All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 11'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ForgedvalleyForgedvalleyover 2 years ago

I like this storyline that you have created and I am really bummed out that you suddenly ended the story when you have left some plot threads unexplored or unfinished. I'd really like to see a sequel or a continuation.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 2 years ago

If there is a way that these characters can carry on for the rest of the school year and into the near future so we can see how college turns out for Linda and Brenda. How Barry and Linda’s relationship evolves. And Kelly taking Diana down a peg and changing the dynamic of the sex parties Diana throws. Would be some sort of poetic Justice that Barry gets to be Diana’s master. But you know what it is your story so do as you please. I just enjoyed it. And being an ex swimmer I would of loved teammates like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wait, what? that's it? this is the final chapter?

is there a sequel series in the works? or something got 'un-posted' like chapter 9?

it kinda ended abruptly

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 2 years ago

I hope you eventually continue this story or at least write one more chapter and tie up all the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An ending here seems rather abrupt.

ArkfistingArkfistingover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you've enjoyed this story. You're correct that I have sewn in some threads for a continuation of Brenda's story. This book is Barry's story; how he heals from his loss and finds new love. That story is done now. If enough people are interested the story of Brenda's senior year, I can write the next book. Remember, we are still in the first month of that academic year as of the end of book 1. I also need to decide if the second book is from Barry or Brenda's perspective.

I also have another multipart story I am currently working on, as well as a short story. Not to mention my main stream writing projects. Check back periodically for updates, or you can follow me to get altered when I post.

Again, thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback. Writers live on feedback.

TheFloridaDomTheFloridaDomover 2 years ago

This is my favorite series on this site by far. I've been reading stories here for years, but made an account just to follow this story! I really hope there's more to come, it feels like there's still a lot of unanswered questions. I'm very hopeful for the next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love if you were to continue this with a continuation of Brenda's story, like you mentioned. I'm sure there is a lot to happen during the remainder of her senior year. Her relationship with her father, the team, and where she ends up choosing to go to college. I would love to read about it!

Shugabear_1962Shugabear_1962over 2 years ago

Agree. A wrap up chapter and continuing the story from Brenda and Linda’s perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally. Skinny dipping! Can't believe we went 10 chapters without any nude swimming.

maybeormaybemaybeormaybeover 2 years ago

As much as I'm interested in Brenda's PoV, I feel like Barry's PoV has several unresolved thread

Barry's mystery girl hasn't been revealed yet

Barry also haven't nailed Bethany yet, (maybe also Ivory and that new girl Nyisha?)

And finally, would the trio ever go all the way? which would means, Barry and Brenda go all the way?

I would love to know Barry's thought and perspective on all these. If it ever goes that way, of course

I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense; English is difficult

AlexanderVIAlexanderVIover 2 years ago

Great story, well written with real people emerging from the character development, not the usual cartoonesque fodder with massive breasts and cocks exceeding the largest men in porn by several inches. Well done, and kudos you for not going down the incest path, that creepy and disturbing trend is well past it's use by date.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Great job on this story. There were many layers and lots of thoughtful plot planning that was masterfully woven together. maybeormaybe 's comment rings true for me. Your story is Barry's story. If you would like to continue, I would like to see it remain Barry's story. Speaking for myself, switching POV's for a sequel/continuation always feels sophomoric.

ArkfistingArkfistingover 2 years agoAuthor

I have begun plotting out "Personal Best: The Swim Team Book II." Look for posts beginning in early (Feb-Mar) 2022. There's a teaser on my Patreon site.

printerofpaperprinterofpaperover 2 years ago

Book 1 was great. Like others have noted in their comments, there are still multiple threads to tie up: Brenda's POV (this could include all the different sex club permutations and combinations), Linda's POV (pre and post the final chapter of book 1), Barry's story going forward. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...have never commented on stories before but this was the most erotic thing I have ever read 🙂

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Excellent. Looking forward to the new series.

gulfmedic1gulfmedic1over 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing read the entire series was fantastically written

toobytoobyabout 2 years ago

I'm sad it's over! That was the length of a novel almost, and I loved every page. I still wonder who fucked Barry at the last party in the dark. Maybe Brenda? Maybe not. A very refreshing healing from past losses and fresh May/December love. I very much look forward to more from these characters. I'm also loving Raine's story in your other series, and how these two sagas tie together. It seems Raine knows Brenda, and they all live close together in Houston possibly, if the HS mentioned is a real school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very special, such engaging story telling.

Made me care, made me cry, made me hard and most of all made me want more.

I loved the complexity and the many possible paths not pursued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting that this is the final chapter as there are still a lot of unanswered questions here. Good read but felt like it was building to more

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Many thanks Ark, for an enjoyable series. (As far fetched as it was!) Perhaps I lost track a bit... The diary seemed to stop at the part where Carrie had spent an entire year seeing if she could abstain form sex with other people. So we didn't get HER version of what happened once she got back together with Barrie and the incident with Freddy. We were told by Kelly that Dennis was not Linda's bio father. It was Freddy. Also that Kelly was unsure if Carrie had had sex with Freddy but her and Dennis were "busy" at the time and couldn't be certain.

Barrie had told Kelly that, no matter what, HE was Brenda's father but... we never get that confirmed via the diary. Also, that last chapter was the one that stretched believability to the limits. He's 26 years older than Linda! Yeah, no cause for concern. Ha. Lots of other loose ends to tie up regarding the girls from the swim team, the cam whores and "Mistress" situation.

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 1 year ago

Well done. Not an easy thing to get me to say about something that's not CNC or BDSM.

I'm... extremely picky when it comes to actual relationships, which is why almost none of the stuff I read on LE has actual... romance? Relationships? Happy endings? Fiction is almost exclusively either overly contrived drama or so easy and cheesy it makes my skin crawl. Your characters largely behaved the way people should, imo. No sudden jumps or leaps in emotion. No unbelievable grudges or blatantly unrealistic acceptance.

You definitely left room for a sequel. Hope you write one. If not... I kind of understand that, too. Sometimes the characters have grown enough that it's better to just put the story to rest than destroy their progress, your work by making new conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent well developed story with a strong interesting and unexpected plot. A sequel/follow up would be much appreciated. Plenty of unanswered questions but that does not detract from the story line or the plot. Author should consider publishing on, say, Amazon. Well done.

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

OMG! This series was incredible. Emotionally charged and intense sex. WE MUST HAVE MORE!!!

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Always leave them wanting more. Reading the comments I agree with the others. Matt.Weiner, on ending a series. You leave the character's here for all time.

👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn't say it any better than the rest of the comments.

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer4 months ago

Wow! What a story, what a series. Strong characters with loads of side stories. 5* and favorite without question. Just a pity it took 11 chapters for Barry to finally fuck Linda...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES