All Comments on 'The Swingers' Daughter Ch. 02'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ale58Ale58over 4 years ago
Written with

ease to be read well, and, of course, breathtakingly beautiful and arousing, while showing, only in brief traits, some of the feeling. This could be extended to my view. Thank you for sharing!!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
good story

sex scenes need some work - they're a little too "cinical". need more eroticism.

cb1251cb1251over 4 years ago

Hot enough action, but tends to read a bit like a not quite fully fleshed storyboard / plot outline.

There's still lots of juice to be wrung from this lemon, I think - particularly by changing POV and adding inner dialog of the main characters.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years agoAuthor

cb1251... The POV was a problem. It started as my daughter then got restrictive. Actually, the story began with "Sex in the Dark Room" and took on another POV because of all the criticism about being in the wrong category.

But ... you are right on. I needed a different POV to describe the more erotic action. Maybe 3rd Person?

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Dad was a very lucky man. Getting all that prime young pussy, damn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES