All Comments on 'The Swimmer'

by artblue

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Very nice. Thanks very much.

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 2 years ago

Thank you for a very good and satisfying read. Yes, there were a couple of typos--and hopefully they can be corrected--but don't let that distract you from the decent plot, good descriptions and a "cute" ending....I wish I could write as well and move a story along as well as you do.

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

A paper route where you rolled up the newspaper, delivered on your bike, then went house to house collecting the weekly amounts, and gave them tickets. That whole scene brought back memories from when i was an early teen in the early 60's. I rode my bike to school all through the winter in the upper Midwest. Delivered 50 papers after school.

thanks for the memory.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 2 years ago

Great story, I guess you found out mature women are the best!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

A brief journey through fantasyland and I enjoyed it. As befits a trip in this land the characters were too perfect, but that was fine with me. I thought you were going to end it at the end of the magic summer, but it kept going with a coda that was quite welcome and in keeping with the Fantasyland location. The complaints about the organism and the misspellings were well deserved, but I just skipped over them and enjoyed. A rare 5* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very moving and insightful coming of age story. Well written with touches of honest emotion. While there were no grammar flaws, there were a few spelling errors which looked like the typist fingers just hit the wrong key once in a while. Nice conclusion. Will look forward to seeing more from this author. Jon Tor Lang. (Left anonymous review because I can’t remember my password on the tablet. Drat, it hard to be old!)

Adam51Adam51about 2 years ago

Few typos, but great story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, more than a few editing issues, but still 5 stars. The lucky bastard got to keep his older woman. Most don’t. A very enjoyable read. I’ll have to look at some of your other stuff.

devildog0302devildog0302about 2 years ago
Good read

Thoroughly enjoyed it but was disappointed you brought it to a conclusion so quickly. Another chapter would have been nice.

artblueartblueabout 2 years agoAuthor

To all the folks who have sent me feedback, thank you.

And I just resubmitted an edited version of my story. And you were correct...it was a mess :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being a College swimmer and polo player. It is like a Drewam come true. Also excellent Writing!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I like how things just kind of worked themselves out without all the drama of conquest between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, a beautiful, believable, grammatically correct masterpiece.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Lovely and sexy story even with the few typos (before the corrections hit; was still easily understandable). Very nice job. 5*

GAVM1GAVM17 months ago

Such a erotically romantic piece of writing. Thank-you:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous