All Comments on 'The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01'

by Chile Peeler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Weee !

Thnx Chile for going back at work !!

Was nice to see Jonas and folks again for some new actions :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Epics

When (not if) you continue this, please take the time necessary to make it another of your 10+ page epics. I can't tell you how much more I enjoy reading a story that goes on for 10+ pages than something that's over in half a page, even if theres 20 parts, each half a page. 1 really long story is much better than 20 short chapters. These really should be filed under Novels and Novellas, but I'm glad you filed it under incest so I could find it more easily. :)

Loverotica100Loverotica100almost 20 years ago
Detail

I loved all the erotic detail and talking dirty to each other!! You really deserve praise for the exquisite, erotic description of their every move and thought as they fucked and sucked each other.

I just think Jonas and Lance should chill, breakdown and be willing to lick thier cum off lovely Nikki's face and tits. Snowballing is so erotic and depraved, they don't know what they are missing , whether it be thier own cum or their brother's. And just think how hot it would make Nikki !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I loved it and want to read the next part.

Your a fine writer...I hope you will give us Part 2 soon. I did so enjoy getting off while reading your work...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks.

Everything of yours that I have read, I positively love.. Have jacked off countless times. Just can't help myself.. You don't s'pose Jonas and Lance might just have a little m/m action do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What happened next?

This whole storyline is epically sexy - one of the best stories on here. Why didn't you go any further with it?

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 11 years ago

There's something so outrageously depraved and sordid about this series of stories. It's a real shame you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unforgettable

Do you need some inspiration to keep writing. Fantastic!

GianettaGianettaover 8 years ago
Truly Depraved

But I like it. Amazing storytelling narrative and it was definitely fun taking this ride with you.

NesticNesticalmost 2 years ago

Absolutly stunning... Great storytelling ... please go on ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous