The Swim Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even have time to ponder having my hardon out in front of my friends before I was feeling the beginnings of pressure in my balls. Carrie dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled me by the penis down with her as she turned around. I was lined up and inside her before I was aware of what I was doing. She was doing all the work, sliding her leaking pussy back and forth on my cock, all the while watching Kelly bounce on Dennis. From my position behind her, I could see her ass jiggle each time she slid back against me. I slid my hands up to cup her breasts, and she shrugged her dress the rest of the way off to make it easy for me.

Kelly for her part, finally clued in that she had an audience, but it didn't slow her down one bit. In fact, she seemed to bounce even more. She leaned back and spread her knees further apart, opening her pussy even wider. Her clit was red and swollen, peeking out from the lips that folded in and out with the motion of Dennis' fucking.

Carrie pulled up so that I could hold her from behind as I fucked her. With our height difference, I had to sit low on my thighs so we could stay lined up, but she simply spread her legs and started rocking on her own. I can only imagine how we looked to Kelly, Carrie with her legs spread out, my cock sawing in and out of her soaked pussy, and my hands kneading her breasts.

It quickly became a contest of who could cum first. Kelly was bouncing hard to try and trigger Dennis' cum while Carrie did her best to make me blow my load, all the while the girls were feeding on the sexual energy and trying to one up each other. In the end, Dennis groaned first. He began to piston drive his hips into Kelly, becoming more frenetic and less rhythmic until his cock became covered in white frothy cum as he coated Kelly's pussy.

Carrie popped next, thrashing around on my cock as I tried to hold her hips to me. "AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" she cried as she spasmed on me. At almost the same moment, Kelly screamed even louder before collapsing on Dennis' torso. I was the only one still going, but the combined heat had me about to blow my load, so I got a double handful of Carrie's hips and drove home for all I was worth until my nut blew, and I felt a gallon of cum spurt out of my cock.

We all lay there spent for several silent moments; the only sound was our labored breathing as we came down from our exertions. After a few moments, Carrie rose, grabbed my hand, and led me to my bedroom. We closed the door and slipped into bed, content to hold each other until sleep took us.

#

Two days after Speedo Boy's arrest, Brenda came home alone looking like she was ready to kill someone. Her reddened face was a mix of wanting to cry and wanting to scream. She slammed the door and marched into the living room before she realized I was home. The look of anger turned into one of confusion. "Dad! What are you doing home?"

"I live here." She didn't react. "What's wrong, honey? You look upset." I got out of my recliner.

Her eyes were wet, and her lip alternated between quivering and tightening. "It's the school. They're being ridiculous!"

"Why? What happened?"

"They expelled Mark after his arrest."

"I know. It was on the news."

"Well, his dad's lawyers got the school to readmit him until his trial."

"I can understand that. He is technically innocent until proven guilty. And he is entitled to an education until his conviction."

"Yeah, I get that. But the coach did suspend him from the team."

"Again, that figures."

"But his dad tried to get him back on the team. He said it would hurt his scholarship chances, or something. But the coach said no. He said discipline was his call..."

"How do you know that part? That wasn't on the news."

"Oh." She looked a bit sheepish for a moment. "I might have overheard the discussion in the coach's office." Brenda could be a nosy Nelly when she wanted to be. "Anyway, that was yesterday. Today, the coach announced that the whole season was canceled!"

"Canceled?" That got my attention. "Why would they cancel the season just because Mark Landry was suspended from the team?"

"His dad did something to the money the school was using for the team. Coach said there would be no money to pay for transportation to the meets, registration fees, or even money to run the pool systems and filters." Brenda's voice had risen in pitch and her words tumbled out of her mouth. I could hear the tears behind her words.

I held out my arms and she ran into them. "It's okay, sweetie. I'll make some calls and try to get this sorted out. If nothing else, we can see if we can raise the money ourselves."

"Do you really think we could?"

"Yes, I do. No one is going to deny my little girl her last season swimming for the team."

She pulled back and looked me in the eye. "But what could we do? We're not rich like the Landrys. How could we come up with that much money?"

"Honey, I didn't get to where I am by simply taking things as they come. When your way is blocked, you don't just sit still, do you? No. You find a way around it. There are always possibilities for smart people to find. And if you can't find one, you make one."

"But this is a lot of money..."

"Honey, you made captain of the team. You already have one academic scholarship and stand to get an athletic scholarship. You're at the top of your class. Are you telling me you can't think of a way around this obstacle? I know I can, and you're cut from the same cloth."

Her face brightened as she listened. "You're right! The Landrys aren't the only source of money in this town." I saw a wall of steel descend. She was getting her gumption up. "Then I'll do it. I'll fix this myself. I can't let Mark, or his family get in my way. I've got not just one, but two scholarships riding on this season."

"That's my girl." I kissed her forehead and let her slip from my arms. Her expression had gone from frustration to resolve and she was an entirely different person. "I have no doubts. Let me make some calls."

"I'm going to call around to see if we can do a fundraiser, like a car wash or something." She was already bouncing to her room.

"You do that." As she disappeared into her room, I realized that Linda wasn't with her. I was just about to ask about it when the door opened again, and Linda slinked inside. She had a bulging backpack hanging off her shoulder and her books wrapped up in her arms. She was wearing her skinny jeans, which magnified the perfect shape of her ass and thighs. Even with everything going on, she still knew how to dress to accentuate her assets. She didn't look like her usual buoyant self, however. Her shoulders were slumped, and she looked like she'd been crying. I guessed she was just as upset about the team's funding problems as Brenda had been.

"Linda? Are you okay?"

"Did she tell you?"

"She did. And we already have a plan to fix it."

She looked more confused than if I had told her I was going to send her to the moon. "Fix it? How do you suppose we fix it?"

"Well, I'm going to make some calls to the school board and some business leaders, and Brenda is working on a fund-raising plan. We'll get the money to fund the season."

She tightened her mouth a little. I'd never seen her this way before and I didn't know how to read her. "Oh, okay. The money thing. Right. Well, that's good."

"Was there something else going on?"

She looked at me for several heartbeats, looking like she was weighing options. "No. Not really, I guess."

"Linda?"

"It's just something Brenda and I have to figure out. It's nothing big." She forced a plastic smile onto her face, which looked as natural as a clown mask on an Orangutan. "Don't worry about a thing. It's just girl drama. Happens all the time."

I was not so sure, but I got the feeling she wasn't going to open up without more tension, and I hated drama, so I let it drop. "So, have you spoken with your parents? I left several messages with your dad, but he won't return my calls."

Linda's face clouded over. "Figures. He doesn't return mine either. Mom says he moved into an apartment yesterday. I guess it really is happening. The divorce I mean."

I hated to hear that, but I still held out hope that Dennis and Kelly could work things out. I could try to talk to Kelly, but it would be better to hear from Dennis first. If he thought I was talking to Kelly first, he might assume I was taking her "side" and shut me out entirely. "Do you know where his apartment is?"

"Mom does, I think. He hasn't told me."

"Could you ask her please. I want to go over there."

"I can call her."

Turned out that Kelly did have the address and I was able to get it from her. I planned to head over there the next day, after the girls left for school. The girls and I went out for dinner and things between the girls seemed more normal. There was still some tension, but once they started talking about school, things became more comfortable between them. After we got home, however, Linda went to bed while Brenda stayed up watching TV. That was unusual. They almost always retired to her room at the same time. Brenda kept her attention fixed on the TV and I got the distinct impression she wasn't in the mood to talk.

I hated not knowing what was going on between them. Brenda was my baby and I spent almost all my energy since her mom passed trying to take care of her, but I was no more perceptive as to what made her tick than I was her mother.

After the girls went to bed, I went back to my room planning on going to bed. I couldn't relax, though, and ended up back at my computer. Austin's site was still down, but I remembered I had the video of Bethany, Tina, and Karen that I had not finished watching. The clip loaded up and I saw all five girls watching the movie, and Tina and Bethany fondling each other. Linda and Brenda got up and left, and this time, I noticed that when Linda left, she tried to take Brenda's hand to lead her out, but Brenda hesitated. I'd already cursed the security camera's lack of audio when I watched the live feed weeks ago, and I again wished I could hear what was being said.

I watched Tina, Karen, and Bethany please each other for several moments. I had seen this part when it was live, and I was more interested in what happened after I went to sleep that night. Still, watching three hot teen-aged girls pleasuring each other, fingering pussies, sucking nipples, kissing and caressing had me primed in no time. The time stamp of the video hit the ten minute mark, which I figured was about the part where I had been in the bathroom and heard Linda and Brenda's argument through their closed door, and the point where I had stopped watching the live feed.

The girls had slid to the floor and lined up pussy to mouth in a three-way daisy chain. After several moments, Bethany said something, and the group changed positions. Bethany moved her legs between Karen's and brought their crotches together, mashing her pussy against Karen's meaty lips. When she was satisfied with her position, she lay back and motioned for Tina to come to her, and the smaller girl straddled Bethany's head. Tina was astride Bethany's face, and Karen was scissoring Bethany at the same time. Tina grabbed her small nipples with her fingers and pulled hard on them as she rocked her slit over Bethany's tongue. Karen had one hand between her and Bethany alternating rubbing both clits as they rocked their hips against each other. They seemed to know what they were doing, because there was not the faintest look of frustration on any of their faces. They were all riding a fiery wave of passion that belied their ages. These were not the fumblings of inexperience that I struggled with at 18. These girls knew what they were doing.

After several moments of slow stroking to the scene on the monitor, I felt the stirrings in my balls. Tina and Karen were lip-locked as Bethany's tongue drove Tina to a jerking orgasm, and I was timing my strokes to Tina's hip jerks as the orgasm rolled over her. I was ready to cum and just as it was about to happen, I saw something that stopped my hand. As Tina's spasms eased, Karen's head jerked to the left, looking off camera, like something surprised her. Then, a sly smile spread across her face. Someone was there. Tina swung her leg off Bethany's slick face, and the brunette looked up to see what Karen was looking at. Karen was talking to whomever it was as Bethany and Tina both moved to their knees, both with smiles on their flushed faces.

I saw a shadow block out the glow from the TV, then, just as I expected to see who it was, the camera went dark.

I sat there, withering dick in my hand, staring at a dark screen. The time stamp was still counting, so the camera was feeding signal, but evidently, the lens' view was blocked. Someone was in the room with three naked girls, who were not surprised or bothered by their presence. Someone who knew about the camera.

Brenda?

No. It couldn't be Brenda. The camera just malfunctioned, that's all. I hadn't checked the feed since the party, so I clicked over to the live feed and saw my living room in all its night vision glory. It was working. It might have been a temporary glitch. A network error. A transient interruption of the IP stream. That had to be it.

<<<<>>>>