The Sweet Taste of Young Cunny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, no she wasn't really going to whip me."

"Yes, use me oh yes," I said as I stopped a second then went back to sucking. Then Emma shook and came hard again as I sucked down her juice. My hardon was raging and leaking from the prostate massage I was getting from Marta. Thankfully Marta was overly intoxicated and quickly tired of fucking me and after I finished cleaning up Emma I knelt there exhausted and caught my breath. I was loving this.

I looked over and saw Marta. She was naked except for her panties now as she removed her top and I saw those amazing tits with the large dark nipples. She was such a beauty and tried to act so tough. But my asshole had been reamed. I truly wished I could have watched her asshole get gangbanged by a group of bikers.

Except, I knew she was next as I sat there obediently with my large hardon exposed for all these young girls to see.

Marta sat down on the sofa and said, "Here slut," and I eagerly obeyed. As I was ready to service her I looked over at Dee at the bar. I said, "crème de menthe," and she poured me a rather large glass which I took a quick swallow and set it down. By then Marta had removed her panties and my eyes feasted on an amazing patch of jet black hair just above her well shaved slit.

Marta quickly parted her legs and I sipped another large gulp of the menthe and put my head between her legs. My tongue was getting a little fatigued but there was no way I wasn't going to suck this hot cunny as long as I could. I also knew what crème de menthe could do to a cunny. I really wished they had Cinnamon Schnapps.

My head went to her thighs and again I smelled the smell of a woman in heat. Inside that forest of dark hair was a large Labia and a protruding set of cunny lips. I licked from the bottom up as my nose moved inside the hairy patch and my tongue pressed hard on her clit. I lit her up. Marta was on fire as I ate her cunny and she creamed a river. Then her hand held my head back as her thighs clamped hard on my head and she shook. Then she slowly let go and opened for more.

I knew she was fuckable, she had taken the time to check out my tool. I had barely got my lips to her cunny and she had cum. Now she was creaming on my face holding my head tight as she ground her cunny against me. Maybe not now with her friends around but some time if I had her alone her pussy would be so wet I know she'd take any hard cock, a rubber one, even my old one. She was total slut.

Of course I needed to spoil her and let her know what she might get in private. I was thinking I'd even drive across states to service her and Dee. Right now though I had to please her. I moved my fingers up and entered my middle finger in her hole while I sucked and licked her clit.

I didn't just use it to rub her. I fucked her slowly while I sucked her to another orgasm. Then I took a swig of the menthe and licked her cunny spreading it all over and she went ballistic.

It was so much fun teasing her. Teasing her cunny while I took her to the edge was the greatest experience I'd had in years. With my mouth on her cunny I was in total control. She started to tense and I knew she was ready so I backed off, teasing her over and over I took her to the edge and eased up. She was getting mad and crazy. She knew what I was doing. Then I went after the hard pea clit and tried sucking it right out of her as she exploded.

She slammed her thighs hard on my head and twisted in the chair as she shook hard and came. She fell back on the sofa exhausted, so was I but I took time to lick her clean all over that large beautiful cunny. I fell on my back exhausted. We all were. I laid in a trance for awhile.

When I woke Emma and Dee had left for the bedroom. All the lights except for the small kitchen corner were off. Marta laid asleep on the sofa and I laid there on the floor on my back. I saw pretty Marta's large melons. I felt the stir. My hardon was growing and reaching for the ceiling yet they left me there. The party was over, everything was quiet.

I was elated thinking of the young cunnies but still not satisfied. I knew it was time to leave. That's when I saw Marta stir. She sat up and looked over at me. I stroked my cock to hardness and then watched her as she slid off the couch in the darkness and on to the floor on her hands and knees. Over by the whip on the floor and I thought I should grab it first. When she reached me she grabbed my hard cock. I laid back hoping to get a nice handjob.

Marta skinned my cock and stroked it a couple of times. Then she made her way on top of me and strattled me. Then she slowly lowered herself on me. My cock opened her sweet teen pussy and she moved up and down on it using me like a stationary dildo. I just laid there while she worked her cunny on me.

My large cock was obviously having its effect on her, iher cunny certainly was affecting me. If I hadn't been so exhausted I'm sure I would have blown a lot soon but instead I laid there hard while she worked her cunny on my cock. Her large bare tits were within hands reach and I grasped them.

Marta had been the witch who terrorized my asshole. My turn bitch, I would terrorize her nipples. I squeezed hard and pulled and squeezed and twisted them to give her as much pain as my fingers could offer. It drove her wild. Her large hispanic titties hung down like cow tits and my fingers twisted and pulled. Then we both started to shake and she pushed all he weight onto my midsection practically grinding my ass into the carpet as our pelvic bones smashed together and she erupted as she shook with a major orgasm. My balls contracted as they emptied their hot contents inside her. Finally I had emptied in a tight young cunny.

Then she fell forward and her long silky black hair covered my face and I smelled her womanhood. Panting and moaning she continued small spasms on top of me as we both fell still with exhaustion.

I could have laid there and held her all night but after her panting slowed she crawled back over to the sofa where she collapsed. All I saw was that sweet ass in the dark. On the floor was the whip. It took a lot of strength not to. On second thought she might have loved it.

I finished getting dressed as I watched her. She was so young and lovely. She had my cum deep inside her. I pulled the small blanket up over her naked body and I found my car keys quietly closing the door as I left.

12