my bottoms off and I was naked from the waist down except for the funny looking lizard tail which would be wagging like crazy if it was real. I was rock hard again in seconds.

"It's a nice size one too," said Emma.

"On you back slut," and I rolled over. My large hardon was raging as I laid there with it stiff and exposed. I thought it would touch the ceiling as these young girls looked it over. I had no shame or modesty. I laid on my back naked like a dog with my hard cock exposed to these three young girls. I was proud of it.

Marta walked over. She placed a foot on either side of me, now she towered over me. She lifted her black leather boot and with the toe she moved my cock to the right, then to the left. I was worried what else she might do.

"Yes, it is rather large," she said, "awful hard too. Sticking out so hard. These sluts have no decency, no shame. Like the bitch expects to fuck something."

Then she placed her shoe toe on my hairy ball sack and slightly pressed down.

I felt the pressure and started to move. "Stay still slut," she yelled and I did as she pressed a little harder then even harder as she stepped on my balls with her black boot. She saw the pain in my face. She smiled.

"Yes," she said, "he does have his balls."

"Ok, then," said Dee to end it, Dee had stepped in to save me. I could breathe again as Marta removed her foot from my sack.

Marta looked down at me with an angry face. "I think the slut wants a fuck, don't you slut?" she said. A wicked smile crossed her face. I was ready for whatever fuck she needed.

I smiled. I wanted so badly to blow my load in one of the young honeys, so badly yet I laid there like a whipped dog.

"Yes," she said, it's time the slut gets a fuck," and she turned around and walked away.

Dee looked down at me, "Marta likes fucking," she said with a wicked smile. Oh, ohh, I'm getting lucky, I thought!!!

I laid there and looked back and forth between Emma and Dee waiting for directions. Marta had left the room. Emma, still naked and looking so lovely pulled my collar and sat down on the sofa placing me on my knees in front of her. I gladly went back to work on her sweet cunny.

Then I heard Marta return and I couldn't look as she entered. I expected her to be naked, ready for my cock. From the corner of my eye I could see she had tightened some strap now around her waist and the black leather matched her leather pants except for that black rubber cock that protruded from the end.

Marta and Emma pulled my lizard costume over my head and I was stark naked. Naked and vulnerable except for the collar and the leash. My head was buried in Emma's cunny and my bare ass was exposed.

I felt the lotion on her hands as Marta massaged my cock, my balls and then my anus and it felt so good. Suddenly I jumped as the rubber cock entered me. Fortunately she had lubricated it.

I looked up and yelped.

Emma slapped me, "don't stop slut," she yelled holding my collar tightly and I continued sucking her cunny as Marta began slow fucking my anal canal. I wanted her to stop, I wanted to object. I was being used like a slut toy by three coeds and I was enjoying it. Her rubber cock went deep massaging my prostate and it felt great.

I continued to suck Emma's sweet cunny as Marta slowly massaged my prostate from inside my anus. My cock was hard as a rock again and I started to drip.

"This is how it feels to get fucked," said Marta. "Like it, bitch. like getting reamed out by some hard cock deep inside you?"

Oh, I could tell this bitch had an agenda. She wanted to be on the giving end instead of the receiving end, the fucker and not the fuckee.

"Do you like having a hard cock inside you, using you? You like fucking young girls? Think we like getting stretched around some hard cock that shrivels up leaving a goey mess. Then we have to go finish pleasuring ourselves. Like getting your ass reamed?" She taunted.

Actually I did, I liked it a lot.

I reached down to massage my cock, I needed release so badly and Marta yelled,"No slut, no one said you could relieve yourself. Hands off," then she showed the small whip and dropped it next to me.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12