The Swim Team Ch. 05

Story Info
Barry tries to fix things, and the girls have a plan.
10.3k words
4.58
25.6k
28

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

You need to read chapters 1-4 to get background on the characters and story.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Voyeur, mf, ff, mff, masturbation

Thanks to Vexingvanna for proofreads and edits.

Chapter 5

Thursday morning after the girls left for school, I made my way to the address Kelly had given Linda to give to me. It was a new high-end apartment complex that catered to Millenials and singles nestled in the heart of the city's social nexus. Bars and clubs were scattered among art houses, galleries, and niche bookstores that stayed open late for the party crowd. The apartments were in a building covered in shiny stainless-steel balconies that caught the sun, and housed one of the more popular clubs. I'd like to think that Dennis wouldn't be into this crowd anymore. We'd done more than our fair share of partying when we were younger. I know I got it all out of my system before Brenda came along.

Well, I thought I did anyway.

Carrie and I had made the commitment to each other long before I proposed. I knew she was the love of my life, and I couldn't imagine an existence without her, but we were still young and hormone driven. She was a classic extrovert who drew energy from other people; the more, the better. She was drawn to a party like a moth to a flame. I wasn't so much into crowds, but I was into her, so wherever she went, I followed. I knew she loved me and I was secure in that love.

As I finished my senior year, the big Greek Bash--a year-end party--was coming. I never pledged, but it was important for the girls to attend. The last party was something of a legend on campus, as the campus police had to respond to multiple complaints of noise and public indecency during past parties, so we were excited about the possibilities of this one. I wasn't the party jock, like Dennis, but I knew how to have a good time, and I was going home with the best looking girl on campus, so I didn't have a problem with attending.

It was a blow-out all right. Everyone who was anyone was there. The entire basketball team was there; some with dates, and some stag. The football players and cheerleaders were clustered together in a raucous crowd dancing to the noise blaring from the huge speakers. Every flat surface was littered with red Solo cups and beer bottles. Soon, the chairs were covered with articles of outer clothing. It didn't take long before the party began to segment into those drinking to get drunk, those looking for more sedate environs to converse, and those looking to hook up anywhere that was handy.

I don't remember drinking that much--I rarely ever did--but by the time the party was going good, I was feeling no pain. It seems that my red solo cup was always full. Dennis started out glued to my side as the evening began, but soon I was in a group of jocks all alone. While the evening was a blur from that point on, I do remember clearly seeing Dennis, Kelly, and Carrie dancing in a group of people.

Carrie was always a vision. Tonight, she was wearing a hardon-inspiring dress that grabbed everyone's attention, and I couldn't help the desire to take her right then. I sidled my way up to her, trying in vain to keep a rhythm and probably failing miserably, but I didn't care. Carrie squealed when I grabbed her from behind and told her I had to have her right then.

"Barry, stop," she laughed and swatted my hand from her ass before throwing her arms around me. "At least wait until we get back to your place."

"Oh, but you are too hot for me to wait, my dear." I nuzzled her neck and slipped my hand from her waist to her breast, unencumbered by a bra under her loose dress. "I have been watching you all night just waiting until I could take you home."

"Geeze, guys," Dennis said. "Get a room!"

"I'm trying," I said laughing.

"You shouldn't worry about them," Kelly slurred. "You have more than you can handle with me anyway." She reached out and grabbed his crotch, but it was so crowded with everyone pressing in on all sides, no one could probably see what she did. She grabbed his face with her other hand and brought him down for a scorching kiss. "We should go," she said, catching her breath. "I want more of that."

She grabbed his hand and led all of us off the dance floor toward the great room of the house. There, we saw something that stopped us for a few moments. As with the first party we attended together so long ago, there was an orgy underway in the room. We weren't as shocked as we were the first time, but it was still a surprise. The head cheerleader was living up to her title by alternating sucking three hard cocks presented to her. Her big hair bounced as her head moved back and forth, while her hands jacked off the two cocks not between her lips. Three other girls were engaged with three guys in a daisy chain that started on the couch and spilled out onto the floor. No one was entirely naked, but no one was fully dressed either. Some girls' tops were pulled up or open, guys pants were tangled around ankles, and one couple was obviously fucking, even though no flesh was visible. Her skirt was covering their union.

One of the jocks backed away from the cheerleader and grabbed a girl who had been standing next to us and, without saying a word, ripped her dress off and lifted her tiny body up until her legs draped over his shoulders while he stood there with his face in her pussy. She didn't offer one word of opposition, and was soon grunting and moaning to his efforts. The girl's date dropped his pants, stepped up, and offered his cock to the cheerleader, who sucked it in without missing a beat. Another of the jocks fixed his eyes on Carrie, who was standing next to me, her nipples flared under her blouse and her face flushed with excitement. She looked primed to fuck, and while I didn't think she would consciously cheat on me, I know how she gets when she gets too excited. Before he could get to his feet, I pulled her away. "Let's go."

I was in no shape to drive, but Dennis seemed okay. In hindsight, none of us belonged behind the wheel, but this was before the maturity of age showed the errors of youth. We made it to my apartment, but Kelly was out on her feet before we opened the door. Dennis carried her to the couch while Carrie and I kissed and necked our way to my room. I wasn't too concerned with whether Dennis was getting any from Kelly or not. I had a hard on and I had Carrie. Everything was fine in my world as I kicked the door shut.

Once we were on the bed, I kissed her neck from the edge of her earlobe to the hollow of her collarbone. She always loved it when I nibbled in that space and then ran my tongue along the muscle of her shoulder. My attentions were rewarded with a deep sigh as she ran her fingers through my hair.

She pressed her hand on my chest and pushed me off her long enough to get out of her clothes. I shucked my shirt and jeans in record time and was right back on top of her as she lay back down, our lips joined in a battle of tongues. I could feel the hard tips of her nipples pressing into my chest and I reached my hand up to cup the swell of her breast. I was nestled between her spread thighs and I could feel the heat of her pussy on my lower abdomen and her juices leaking out, making both of us damp.

Her kisses were almost frantic, like she wanted to devour me. I was just as hungry for her. The fire that was burning between us threatened to utterly consume me, and I began to feel dizzy. If I were anywhere else, with anyone else, I might have been concerned about the sensation. Since I was with Carrie, and I was horny, I just went with it, even though I was feeling disconnected from reality. I could sense touch, and heat, but I couldn't think straight. I felt her reach between us and grab my cock, pulling it to her. The heat from her hand was almost as hot as I felt, and the sensation traveled from my balls to the tips of my toes and back to my head as her fingers smeared the precum that was oozing from my cock head. I slipped up and felt the moisture from her labia on my cock as she rubbed the spongy head over her clit. I could hear the sound of her wetness splashing as she beat her clit with my cock, barely dipping into the open lips to catch more of her juices before drumming on it again. When I had had enough, I surged forward with my hips, burying myself inside her tunnel, making her gasp.

"YES!" She cried out as her pussy seared my cock.

I pulled back and slammed forward again, drawing another "YES!"

Each time I lunged into her, she rewarded me with another "YES!" Slam. "YES!" Slam. "YES!"

I felt her hands on my ass, as though she was trying to pull all of me inside her. "Fuck me harder! Give it to me. Yes!"

I began to swim in the sensations, almost lost to reality as I was deluged with the euphoria of being inside Carrie. I had never felt that way before. Sex with Carrie was always great, but something was different this time. I was having trouble focusing on her pleasure, as I usually did. I was so immersed in the feelings I was experiencing that I kind of lost myself to them. Everything was blurring together.

Before I knew what had happened, I was on my back and I could feel Carrie riding me as she moaned even louder than usual. I wasn't thinking. I wasn't looking. All I was doing was fucking. The only sensation I remember was the wet heat squeezing my cock. I reached for her breasts, but hands were already there, yanking hard on her nipples. Then my tongue was deep in her pussy as my cock was down her throat. Then I remember seeing her ass before me as I drilled into her from behind, red hair flying across her back as her head thrashed around. The rest of the night was a blur of flesh, heat, and cum.

When I woke up the next afternoon, my head throbbed. Opening my eyes was more difficult than trying to push start a tank. My tongue was glued to my mouth in a pool of cotton. When I finally managed to lift my head and look down, I discovered I was not alone in bed. Carrie was draped over me, her brown hair plastered to her forehead. But there was another body in the bed with us. Kelly was in a nightshirt curled up in a ball on the other side of the bed facing the wall, her red hair spilled all over the pillow.

I extricated myself from underneath Carrie, drawing a mumbled groan as she settled back into the pillow I vacated. I slipped my feet to the floor, trying my best to ignore the pounding in my temples, and stood up, swaying as I fought back a wave of nausea. I was confused by many things, but the big one was why was I hung over? I never got hangovers. No matter what I drank, I never suffered from the morning after blues like so many of my friends. I had a doozy of one now.

When I righted myself, I took a step toward the open bedroom door. I know I had closed it when we came home. As I stepped, I almost fell when my foot caught something on the floor. I looked down to see Dennis sprawled out on the carpet at the foot of the bed. He was wearing only a pair of gym shorts and his pasty white legs were in my way.

I turned around. Carrie and I were naked, but Dennis and Kelly were covered. Why were they in our bedroom? Had something happened last night? Did I miss something? It was all so hazy that it was impossible to figure out. It didn't help that my head felt like it was a sack of marbles rolling around in a large bell.

Something didn't add up, but I couldn't put my finger on what that was. Of course, my mind was so muddled it was a miracle I figured out how to walk.

When the rest of them woke up and everyone had showered and dressed, we sat around the table nursing coffee and trying to make sense of what had happened. No one remembered anything after we got home. After Dennis took Kelly back to the dorm--he offered to take Carrie, but I said I would--Carrie and I had one of the most awkward talks we would ever have.

"Are you mad?" Her voice was a wavering whisper, and she wouldn't look at me.

"At what?"

"I don't know," her eyes darted from my face to the floor and back again as though she was looking for some sign in my expression before she shrugged. "You look mad."

"I'm not mad. I'm worried. I never get that drunk. I never have hangovers, and I never blackout. I wonder if someone at the party spiked the drinks. Don't you feel odd?"

"Well, I was drunk, I know. But I've been drunk before. I don't think I was drugged, but I - how would I know?" She didn't seem as concerned as I felt. Perhaps I was making too much out of it. Perhaps I just lost track of how much I was drinking, or perhaps I mixed liquor and beer, or something. I decided to change tack.

"Why do you think Kelly and Dennis were in our room?"

"I don't know. I don't remember them coming in." Her lips and eyes drew into narrow lines, as if trying to remember something. "The last thing I remember was cumming really hard while I was riding on you." She blushed a smile. "I think I passed out after that."

"Oh, no. I remember we played around a bit more after that. It's kind of hazy," I said leering at her, "but I'm pretty sure I got a couple more orgasms out of you before I passed out."

Carrie smiled briefly, then her face faltered. I swear I thought I saw a flash of fear in her eyes, but then it went away. "Oh, well, maybe. I really don't remember. I wish I did, though. I'm kinda sore down there."

I bent down and nuzzled her neck. "You were on fire, Carrie. I do remember you screaming and almost breaking my back at one point." She straightened up when I said that, almost like she remembered something. "What," I asked. "What did I say?"

The fear was back in her eyes. "Barry, I um, I don't...well," she faltered.

"Hon, what is it?"

"I'm...I don't know. Uhm. I guess I'm glad the semester's almost over. I don't know if I can keep partying like last night."

"Well, I hear that. It was a bit extreme." I tossed back the last of my now lukewarm coffee. "I still think someone spiked the drinks."

She sat in silence for a moment as she traced her fingers over the handle of her coffee cup. "Maybe. I don't know. I doubt we'll ever know." She shook her head, and immediately regretted it. "Ow!"

"You want some aspirin?" Even though I've never had one before, I knew that hangover headaches were a bitch.

"No. Just....will you hold me?" She suddenly looked fragile, which was the first time she ever looked like that. One of the things I loved about her was her strength. She had always had an indomitable spirit. Now she looked almost broken. Her hangover must be really bad. "Please?"

She didn't need to ask twice as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her from her chair into my lap.. She rested her cheek on my chest and folded her legs under her as I stroked her back. "I love you, Barry. You know that, right?"

"I love you, too, Carrie."

"But you know I love you, don't you?"

"Of course I do. And you know I love you."

"I do. Oh, Barry I do know. I just want to be sure you know. I couldn't bear it if you ever doubted my love for you." Tears started streaking her cheeks.

"Carrie?" I lifted her chin, my brows creased with worry, and dipped my head to see her eyes. "What's wrong?"

Her moist eyes flickered back and forth as she looked into mine for a short eternity. "Nothing. It's nothing. I just want...I just need...well, I need you to hold me, that's all. Will you hold me forever?"

"Carrie, I'll never let you go."

"No matter what?"

"No matter anything."

The actual proposal was a more elaborate affair--involving a limo ride, fine dinner and a walk along a garden path--that wouldn't take place for another month or two, but that morning, huddled together in my kitchen, is when we became engaged.

We did dial back the partying, but we were still college kids, so it didn't actually stop. At least, not yet.

#

"What?" The word exploded as soon as the door swung open, and bounced down the pastel-colored, door-lined hallway. Spartan barely described the decor of the building. I had to guess it was because it was new and maybe they hadn't finished decorating, but modern aesthetics always escaped me. Dennis stood there in clean workout clothes that showed no sign of sweat. I had repeatedly rang the bell as well as knocked, so I could imagine why he was so brusque when he finally answered.

"Is that how you greet a friend?"

Dennis smirked as he regarded me. I was dressed like I was going to the office--which I was, eventually--even though I had retired. But he didn't know about my retirement any more than Brenda did. "Sorry," he muttered. "What can I do for you, Barry?"

"Well, I think you know. Are you going to invite me in?"

His face showed the inner debate going on in his mind before he turned around and walked inside, leaving the door open. I followed, shutting the door behind me. The living room was empty except for a futon, a coffee table, a TV tray, and a collection of cardboard boxes with clothes hanging off the open flaps. A pizza box sat on the coffee table next to several empty beer bottles. No. Not beer. Stella Artois. Dennis always had a pretentious flare. Give me Yeungling any day.

Dennis shoved a blanket off the edge of the futon and dropped into it. While he wasn't dressed for work, he was clean shaven and didn't look bad. Aside from the mess of the apartment, he didn't seem to be in too bad a shape considering what he was going through.

"Are you just going to stand there? I assume you're here to tell me to go back to Kelly."

I measured my words. I didn't want to pick a fight that he was clearly geared up for. "Not my place to do that, Dennis."

His eyebrows lifted at that. "Why not?"

"What happens between you and Kelly isn't really my business, and it isn't my place to tell you what to do in your life. You know I love both of you. We've known each other like forever. You were both there for me when Carrie died and I want to be here for you both now."

He looked at me as he weighed my words. I drove on. "Look, I can't pretend to know what's going on with you. I know I haven't been much of a friend these past few years since Carrie died. Maybe I was worried being around you guys would remind me of her too much. Maybe that's a cop-out. I dunno. What I do know is there is a little girl living at my house who is wrecked right now."

"Linda's staying with you?" Clearly Dennis was out of touch and hadn't talked to either Kelly or Linda in a while.

"Since you left."

He was quiet for a long moment. "How's she holding up?"

Well, at least he is concerned about her. "She's a mess. She has been all week. Brenda's trying to be there for her, but with the rape case..."

Dennis bounced up. "Wait. What? Was Linda raped?"

"Linda? No, of course not. A friend of hers was, and a teammate stands accused of it. It's disrupted things at school and threatens to interrupt the season. So, on top of her parents splitting up, she stands to lose one of the things she loves most. So, no. She's not holding up too well, right now. She needs her father to tell her things will be alright."

Dennis rolled his eyes so hard his whole head moved. "Don't start laying a guilt trip on me, Barry."

"You think that's what this is?"

"Look, I'm sorry Linda is hurt about what's going on, but I can't see going back to Kelly. Not just to make my daughter happy. I've sacrificed my happiness too long as it is."

"What are you talking about?"

"Barry, you haven't been around in a while, okay? Kelly is not the same girl she was before Carrie died. Hell she hasn't been the same since Linda was born."