All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 05'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What we know

Brenda has lesbian tendencies, and particularly has a thing for Linda, but Linda is more interested in the dad, which is the reason for the tension between them. Bethany and Tina will both go for anything with a pulse, and it seems Karen might be full lesbian. Yes, it was clearly Brenda who walked in on the other three. They are planning on camming to earn money for the team. He watches that Austin girl, who had Karen on the one show as a guest. Linda's dad once upon a time hit on Brenda which is why she dislikes him so much. Barry must be pretty dense if he can't see all this going on when we only get the same amount of info he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need the next instalment......

Waiting to see how it pans out when Barry finally sleeps with Linda. Oh and would love to hear some more of Tina (and the other girls) adventures....

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

You will soon. Chapter 6 is pending. It will appear as soon as the moderators approve it. Chapters 7, 8, & 9 are waiting for editing. So, as much as I wanted the entire book finished by the new year, it looks like it will be after the new year.

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

Help! I need a new editor. Someone who is familiar with the story and has writing/editing experience. Please email/message me if you would like to help me finish this story.

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 6 is available on my patreon.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Damn, what a tease lol. I think Linda was awake, though.

I love how you get around Brad not having sex in the current timeline by flashing back to scenes with his wife. Nice touch.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Okay...this is the first(?) comment I have made about the series so far; all parts have been 4 or 5 stars, depending on content & how they flow.

This part, however, demands a comment...a long one, with observations!!

Barry is a very good guy, watches out for not only HIS daughter, but all the 'kid's on the swim team. This Landry business has shown exactly how far he will go to take care of them, and the swim team, so they do not lose focus on everything else; he KNOWS swim practice is vital to their lives and self-esteem.

That Barry has these feelings about the girls...not surprising...he is a man, after all, and the swimmer girls are young and attractive!! However, he IS missing strong signs...Linda is VERY attracted to him, which is going to become more and more open as this goes on.

The give-a ways at school district offices, the "...Mis...uh...Diane...."...the parties the board members were talking about...it is OBVIOUS that Diane is a dominatrix, and has a number of people "well-in-hand" in that capacity...she now has her eye on Barry, as an addition to her...whatever she has.

Brenda, his daughter...I really think she may have been the 'lady's female Dennis was having an affair with...and Linda "knew" about it?? Brenda is trying to get Linda & Barry together, sharing dads thing; but Brenda has had a change-of-heart towards Dennis, apparent in her reaction(s) to him at various times.

Kelly...it would appear that she and Dennis had been involved in something 'extracurricular', also; the change after Linda's birth, going back to church...the 'purity' comment...Hhhmmm!!!!

Five**5**Stars here, and going to next part; I am really enjoying this one...so demanding!d

๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅโšกโšกโšก๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Best chapter so far, a lot is going on here. Barry's thought to get off the couch, almost wasn't soon enough.

"I'm picking up good vibrations, I hear the sound of the gentill wind and the way the sunlight play along her hair". Beach boys.

Good thoughts on the couch, sorry I'm just a bit hung up on that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This guy's not so sharp is he? Not exactly quick on the pickup.

I'm gonna guess the money-maker is camgirl prostitution. I hate to see it go there personally, but that's where I think the author went. Let's see if I'm right...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES