The Sweetest Sin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mommy, I love you. Thank you."

"Here." I lifted up one breast and fed him. "Gently," and he began sucking.

Equally gently, I began stroking him all over. His hair, his shoulders, down his back, that wonderful firm ass. My hand brushed against ... so soon? His cock, not yet dry, was already hard again. The most powerful force in the universe: a teenage boy's hormones.

I kissed him and shifted onto my back.

"Mom, are you ... are you sure? I mean, you said just this once. I don't want to..."

"Jack, just fuck me!" I snapped, suddenly afraid that my earlier speech had put him off. Then, recovering my poise: "You're in charge, lover. Show me what a big boy you are. Make Mommy cum. Give Mommy an orgasm, sweetheart."

He didn't need telling twice. He swung smoothly into position above me and his cock-head pressed at my cunt-hole. I didn't have time to brace. I yelped as he rammed into me and immediately got into his fucking pace, ploughing through the seed he had planted earlier. Not slow, not fast, just the steady, unfaltering rhythm that takes a woman to orgasm like a steam train speeding through the night.

His body was lifted clear of mine, hovering above me like an avenging angel, the only point of contact where his flesh sword connected with my cunt. I lifted my big breasts to him and he took my nipples, one at a time, in his mouth, never faltering in his pump action.

The insides of my thighs were growing wet as the semen from his first orgasm splashed out of me with his every jab.

I was getting the fucking of a lifetime.

I tensed, and tilted my ass up to meet his thrusts. I was nearly there, nearly there...

But there is a limit to the amount of time a woman can be nearly there without losing it. Like it or not - after all the role-playing, all the foreplay and the fondling - when a woman is flat on her back, knees up at her chest, she is dependent on the man on top of her to deliver her there. And for all the tricks, the moves, the whispered words, what counts in those final throes is maintaining that same steady beat. At that moment, a woman needs a man she can rely on.

Nearly there. So close. If I could reach this orgasm, I felt that the rest of my life would be changed forever. But I needed to get there.

"Come on, baby, make Mommy cum," I pleaded desperately. So close. I didn't want to lose it. "Take me there, baby, please take me there. You're my man -- fuck me there," I begged. The pressure was building. I felt as though I was going to erupt. So close, so close... I was losing it...

And then, without warning, without even realising I was there, my body dissolved into a human supernova. It would be wrong to say I blacked out, but my physical and emotional beings fused into one benign soft explosion that radiated out from my cunt, in waves through my whole being.

As I rocketed to my peak, as the waves washed over me and I dug my fingers into his back and thrust my pelvis up to meet him, I was blabbering: "I'm cumming for you, darling. I love you, Jack. Oh, Jack, you're making Mommy cum. Mommy's cumming on her baby's cock, I love you..."

It was a full-body meltdown. The only thing I can compare it to, in emotional intensity, the only thing that remotely approached it, was giving birth to my children.

Now one of those children was cumming too, triggered by the molten ripples of my climaxing cunt. "I'm cumming, Mommy, your son is cumming in you again. After all these years, I'm fucking my seed into you."

"Mommy is taking your sperm, deep up inside her, where it belongs, Jack."

"Yes! Say my name, Mom. Say it!"

"O Jack, darling, my son, my soul. Lover. Fucker. Fuck me, Jack."

One hand was on my throat now, gentle yet firm. Owning me. His stroke rate sped up. "I'm your man now, Mom," he roared. "I'm your man," and he was cumming.

But it wasn't the wild thrusts of his first orgasm, it was the controlled strokes of a young man who was already a master at satisfying his woman. I grabbed his face and locked him in a savage kiss as he flooded me with a second harvest, thrusting over and over.

It was many minutes before my heart stopped pounding and I could open my eyes. It was his turn to kiss away my tears. I held his hand and bathed in my atomic afterglow as we lay, breathing heavily, in our own fluids.

Eventually he said: "Mom, I think we crossed over that line. Twice."

I reached for his cock. "Quite a few inches over," I grinned.