My Boss and His Hotwife

Story Info
My boss and his trophy wife were unexpected guests...
6.8k words
4.3
103.6k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers

Welcome to my maiden voyage on Literotica. If you enjoy loving wives stories, particularly those with a cheating/cuckold theme this could be the story for you.

If cuckold stories boil your blood and cause you to rage like an impotent hamster, don't say you weren't warned. Your enraged comments are the fuel that feeds the next cuckold tale.

I hope you enjoy this adventure.

----------------------------------

Getting Back At My Boss With His Hotwife

I made his way downstairs, music wafted into the house through the back door. The neighbors must be having a party. Morning parties are the worst.

As his feet hit the tiles on the ground floor, he stole a glance out the kitchen window.

A dozen people were milling about in the back yard.

"What the hell?" he thought as he went looking for his wife.

"Hey baby," a voice called from behind.

Before he could turn, he felt a body leap onto his back.

It was Tasha. He hurriedly wrapped his arms around her legs to take the weight as his playful wife clambered onto his back for a surprise piggyback. Sam felt the warmth of his wife's skin press against his bare back. There was a lot of skin. Glancing over his shoulder he could see Tasha clinging to his back in a skimpy blue bikini, and daisy dukes. She looked good. She always looked good.

The feel of her warmth against him, melted his resistance. She knew he was angry about her unsanctioned sex parties. She may have been caught red-handed, but he still had no idea how long it had been going on, or who had been slipping into his wife's bed or body.

"What's going on?" He asked as Tasha's lips danced across his neck. "Where did all this come from?"

"I know you're cranky so I wanted to make it up to you, Sam. I planned a little party."

"I'm not really in the mood babe," I replied as the doorbell rang.

Turning I could see two people through the glass. The first made my blood boil. It was my supervisor Brian. Seeing that piece of work on the weekend was the last thing I needed.

"Why the hell would you invite that turd?" I asked.

Tasha's lips moved to my ear. "I know you hate him baby, I didn't invite him I invited Tia, turns out he's a jealous one, doesn't let her go anywhere without him."

Tia was Brian's insanely hot trophy wife. Twenty-two to Brian's thirty-five he'd scooped up the young out of towner and seduced her with his substantial pay check. Snatching her up before she had the time to learn better he'd followed Beyonce's advice and put a ring on it. A $15,000 ring if the rumours were to believed.

Through the glass he could see the blonde-haired Tia standing there in a leopard print skirt and white blouse, that did nothing to hide her figure. Tia was about 5' 8" but compensated with a set of heels that matched her blouse. As Tia turned to ring the doorbell her impressive profile was highlighted through the glass of the door. Her impressive bust had to be at least a D cup with a high firm ass that caused my groin to stir just to see it.

"If they're a package deal you could have left them both at home."

Tia must have felt my stirring with her feet as she teased the length of my manhood with her foot. "She is a hot one isn't she babe. Oh no we couldn't do that. You can't fuck that tight little body if she's at home."

"What?" I asked, spinning.

Tasha laughed, but stuck to my back, it did nothing to bring her to bear.

"I know you're mad at me baby, and I get it. I should have talked to you first. Now I just want to make up for it. So, I've invited Brian over so that you can pound that sweet little hottie. Think about it. You'll have a hell of a time and you'll get your revenge on your asshole boss too. It's win win.

I couldn't help but grin, the thought of it was enticing.

"You know me too well."

Tasha planted another kiss on his check. "Sure do, now get upstairs and put on a shirt while I welcome our guests." Tasha leapt down and bounced over to the door. As the door opened, I turned for the stairs, but not before Tia's eyes caught me. I smiled and turned for the stairs. Tia flashed a grin back. As I climbed them, I realised I was still pitching a tent in my pants.

"Hmm. Did she see that?" I wondered as I slipped upstairs. Ducking into my room I stared at my wardrobe. Taking my hint from Tasha I slid into a set of swimming trunks. I went commando, after all I had no idea what her plan was, I wanted to be as accessible as possible. Throwing on a t-shirt I headed back down to the party.

There was a good ten or fifteen people in the back yard talking and laughing. Some I knew, others I didn't. Krista shot me a look and I nodded. It had been a little while since I'd been over. Her distaste for the neglect was showing. I'd have to remedy that soon, but today I had other priorities.

Tasha was introducing Brian and Tia to others, I wandered over.

"Of course you two both know Sam." Tasha introduced.

"Of course," Brian replied. "One of the best on our team," Brian replied as his eyes lingered over Tasha's barely concealed breasts.

"You're too kind." I lied as I shook his hand.

"Tia you're looking wonderful as always," I replied pulling her in for a hug. The press of her body against mine sent a tingle down my spine.

"Why don't I leave you boys to catch up. Tia and I can go meet the ladies," Tasha suggested.

Before Tia could respond Tasha grabbed her hand and swept her away, Brian's eyes followed Tasha's Daisy Dukes as they disappeared into the crowd. Tasha was good. No doubt about it, it had taken her all of five minutes to isolate and pry Tia away from her hubby. Something made all the easier by Brian's steady devouring of Tasha with his eyes. He wasn't going to say no to Tasha. Not anytime soon.

The guys hovered around the BBQ and attended to lunch. Tasha never left Tia's side. The two of them laughed their way around the party, Tasha ensuring Tia never went without a drink. After about twenty minutes they disappeared inside.

I fought the urge to follow them. Knowing Tasha she could be up to anything, but I knew if I followed Brian would be right behind me. If we were to make good on Tasha's intentions, I'd have to trust her. She knew what she was doing, and she always got her way.

"Damn." Tony muttered as he turned the sausages. Following his gaze I saw that the girls had re-emerged from the house. Tasha's Daisy Dukes were gone and she now wore a set of stars and stripes bikini bottoms that matched her top. Her taut figure drew every eye. Most of them lingered.

A second later Tia stepped out from behind her, she was wearing one of Tasha's bikinis. It was a simple white bikini tied behind her neck and at the waist. Tia's voluptuous breasts were larger than Tasha's and the cups struggled to contain them, leaving an ample amount of side boob for everyone to enjoy. A white wraparound mini at her waist covered her ass, albeit barely.

Enjoy it they did. As eyes lingered over the ladies.

"Now those are some fine ladies," Tony said. "Don't know how you two fools landed them but power to you."

Tasha smiled. "Thanks Tony. We're going to hit the hot tub for a bit, everyone won't fit at once but we can take it in turns."

"I don't have any trunks," Brian replied, a little flustered at his almost naked wife on display for everyone. "If I'd known, I'd have brought some."

"Oh don't worry," Tasha replied. "I'll have a quick dip before I finish working on lunch, when I head in I'll grab you a set of Sam's."

"Alright gents, I'll take first run at the tub," I replied lifting off my shirt. "No way I'm missing that. You guys look after the meat, I'll be back soon."

There were a few jealous glances as I made my way into the tub, a few others had already hopped in. Krista and John sat on one side, Kylie and Bill on the other, the third side was vacant so I slid in with Tasha at my side.

"What about me?" Tia cried. "I can't stay out here."

"I'm sure the boys would love that," Tasha replied, but come on in, there's plenty of room, you can sit on my lap."

"Yeay," Tia replied, clearly a little buzzed.

I sank into the water and hit the button for the jets. The hot tub roared to life and the bubbly surface soon obscured everything beneath it. Tasha helped Tia into the tub and the giddy trophy wife settled into my wife's lap. The couples snuggled into the tub though I noticed more than a few looks at Tia. Sitting on Tasha's lap, the furious jets were causing Tia's breasts to rise and fall as they bobbed on the surface, barely contained by the scant bikini.

Distracted as they were by Tia's chest they hardly noticed what was going on beneath the surface. I knew better. Tasha's hands roamed freely beneath the waves. I saw Tia's eyes go wide and then settle into an easy smile. Tasha leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Tia blushed red but nodded.

I watched enthralled as Tia bit her lip in silent ecstasy. Brian looked over and grinned. I knew what was on his mind. He had no idea what was occurring beneath the surface, but I knew that like every other man here, he'd be thinking of what it might be like to be writhing between them. Who am I kidding, a few of the ladies seemed to be thinking it too.

I felt fabric against my hand, clasping it, I raised it nearer to the surface so I could see what it was. It was Tia's bikini bottoms!

Pocketing them I smiled. Was there nothing and no one that Tasha couldn't seduce? I watched her arm move slowly up and down and knew that she was exploring Tia's moist sex. Tia was breathing heavily as Tasha leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

Tia gasped, but Tasha simply rubbed her shoulder reassuringly.

"I best check on lunch," Tasha declared standing.

Tia stood before me looking absolutely wanton, certainly disappointed that Tasha's ministrations had ceased prematurely. I could almost see her exposed folds at the edge of the wrap as she stood before me.

"Come on Brian, let me get you some trunks," Tasha replied as she wrapped a towel around herself. Bounding over to the BBQ she took him by the hand and swept him into the house.

Tia eyed the empty seat but with Brian gone I pulled her into my lap. If the other occupants of the tub noticed they said nothing. They were well accustomed to our antics by now and were not going to interfere.

Tia giggled as she landed in my lap. Part of me considered pulling the tie at her neck to release her barely contained rack. Not wanting the fun to end I contented myself with pulling her against me. With one hand I ran over her firm ass, with the other I pulled her close.

Tia giggled again, I know she could feel my hard on burrowing into her, only a thin layer of board shorts separated my throbbing manhood from her warmth. I wondered just how far I could go. I'd never spoken to Tia for long enough to know what sort of nature she had. Did she have a cheeky side? Given what Tasha had got away with, I had to think so. Girls could get away with a lot more though, it was the truth.

Without warning Tia slid back so she was flat against my chest, my straining member stuck up between her legs. Tia rested her head on my shoulder and I enjoyed an unparalleled look down her bikini top. My cock leapt and I knew she could feel it.

John flashed me a smile. I'm sure he would have wanted to knock my teeth in if he knew what I'd got up to with his wife, but for the time being he was gloriously ignorant and more than happy to watch as I enjoyed our boss's extraordinary trophy wife.

I felt something rub against me, looking down I could see Tia's hand between her legs, she was rubbing my cock. It grew once more. Leaning in I whispered in her ear. "Careful now. You keep that up and there is only one way this ends."

Tia laughed, "Are you pitching that tent for me soldier? That thing is going to split your pants in half. How big are you?"

"Big enough to make you scream," I whispered back.

"We'll see about that. Tasha bet me $100 I couldn't get you in me. I bet her double or nothing I would before she got back. I have no intention of losing that bet."

Without waiting for another word, she pulled open my fly and pulled me out, her hand stroked the length of my exposed shaft.

"Wow." She whispered as she repositioned herself above me. Then with a firm motion she pushed herself down onto me. Seeing her intent, I grabbed her waist and pulled her down.

I felt my manhood plunge straight into her wet warmth.

Tia gasped as I revelled in the feel of being inside her. My boss's wife, impaled on my hard cock. I knew I needed more.

Looking up I could see Tasha and Brian weaving there way back outside. Brian was looking flushed. In one smooth motion I scooped Tia up and deposited her on the seat beside me.

"Hey! I didn't say I was done yet," She teased.

"If you want more, find a reason to meet me inside. Head for the kitchen."

Tia giggled and climbed out of the tub, as she did I got a nice flash of her ass, I'm sure most of the tub did too. The boys didn't complain and most of the wives knew what she was in for. There was a look of longing in Krista's eye and I mouthed the words "Soon."

She smiled and went back to distracting John.

Tia shot into the house, but I headed for the BBQ.

"Alright gents, who's next? There is some space in the tub. I'll serve up the meat."

The men migrated over to near the tub while Tasha and I served the food. Brian hovered nearby.

"Lunch is served, get into it. There are drinks in the fridge, make yourselves at home," I announced.

"Do you know where Tia is?" Brian asked.

"No idea," I lied. "She was in the tub earlier, haven't seen her since I got out."

Tasha placed her hand on Brian's wrist. "I'm sure she's just in the little girls room. Come on over to the tub, I'm sure she'll be back soon. In the meantime, I'll keep you company."

Brian smiled and took Tasha's hand. As my wife led him away she looked over her shoulder and shot me a wink. She was going out of her way to ensure her apology was accepted. After her stellar effort, she was certainly forgiven.

I went inside to find Tia.

I didn't have to go far, the kitchen was just inside the house, the window over the sink looked out into the backyard. I could see our guests gradually moving toward the tub.

Tia leaned against the bench, looking a little conscious of the fact she was wearing nothing beneath the wrap.

"How does this work?" She asked? "Won't Tasha be angry?"

I laughed. "She dared you $100 to see if you could take me in the tub, do you think she'll mind? She's one of the most insatiable women I've ever met. If anything, she'll be disappointed that she's missing out."

Tia nodded as I drew nearer, I was locked and loaded and her eyes lingered on the tent being pitched in her direction. "That is a huge cock." She whispered.

I smiled. "Oh yeah? Brian's not so lucky?"

Tia shook her head, "No. I mean, I shouldn't say that. He's nice enough, at least to me. But our sex life, it's kind of one sided, he has a great time for a few minutes and then he's spent. It can be frustrating."

"Well, it doesn't have to be like that," I replied. "You've had a taste in the tub. Are you ready for more?"

"Here?" She asked. "People might see."

I sidled up beside her. "That's half the fun, why do you think you were so horny in the tub. It's the thought that you might be caught. The danger makes it even better."

I turned her toward the window and kissed her neck, whispering in her ear I continued, "The thought of four other people catching you on another man's cock had you hot and bothered, didn't it?"

Reaching for her moist pussy, I found it wet with anticipation. "If you'd thought you could get away with it. You'd have kept going there and then."

"Yes," she whispered. "What now?"

"Now I'm going to take care of you right here, in my kitchen while you watch our guests enjoy themselves. All the while your husband is only twenty feet away. Oblivious to the fact you are wetter than he's ever witnessed?"

"Yes!" she moaned.

Pushing her forward against the bench I drew her close. Heat seemed to radiate from her. With two hands I raised her wrap until her ass was exposed. Her perfect round rear was an intoxicating sight. Grabbing both cheeks I squeezed them. They were taut and firm.

I turned her around so that she was facing me, her naked ass resting against the kitchen bench. She quivered in my arms as I held her. Her bare pussy exposed to anyone who entered the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?" She whispered.

I held her face in my hand before sliding a finger down to her chin. Lifting it I pressed my lips firmly against hers. They parted and I felt her tongue dart between my lips, hungrily exploring mine.

"Everything," I answered, as her lips withdrew. Reaching down I wrapped my arms around her legs and lifted her onto the bench. Over her shoulder I could see our guests milling about in the back yard, oblivious to our boss's trophy wife spread wide on the kitchen bench. If they had any idea what was going on I had no doubt they would have been in here in an instant.

I lowered my lips to her moist sex. Her rich musky arousal fille my nose as I ran my tongue over her lips.

"Ahhh," she shuddered.

I took that as a good sign and ran my tongue up and down her folds. With the sound of the BBQ masking our tryst I worked her feverishly. Lavishing the kind of attention, she had clearly been missing.

Brian was a selfish ass. A trait that clearly extended to the bedroom. Tia ground herself into my mouth and I rewarded her enthusiasm by fondling her scantily clad chest. Finding her nipple through the fabric, I rolled it between my fingers drawing another pleased moan from her.

I lifted myself from her dripping sex and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to come right here in my kitchen?"

"Yes," was all she could manage as I massaged her body against mine.

Leaning down I drover her folds apart with my tongue and teased at her swollen clit with my tongue.

Tia's hands gripped the back of my head and pulled me into her soaked pussy.

Lifting my head an inch or two allowed me to slide my finger into her. She leaned back on her arms on the bench, surrendering her body to me. I made the most of it, sliding a second finger inside her and working her vigorously while my tongue danced over her clit, again, and again.

Tia bucked against me but that only encouraged me to work her harder. With a cry she came, her hips giving one last shake before she relaxed against the bench.

My eyes found hers as a smile spread across her lips. "Damn, that was good." She said still trying to catch her breath.

I gave her a few moments to recover herself and then I helped her off the bench. She was still a little unsteady on her feet but that was fine. I had no intention of letting her go anywhere just yet.

I held her mostly naked form against me, looked her in the eye and whispered, "My turn."

Turning her around I bent her over the bench and took a moment to enjoy the immensely erotic sight of her firm ass in the air. I ran my hands over it, savoring her curves before reaching for my pants. In a moment I freed my cock from its prison and stepped closer.

"Mmmmm." Tia moaned as my shaft entered her.

Unlike the tub I was in no hurry now. It was clear the battle was won, and I had every intention of enjoying myself. Slowly but surely, I entered her and withdrew. All the while watching our guests through the window. Brian was in the tub, wholly distracted by Tasha who was lavishing attention on him, teasing him playfully to keep him occupied. He was blissfully unaware I was buried inside his wife.

I'm not going to lie. The thought of giving it to my boss's wife was a huge turn-on. Brian was an ass, he'd lorded his position over me for years. Now I'd have the sweet memory of this moment forever.

MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers
12