The Switch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was correct, and I wasn't tired. Sex wasn't my first thought, but I damn sure wouldn't turn her down. I was hopeful that the shower and seeing Annie naked would help clear up my head concerning having a family someday.

"Baby, I will have all the children you want, and there is nobody that can stop me. I know having a family and kids means the world to you, and I promise you I will make that happen. I'm not sure how if Dani and Dylan won't play along, but I just need a little time. It will come to me. Worst-case scenario, we do what you've always wanted to do and travel the world. While we're doing that, we'll look for a country that we love and start completely over where the laws are more relaxed and less penalizing for our situation."

I did want to travel the world. It was one of the many reasons I started playing online poker. The better I became, the more resistance and pushback I received from Dani. Dani wasn't thrilled about me circling the globe on a poker tour. It wasn't all about playing cards. I wanted to see it for myself and not just hear about it from her point of view from all the places she had been.

"How the hell do you do that?" I asked, stepping into the shower with Annie right behind me.

"It's not hard when you know what to look for. I probably should keep this to myself, but you have a tell. When you're worried or something is bothering you, you only breathe through your mouth. Just like earlier during the poker game, I knew you were going to fold," Annie raised her eyebrows and grinned.

"In the spirit of being truthful, you also have a tell."

"No, I don't. Do I? I do? What is it? Will you tell me what it is?" I just laughed as Annie went through the possibilities of what it could be and rattled off the questions.

"Yes. When you have a hand, you rub the inside of your pinky finger up and down the inside of your ring finger.

"Shit!" Annie's face lit up. "I couldn't believe you folded that hand. I just knew you were gonna pay me off. I flopped the set eights and I was so impressed you folded. I figured you had two pair."

"It was a hard lay down with the top two pair," I emphasized the top two pair.

"Well, what do you think of this pair?" Annie asked, cupping her massive breasts and using her thumbs and pointer fingers to trap her nipples.

I tried to think of a smart-ass response, but nothing came to mind, so I did the next best thing and removed her left hand from her teat and sucked her nipple into my mouth. It was better than I had imagined it was going to be. Annie's elastic, supple breasts swayed back and forth when she yanked her puffy nipple from my lips.

"Having my nipples bitten, sucked, and pulled on makes me feel like a bad girl. Like I want to be used. I don't always get that feeling, but sometimes I do. Just a fair warning," the evil grin on Annie's face intrigued me and told me what she required for tonight's romp.

"So, don't do this?" I trapped her nub between my thumb and knuckle and pulled.

"Uuhnn," Annie began to blink rapidly.

"What about this?" I twisted the same nipple still in my grip.

"Alex," she hissed with only a breath.

"Fine," I released the torque I was applying to her nipple and exited the shower.

"Bullllllshit, you're fucking me and hard. I don't know where the fuck you think you're going," Annie jumped on my back.

With a roll of my shoulders, Annie slid off my back and onto the bed.

"Please just shove it in me. I need your cock in me right now," Annie pleaded with me to make her wish come true.

"You want this?" I questioned her while stroking my erection.

"Yes!"

"Doesn't sound like you want this," I kept up the same act.

"Alex...., Baby, I'm begging you. I need my big brother's fat hard dick in me," Annie took her begging seriously and was on her knees as she pleaded with me.

"Bring me your mouth, " Annie did as she was told. "Don't touch my cock. Just hold out your tongue," her slutty bad girl act was a massive turn-on for me.

I studied Annie as she sat on her heels, hands on the tops of her thighs and perfectly still, awaiting my next move. Her taut, toned skin continued to flush a bright crimson the longer she anticipated what was coming. Annie's nipples stood erect and hard, not their usual puffy cone shape. Seconds felt like minutes to her, and she began to quiver. The drunken nights of truth or dare with Dani and Dylan were coming back to haunt her. Annie's biggest turn-on was being teased, and tonight, the limits of her being were going to be tested.

"Slowly spread your knees apart until I say stop," I whispered into her ear like I was telling her a secret.

Annie's toned stomach hardened and defined as she used her core to let her inner thighs carefully separate.

"Stop," I commanded when I had a clear view of her pussy.

Teasing her wasn't having the same effect on me as it was on her, but I was undoubtedly aroused. The skin around my shaft looked slick, with juices from being stretched beyond its normal boundaries. Annie was going to get a little relief only because I needed it. I placed the fattened purplish head of my cock on her tongue and used my long wingspan to hover the tips of my fingers above her sticky mound without having to bend over awkwardly.

From what I'm sure felt like torture to her, Annie's body radiated heat, but this was far from being over. Just when the pads of my fingers touched her sex, I pulled my hand away and my cock off of her tongue. Deprived, desperate, and frantic were just the first words that described my sister as she held her position hungrily, staring into my eyes. I peered right back at her with problems of my own beginning to mount. My cock and balls ached painfully. I wasn't in any better shape than she was, and just like her, my desperation became too much.

"I love you, Annie," my tone soft and comforting.

"I love you so much, Alex," I watched as a tear rolled over her left cheek.

Our sex life up to this point with each other was just fucking, with lovemaking nowhere in sight. What started as just another wild night of sex quickly turned with the passion of, 'I love yous'. I pulled Annie from her seated position at the end of the bed and wrapped her tightly in my embrace. I let Annie have her moment safely secured in my arms.

"I've craved this for so long," The tears that rolled from her cheek to my chest were happy ones; Annie was free from the burden of loving me from a distance.

I waited patiently until her grip loosened before placing her delicate body on the bed and kissing her sweet lips. Our tongues didn't race into each other's mouths. It was a slow dance between them.

"Make love to me, Alex," Annie whispered to me during a slight pause.

Annie's juices leaked from her slit and I delayed inserting my cock into her. Instead, I used her body's natural lubricant to coat the underside of my shaft as I worked it up and down through her folds.

"I'm not going to make it, baby," Annie's body was on the verge of a collapse.

Not wanting or meaning to tease her, I slid my shaft back through the folds of her wet pussy until the head of my cock reached her opening. Breaking our kiss, I pushed myself up onto my hands and studied Annie's face. Her beautiful brown eyes, still somewhat reddened from her tears, floated but not aimlessly. I penetrated my little sister's narrow entrance with her last prolonged blink.

"God dammmn it," I groaned, feeling Annie's pussy constrict around my shaft as I plunged my way into her.

She wasn't the only one who wasn't going to make it. My ability to last more than three minutes inside the confines of her velvety sex was becoming a concern. I knew I had more to offer and wanted to give, but I was too enthralled in the moment to give it another thought.

"Please don't pull ouuuuut," Annie pleaded and whimpered to me just as her orgasm rocked her body.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I yelled out and thrust deep into Annie as the constant river of cum bathed her cervix.

It was doubtful that I would've pulled out, but asking me not to sent me over the edge. I collapsed after damn near convulsing on top of her for thirty seconds from my intense orgasm. With my arms the consistency of jello or pudding, I lacked the ability to lift myself. As I tried and failed to do so, Annie giggled and lifted her left shoulder, letting gravity and our sweaty bodies do the work for us. Annie rolled and placed her bottom against my limp cock as I slid onto my side.

"Good morning, Santa Claus came," Dad cheered through the door, scaring the shit out of me.

I knew Annie's door was Dad's next stop. Dani and Dylan would probably share my exact reaction. I could hope they wouldn't answer him and just let him leave. The comfort of having Annie spooned up next to me allowed sleep to overtake me effortlessly. That and the extraordinary sex, I was sure, facilitated in me passing out without knowing.

"I think the coast is clear," Annie whispered to me as she listened through the door naked.

"Well, get dressed and let them know," I said as I walked into the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth.

Since going to college, Christmas had consisted of the latest iPhone and iPad with the usual gift cards to the stores we visited regularly. This year was no different, and Mom, Dani, and Dylan excused themselves for a midday nap after lunch, seeing Annie sound asleep on the chesterfield.

"Alex, would you mind helping me get this on this base?" Dad asked, referring to his newest telescope.

"Sure," I replied.

I enjoyed our father, son time, but I assumed asking me to help him had more to do with what he witnessed last night.

"Son, is there nothing I can do or say to stop you and your sister from going down that road?" Dad asked without malice or judgment.

"I'm afraid it's too late. We don't want to hurt you or Mom even though I'm sure Mom will lose her mind, but our love for each other isn't something that just happened. We have both felt this way for a long time and tried hard not to let this come to fruition."

"I can't say I understand, but I hear everything you're saying. You are also correct, and your mother will not approve of your relationship. This will hurt her, and there is a high possibility she will never recover from it. Please don't take what I'm saying as I condone what you're doing, and I am not okay with this. I think you both should seek therapy immediately, whether you two stay together or split up. You should also know that this country will not look at your relationship favorably, and neither will your closest friends," Dad paused and looked through the sight glass.

"Dad, we have a plan, I think. Well, actually two, depending on...," I hesitated on whether I should tell him about Dani and Dylan.

"Like Mike Tyson used to say, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face," Dad chuckled. "I'm not saying I'm going to hit you. I'm saying it's going to feel that way if what you're doing ever comes to light."

"We know, Dad."

"Family meeting now!" Mom burst into Dad's office and demanded before she left just as quickly.

To be continued...