The Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other than you starting a bunch of shit for absolutely nothing. Not a lot," I rarely spoke in such disgust and had never spoken to her that way, but I was tired of her shit.

The fact that she was being hateful toward Annie had caused a knee-jerk reaction from me.

"How dare you speak to me that way! Who do you think you are?" Mom hissed.

Why I thought I would receive any other reaction from her was foolish, and I knew it. I had started this, and I now needed to see it through.

"A fucking human! Why do you always try to belittle everyone who you don't think is on your level? Just because I'm not your favorite child, Mom, you should still show me some respect." I rattled it all out in record time.

Her inability to respond wasn't what I was expecting, but it definitely was a sign for me to get the fuck out of there. I quickly stood to my feet, left the table, and promptly headed toward my room. In the confines of my room, I knew that I was not safe from Mom bursting in and giving me a ration of shit because she could. But that wasn't what was giving me pause as I laid back on my bed and began to stare at the ceiling. It was Dani, she didn't deserve this treatment.

"Alex, Dad wants to know if you want seafood for dinner?" Annie asked, poking her head in my room.

"Did you do the thing?" I asked, wiping my eyes from the unexpected nap I had taken.

"Reluctantly," the hurt in her voice was clearly present, she said after sliding past the door.

"What we're doing has to stop. This will kill Dani and Dylan."

"What about my feelings? You're telling me that you don't love me?" It pained me to see her crying.

Hearing her pour out her love for me brought me to a halt. Of course, I loved my sister. Nothing brought me more enjoyment than to see her smile and her happiness.

"Annie, we're brother and sister, there is no way this works, you have to know that," I pleaded with her for my own sake now that my feelings for her were clear to me.

"I think I have a way to make it work for everyone..."

"Annie, it will never work! Stop with the pipe dreams," I cut her off and demanded her to be rational.

"I caught them fooling around in Cancun," Annie covered her mouth the moment it flowed across her lips.

"Who?" I asked, honestly confused.

"Dani and Dylan," she put her head down.

"Bullshit! I don't believe you. You're just saying that, so I don't feel bad for what we did," I replied, hoping to get her to be honest.

"I swear, I promised them I would never tell you and I would have kept my word but what we have is something special. It has always been this way, and don't you dare deny it. I saw the looks on your face when I first started dating Dylan."

I sat there stunned by her confessions. One, that Dani had cheated on me. Yes, it was with her brother, but it was still cheating and how could I even be mad, I just fucked my beautiful baby sister last night? And that she knew I was having a hard time dealing with not having all of her attention.

"What do you mean fooling around?" I asked, even though I really didn't care for an odd reason.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Annie asked.

"Yes!" I demanded, trying to act as if I needed to know.

"It was like four in the morning and I got up to go pee and I heard some moaning. I peeked around the curtain and saw Dylan...."

"Saw him doing what?" I asked before Annie even had a chance to finish her sentence after the pause.

"Dani was straddling him while Dylan was sucking on her nipples. I couldn't see Dylan's cock going in her, but Dani was definitely grinding on him," Annie paused, hoping I would say something.

I had so many questions but didn't know where to start.

"Alex, you should probably breathe, or you're going to pass out."

"That's how they caught me spying on them," Annie was referring to the gasp of air I just inhaled.

"What did they say when they saw you?" The first words I could get to come out.

"Dani made me promise her I wouldn't tell you. I did, then I went to the restroom and crawled back into bed."

"Why the fuck didn't you say anything to me? We're twins, you're supposed to have my back!" I growled.

"I swear I was going to, but it made me feel better about my feelings toward you. Why do you think I let my breast slip out a few times on our last trip? I was hoping it would get you really worked up, and you would pursue me so I could fuck you, and you would inadvertently get your payback," Annie looked to me for understanding.

I wanted to be pissed at Annie for withholding the information, but I wasn't. I actually felt bad for her having to carry that around for the last few months.

"So how long have you wanted to...," I paused, looking for the right word.

"Fuck you?" Annie giggled.

"No," I didn't want to admit that's what I was thinking. "To be with me?"

"I think I've always wanted to be with you, I think. But I know that sounds like a cop-out. I used to love watching you play your drums, but that didn't start to mean anything until right after you started your band. I came in to watch, and you weren't wearing a shirt. Your chest was covered in sweat, your muscles were bulging, and I got so worked up, I had to leave almost as soon as I walked in. The second I got back to my room, I stripped down and touched my pussy. I came everywhere. It was the hardest that I had ever come thinking of you."

"You masturbated and thought of me? I didn't mean it that way, I'm just shocked, is all." The way I asked made her second guess if she should be telling me any of this.

"Yes, does that make you feel like a man, knowing your baby sister had to think of her big brother to get off sometimes?" she asked, trying to sound annoyed but she failed miserably.

I honestly wasn't trying to make her feel bad about anything. Even though I never masturbated thinking of her, I still caught myself admiring her. The more I thought about it, the more I remembered just staring at her every time she wore a bikini. I had always chalked it up to the man gene of knowing a nice ass when you see one, and a nice rack. But it was more than that, I had found myself over the years just watching her as she read a book or doing something that made her happy.

"If you enjoyed doing it, why are you being hateful?" I asked.

"Because I love you, and I want to be with you. Not some weird chick you want nothing to do with. You don't even know the half of it, I...."

"Dinners ready," Dad called out, walking past my door toward Annie's, to which he did the same thing.

"Just please think about it. I have an excellent plan," Annie smiled before leaning over to give me a small but sensual kiss.

There was no way to turn her away. Way too much had been said, but how she had gone from being so in love with Dylan to seemingly madly in love with me, was what I was having the hardest time understanding. We really needed to sit down somewhere alone and talk this out.

Dinner was relatively quiet, with just small talk in the beginning. But, once the drinks started flowing, the house was full of laughter. The rocky morning was swept under the rug, and everyone had put it behind them for the sake of not ruining Christmas. Annie's fourth stiff drink was causing her to become careless. She repeatedly clung to my arm and found some way to touch me or my cock when no one was looking. I was out of excuses to get out of her clutches. I had gone to the restroom so many times that even Mom was starting to notice.

"Alex, do you have a kidney infection?" Mom asked the second I sat back down.

"No. Why would you ask that?" I knew why but had to play dumb.

"You don't have to be so defensive," Annie spouted out.

"I'm not, I was just saying."

"It's ok, buddy. Nobody here is judging you for having a hamster bladder," Dad was barely able to finish his joke before bursting out in laughter.

"Ha ha ha," my smug reply didn't go unnoticed, even though everyone was laughing their asses off.

"It's ok, bro, I won't tell everyone at school about your tiny problem,' Annie jokingly spoke to me as if I were a baby.

"Well, that's the only tiny thing on my whole body," I quipped back and regretted it instantly.

Both Annie's and Mom's eyes widened as their mouths dropped open. They stared at me in disbelief. Being the most relaxed dad I could ever have, he leaned over and put the palm of his hand high in the air, and I high-fived him before I even knew I did it.

"Ewwww," both girls said in unison as they scrunched their faces.

"That's enough alcohol for you, mister," Mom laughed.

"I don't think so," Dad, you ready for another?"

"Heck yeah," Dad cheered as I grabbed his glass off the kitchen island. "I'm getting lucky tonight," his hearty laugh was contiguous, and we all followed suit.

"You'll probably pass out before I can even get my clothes off," Mom was trying her hand at joking.

It was Annie and my turn to throw out the 'Ewwws,' followed by more laughter. I needed this night more than I knew. From school kicking my ass, to being in love with my sister, was taking its toll on me. But seeing our parents having a great time together made it easier to deal with. It could get so stuffy in that house sometimes from all the tension. I couldn't help but remember when we were kids, and our parents at least acted like they loved each other. Annie noticed it as well, and we both smiled, watching them being affectionate toward each other.

"Well, kids, I'm tuckered out," Dad leaned back and stretched, making his statement.

Annie and I both waited for Mom's reaction.

"Yeah, kiddos, I'm with Dad...,"

"Ooooo, somebody is getting lucky tonight," Annie cut Mom before she could finish her sentence.

"You kids nowadays have such a perverted mind," Mom smiled as she slid her chair back under the kitchen island.

"Love ya'll, and have fun," Annie called as they made their way down the hall.

I waited until I heard the door close before sweeping Annie off her seat and sitting her on the edge of the island. It was a risky move, but I had been tortured by her inability not to touch me or my dick throughout the night, and I was going to push my luck.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered to her. My forehead was touching hers as I slid my hand up the inside leg of her loose-fitting shorts until I reached the lips of her pussy.

Unable to speak, she just nodded her head in acceptance as I placed a small peck on her soft lips.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" I made sure to keep my voice low and deep.

Still incapable of speaking and only able to move her head up and down, I would need to try a different tactic. Since placing my fingers on her pussy I hadn't moved them. But now, having slowly begun to apply a small amount of pressure onto her clit, Annie's lack of sound was no more. She began to moan softly and never took her eyes off of mine.

"Do you want me, baby? Wow, that sounded strange coming out of my mouth while staring at my sister."

"Yes, baby, your touch feels so good," Annie seemed to lose herself just saying the words and never acknowledged the second part of my statement.

I could feel her body become tense next to mine. Her body flushed and went hot just as her pussy released a small amount of fluid into my hand. Knowing she had just come only by touching her gave me a strong sense of power. Being something I had never felt before it was an odd feeling. Why I felt that particular way confused me, and it must have been clearly visible in my eyes.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Annie pulled herself out of the surprise orgasm that had just rocked her body to ask her questions.

"It's nothing. No need to worry," I gave her a small smile hoping to avoid having to answer.

"Alex, baby, please, talk to me. You're not even touching me now."

I had all but ruined probably one of the best orgasms she had ever had in her life, but I felt dumb even repeating the words in my head. The longer I took to answer her, the more she began to fear what I was going to say.

"It was something I have never felt before. When you came, I felt powerful," I had to tell Annie as she was starting to cry. "Just my touch made you come almost instantly. I've never done that before to anyone."

Annie slid off the countertop, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me toward her bedroom, without a word being said. Without any resistance, I followed her as she continued to pull me rather quickly into her room and lock the door.

"Stand right here, baby," she had positioned me at the end of the bed.

Reaching into my shorts, she fished out my hard cock and sucked it into her mouth. I watched in awe as she bobbed her head up and down while rolling it around at the same time. The number of blowjobs I had received from Dani was countless, and I had considered her to be one of a kind, but watching Annie service me while on her knees, I knew it wasn't a fair fight right then. Annie was far superior without a doubt. 'Of course, you think she's better. Everyone thinks their sister is better than other people's sisters.'

I quickly pushed the voice in my head away to get back to Annie, who had never taken her eyes off of mine. I didn't want her to think I was thinking of anything else while she was giving me the best blowjob to date.

"Still wrestling with the feeling? I got something to make it all better," Annie smiled, having dislodged the head of my shaft from her throat.

She pulled me onto the bed with her and right between her legs using my shaft.

"Just shove it in me, please," Annie asked as she draped the backs of her legs over my arms and lined up my cock at her entrance before removing her hand out of the way.

I did as she asked.

"Ooohhhhh fuuuuck," Annie moaned out loud, enough I swore our parents had to have heard her.

The pressure was immense, and I knew what she had done.

"You're the first," she moaned, trying to keep it together. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you to use any way you see fit.

Forcefully shoving my raging hard-on into Annie's extremely tight virgin bottom wasn't necessary for me. I wasn't out to hurt her in any way, but I understood her point.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to pull out?"

"No, I'm fine. I've always wanted to do it, but Dylan doesn't like it and won't do it to me. So I have always resorted to just fingering my ass while I rode him," Annie paused, hoping she hadn't gone too far.

"I've heard you guys have sex for years now. It doesn't bother me, but I would rather not talk about that part while my cock is buried in your ass," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I understand. But if you don't mind, would you please fuck my ass so hard I won't be able to sit right for a week," her smile couldn't have gotten any bigger if she tried.

The smiles and jokes left as quickly as they came when I pulled out of her ass and slammed hard back into her.

"Holy shiiiit! Fuuuuck, that feels amazing," her legs began to tremble after each hard thrust.

It did feel incredible and looked amazing as I stretched her tiny rosebud. Having never had the opportunity to watch, I couldn't take my eyes off the act. Seeing and feeling the head of my cock reach the outer ring of her ass before plunging back in was something I would find myself doing in the future. Satisfied for now, I picked up the pace and focused my attention on her large breasts as they shook violently up and down as I pummeled her backside.

"Alex,Alex,Alexxxx," Annie's chanting became a high-pitched squeal as her body, as well as her ass, tightened.

I wouldn't identify her as a squirter, but the hot fluid that leaked out of her pussy ran around the base of my shaft, over my balls, and began to drip onto the bed. Watching her body twitch and spasm, I wasn't able to resist the urge and placed the pad of my thumb on her swollen clit. I began to apply a tiny amount of pressure while I made small circles. Annie's body reacted just as I had hoped, and her over-sensitive clit instantly sent signals, and her body began to buck. I realized rather quickly that if I kept up the assault on her clit I wouldn't be able to continue to fuck her. But, still having her legs trapped in my arms, I just allowed her body to do the work for me. Each time her body went down, it shoved my cock deeper into her ass, creating just as much stimulation as my thumb did pressing and circling her bulging clit when her body came back up.

"Dylan is calling," Siri announced just as the phone started to ring.

Having gone from not caring that Dylan had fucked Dani, the moment Siri announced his name, I now certainly cared. No longer content with letting her body do the work, I removed my thumb from the folds of her pussy and gripped the inside of her thighs. As hard as I could, I thrust my hips forward and pulled Annie even harder into me. My heavy balls began to ache each time they bounced off her plump ass. It was borderline abusive how hard I fucked her ass, but I didn't decrease my speed until the first rope of come bathed her bowels. Even still, with each following burst of come was another back-jarring slam into her.

"Fuuuuck," I growled out as I buried my cock into Annie, letting the last bit of come drip from the tip of my cock.

Having let go of her legs and fallen forward, I used what little strength I had left to hold me up over her limp body. Large drops of sweat fell from the tip of my nose, eyebrows, chin, and even the tips of my nipples. Luckily, both of my arms didn't give out at the same time, and only the left did, allowing me to fall to the side of Annie instead of crashing down onto her. Both Annie and I lay there panting, unsure if we could catch our breath.

"Note to self, never fuck Alex if he's pissed off," Annie giggled, being the first to speak in well over twenty minutes.

"I'm not that bad," I smiled and turned my head to look in her direction.

"I've seen you run for forty-five minutes around the track and still have plenty of energy left. There's no way I could handle that, especially if you were angry," Annie's giggles faded as laughter took over. "Jesus Christ, dude!"

"Well, did you like it?" I asked.

"Like it? No, I loved it. But, I definitely will make sure when I ask you to do something like that again, I will do some yoga first. You just may have given me what I asked for, as I may not be able to sit right for a week."

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you. I got carried away, and I will try not to let that happen again," I felt bad for taking out my emotions on her.

"Don't be, and you didn't. You can get carried away for as long as you want when you're in my pussy. I just don't know if my ass can handle it. I'm sure I'll find out in the morning," Annie smiled before sitting up.

"Do you need help getting up?"

"Please, also, would you mind helping me get a shower and changing the sheets?"

"How could I say no to such a beautiful girl," I slid out of bed and made my way around to her side.

"I don't know if you're trying to butter me up for some more sex or you're just being sweet. All I ask is no more anal tonight, and I can't promise I'll be able to do anything other than wrap my arms around your neck. My legs feel like jello," Annie smiled and batted her eyelashes.

"Awesome, let's do it. I'm ready," I laughed out loud, unable to hold it back when her eyes grew wide.

"Nah, babe, I'm spent, but tomorrow I can't promise anything."

"Thank God! I was sure a wheelchair was in my future."

We both laughed, and I helped her up and into the shower before opening a window to let in some air, in the hopes of getting the smell of sex out of her room. I spent the next twenty minutes slowly washing every part of her body, making sure to spend extra time on her intimate parts. She just grinned and watched as my soapy hands explored her curvy body. Having no experience washing long hair, I let her do that, but made sure to rinse out all the shampoo and conditioner. I had never run out of hot water in all the years living in this house, but just as I wrapped her in a towel and helped her out, the water went from hot to warm to cold fast. Winters in Los Angeles were always mild, but it would get rather chilly at night. With the mixture of the open window and cold shower, the only thing I could get done was wash my hair before I had to get out.