The Switch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, baby," Annie's soft voice filled my ears.

I smiled at the thought and how much I would enjoy hearing her say those words to me every morning.

"I said good morning, Alex."

"Hi, good morning," I stammered briefly before turning my head to see her face resting on the pillow next to me.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked softly, sliding up next to me.

"Like a baby," I replied in the same manner, sliding my arm around her and pulling her into me.

As kids, Annie would always end up in my bed when there was a bad storm, and before the night was over, she would be clinging to my arm. Sometimes it was just a lousy dream, but no matter the reason, I always ended up with a sore arm the next day. Sleeping in my bed was one thing but doing it nude, this was the first.

With Annie's soft breasts mashed into my side and her silky legs wrapped around my lower right limb, it caused my groin to stir. Annie noticed each time my cock twitched, and her breathing steadily increased to a light pant.

"Just relax and close your eyes," she whispered as her smooth legs slithered across mine until she was straddling me.

The feel of her soft full lips, as they placed wet kisses on my collar bone, caused me to do just that. Annie continued her trek toward my now hard cock, one kiss at a time. The pre-come that leaked from the slit of my swollen cock allowed my shaft to easily slide between her large breast while her tongue circled my nipple.

"Just relax, I'm going to take care of everything," Annie breathed the words feeling my heart begin to thump in my chest.

I couldn't relax with her large breasts trapping my cock between them and her slowly dragging them up and down my shaft, I was about to explode.

"Alex, breakfast is ready," Dad called out cheerfully as he passed my door on the way to Annie's room to tell her the same thing.

Freeing my cock from between her breasts, Annie sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat. The time it took was merely a second, and if she continued at her current pace, that's about how long I was going to last. My balls ached to produce and deliver their entire contents into her wanting mouth.

"I'm going to come if you don't slow down," I pleaded with her, but seeing the possessed look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know when she stopped to glare at me. Annie's eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks were flushed, drool hung from her crimson lips and chin. She looked like a predator fresh off the kill but wasn't done having their fill. I laid there, unable to move, as she kept a firm grip on my shaft.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wanting to end the intense staredown and release the ball of hair still in my grip.

"I'm fine, but I'm not going to stop until I feel your cum slide down my throat," Annie replied as she began to twist her hand up and down my shaft.

Evidently, there was no stopping her, and I would either go along willingly or not.

"Fuuck," I growled as I watched her smack the underside of my shaft on her protruding tongue before sliding my cock back into her mouth and then pulling it out to repeat the act. It wasn't only the blowjob that caused the vulgar language, it was the entire show she acted out for me. Spreading her knees apart to keep her balance, Annie trapped her large breasts between her arms as she rested her upper body on her elbows and her heart-shaped ass soared into the air as a result.

"Baby," I hissed.

"MmmmHmm," she moaned and doubled her efforts.

She loosened her grip and let her hand rapidly slide up and down my shaft using a copious amount of saliva. I was already past the point of no return but using her free hand to massage my balls as she cupped them, sent the first long thick rope of cum into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," I bit down on my knuckle, trying to keep quiet as my balls blasted another load immediately after the first. Annie's cheeks swelled as she fought to contain the volume with the head of my cock still in her mouth and continuing to shoot my seed.

"Shit, that was a lot," Annie said after a couple of audible gulps.

"I tried to warn you," I snickered.

"I could feel your cum as it was being pumped up your shaft. It was awesome; I can wait to do it again," Annie was clearly excited.

"I can see that," I smiled. "We need to get dressed before Mom or Dad come back and find you naked, holding my shaft and cum hanging from your chin."

"Shit, I can't believe I didn't get it all. Next time I promise I won't lose a drop," Annie returned the smile I gave her, popped off the bed, and headed toward the door.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked.

"To my room to get dressed, why?"

"Ummmm, You're naked, and you need to wipe my cum off your face," I looked her up and down. Damn, she was sexy.

"I know, I came in here this way, and it's mine now," Annie's evil grin caused me to shake my head at her reckless behavior.

"Wear clothes next time, goofball, or I'll withhold this," I said, holding my slowly deflating cock.

Annie sucked the tips of her fingers into her mouth before lowering them to her clit. "I'll take the deal but don't forget if you withhold that, it makes my tiny pussy sad," her pouting was adorable. "Anyway, see ya at breakfast," she turned, shook her bottom, and took off out of the room.

Having beat Annie to the table, I sat down in front of the mound of breakfast items on my plate.

"Your mother has been cooking since six-thirty am. I don't know why, you'll have to ask her," Dad answered both of my thoughts, seeing the puzzled look on my face, before flipping the upper section of the newspaper back up.

"I'm not saying shit," I whispered to him and dug in.

"Good morning," Annie said merrily, skipping into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is on the table," Mom squeezed Annie after she bee bopped over to her.

"Holy cow! Why so much food?" Annie asked, seeing her plate overfilled with food.

"What, I can't make a variety of items for my family?" Mom asked, never turning away from the stove.

I looked at Annie and shrugged my shoulders. Mom's behavior wasn't something we would've ever questioned if this was fifteen years ago. She had always made an assortment of things for breakfast but just not as much. I had enough stuff on my mind and let it go.

"Kids, will you guys please not stay out too late on Christmas Eve?" Mom asked.

"I hadn't planned on it. I figured the party would be over around ten and come home after that. Is that cool?" I asked.

"That's perfect, I have something I want to give both of you tonight, and tomorrow, you can open the rest of your gifts," Mom was definitely being strange.

I didn't want to think too much of it, but maybe getting a regular dose of dick again was what she needed. Who was I to shit in her Cheerios? It's not something you talk about with your Dad when you're just hanging out, working on something, or watching the football game. Of course, we talked about certain aspects of me growing up and spending extra time with my new girlfriend, but I never went into details. My father was a wonderful dad, but his gentle nature made him different from my friends' dads. He always taught me to respect the girls I dated and not to kiss and tell, and it was no one's business what I was doing with my girlfriend. I appreciated it more than I let on.

With the day already planned to visit relatives in town, and our bellies full, we piled into the SUV and made the rounds. Mom insisted that Christmas day was for us to enjoy our gifts and play with them until we passed out and not visit other people. As a kid, this was an incredible idea, and I had sworn to myself then and now that I would do the same for my children.

With all the drive-thru's closed on the way home, Annie and I would have to settle for a late dinner or arrive even later at Larry's. We were already going to be almost an hour late for the party as it stood and decided we would eat later, not wanting to risk missing friends leaving a few minutes early to get back home. With the musical chairs done in the SUV, I punched the address into the GPS, saw it was eight minutes away, and took off.

"Want me to suck your cock?" Annie leaned over and moaned into my ear while rubbing her hand on my crotch.

"No, are you crazy?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"That's not what he's saying," Annie continued rubbing my shaft through the denim.

"Annie, knock it off, and he's only reacting to you touching him."

"Fine!" Annie forced her lower lip out in an effort to pout me into giving in.

"It's not happening. What the hell has gotten into you?"

"Me? What's up with you? You're turning down a girl who will shove your dick down her throat while you're driving, swallow all of your cum, and not want anything in return."

Annie did have a point.

"Your destination is on the right." Siri's voice said, coming through the speakers.

"See, we didn't have time anyway," I said.

"Whatever," Annie rolled her eyes, reached over, and squeezed my cock before opening the car door.

"Tease," I laughed and jumped out before she had a chance to reach me, climbing over the center console.

While waiting for someone to open the door, Annie was steadily and aggressively trying to molest me the entire time.

"Alex! Annie!" Larry exclaimed, opening the door.

"Dude!" I said with just as much enthusiasm.

After a couple of hugs, we made our way inside. All the lively conversions drowned out the background music and became impossible to hear once everyone saw us come in. Matt rushed over, almost tackling me to the ground with excitement. Annie and I were the centers of attention, not that we were cooler than anyone, we just happened to be the last ones to arrive. With the buzz finally wearing off from our arrival, we were both dragged in different directions. It was like old times, everyone hanging out having a few beers, except now we could legally drink.

"Alex, I have some killer news," Matt leaned in, not wanting to scream over everyone. It was considerably louder now that everyone who was expected had arrived.

"What's up?" I asked, intrigued by his sudden eagerness to tell me something.

"I was talking to a good friend of mine I work with, he's a recruiter, about seeing you at the mall, and we got to talking. Long story short is, if you don't have something lined up already once you graduate, he will hire you on the spot. It's only $168,000 starting out, but it goes up from there. Is that badass or what?" Matt was so thrilled with himself he could barely sit still.

"Is what badass?" Annie asked, walking up and only hearing the last part.

"Ummm," I was taken back and stunned by his recommendation. "Matt just told me that the company he works for will hire me after I graduate, and the pay is excellent."

"That's amazing! You should do it. I'm so happy for you," Annie somehow was more thrilled than Matt was.

"Man, that is freaking cool, but I want to know what I'm going to be doing and weigh my options, if that's cool with you?"

"What options?" Annie blurted out.

"Not options so much, but I don't want to be doing something I'll hate, you know what I'm saying?" I said, trying to figure out why Annie was being so forceful.

"Just don't wait too long and miss a fantastic opportunity," Annie said, looking at me, almost pleading.

"Matt, I'm definitely interested, and I can't wait to talk to him about the job," I said.

I was interested in the job, but the whole exchange with Annie was slightly concerning and odd. It took another hour before I finally realized her motivation. Annie, Dani, and Dylan had on multiple occasions been witnesses to Dan offering me employment once I graduated. Their father was pushy and often demanding with them, but he was still cordial with me so far. I always said thank you and told him I would give it more thought closer to graduation. It was awkward at times because I'm sure if Dani and I ended things between us, that opportunity would go away.

.

I wasn't ready for the night to be over, but it was getting late, and the crowd had dwindled to just a few people. With the possibility of moving back out to California, the goodbyes were more like, see you later. My mind wasn't entirely made up, but I assumed it would happen if Annie had anything to say about it.

"Do you want us to be together?" Annie asked as soon as the car door closed. It wasn't hateful, but something was bothering her.

"Of course I do, I just don't want to end up in a job I despise," I replied, looking into her eyes and only taking my eyes off the road for a brief moment.

"This offer of employment you just received could change everything for us. Many of these jobs are work from home, so we may not have to live here long anyway. We can live wherever you want," Annie began to get giddy, almost bouncing in her seat.

"That's true, but I still need to talk to Dani about fucking Dylan. How am I supposed to be mad at her when I'm doing the same exact thing? Not that it matters because I'm going to end things between us anyway. I know what I want, and all I need to do is figure out how to make it work." I was rambling and not making any sense, pulling onto the main drag.

"Thank you, baby," was all Annie said before she slid her head under my arms and into my lap.

Whether she knew it or not, I was unable to resist her. I didn't even know why she was thanking me. The few beers I had in my system would surely land me in jail for the holidays if a cop saw me swerving all over the road trying to keep Annie out of my lap. I couldn't even put up a good defense. What could I say? 'Sorry, officer, I'm not drunk. I was trying to fight off my sister from sucking my dick before we made it back home'. It was useless anyway, she was right, and I wanted my cock in her mouth. With the push of a button, my seat slid back, giving her ample room to do as she pleased.

"Let's see how good you are," I smirked. Annie didn't need the motivation, but I wanted to fire her up, just a little.

"The best you have ever seen. I'll have you coming before you turn on our street," was the last words Annie spoke.

At her current angle, she couldn't get my cock into her throat. It didn't stop her from trying, but she quickly abandoned that plan. Her hand took over for her throat, and with the abundant saliva, it glided effortlessly up and down my shaft in a twisting motion. The gradual pressure she applied going from the base of my shaft to the head of my cock was perfect. I couldn't have done it better myself. Just having her do that was more than enough to get me spraying my cum all over her face, but the combination of her sucking the head of my shaft while her tongue swirled around its rim was too much. I felt as if I were falling asleep behind the wheel and had to continuously shake my head, trying to get a grip. I would like to tell you I fought a good fight and made it to our street, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. She was a professional, and even my own skills of jerking off were going to come into question. Annie giggled just before I erupted in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," I growled as the first blast coated her tonsils.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed and continued with each rope of cum.

I could feel the heat from my seed as it pooled around my head, still in her mouth. Annie's lips never lost their seal around my shaft as it pumped more and more cum. Even filling her mouth to its capacity, she spent another few moments milking my shaft, attempting to get every drop. Satisfied I had nothing else to give, Annie flung her head back like she was taking a shot of alcohol and swallowed the sticky substance in one gulp.

"Thank God for red lights," I proclaimed before rolling down the window to get some fresh air.

"Say it," Annie grinned.

"You're the best," I held my head down in mock defeat.

"Damn, I'm good and three blocks early," Annie wiggled in her seat, happy with herself.

I've always been up for round two or three, but I was spent after this morning and now. I was tired and felt drunk. Not only that, but I wondered if I should pull over and let Annie drive the rest of the way. 'No way am I giving her the gratification even though she deserves it,' I thought just as the light turned green.

The remainder of the three-minute drive was pleasant, with the wind swirling through the car. Annie sat on her feet and moved to the music in her head. If she had any worries, you never would've guessed it. How I had been so lucky to make her fall in love with me was a total mystery. I wasn't popular, nor was I the cool kid, yeah, I had my moments, but overall I was basic by most people's standards.

"How's my lipstick?" Annie asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"Perfect."

"Thanks, babe. I just remembered you haven't even heard my...." I lost track of what she said, seeing our mother looking through the curtains at us.

"Let's talk about this later. Mom is staring at us right now," I said, opening the door and getting out.

"Baby, I love you, and I promise my plan will work," Annie spoke confidently, walking next to me on the sidewalk.

"We are talking about this tonight. Don't even try and go to sleep without telling me first."

"I promise," Annie said and opened the door to go in.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Mom and Dad cheered.

I didn't even have time to react before Dani leaped into my arms and began kissing me. Dylan wasn't far behind and swept Annie off her feet and into his arms. Fuck, was my first thought, followed by shit. My hesitation was brief, but I was sure only Dani noticed, if she did. I couldn't see Annie's reaction with Dani making sure I tasted the strawberry lip gloss she was wearing. In that nanosecond, I felt terrible for Dylan kissing Annie.

"Are you guys surprised?" Mom gleamed with joy.

"Extremely," I was the first to respond, smiling at Dani while her legs still clung to my torso.

"I can't believe you two are here," Annie thankfully followed my lead with just as much enthusiasm.

"I just couldn't stand to be there one second longer with all those vultures around," Dani kissed me again before releasing her grip and dropping to her feet.

"Who's ready for a drink?" Dad asked, making his way toward the bar.

"God, I love your parents," Dani laughed, following Dad.

"Please, keep it together until we get back to school. I don't want to do this here," I texted Annie, finally able to free myself from Dani in the bathroom.

"I don't think I can handle this," Annie responded quickly.

"You have to, I'm sorry," I replied.

"So I'm supposed to lay in my bed and be forced to listen to you fuck her, I don't fucking think so. This needs to be resolved now!" I read Annie's message just as I walked back into the kitchen.

I had all but lost the buzz I had a few short seconds ago. Annie was being unreasonable and overly jealous. Both Annie and Dani were bi-sexual, and neither, from my knowledge, had turned down an offer to watch their guy fuck another girl until she begged for mercy. Of course, I wasn't in the room to see Dylan actually put his dick in the other girl, but I had assumed he did. Maybe he never did with how she was acting, and it was all for Annie.

"What's wrong, love bug?" Dani asked, seeing my expression change.

"It's been a long day, is all. I'll probably feel better tomorrow after a good night's rest," Annie's eyes peered into mine with me wanting to go to bed.

We both knew I wasn't tired, but I didn't want Dani to misunderstand and think I needed sex from her. In her defense, I was known to use that excuse quite often. It worked ninety-nine percent of the time, but tonight with Annie acting the way she was, that point nine percent was what I required from Dani.

"You just got home," Mom said with a hint of a whine.

"WE NEED TO TALK!!!" Annie glared at me until I pulled out my phone and read her text.