The Swingers Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder, harder." I screamed as my body started to shake.

James continued fucking me hard as I came hard as my body shook over and over cumming all over his cock.

James got up and sat on the couch stroking his cock watching the women licking each other's pussy.

"I'm cumming." Pauline said as she spread her legs wider moaning over and over.

As Pauline caught her breath, the woman on top collapsed on the floor laying beside her. James stood up and knelt down near the women. I crawled over joining them on the floor watching James stroking his cock. He started to moan as he threw his head back. He was ready to cum.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm cumming." James moaned as he shot his cum all over us as we lay on the floor.

After a few minutes we all headed to the bathroom to clean ourselves before getting dressed. As it was early hours of the morning, I thanked Pauline for an amazing night and headed home looking forward to her next party.

12