The Swim Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she tell you what happened?" Linda asked.

"She said that Mark found Ivory at the McDonalds on Wilshire after the party. She was there with Tommy and another girl to grab some munchies..." she glanced at me, "...I mean a snack... before, uh, heading home. Anyway, Mark joined them, and he offered to take her home so Tommy could spend time with his girl."

Wait. Tommy had sex with Tina, Bethany, and some other girl all in one night? Being a teenager was a lot different now than when I was young.

"Ivory said Mark was all over her, and before she could say anything, he raped her."

I hated hearing this, but as I listened a thought came to mind. "I thought you said she had a crush on him?"

"She did. She'd been crushing on him since 10th grade. But he never paid her any attention until now."

"Why's that?"

"Well, Dad, not to put too fine a point on it, she got boobs."

"Yeah, that definitely gets Mark's attention," Linda said. "So then what happened?"

"Austin said that Ivory wasn't too clear, but they were fooling around. He just wanted sex, but she was hoping for more. Like they were going to be a couple. When she said she couldn't do it with him without that, he got angry. And he wouldn't take no for an answer."

That asshole. I knew I didn't like him when I first saw him prowling the party. I'm glad Brenda was never alone with him. I shuddered when I thought of Linda being alone with him. If I hadn't come along when I did...

"So, you said she just got boobs," I said. "I gather she's a late bloomer?"

Brenda wrinkled her nose, like she was thinking about something that smelled bad. "Uhm, I don't think so. I think she paid for them."

Now that did surprise me. A teenager getting augmentation surgery? What decent physician would enhance a teenager who may not have finished developing yet? "Are her parents rich?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Honestly, I don't spend a lot of time with the Johnsons. They're on the team, but they're different people. I mean, Austin is cool. She was captain when I joined the team. I think she's one reason the coach made me captain last year."

"Oh, you'll be captain this year, too," Linda offered. "No one else is as strong a swimmer as you. Not even me."

"Yeah, and Ivory is not a strong swimmer, and Tommy doesn't have any focus at all. He doesn't really try until the tournaments." The discussion dissolved into talk about swimming, as it usually did with these two.

I finished my meal in silence, thinking about hot girls named Austin, while the two of them plotted and schemed about how to improve their swimming. My daughter was certainly focused. I couldn't see how she could have time for anything else in her life, much less boys.

#

I logged into my computer after the girl's went to sleep. Hearing about Brenda's friend Austin made me want to check in on Austin Sommer. Perhaps she had a live show going on. My dick was already starting to fill in anticipation as I pulled her site from my favorite's list and clicked the login, but it went soft when the site said she was off-line for the night. Damn. I was looking forward to seeing her. The image on the screen was one of my favorites of her: sitting on a rock in ass-baring cutoffs and a loose halter showing plenty of side boob while looking off in the distance. The ticker scroll across the top of the page that usually listed her rates and merchandise prices showed a message apologizing to her fans, saying she would not be on-line for the next couple of days.

Well, shit.

I can't imagine looking more pathetic than sitting with a pair of boxers down around the knees and a half-hard-on in hand, and not having the material to do the job properly. Fortunately, I had captured the last session I had paid for in an MP4 file, so I could at least relive that one. It was a great session. She had used a remote-control vibrator that buzzed when viewers bought tokens. That night, she had quite a few viewers on-line; she came several times. Just as I was about to pull the video from my documents, her picture scrolled to another image of her wearing a pink latex bikini pulled tight against her pussy, the outer lips bulging and clearly outlined against the latex and the words "squeeze me" superimposed across the cleft. I'd seen the picture several times in the past, but this time something else caught my eye. Behind her, on a bookshelf filled with what I'd assumed were textbooks, was a trophy that looked a lot like one Brenda had in her room. It featured a brass figure of a swimmer in mid-dive. So, Austin was also a swimmer. What a coincidence. On the wall next to the bookshelf was a poster for Hallstead University, which I assumed was her college, which was actually not too far from here. Several students from Brenda's school attended there. Maybe, if I play my cards right, she might want to get together. She said that she had met several fans from time to time. According to her blog, she says she even fucked a couple of them.

Of course, she probably wouldn't want a guy old enough to be her father, but it was a nice fantasy to indulge in while pulling my pud. Nothing wrong with imagining a beautiful young woman riding my hard cock, even if she was doing it for the money. In my mind, she was doing it because I was just so hot, she couldn't stop herself.

I should call Tammi Faircloth. I'd been yanking myself a lot lately. I needed some real contact. Granted, Tammi was no Austin Sommer, but she knew how to suck a cock. Perhaps some real personal interaction would be better for me. Brenda had been after me to date more, but I kept putting it off. For so long, I was mourning Carrie's loss that the idea of dating seemed like cheating. But maybe Brenda was right. Maybe I did need a real person to care about. Logging into a cam-girl web site is the furthest thing from true intimacy. Then again, I've had this voyeur tendency since that frat party back in college.

The orgy was not the only time Carrie and I watched others getting it on. After we started having sex, we found almost any excuse to get together. We even skipped a few classes to make use of the time for more pleasurable pursuits. One time, we planned on meeting at my place during lunch. Carrie had just finished her period and neither of us wanted to wait until our regular date night that weekend to express our love. My class normally ended right at 11:50, which, after a ten-minute walk across the campus, would put me home right at noon, giving us an hour before her Political Science class that started at 1:00. Unfortunately, I had to see the prof after class and had to wait for him to finish with the other students who snagged his attention first. By the time I got the answer to my question, it was 12:15, so I had to run home. When I opened the front door, the sight that greeted me almost stopped my heart.

Carrie was naked and laying on her back, her spread legs facing the door, her fingers thrusting deep into her gaping pussy as her thumb flicked across her clit. I could hear the wetness squelching around her fingers as she worked herself into a frenzy. Her arousal filled my nostrils driving me crazy with lust. I wasn't even sure she was aware I had arrived; she was so wrapped up in her playing. She was so hot. So wanton. So beautiful that I couldn't move for several moments. My cock sprang to attention, tenting my trousers and threatening to bend backward in half. I eased the door closed and dropped my pants, freeing my cock and wrapping my hand around it as I watched her pleasure herself. The afternoon light played across her naked flesh, highlighting the contours of her muscles as they rippled with her movements. Her breath was coming in short gasps punctuated by groans and the occasional "yes."

I stroked my meat in time with her fingers, until she started beating a fast tempo on her clit. Her pussy slurped and squelched as she panted, telling me she was getting close to coming. Her other hand cupped her breast and pulled her nipple so hard I thought it would hurt, sending a jolt through my cock. I groaned. Her hands froze and clamped over her pussy as her eyes flew open, suddenly aware that she wasn't alone.

"I...I...I'm.." She struggled to find words and she tried to cover herself and sit up at the same time. Her face reddened and she looked like she was about to cry from embarrassment.

"Shhhhhh" I put my finger to my lips. "You're so beautiful. Don't stop. Keep going."

Her face lost expression for a moment. "You're not mad?"

"I've never seen anything so hot. Please, keep going." I was slowly stroking my erection, precum oozing from its purple head flaring in need. "I want to watch you cum."

She looked like she wasn't entirely sure, but she leaned back, her hand still covering her pussy. Her breasts spread out on her chest as she got comfortable. "I've never done this with an audience before. At least not one I knew about." Her fingers began stroking her lips again, occasionally dipping in to catch more moisture and spreading it over her still erect clit. Even though she lost some momentum when she first realized I was watching, she caught back up quickly. Her eyes were fixed on the bulging head of my cock as my fist crept back and forth along the shaft. That look of complete wanton lust I first saw in her eyes the night of the orgy came back as she drove two, then three fingers deep into her sodden pussy. She grunted with the effort to fill her hole while she pressed down with the heel of her hand on her clit. Her other hand was squeezing her left breast, almost jerking it back and forth. Her panting breath came in gasps as she neared her climax.

Watching her passion drove me closer to my own orgasm, and precum dripped from the head of my cock. I caught it in my hand and spread it around, using it to lubricate my stroke. Carrie's eyes were focused on every movement my hand made as I spread my prepuce with my fingers. The liquid made my cock shiny and wet, and that must have appealed to Carrie, because her body heaved in release. Her hips began to bounce as she frigged her clit and cried out. Her eyes never left my cock as she rode the waves of her orgasm, her pussy leaking all over my floor. When she finished, I was close. Real close. My cock felt twice as big as normal. Carrie rolled to her knees and crawled close to me.

"Cum for me, baby," she gasped. "Shoot it. Shoot it all over me." She didn't touch me. Didn't take over stroking me. Didn't blow me. She sat on her heels with one hand on her pussy, and one hand pulling her left nipple while she licked her lips. "Give it to me. Please! I need it."

Watching her beg for my cum finished me. The first blast shot from my cock traveled the three feet between us and over her head. The next one landed in her hair and splattered along her forehead. The next several painted her face, and the rest went into her mouth. When she felt the warm cum landing on her skin, she cried out in ecstasy and ran her fingers through it, smearing it all over her face, even letting the cum she caught in her mouth dribble out and join the party. "Oh, God, you cum so much. It feels so warm and slippery. I love it."

My knees were about to give out, so I dropped to the floor as Carrie rubbed herself to another orgasm. Afterward, we came together, spending the rest of the afternoon skipping classes while pleasing each other.

We talked about the encounter later that evening, after we'd cleaned up and calmed down somewhat. I'd never before realized how hot it was to watch and neither had she. It was something we discovered together, and we both knew we wanted to explore further. But even with that realization, both of us knew we didn't want to share, or see each other with other people. Carrie was the only woman I wanted, and she told me I was the only man for her.

#

Later during the term, Kelly, Dennis, Carrie and I went out on one of our double dates. We did these almost once a month and usually it was a movie and dinner before drinks at our favorite bar. This particular week, the bar was closed for remodeling and no one could think of another place to go. Kelly was the one that suggested we all head back to my place for a nightcap. Now, I am usually a private person and I don't often feel comfortable entertaining in my home, but we'd been having a great time together and Kelly and Dennis were my closest friends, so I figured why not. What's the worst that could happen? They get drunk and pass out on my couch?

Well, that did happen, but not before everything else happened.

We'd been sitting around the coffee table on the floor. The girls had both worn simple summer dresses since it was getting warm. Dennis and Kelly had their back to the couch and Carrie and I were opposite them. The table was covered in empty beer cans, schnapps bottles, and playing cards. We were doing something called "root beer barrels" where we'd pour root beer schnapps in a shot glass and drop it into a rocks glass filled with beer. The whole concoction was to be drunk in one fell swoop. This effectively led to four very inebriated people who were trying to focus on a card game.

Kelly was the lightweight. She was seven sheets to the wind before I had developed a good buzz. Carrie, thanks to her small frame, was also well on her way to drunk, though nowhere near Kelly. At least she hadn't gotten to the passing out stage yet. Dennis, for his part, had cut her off from the schnapps and was dropping an empty shot glass for her rounds. After her last round, Kelly announced she had to pee, so she struggled to her feet and almost tumbled over the table.

"Here, let me help," Carrie said as she stood only slightly more gracefully.

The two staggered over to the bathroom and closed the door. Dennis and I just sat and finished our beer while the girls did their thing. When the door opened, Kelly came out looking a bit more stable on her feet. Now it was my turn to go, so I went to the door and tapped on it.

"Are you decent in there?"

"Of course, I am."

I opened the door and Carrie was sitting on the toilet in the middle of relieving herself. I turned my head and put my hands in front of my eyes. "I'm sorry," I said as my face got hot. "I thought you said you were decent."

"I am decent," she giggled. "I also happen to be peeing."

"But...but..." Even if I weren't drunk, my words still would have failed me.

"Oh, stop it. You've seen me do much more than pee."

My blush refused to fade and with each word, it got deeper.

"Look at me," she said, her voice suddenly thick. "You know you want to."

I turned my head back toward her. She had sat back against the tank of the commode and had tilted her head like a fashion model, one hand was running through her hair. Her other hand was sliding the front of her dress up her torso. Her nipples swelled like small cocks and threatened to pop through the thin fabric with each breath. She was right. I did want to look. I loved looking at her. Watching her. Her dress bunched up at her waist and I could see her lower belly and the tops of her thighs, but I couldn't see anything more.

Until she leaned back a bit more and scissored her thighs open. Her wet pussy caught the light from the vanity and the moisture sparkled as it hung from her open lips. "Oh, no!" She pouted. "I'm finished. You missed it."

I was both relieved and disappointed to hear that. I'd heard about people who like bathroom play, and up until now I never considered myself anywhere close to being one of them. But with Carrie involved, somehow the idea seemed almost desirable. I never tired of looking at her, no matter what she was doing.

Carrie dabbed at her pussy with a bit of tissue, making a big show of the gesture to look like she was masturbating before giggling again and bouncing up off the seat. It was then I realized she wasn't wearing panties, which made me wonder if she'd been that way all night. "Come on, Babe," she said as she threaded her arm through mine. "I think it's about time I threw you down and showed you what you do to me. I've been wanting you inside me all day." She nuzzled my neck, which was a chore since I was seven inches taller, then she nipped my earlobe. I responded by planting a hard kiss on her lips, which she answered with a massive tongue duel. I finished the battle by planting a deep hickey on her shoulder. She squealed and laughed as I played vampire, but in the end, my effort was rewarded by a quarter-sized purple ring at the junction of her shoulder and neck.

"Stop! People will see. Whatever will they think of me?" She exuded mock indignation.

"They'll know you are loved by a passionate man, my dear. Which is the truth."

We straightened ourselves out, opened the door, and entered the living room, not anticipating what awaited us. Dennis was laying on his back on the sofa, his pants wadded around one ankle and his erect cock disappearing down Kelly's throat. Kelly was astride his face, her dress in a rumpled pile on the floor, her hips sliding back and forth over his mouth, and her modest breasts rocking with her efforts. The light from the lamp caught the warm tones of her skin perfectly and her red hair hung in waves over her face. Neither of them seemed to realize we were there as they enjoyed themselves. My first inclination was to go to the bedroom and give them their privacy, but for some reason, my feet wouldn't move. I couldn't stop watching Kelly's full lips sliding up and down Dennis's hard dick.

"Wow," Carrie murmured next to me. "She seems to know what she's doing."

I grunted my agreement. Carrie gave me the best head I've ever had, and I'd only gotten head from a handful of women before, so I didn't have a lot of experience, but Kelly sure seemed to love what she was doing. She used her hand to twist and slide in tempo with her mouth, so every inch of his cock was being stimulated.

"He doesn't look as big as you," Carrie whispered.

It was true, at least it looked that way from my perspective, and I'll admit to feeling more than a little pride at her observation. Kelly keened as she lifted her head off his cock and sat up, her hips suddenly surging back and forth. "Oh, Yes! Do that. Just like that. Right there. Right there! Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh! God!"

Dennis had one hand between Kelly cheek's doing something I couldn't see, but she obviously enjoyed immensely. She reached up and began pulling on one of her nipples as she rocked on Dennis's face until she stopped any coherent motion. Her whole body began to spasm as her orgasm rocked through her, making her abs tighten and flex until she could resume breathing. Then, without warning, she dropped back down, inhaling the hard cock in front of her, grunting as she tried to force as much of it into her mouth as she could. Her sucking became frenetic, wet smacking sounds filled the room as her head dove up and down on Dennis's crotch, her hand beating in tempo with her suction.

After a few moments, Kelly pulled her mouth off of his cock and slid her hips down from his head. She didn't even bother to aim as she slipped his cock into her quim in one simple motion. She sighed as she bottomed out on him and began to grind her hips in lazy circles. She leaned forward to support her weight on his thighs as she lifted her hips on the back stroke for more penetration. It was surreal. She was entirely focused on their union. It was like nothing else existed for her but their coupling. A rock concert could have been happening and she wouldn't have noticed.

My attention was broken when something bumped my elbow. I looked over and Carrie had hitched up her dress and had two fingers frigging her own pussy while she watched her best friend get off. Her eyes had that crazed, hungry look I was learning to recognize. It was then that I realized how hard I was. I had been so taken by watching Kelly and Dennis, I hadn't even noticed until I felt the pressure of my cock bending against the denim of my jeans. I reached down to adjust myself, but Carrie interrupted: "Let me!" She pulled down my fly and with the deftness of a surgeon, she had my pants around my ankles and my cock in her hand in seconds flat, all without taking her eyes off the action on the sofa.