All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 01'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 8 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good start

hope all 4 guys fuck all 3 holes of all 4 girls. all sex should be bareback, come inside.

BelgianDareBelgianDarealmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Starts very good and very promising. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start to a great series

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story- keep writing.gave me a semi in the gym showers as the story came back into y mind and ended up in mixed sauna with pre-cum.

keep writing

great story and gave me semi/hard on and precum as story came back to me during visit to local gym mixed sauna.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 8 years ago
Looking for more - 5 *

Thanks for sharing your interesting story - I hope you write more...

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story, but rating reduced because I have read it before. Not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but would be better if you stated it was not new.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
Nekkid swimmers have more fun

Enjoyed this chapter. I'm sure it gets racier as time goes on. Good job.

I can't spend a lot of time adding more to this comment, because I want to go on to Chapter 2.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 8 years ago

nude swimming is something I'd like to do but haven't yet. loved the story so far. just about to read part 2

GarthSCGarthSCover 7 years ago
Great story

This is a hot story for sure but do have to agree with Anonymous, I too have read this story before. Is this a repost or?

SolarRaySolarRayover 7 years agoAuthor
Not reposted

Thanks! Just to be clear-- I never repost anything. All stories of mine are written shortly before posting, and posted on this site only, and will very likely remain that way. There's bound to be some similarities with other stories posted here, which I may or may not have read myself, but in such a situation I guarantee it is entirely unintentional. Regardless, I'm very happy you liked it, and hope to post some more things you'll like in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anatomy lesson

You don't look at vaginas unless you're a gynecologist with proper equipment. You're looking at the mind of labia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

The story has brought every guy's fantasy to life. I like the gradual build of the tension and the restraint in revealing the story as it goes. I really like your writing keep up the good work.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Sweet

This is really how it should be. People in water should be nude, period. If you anyone who read this haven't tried nude swimming yet, you totally should; you be surprised why you ever did wear any swimwear.

But, there few things to consider to not make that experience awful: first and foremost, you should be comfortable, and reasonably safe (but, no such thing as perfect safety ever exists), do not push the public aspect too much, try it best for the first time with one or two close friends you fully trust (gender doesn't really matter, personalities do), or even perfectly alone.

Being all alone in the nature is an unique enough experience to be tried on its own worth, although that can be whole another thing entirely, especially for girls, boys have less concerned about vulnerabilities, risqué stuff, so going solo may be easier for guys, but for girls even harder than small groups sometimes. But more exciting too.

Some sexual tension is inevitable, especially first time, there really nothing to be ashamed about, even if you find yourself suddenly questioning your sexual preferences, finding whoever you have with you incredibly attractive and alluring, even if you think you shouldn't, for whatever made up reason. Nobody is totally pure something, whatever, and sudden strong emotions can crush impossible looking dams sometimes. Just keep in mind that most people look much better nude, certainly more attractive, and you most probably are in at least mildly aroused state yourself, as are they, even if trying to deny that, and your reasoning may be a bit clouded by that combination. That's wearing off with experience, but might hit all over again as soon there someone new or special in the nude, or seeing you nude. Sometimes that is the most right thing, especially when you learn to distinguish that from the simple affect of nakedness what may be very misleading.

Nudecouple60202Nudecouple60202almost 4 years ago
What a great story!!!!!

We loved this story so much and are looking forward to more!! Alice and Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Women are such perverts; It's a WOMAN'S idea, but a guy has to strip 1st; Women can sexually touch a naked guy, but if a GUY had sexually touched a naked GIRL, she'd flip out & maybe scream rape----or slap him.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 2 years ago

Fun story… thanks! As a person who has introduced many friends to the joys of casual nudity, I appreciate how you’ve captured both the excitement and nervousness of the first time experiencing public nudity. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1868 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES