The Swingby Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finished her orgasm in my mouth she got off me and I felt her tongue licking my face where she had cum. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and kissed me deep and hard which I reciprocated. I felt her huge breasts brushing my shoulder and arm as we kissed. Her nipples were big and hard like mine and when she offered me one I took it deep in my mouth, sucking and biting it hard to her pleasure.

His strong, rough hands took an ankle each and my legs were spread wide and he climbed between them and I know any second I was going to be raped, well fucked actually because I wanted it. I waited in anticipation for him and it didn't take long for the waiting to end and I felt his large cock end nudging my plump lips then slide in and up me all the way. Even though I'd cum three times and been finger fucked I still gasped loudly as his long, thick cock stretched me both ways until I felt his balls hit my ass. I bit down hard on her nipple as he fully penetrated me causing the woman to yelp and I released my grip. For the first time since the bar the woman spoke out loud.

'Bitch, than fucking hurt! Fuck the bitch Mark, fuck her hard, and hurt her like she did me.' He pulled back his long cock and started pumping and pounding my pussy hard and deep. I couldn't hold back the moans and groans and panting as he fucked me hard.

'That's it, it's hurting her, fuck her harder.' He fucked me as hard as he could but little did they know my moans were of pleasure and not pain. Between them they had prepared me for a good hard fuck and I was enjoying every second of it. Then he pushed my legs back and exposed my ass. I felt two wet fingers force their way into my tight bum and started fingering me as he continued to fuck my pussy. She pulled her fingers out of my ass and he withdrew cock from my pussy. Then I felt her opening my ass as wide as she could.

'Fuck her ass good and hard. Make the bitch scream.' The wet tip of his cock touched my asshole and as it did I relaxed and readied myself for it. He pushed hard but it wouldn't enter.

'Move, let me...' I realised immediately the women who just spoke was different to the one who spoke earlier but even though I was disorientated and in a high state of sexual desire I recognised her voice but had no time to think about it. As her sentence stopped and I heard and felt her spit into my ass and felt her trace the rim of my ass hole before squeezing it into my tightest of my holes.

The feeling was awesome as she paved the way for his cock. In fact I had to stop myself from cumming it felt so good and hoped his big cock would replace her delicate tongue strokes. I'd never taken fingers, tongue and cock in my arse before and I was about to have all three now and I couldn't wait. His cock end was big and my ass hole wasn't but her fingers and tongue had just done enough to help him in this time.

'Go one Diana! Take his big cock up your ass!' Again the voice I recognised but I had no time to think once he was inside me. He pushed hard and I felt pleasure and pain in equal measures but as I got used to his size I relaxed again and began to fuck my ass as though I'd done it every night before. The feeling was magnificent as I took inch after inch up my ass and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again for a fourth time but this time it would be special.

Then I felt three fingers enter my pussy as my bum was being brutally and beautifully fucked by the man huge cock. Then I felt a fourth finger and a whole hand inside me and I was being fisted and anally fucked in wondered harmony. From the noises he made he was enjoying my ass as much as I was being fucked up it and I think he knew it too.

'Empty your sack into her now, nice and deep. Fill her ass full of your dirty seed and fist her cunt deep!' He moaned loudly and I felt a hot jet of spunk hit deep inside me, then another and another. As he filled me, I came hard.

It gushed from my pussy soaking the woman and his groin and I continued to squirt long after he was spent. I couldn't believe how much we had both cum but I was enjoying it more than they thought. He rolled of me exhausted while I just lied there smiling and the other woman gently removed herself from my stretched, satisfied pussy.

'Fuck me she fucking loved it! Look at her face, Bitch!!' I didn't care, I was in heaven. I'd cum four times, sucked cock, eaten pussy, been fisted and had my tight arse fingered, licked, fucked and filled full of cum I didn't care about anything. Then that spunky cock was pushed in to my mouth once more and I greedily cleaned it before I drifted in to sleep.

When I woke it was morning. Light was coming through the windows of my hotel room. I was untied and my blindfold had been removed. I was still in my skirt but my blouse was undone and my breasts exposed. My nipples were still erect. On the bed next to me were my stockings, suspenders and panties where I left them. Had my entire experience been one long, fabulous dream from when I played with myself and fell asleep and fantasised about what I wanted to happen? It must have been, there was no evidence to prove otherwise.

I felt relief and disappointment in equal measures. What a wonderful dream though I thought. Eventually I decided I would get up, shower and checkout. It was my final day there but to be honest I just wanted to get home. As I stood up a felt a strange sensation as a warm liquid started running down my inner thigh, oozing from my arse. I put my hand between my legs and wiped my thigh and bought it to my face. Instinctively I licked it hoping it was the taste I had savoured before...

I walked down the stairs one final time to reception just as the busty woman and older man were leaving. I caught their eye and the woman smiled at me and walked towards me.

'I'm so sorry about my behaviour last night Diana, when I have a few drinks I can get a little over protective and aggressive. I hope I didn't hurt you or leave a bad taste in your mouth from my actions?' I smiled politely curious to know how she knew my name then saw Lisa from the corner of my eye stood behind reception and headed towards her.

'It's ok. My evening wasn't spoiled. Goodbye!' I placed my key card on the desk and smiled nervously at Lisa. She smiled back but looked over my shoulder at the departing couple.

'Good morning Diana! Home today? Bet you can't wait! Hope you've enjoyed your stay and it's not been too boring on an evening. I bet those long nights have been hard for you. Have you got someone to go back to?' I smiled at her thinking of last night and how it could of happened and then thinking of Tom and how he would help me remember.

'Hi Lisa! Just a big Tom to keep my company at night. Actually I have enjoyed my stay. It was more pleasurable than I thought it would be.' I signed my bill and took the invoice, smiling to myself at the thought of Tom.

'Oh that's nice! I bet he's missed you too. Well I hope we have the pleasure of having you again soon Diana?' Lisa looked at me with a hint of sexual tease in her eyes.

'Oh I'm sure I'll be back soon and the pleasure with be all mine!' I winked at the sexy young girl knowing her part in it all but leaving enough uncertainty in both our minds that I would certainly be up for another session at the hotel which I now rated as 5 star.

12