All Comments on 'The Sweet Taste'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AZslyderAZslyder5 months ago

Not warning people it's a cuck story, pretty rude, but that seems to be your genre. Won't be reading anymore of your work - best of luck

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Started good but ending is not!

MwestohioMwestohio5 months ago

Very different

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Great start but became pathetic in the end. Some people should not marry. What’s the point if your wife is a slut and you never have kids. That’s the best decision they made. If they had them, they would have messed them up.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Typical cuck story. 1 star.

hindsight2020hindsight20205 months ago

This story wanted to be better but it is not.

DazzyDDazzyD5 months ago

MC is an idiot! I don't do crack!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

Kind of a fast wrap up. No real explanation. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They can keep it. No pussy is worth that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was the MC. A man or a submissive female..cos he seems to pass out at the drop of a hat all the times?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sure..this wimp shit is all one can expect from a prune dried old man..from whom all testosterone has been squeezed out of!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My. God! How do I wash my mind and get 30 minutes of my life back?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You didn't complete your story on their revenge before jumping right into a second story. You completely lost what was happening.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

Well, quite the story.

It will tell you more about me than evaluate the story, but I'm a sucker for conventional happy endings. The hope in my heart that someone gets something better than I did.

This isn't that, nor is it the other side of the coin, where a man's(sic) joy is watching his wife be a trollop for the whole world.

The confused nature of the MC was a wonderful note of realism.

Not my usual fayre but a full 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'll be honest, I'm not exactly sure what I just read, because it didn't really feel like a story. Feels more like a disjointed timeline full of bately developed characters with no real plot. I get revenge when you get cheated on, but after finding out Rusty didn't seduce Edith, but rather she seduced him, why the hell did Archie want revenge on Rusty instead of his cheating wife? Plot makes no sense, characters are meh with no depth, and theres no real explanation as to why Archie fell into a coma in the first place. If he was attacked why was there no investigation or arrests? If he had some weird stroke or episode, what caused it? Whole story feels rushed and without purpose. 1*

sem999sem9995 months ago

I wish someone give me back time that I spent reading this story .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was great until the lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ridiculous and stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a waste of time.

I should have thought about it seeing the number of stories and the few followers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC deserves all the misery life can throw him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a disappointment. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was all over the place from the start. The boss put him in the coma? But there's never a mention if the cops. He was into his trans doctor, so he gave her to the guy he hated the most? He conspired to get revenge on his boss even though his sank wife admitted she pursued him? He decides he doesn't wanna be part of her games but within 2 sentences from her he's suddenly a swinger? The guy is in his mid 20s but yes balding? What was said to get her to suddenly want to get married?...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great potential start, horrible followthrough. from having a heart attack at being cheated on, to willingly allowing his next wife to fuck around.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

I don't think you get a colostomy, or whatever he had that required his butt to be "hooked up" for a brain injury.

\

So she tells him his boss will give him a raise AND a promotion (don't they usually go together?) if she sleeps with him, when she's already done it?

\

"my so-called lover, gave me gonorrhea... twice." - So she was already cheating before his boss?

\

"Who in the hell do you think we're talking about? Rusty, you idiot." - This makes zero sense! Her lover gave her the clap, and his boss helped her out, but his boss is Rusty, and he gave her the clap, so Rusty's her lover, who gave her the clap, then helped her out???

\

"The day shift when we were both off you did all the honey-do things you couldn't do the rest of the time." - Wouldn't it be the evening shift that they'd both be off, and could have fun. She'd be working when he had the day shift off and could do the honey-do things.

\

"She cheated, but I was the one that pushed her into an unbearable loneliness." - Bull shit! As he said, she could have said something.

\

"hours I spent listening to Edith detail her sexual adventures." - Why? Who cares at this point?

\

Lost me with the end, and where's the revenge on Rusty? He seems okay.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another author for the don't read list

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More cuck, 95percent of what LW is now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting... not the run-of-the-mill LW fare. The description of the bedroom mishap is hilarious, as is Jane giving Archie the number for Dial-a-Prayer. I do wonder why Jane and Archie stay together. We don't see either of them really caring much for each other outside of bed.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoes5 months ago

Your story started out good , then went to shit

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

It bothered me, surprised me, that Archie got sucked into the same lifestyle that Edith was apparently leading. Hard to rationalize it.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguy5 months ago

Archie is one dumb son of a bitch...

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

I was immediately captivated by the very first paragraph!

>>>

Bit then ONLY to be stopped dead in my tracks by the opening sentence of para two:-

>>>

"My name is Archie, as in Bunker, but Jones will have to do." err... WTF? "My wife's name is Edith. Now, do you see the connection," Err, sorry but WHAT connection?? "and why we get teased a lot by our friends, neighbors, coworkers and the lady that goes from table-to-table selling roses on our night out. Archie and Edith Jones, that's my wife and me." ...and your point is? What?

>>>

Err, duh?? WTF?? ? Oh... I get it! -it's written in the neighbourhood vernacular, linguistically & culturally unique, and expressly to alienate ANY, and EVERY one else, and so that only those in our immediate sphere of influence, our "Neighbourhood-Club" can, or will, understand our very best "Hill-billy-Americanese" thank-you! Never-mind the WORLDWIDE web, WE will hide behind our insecurity, and call our insularity "patriotism" to stop as many folk as possible to see it for what it REALLY is, burying our heads in the sands of ignorant arrogance!

For in fact, we don't WANT the remainder (and GREATER part) of the English-Speaking-World to understand and comprehend OUR way-of-life thank-you very much, we PREFER to remain on the fringes, unintelligible to the masses beyond, hiding behind the linguistic and cultural barriers we have erected precisely so that we CAN remain hidden, aloof, cut-off, emotionally isolated and adrift on the seas-of-arrogance.

--o---o---o----o---o----o----

Just saying.

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really? Three words: bad, stupid and bad!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Quirky...and well written; both equate to an interesting read. Thanks.

MLJ

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

Started interesting, turned bad pretty fast. Left a wife who was sleeping around to get with another woman who was sleeping around. Low score.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman19515 months ago

The story was ok. The comments were interesting.

Dicksnugfit, There was a pioneering sitcom called "All in The Family." The main characters were named Archie and Bunker. YouTube an episode and you'll understand why one would not appreciate being being associated with that couple. I had the misfortune of being a doppelganger for Meatball, their SiL. Played hell living that down!

Sbrooks103x, not necessarily. Most years, I would receive 2 raises, a COLD and my annual evaluation. Also, companies use "promotions" and "Titlies" as a substitute for giving out a monetary reward.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopped reading after 2 pages. Not worth my time. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Huh? WHAT?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nasty story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it's like you took two different stories that are in different universes and tried to blend them together. page 1 and 2 are from one universe and 3 and 4 are from another, and they don't go together at all. The attempts at humor fall flat and how he acts in the second half is really weird, odd even. Not believable. Sorry for the little that is good in here the horrible blending of the story rips it all appoart. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, that was complete horseshit. Not sure if the author is a hopeless, complete, dick sucking faggot or not. I will try 1 of his other stories to judge. If it's anything along the same inane vein as this I will avoid his "work" in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wtf did I try to read? Stupid shit for sure.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

One word....GARBAGE!!

Norseman123Norseman1235 months ago

Was going Great when you turned him into a cuck with the sharing shit. No stars because my mother taught me if you can't say something good say nothing at all.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Poor weak men who can't handle sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was so convoluted that I even read some paragraphs twice and still they sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The only weak little bitch here is you ic69hunter. You can't even keep your cheating cunt satisfied, which is why she's a cheating cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...