All Comments on 'The Switch Hitter'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jimmy and Mom

Get Jimmy and Mom together. Have her pump out a baby for Jimmy. Dad divorces Mom (friendly) and enters into a three way marriage with his brother and his brother's wife. Jimmy and Mom get married in some colorful, wonderful half-baked ancient Celtic wedding ceremony without any legal standing at all but only what they have agreed to in their hearts.

AnHoa Rifleman.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
HOT!!!

This story is really hot! This is probably meant to be a stand alone, but I really hope you continue so we can see the transformation from Jimmy to Jamie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start!

Peez continue! I'd be more than happy to help you out with editing. You did pretty good but it's always good to have another set of eyes go over the story.

joshy029joshy029over 12 years ago
Keep going!

This was a great story. I know other people have said they'll edit for you, and i'll offer the same thing. it's not a bad idea to have multiple editors, since one person might catch something somebody else misses.

jbilovejbiloveover 12 years ago
Oh Wow!!

I would love to see you continue on with this story line, but think there are other great stories that you might tell.

I have been an editor in the past, but dropped off from doing that. However, I would love to be your editor. I am a former English teacher so would love to practice my craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot sexy filthy

Gotta love this story. Something for almost any orientation. - would jack off to more this. 3 cums already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little suggestion

If you are going to make a story about a transsexual person it reads a lot better when you use the correct pronouns. Given that "Jamie" is presenting as a girl at the start of the story it seems incongruous and slightly offensive to transsexual people that throughout the story she is referred to with 'he' and 'his'.

iakatziakatzover 12 years ago
VERY HOT!

I do believe this is the hottest story I have ever read on this site, thanks for your efforts. I would love to read more about Jimmy's transformation and escapades with his family and others. I loved all the characters but Aunt Lettzie is my run away favorite, such a lovable slut! I wish I could have met someone like these people when I was younger who could have shown me the way instead of wasting most of my life trying to be straight when the girl inside of me was denied.

goodlorigoodloriover 12 years ago
WOW

This is the hottest story this sissy has ever read here!! TEN stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hottest of the Hot

This is a truly hot story, please keep it going (I cant wait for the next installment).

Would also love to be in jamies shoes. So much love

deanahiideanahiiover 12 years ago
hot

almost lost this story. would love to hear more of it. and more of the orgy. i came three times while reading it.

jenniann469jenniann469over 12 years ago
Hot-Sexy story

Made my asshole quiver and my mouth want filled!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hottest ever

This is by far the hottest story I have ever read. I bet it took me 15 times reading to get thru it all....came ever time!!

Cant wait to read your other stories. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

You have talent sir

DianoCarterDianoCarterover 11 years ago
Cross dressing and incest....my favorite combination!!!

Since the first bra and panties I wore were my mom's then my sister's, you can guess why I wrote the above....and then you had brother-brother and father and son, wowowowowow

Definitely one of the best, hottest story I have ever read....keep writing, plizzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, THAT got me wet !!!

Really extraordinarily well-written. Brought together a number of my most cherished fantasies and memories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

ifit was my story I would of wrote more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just opposite

My son and I are lovers I dress he doesn't. Recently we told his mother and she left her BF to be our Son's Submissive. It's starting to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous