The Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, I can't breathe," Annie giggled.

"Shit, sorry," I said, releasing my grip but not all the way as I looked down into her eyes, still unable to draw my first breath since my hard cock lodged itself between her breast.

"Let's chat about this later. I'm not mad or upset, but we need to talk and spend some time together. Wanna go to the movies this week sometime?" Annie asked.

"Yes," my answer was instant.

Even almost being caught didn't help that my erection was stabbing Annie between her breasts.

"Adjust yourself, and let's eat," her tone was honest and sweet.

I did just that before I retrieved the TV trays for everyone to eat on while we watched football.

I couldn't help it, and after I finished eating, I positioned myself so that I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Annie was true to her word and acted as if nothing was wrong throughout the night, even though I had caught her a few times looking my way. I imagine it was merely to keep me in the conversation, but I could still feel my skin flush each time she looked my way. It was only brief, but her eyes to me were clearly telling a story that only we knew.

**

We never made it to the movies that week or the following week, and with school being so hectic with things that needed to get done before the Christmas break, it just never happened. We spent the three days before the break getting ready for the holiday and having our Christmas with Dylan and Dani before they headed off to their parents.

Most years, we traded time between our parents and traveled together. But this year, their grandmother passed away the Monday before the break, and we would be taking different flights.

Even with the constant distraction that came with college, it didn't make a difference, I thought about Annie repeatedly throughout the day. The only way I would be able to get past my sister feeling my dick between her tits was we needed to talk, and the sooner, the better. I tried like damn to come up with a reason to tell Annie why I was hard, but nothing came to mind. I could only hope that we would be able to sit down privately once we got home, and I would try to get everything off my chest so I could get her out of my mind sexually.

I settled into my seat next to Annie for the five-hour and three-minute flight to LAX from Jacksonville, hoping to get some rest. Dani and I spent our final night together, having sex until almost five in the morning. Each time we had sex, my guilt worsened as I pictured Annie. No matter how many times I succeeded in getting her out of my head while we had sex, the moment I came, I saw Annie's face.

"Alex, are you awake?" Annie whispered.

I stayed motionless, hoping she would think I drifted off to sleep.

"Alex," she called out again and gave me a nudge.

"Huh," I pretended to be asleep, not wanting to have this conversation on a plane full of strangers.

"Wake up," she leaned over and muttered into my ear.

"What," I tried to sound irritated.

You know when we get home, Mom and Dad aren't going to leave us alone for five seconds, so we should probably talk now," Annie said.

She had a point, and it was usually nonstop from the moment we walked through the door until the second we left. It's not that I didn't understand, they loved us, missed us, and wanted to spend as much time together as possible. But since we were just home for Thanksgiving, I hoped it would be an actual break from school. I needed to work out the Annie situation in my head before we headed back to school.

"What do you want to talk about," I played dumb, one last-ditch effort to not talk about it.

"Alex, please don't," she pleaded.

"What do you want me to say, Annie? I'm embarrassed my dick got hard; you saw it, and then on top of that, you had to feel it mashing into your tits to save me from having to run away," I answered, annoyed in a soft whisper.

"That's it? You don't have anything else to say?" She asked calmly.

"Annie...," I paused with pleading eyes.

"Alex, I'm sorry, but having your brother's rather large cock mashing into you is not something I can easily forget."

"So, how do you think we should move on from this? Just get it over with and fuck the shit out of each other?" I responded sarcastically.

"Is that what you think we should do?" She replied way too eagerly.

"Jesus Christ, Annie, are you insane?"

"Maybe. I can't get you out of my head. I can't even have sex with my boyfriend without seeing your face," she sighed and started picking at her fingernails.

I was shocked by her sudden admission and that she was going through the same things I was. At least her orgasms weren't over the top like mine were when I saw her face, or perhaps they were, but I wasn't about to ask.

"Annie, we can't do that. I don't know if you know this or not, but it's completely illegal, like we could go to prison. Not only that, but we are kinda in serious relationships, the last time I checked," I stated plainly.

"Both of those go without saying, jackass, but I know that I'm not the only one having these feelings," she said.

I hated being a twin sometimes. I couldn't even have my own thoughts without her knowing exactly what I was thinking. There was a way around this without committing incest with my sister, and I would figure it out.

"No, you're not, but we're not having sex," I reiterated.

"Why not?" She pouted.

"I'm not having this conversation with you anymore for the rest of the plane ride," I said and put on my noise-canceling headphones.

Twins do many things together, but sex was not one of them. Seeing her half-naked on our last trip to Cancun, watching her strut around in a string bikini, and listening to her fuck her boyfriend almost nightly was my limit. With the amount of noise she made, you would have thought she was getting fucked by a horse. But I knew better having seen Dylan's extremely small cock during our drunken hot tub adventures. I truly felt sorry for him, and until my kitchen mishap, Annie didn't have a clue about the size of my dick. Even though she didn't want to, Annie refrained from saying anything else the rest of the way. I knew it wouldn't last long once our parents finally passed out later that night.

"Wake up, asshole, we're here," Annie smacked my arm.

"What the hell is your problem?" I questioned.

Annie didn't respond, just gave me a smug look and waited for the fasten seat belt sign to turn off.

"You're so cute when you don't get your way, you know that?" I said, setting my trap.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Nah," I joked.

"You're such a dick!" she snarled.

"At least I got one," I quipped.

"That's fucked up, Alex. Dylan is supposed to be your friend," Annie stated, disappointed in my remark.

"I didn't mean it that...," I trailed off.

Just as we suspected, Mom and Dad were full of excitement and talked the entire way to the restaurant, throughout dinner, and half the night before they both tuckered out, retiring to their room. I followed suit, quickly headed off to my room, and locked the door. How one minor incident triggered Annie to head down the road to committing incest was beyond me, yes I was struggling with thoughts of her, but I wasn't pursuing her. Maybe it had something to do with me dealing with the feelings I had for her, for such a long time.

Her thought process was we should just fuck and get it over with and move on with our lives, but could it really be that easy? I thought, rotating the handle on the shower valve and stripping off my clothes before stepping into the shower. Somewhere between rinsing my hair and stroking my cock, her way, well my suggestion seemed to make more and more sense. That and the three extra mixed drinks I had once we got back home from the restaurant.

"I bet if I walk into her room with my hard dick pointing straight out, she'll back down and let this shit go," I said, not believing what I was about to do.

Letting the copious amount of alcohol and my dick do the thinking for me, I set out to do just that. What was the worst that could happen? She freaked out and screamed? It would be of no use on the completely opposite side of the house from our sleeping parents. Both were heavy sleepers, and other than Annie beating on their door while I practiced my drum solos in the tenth grade, they never heard a thing. To keep from dripping water all over the carpet, I dried off with the towel just enough and set off to either fuck my sister, embarrass myself, but most of all to find out whether she was full of shit or not.

I didn't even knock,barged straight in. I had played out what was going to take place when I burst into her room with my hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. All that went out the window the moment I walked in and saw her. Annie was laid back on her pillow with her legs spread wide open, two fingers deep into her wet slit while she rolled her hardened nipple between her fingers, and on the verge of what I could only imagine was going to be an incredible orgasm.

I stood there, frozen. What to do? Climbing onto the bed and joining her wasn't an option as she was FaceTiming Dylan, and he was just as close as she was to coming, from the grunting sounds playing from the MacBook in front of her. An intense lust was in her eyes as she pulled her lower lip through her teeth, never taking her eyes off of mine. Almost as if I were watching a porno, I began to stroke my shaft slowly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm coming," she cried out, unable to hold back any longer once I began pulling at my cock.

After a few more grunts and groans from Dylan, she told him goodnight and that she would talk to him tomorrow before closing the MacBook.

"Alex, come fuck me right now," she hissed.

So much for thinking she was full of shit, I thought after locking the door and crawling onto the edge of the bed, it was me who was beginning to freak out. I wasn't taking this lightly, as we could never undo what was about to happen. Her sheer beauty was blocking the questions I wanted to ask her. She was a specimen. Her long wavy hair was pulled up into a messy bun, with just a few strands of hair stuck to her flushed cheeks. The tips of her pearly white teeth were just showing behind her pouty lips as they trembled.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I questioned myself for even asking as I scanned her curvy nude body.

"I don't know, but it just feels right," she barely breathed the words.

I wasn't going to just stick it in and fuck her, but I didn't know where to start. Thoughts were racing through my head faster than I could process them. Letting instinct take over, I removed her fingers from her glistening slit and drug my tongue through the folds of her pussy. She let out an audible moan that relieved me of most of my concern that she was enjoying what I was doing and not just doing it to get it over with.

The thoughts of licking my sister's pussy had all but vanished until she moaned out, "Fuck, my big brother's tongue feels so good in my little pussy."

My sudden stop worried her, and she used my hair to pull my face to hers.

"What are we, do...," she kissed me passionately before I could get the words out.

With our tongues swirling each other, I gripped my shaft firmly and began to use her fluids to lube up the head of my cock for easy insertion. Even in my impaired state, I needed to act quickly before losing the courage to penetrate my little sister.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Annie hissed through her teeth as her pussy attempted to stretch to my girth at a moment's notice.

Her eyes screwed shut, and her breathing became labored as I stretched the walls of her tight canal until my heavy balls rested on her bottom.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked, feeling silly that I waited until I was all the way in her.

"Yes," she sighed a deep breath.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" I snickered, seeing her still adjusting to my size.

"Real funny, Alex," she smirked. "You're only the second guy to fuck me, so I'm sorry if it's taking me a minute to accommodate the Coke can currently inside my pussy," she rolled her eyes.

"It's not that big; calm down," I chuckled.

"It feels like it. You've seen what's been fucking me for the last few years, so don't play dumb," she said.

I felt awkward just chatting and began to slide in and out of her. What we were doing went against every rule and was undoubtedly taboo. Those thoughts didn't stick around too long when Annie began to moan softly in my ear. The louder she became, the more I increased my pace until I was slamming into her.

"Jesus Christ, mother fucker, I'm cuuuumming...," her words now only a husky hiss just thirty seconds after I started penetrating her.

Just like Annie, I was unable to hold out for an extended amount of time. I slammed hard one last time into her and emptied my entire balls. Each rope of cum that launched into her womb felt more powerful than the previous one until I collapsed on top of her, panting.

"Alex, I can't breathe," she groaned.

Using what little strength I had left, I lifted myself up just high enough to fall over to my side next to her.

"I've never come so hard in my life," Annie finally broke the silence after ten minutes.

Drunk and horny had resulted in me making a terrible decision, and now sober, I had to live with the fact that I not only fucked my sister, but I had also come in her. 'What the fuck was I thinking? You were thinking with your dick, dumbass. Why else would you fuck your sister?' I was answering my thoughts which made it surprisingly humorous, causing me to smile.

"What's so funny?" Annie asked.

"Ah, you know, just over here thinking about the fact that I just unloaded an uninterrupted stream of cum into your pussy, that's it, really not that much," I responded jokingly.

"That's it? That's nothing compared to what's rolling around in my head right now," just the way she said it, I knew there was a significant problem.

"Spill it now, Annie," I demanded, propping up on my elbow.

"Well...., I forgot to tell you I'm not on the pill. So I'm trying to figure out what to do," she giggled nervously.

"Oh my fucking God, Annie. How are you not on the pill?"

"Because it makes me depressed and feel like shit, and I make Dylan wear a condom, so I can feel...," she paused, trying to let Dylan keep some dignity. "I thought I loved him, Alex. I mean, I do love him; I'm just confused right now. Can we please stop talking about him?" She asked, almost pleading.

"Yes, let's get some sleep, the sun is probably coming up soon," I said, slinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"What the hell are you talking about? It's like ten till two, we're on the west coast, jackass. And where the fuck do you think you're going? You're just going to leave me here with your come leaking out of my pussy?"

"What the hell do you want me to do? Shove my cock back in there to plug the leak?" I chuckled.

"That would be nice," she replied with a grin.

"You're properly insane, you know that?" I stated, not needing her to answer.

"At least get me a washcloth or something."

After retrieving a hand towel, tossing it to her, I left and headed back to my room. I needed to wrap my head around what had just transpired. I felt terrible and hated that we just had sex. Our whole future was now in jeopardy if we couldn't figure out how to live with the fact that we crossed a line that was beyond fucked up. Not only that, but I'm sure that her womb was in overdrive, making our baby. Two in the morning or not, I was still exhausted and passed out without even knowing it.

The few light taps on the door startled me enough to be fully awake in a matter of seconds. "Breakfast is ready," Mom called out from the other side of the door.

"Be down in a few," I managed to get out just loud enough so she would leave.

By the time I made it down, everyone had already started eating and was carrying on about what plans we might have for the upcoming few weeks. Annie looked at me no different than she did any other morning, and it put my mind at ease as I sat down next to her.

"I need to run by Walgreens to grab a few things today, but other than that, I don't have anything to do the rest of the day," Annie said, bumping her leg into mine.

It took all I had not to jump up and run from the table in fear that our parents would get a read on me.

"What do you need from Walgreens?" Mom asked, just keeping the conversation going.

"I think I'm about to start, and I woke up cramping a little," Annie said.

"I have some tampons if you...,"

"Do we have to talk about this at the breakfast table? I mean, damn," I complained, cutting our mother off.

"Alex is right, girls, let's please not talk about that sort of thing at the breakfast table," Dad smiled.

I loved my dad, sure, we had a few ruff spells during my early teenage years, but who didn't. We rebounded well and became quite close afterward. On the other hand, my mother was never one to let me get away with anything. She was the first one to ground me or be on my ass about the most minor things. Annie was her pride and joy, and she made sure to brag about her every chance she got.

"If you two don't like what's being talked about, there is more than one place to sit in this house," Mom looked on in disgust and focused her attention back on Annie with a smug grin.

My father just shook his head and continued eating. I actually felt sorry for my ol' man that he had to put up with her shit and was stuck in a shitty marriage. Annie and I had talked for hours about how saddened we were for our father, and one day we would probably come home and find out that they were getting a divorce, now that we were out of the house.

"Why do you have to belittle Dad like that in front of us? Are you really that low?" Annie shocked us all by talking back to Mom in such a demeaning manner.

It was the first time that Annie had spoken that way to our mother, and even she didn't know what to say. The silence was awkward, and it would take another thirty seconds before our mother could even reply.

"You're right, and I'm sorry that you had to witness me speak that way to your father," it was genuine, but she had only apologized because we had to witness it.

"Whether we witness it or not, you shouldn't talk to him that way. Isn't he the man of the house? Isn't he the breadwinner?" Annie was out for blood, and something had set her off.

The one who could do no wrong was doing everything wrong right now, and Mom didn't have a response. For the first time in a long while, she was being put in her place, and she didn't know how to react.

"Dad, will you please take me to Walgreens when you are finished with your breakfast.?" Annie asked sincerely.

"If that's what you want, Princess," Dad responded with trepidation.

"Annie, I can take you to Walgreens. Why are you acting this way?" Mom finally responded with hopelessness.

The way the morning was going gave me an urgency to stop this incest thing between Annie and me. Just Mom not being able to take Annie to Walgreens was causing her to act completely unstable. She would lose her mind if she ever found out I was fucking her pride and joy. Showing up on the side of a milk carton was not how I had envisioned my life, especially at the hands of my own mother.

"Please don't make a big deal out of this. I want to spend some time with Dad. We are not going to be gone all day, an hour tops," Annie said, standing up before walking down the hall toward her room.

Showing up late to breakfast left me right in the middle of the aftermath verbal tornado. I tried to finish eating quietly. I wanted no part of this and made sure to keep my mouth shut.

"What's up with you, Alex?" Mom muttered, cutting her eyes toward me.