The switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please daddy" I whimpered. "I've wanted...so long...don't stop...please..." I begged softly.

I watched my father's eyes change before me; as they went from loving fearful father, to feral male in seconds. "Em" he grunted a second time, only this time it dripped with lust.

Before I could react he slammed his full weight down into me; driving every inch of him into my belly. My arms and legs fell limp to the bed as I opened myself up to him.

"God yes...fuck me...fuck me..." I groaned out.

I had been with guys who had cum, like I said I wasn't exactly a virgin. Most of them were one shot deals, and the few that weren't took time to reload. Not dad, his heavy cum filled balls slapped into me and I knew he was going to fill my belly like no one else ever had.

"Cum...cum in me...OH FUUUCKKKKKK" I screamed as another countless orgasm roared through me.

"Going to cum...in my daughter...oh fuck...oh shit..." Dad grunted above me.

"This is so fucking hot" I heard Kat moan beside the bed.

"Take it baby...take daddy's seed" Dad moaned.

His one hundred and seventy pound frame dropped down onto me, the weight pinning my small body down onto the bed. I was captured, I was his. I opened my mouth, to tell him to give it to me, but my breath caught in my throat. I could feel that thick tube swelling larger inside me.

"Oh Emily" Dad gave a soft sigh. His thick cock jerked inside my gut, and wet warmth filled my insides.

It was really happening; it was finally happening. I was taking my father's cum; and I loved every second. Dad raised his head as I felt a second pulse deep in my belly.

"Em" he whispered softly.

"I love you" I told him.

"It's incest" his eyes filled with worry.

"I don't care" I reassured him.

"You could get pregnant" this time fear in his eyes.

"I hope so" I whispered with a half-smile.

"You want that?" Dad was stunned.

"I'm not the only one" I looked over his shoulder.

A now nude Kat stood by the side of the bed, two fingers buried in her dripping pussy as she stared at us. The poor girl had to be about coming unglued, I realized.

Dad slightly rolled over, I sighed with contentment as his now softening cock slid from my soaked cum filled cunt. I shifted over in the bed, bringing dad with me.

"Want to join us?" I smiled up at Kat.


12