All Comments on 'The Switch Ch. 01'

by makemeesubmit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
agentstixagentstix4 months ago

Wow!

My chastity cage feels tighter after reading that 😀

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As soon as she leaves, go to the garage and remove the cage. Go on your own night out. Preferably pick up some woman and bring her home to your bed. The wife can find you there in the morning.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

A marriage isn’t slavery, it’s a partnership. I’m sure this is erotic to you; but this isn’t erotic. Turning her husband into a homosexual for her amusement isn’t a partnership, it’s a dismissal. He isn’t her husband, he’s her roommate and she has found someone that she wants to be with.

She didn’t lock him up for their game, she did it because she doesn’t want him anymore. She is working out, dressing up, giving her best to her new man, and the guy that is her kids babysitter is her soon to be ex husband.

I don’t blame her, after all, her future ex husband has no self respect, so how can she respect him? He doesn’t love her, he loves the game more than marriage and now? Now she has a man who wants to be her partner.

I hope her new relationship is healthier than her old one but I wonder how their kids will handle calling a new man “dad”?

Omegaman60Omegaman604 months ago

As the game progressed her LOVE for her Husband has faded to the point of an affair. The only solution is a visit to the Lawyer and Divorce papers drawn up. Your Marriage is done like dinner. She NO LONGER has ANY Love and Respect for you (which is a Marriage Vow). And a night of infidelity with her boyfriend is in the works as she left the house. Might as well except it now, this marriage is OVER.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nothing surprising here. A husband allows his wife to lock up his dick so she goes out and finds a real man to replace the pathetic non-man she married. It really needed more to make it into a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do hope we find out the Switch in the title is the husband but I doubt that will happen. I agree with the comment he should go to the garage and remove the cage, most use simple locks that are easily cut off. But I would wait till she gets home and ask her if she is cheating on him, which she most likely is. When she confirms she is, he should ask for the key. When she refuses, he can hand her the broken pieces of the cage. But we all know this won't happen, stories like this paint the picture of men unable to think when horny.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He instantly went crazy, when it hit him that she was going to go fuck some guy, cheating on him. After all that he had Sacrifice for her being caged, Letting her shrink him down to nothing and being her slave. So before she made it to the front door, he grabbed her, ripping off all of Her clothes, including her Underwear and bra, also grabbing the cage key, that was around her neck. Next he kicked her out the front door. Telling her he was divorcing her ass, and that he never wanted see her again, as he Tossed her the keys to her car, now go you cheating bitch. He took off the cage, and got dressed, and went picked up his kids..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This stupid fucker has Absolutely nothing to live for, since he had giving everything to her, and now she will be taking the very last thing he thought had still had. Her going to go cheat on him, was the last thing he could Except or stand for. He got his gun out as she headed towards the front door to leave, he called out her name. As she turned to look at him, she froze looking at the gun in his hand. Bitch I could except everything you have done to me as I loved you. But cheating on me is one step too far. Good bye slut, Bam bam. He waited for the police, and claimed he was her sex slave that she had abused Extensively....

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze4 months ago

Yes, shoot the cunt in the face.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That bitch should not just be on the curb but should be under the curb. I'll glance at chapter 2, but if it's more of the same, I'm out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous