The Sweetest Sin Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're coming with me." He tightened his grip. Hold me, Daddy. Tighter. Do anything you like to me. Make it hurt. I want it to hurt.

"Whoa, hang on, grandpa. Me and Candy here were just having a nice little chat." Dead-Eye Dick hopped off his bar stool. And true, he was tall and well built. But one look at them facing each other and you knew, you just knew.

"It's OK, boy. This is grown-up business. You get back to your cocktail. Come on, Cassie, let's go."

"Wait on mister. That shit might fly back on the farm, but we kinda do things a little different in the city. Why don't you back off and let Candy and me pick up where we left off."

Dad didn't even look at him. "Leave it, son. You don't want this to get messy."

I knew the one thing you never do is get between a bear and its cub.

Dad would wipe the floor with this guy and stuff what was left of him up his own asshole.

I put my hand on Dead-Eye's arm. "It's fine. Family business. I have to go. Thanks for the drink." As I reached the door, he was already chatting up the girl next to him.

+++

We stood on opposite sides of the living room and Dad spoke for the first time since we had left the bar.

"What do you think you're playing at," he growled, low and menacing.

"You didn't want me. Why do you care what I do."

"Do you think that slimeball back there was going to give two hoots about whether you enjoyed him taking your virginity? Care whether it was special for you? Do you think he was going to love you for all time, fuck orgasms into you every day of your life, worship you, live every second for you? Would he have taken care of you forever, made you go to sleep satisfied and wake up every morning smiling? Given you armfuls of babies? Well, do you? DO YOU!?!" He was shouting across the room at me. "Do you think he was going to give you all those things?"

I bowed my head. "No," I whispered.

"What?"

"No," I said, louder.

"Damn right he's not. He's never going to do that. Because I am."

I looked up. His shirt was off and he was stepping out of his pants. He walked across the room, cock already erect, pink against the black, swinging in front of him.

He went down on one knee in front of me. "If you'll still have me."

I lifted my dress over my head in one smooth motion and let it fall.

"Cassie, my Cassie," he whispered, looking up. "You are a goddess."

I knelt too, my eyes taking him in, from his lion's mane to his chest of fur and his awesome erection, jutting proudly out of his hairy groin.

"And you -- you are my god," I said. I reached for his cock. With my other hand, I caressed his hairy balls. "And these - these three are my holy trinity."

He got to his feet, sweeping me up effortlessly as he rose, and, cradling me to his chest, carried me to his room. Setting me gently on the bed, he opened his bedside table to get a condom.

"No, Dad. I'm on my safe time," I told him. That was true - kind of; these things are never 100% -- but even if I was ovulating like an egg factory on overtime, I wanted my first time to be skin on skin. I wanted his cum in me. I had promised that to myself when I put my purity ring on. If I was going to wait for the right lover, I was going to take his sperm.

"You're sure?" He lay down beside me.

I shimmied out of my panties, then lent to take off my stilettoes. He stopped me. "Leave them on," he said. "And don't be afraid to use them." The thought of being fucked with my heels and my purity ring on made me even hornier.

He drew me to him. With one hand -- one hand! - he reached behind me and deftly unhooked my bra.

For the first time I was naked in front of him, and there was no mistaking the adoration in his eyes. "You are perfect," he murmured.

He held me to him and finally I felt his fur on my breasts. My nipples fizzed as I scraped them across his chest. The sensation was off the scale. Nothing I had done to my breasts with my palms and my fingers over the years matched it.

Then our first kiss. Oh my God, that first kiss. So unhurried, so gentle, so powerful. His loving lips. His beard - not bristly at all, but soft, soft, soft. And that long, thick tongue. Probing me. Tender, yet forceful. That tongue will be doing a lot of work on me over the years, I promised myself.

I moved towards his groin, to breathe in that amazing animal smell, to nuzzle the thick hair around his balls. And to feast on that cock. The big circumcised tip was an angry color, the thick trunk a hatching of veins. His cum-slit, like a miniature vagina, glistened. Even like this, pulsing gently between my fingers, his penis radiated action and urgency and aggression. A thing of dangerous beauty, it promised violence and pleasure. I tentatively took an inch or two of Dad in my mouth, not licking, not sucking, not trying to take him down my throat, just enjoying the feel of his golf ball-sized helmet stretching me.

And the thought hit me: I have a lover. From now on, I have a man I can suck and fuck and touch whenever I like. My own man, to do with as I please. I licked his cum-slit and shifted back up the bed.

Now his huge hands were moving over me as I lay back. One palm roaming across my bottom - Jesus, I never realized how good that could feel. His hands on my breasts. Hands that cared, hands that understood how I needed to be touched. Soft hands, caressing my pink nipples, bringing them to maddeningly sensitive peaks, inflaming my clitoris. He dipped to lick one nipple, then another. Broad strokes with that powerful tongue, but gentle, pleasuring me slowly and expertly, before taking them into his mouth to nurse on.

And then, an instant before I was about to beg him to, his hand went lower, trailing fingers over my shaven mound, feathering my labia, parting them, arousing me beyond endurance, moving in, up and down, the length of my quivering slit. And then (again, an instant before I was about to beg him to) shifting up to my clitoris, using my juice as lubrication. At first with a touch like an angel's breath, then gently increasing in intensity.

Without knowing it, I was beginning to writhe, to arch, to moan, as I had seen Mom do for Jack in video after video.

Dad's fingers never stopped as he moved his big body above me. His knob pushed between my pussy lips, positioned at the entrance of my virgin vagina while he continued to play with my clit. Then, imperceptibly, he began to push his cock-head in. I was being penetrated. This is happening!

My eyes widened. So did my hole. I remembered the golf ball I had engulfed, with difficulty, in my mouth. Now, like every girl who wants to become a woman, I had to take not just the golf ball, but the club - the whole shaft.

I took my purity ring and all it signified seriously. All right, I wore it on my middle finger, which seems a bit rebellious. But that was the finger I used to flick my clit, the finger I inserted in myself. I wore pads, not tampons. So the only things that had ever been in my vagina were the middle finger of my left hand and my purity ring.

Now my unfucked hole was about to take a tool that my hand could not even stretch around.

I took deep breaths, psyching myself for the intrusion. There were tears in my eyes now as he pushed into me, carefully but firmly. I clutched his hard biceps and breathed in his aroma, sensed his raw animal power.

"Does it hurt, princess?" he asked.

"A little," I replied. "But don't stop."

"I wasn't going to, baby. We've gone too far. I couldn't stop if I wanted to."

I bit my lip to prevent myself from squealing as his fat cock-head forced its way in. I felt a bump. Was that my maidenhead? We lay like that, him still rolling my clit with his finger, while I grew accustomed to the golf-ball sized piece of man-flesh inserted into my body.

"I like that, Daddy," I said, in the biggest understatement of my life.

"Are you all right, princess? You're tight, so tight."

I nodded. I knew a hymen isn't a barrier to be smashed through, leaving a trail of blood and destruction; it's a membrane to be stretched. But my goodness, he was stretching me already. But it felt good. Uncomfortable, hurting a little, but good. He wasn't tearing me, it just felt like, well ... like a big thing being forced into a small thing. What with the tip of his cock inside my entrance and his fingers still feathering my clit, I could feel something building.

He pushed again and I winced as more of him penetrated me. Then more of him. Christ, how big is he? Everyone talks about length, but this width is amazing.

Stretched to my limit, and loving it, I could feel ripples gathering.

"Daddy, darling, I'm going to ... I can't hold out much longer."

He bent to kiss me ferociously, assaulting my mouth, and withdrew his finger from my clit.

"No, Daddy, that feels so good, please..."

"Don't worry, princess, you're ready. You won't need my fingers now. Daddy's going to make his baby-girl cum on his cock."

I put my mouth to his ear. "Open me," I whispered. "Open your little girl. Open me up like it's Christmas."

He gasped. My words had worked their magic. I flinched as he shoved the last few hard inches of his full length into me. We were joined, man and woman. He let me enjoy it for a few seconds, then withdrew, all but the head, plunged back in, and began fucking me, slow and strong.

Open me up like it's Christmas? Break me in like it's Fort Knox, more like.

I couldn't help crying out, but the pain passed after the first few abrasive strokes. I could feel him inside me, his cock pounding up into me, but it was at the entrance of my pussy that I felt him most. He was right: his fingers had done their work, and now his broad tool, plowing me relentlessly, was rubbing my clit better than I had ever managed to do to myself. I was being first-time fucked. In a few seconds there was no force on earth that could stop me.

Two visions went through my mind.

In the first, I lie on my back, knees spread, on a beach. White sand stretches out on either side to the horizon, a bowl of blue sky overhead. And the ocean, the restless ocean. My vagina is as wide open as it can be. Receptive, expectant, hungry.

And the ocean does not disappoint. Wave upon wave pounds between my legs, powerful, rhythmic, unhurried, a fucking motion that flows around the world. We -- the ocean and me -- have forever to do this: a big wave smashes into me, fills me up, then retreats, then the next wave surges up to pound my womanhood again, to fill me up again. Over and over and over. Strong and measured. Never-ending and never-changing. The eternal ebb and flow of male and female.

The scene fades. Now I am on my back under a waterfall, legs pointing to the sky, vagina wide open again. But the fluid raining down on me is not water. I lift my hips so that the ivory-colored liquid cascades from somewhere hundreds of feet up, lost in the clouds, directly into my gaping pussy and into my welcoming mouth. Over my hair and face and breasts and body and ass. But most of all into my insatiable cum-hole. An endless stream of warm, delicious, life-giving fluid. And now matter how much there is, I am always open for more, I will never get enough.

I guess that I am still technically a virgin right now; I am still in the process of being deflowered. But a small voice inside tells me that this rhythm, this feeling, this need, has been pulsing in my veins since the day I found what men's and women's bodies are for.

All this - the beach, the waterfall, the voice - happened in a flash, an instant, and in that instant, I felt the waves begin to surge through me. I tilted my hips so that my father - lost high above me in the clouds -- could plunge down into me like a force of nature, then withdraw into the clouds, then plunge down, again and again and again.

"Punish me," I shrieked through the tears as I began to convulse. "Punish this pussy. Teach my young pussy a lesson. Fuck the virgin out of me."

I screamed, I seized handfuls of his chest hair, I bit his shoulder, I dug my stilettoes into his ass, giving me purchase as my hips rose upwards to meet him. I found his mouth and clamped him in the fiercest of kisses as I came hard, the longest, strongest cum I had ever had, my pussy flexing uncontrollably around his incestuous girth.

My face wet with tears, I was still cumming when he growled: "I'm there, Princess. My baby, I'm planting you. I can't hold back. So much cum, all for you."

"Give me your big wad, Daddy," I growled back. "My pussy has earned it. Don't deny me. Plant me. Drench me with your liquid love. Spray me with that forbidden fluid. Water your daughter."

Again my words had an effect. He grunted, lifted himself clear of my body and began to fuck me, really fuck me.

"Ride this pussy," I gasped. "Harder, Daddy. Hurt me. Ride your baby-girl," and he went berserk, smashing into me full length, again and again, hard and long, his balls slamming on my ass. My breasts were bouncing, his mouth was over mine, we were roaring wordlessly at each other as his tongue fucked my throat and he pumped his load into me...

For ages, there was no sound except two satisfied, spent lovers getting their breath and their heart rates back. My hand went to my poor pussy - battered, in both senses of the word. It was sore, but in the best way. I was sopping wet and I couldn't tell which were his fuck-juices and which were mine. I touched his groin and kneaded the tangled mess of thick, soaked hair.

I moved over him, trailing my nipples in his luxuriant chest hair, and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you and your big dick for making your little girl a woman."

I scooted down. He whimpered as I sucked on his still-sensitive prick. Limp now, he was easier to fit in. I didn't extract much extra cum, I just enjoyed the feel of him, soft in my mouth. I sniffed his groin, taking in the intoxicating mixture of pure maleness and our sex juices.

I held his penis and wondered at it. A piece of living machinery that could change shape, size and function at the touch of my body. No, not just the touch - the sight of my body. Not even the sight - just the thought of my body.

I kissed the crown. Oh, me and you are going to have so much fun, I thought.

Aloud, I asked: "How soon can you get it up again?"

"Oh God, Cassie," he groaned, "I couldn't put in another shift yet. I'm not 19, you know."

"No, not like ..."

"No, not like you, my young princess, but thank you for reminding me. I need a little more time to reload these days."

Phew. Lucky he interrupted. I'd been about to say "not like Jack".

I understood, though: I wasn't expecting to get triple-treated every day like Mom. But I didn't want it to become a once-a-week thing either, now that I knew how good it is. "Sure. But, for instance, could you get hard by tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow? Ha! Give it an hour and I'll be back in the saddle. If you're up for it twice a day, believe me, I'll be up for it, angel-face."

I snuggled into him. "That's what I wanted to hear. Because I'm going to need my protein feed, twice daily, forever."

But not again tonight. The past two days, unbelievably intense, were taking their toll now. Wrapped in a warm afterglow, I felt my mind shutting down as I nuzzled his neck and rubbed against his body. I rolled his balls in my hand. Those soft, life-giving magic stones, floating in their sack. So delicate, so precious. Mine. These hairy sperm-makers are mine. You are mine.

No one could take this moment away from me. This is where I wanted to be. Physically, emotionally. I had lost my maidenhood to my own father, taken his seed at my first fuck, started something neither of us could control. There was no going back. This was my life now. He was my life now.

WarHammer did a great cover version of an old song. How did it go... Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more.

I knew: I had chosen my life mate well. This was an alpha male. My alpha male. Strong, competent. A man who knew what he was doing, from unhooking my bra to bringing me to an orgasm first time.

My body, my life, my babies would be safe in his hands.