The Switch Up Ch. 05

Story Info
Dylan and Zoe's feelings for each other grow stronger.
3.9k words
4.69
20.7k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all your support so far with this story, I hope this chapter is worth the wait. Let me know what you would like to see happen next!

***

Dylan

There was a very real chance that I had died and gone to heaven. If I had, I would have been more than happy. The four, nubile, lingerie clad bodies of my sister's friends were sprawled across the substantial bed in Zoe's fuck room. Despite its size, when the room was designed there was clearly no thought about the possibility of a five-girl orgy taking place in there. I guess we would just have to make do; it had certainly been done before.

Emily and I had been scolded for being late, having to make up an excuse other than we were fucking in a changing room in the mall. Each of us had changed In to the outfits that had been picked out for them and I was relieved mine was a fairly simple matching set of baby blue bra and panties as at least I knew how to put them on; there was lace detailing below the cups, which themselves seemed as if they had been cut in half- it showed a lot more of Zoe's, I mean my, tits than everything else I had worn so far.

As for the others, it was like stepping into a Victoria's Secret catalogue. Do they still do those? Emily was wearing a black, sheer baby doll with tiny G-string panties. Eva looked almost angelic in the white bodysuit she had on, while Lucy had joined Emily in black only her outfit was infinitely racier- a strappy full body effort, covered with lace and barely there. Whoever chose for Emily (which I had lost track of by now), had gone classic; a bustier, thong, suspenders and stockings all in black, with red embellishments.

Mollie, however, stole the show. On paper, she was wearing a bodysuit but it was more than that. It was designed as a series of thin strips of fabric crossing her body, meeting at various intersections of three, joined by gold rings. These crisscrossed all the way up her midriff before opening out with a plunging neckline that gave an exquisite view of her cleavage. They needn't have bothered, though, as the cups were semi-sheer themselves. As I caught a glimpse of her nipples, my mind went back to a few days previously. The last time we had sex. She was tied to my bed, chained in fact, with each of her limbs immobile. I had been switching between biting her neck and sucking her nipples for almost half an hour- she was begging for my cock. What I wouldn't give, looking at her now, to bend her over and fuck her raw as I did then.

I snapped back into reality when she walked towards me. Everyone had seemed to have got started. Eva had Lucy's head buried between her legs, while Emily watched intently and made use of the vibrator that had been selected for her- which made sense, as the only true lesbian of the group. It was clear Mollie had selected me, or rather Zoe, as her first conquest of the evening. Her outfit was deep red, my favourite colour for lingerie, and it complimented her brown skin perfectly. Her Asian features were soft, seemingly a melting pot of her Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino grandparents' ancestry, and they were framed perfectly by her flowing jet-black hair. She had applied lipstick that matched her outfit and her lips were slightly parted in the way they did when it was clear she wanted it. When she finally reached me, she leaned in and we began to kiss gently.

She pulled back for a moment, "Are you sure this isn't weird, you know, with the whole Dylan thing?"

I paused, thinking what Zoe's response would be. "Yes, of course. He's my brother and you're one of my best friends, I just want you both to be happy."

"He seems to be, just not with me," Mollie said forlornly, which broke my heart I really did like her.

"He tends to get like that, scared of commitment, I'll speak to him," I said. This was so weird.

"Will you? Thank you, Zo, I literally can't get him off of my mind," Mollie said.

"I'm sure he feels the same." I said, knowing full well that I did. Had I really messed this up? "And I'm certain he would if he saw you in all this, looking gorgeous. So sexy."

"Thank you! So do you!" she beamed. Mollie leaned forward and began to play with my pussy through the material of my panties. "I need a really good fuck to get my mind off him. Sorry, it's so weird I shouldn't be telling you all this!"

"Dylan has, so why not you?"

"He has?"

"Yeah, we talked about stuff like this a lot. He kept talking about this fireball in bed, best sex he's ever had, but would never tell me her name which was strange. He only slipped once, and said she was Chinese. I thought it was Lisa Jackson in the grade below, but clearly it was you!"

"Wow, did he really say that?"

"Scouts honour," I promised, doing the standard salute and then using those fingers to rub Mollie's pussy. As we manually pleasured each other, we began to get more into it. Her hand slipped inside my panties and began playing with my clit which was nothing short of electric. Why did guys not get one of these?

"He's the best cock I've ever had too to be fair," she said over the course of several seconds, thanks to her short breaths.

"His is the only cock you've had, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." Mollie said unconvincingly as she doubled the speed on my clit. I had to give up my own assault as I could barely move for shuddering and moaning.

"Okay fine, but don't tell Dylan or anyone else for that matter because I know they won't get it," she said. "But I know you will."

My heart pounded and I was not sure whether it was my looming orgasm or I was jealous about Mollie having fucked some other guy on the side. That was weird. I was...jealous.

"Dylan thinks he was my first and only," she explained, not breaking from her focus on my clit at all. The pleasure was indescribable. It felt like I was prematurely coming. "Which is partly true, he was my first and until he cut it off with me last week, my only."

"But you've...fucked...someone...since?" I said between snatched breaths as my orgasm built.

I was close.

"Who?"

Really close.

"My brother."

"Fuck me!" I screamed as I came, but the expletive was more at Mollie's admission than her skills. My nails clawed at her back as the orgasm pulsed between my thighs. It seemed to last forever. It was so much more intense than in my own body. Eventually, it subsided and my toes uncurled.

"We're just nipping to the bathroom," Mollie declared, dragging me by the hand which nearly caused me to fall over through a combination of still recovering from my orgasm and still getting used to my new body. The other three were too busy to notice anyway. Emily was close herself, and Eva and Lucy were engaged in a rather ferocious 69.

Once we were in the bathroom, Mollie locked the door. She started the shower easily, having been in it with me alone in my own body multiple times, so no one could hear us speak.

"Your brother?" I began, before backtracking after remembering what Lucy had said to me about Zoe being interested. "I mean, I get it, if I had a chance with Dylan."

I had still not discussed that with Zoe. I wish she had told me how she felt, I wanted to fuck her too. I mean how could I not.

"I knew you'd get it," she smiled.

"Wait, isn't your brother like 32? And married?" I asked, remembering Mollie was the youngest of five with quite the age range.

"Yes, unhappily."

"So, how did it all start?"

"I was babysitting for them one night and I had put the kids to bed and was really horny. I wanted something a bit stronger than my fingers, but the bullet I have in my handbag had run out of battery. You know that little pink one you've used before?" Mollie said, to which I nearly came again. The vision of my sister and FWB sharing a vibrator was almost too much to handle. "Anyway, they weren't supposed to be home for another two hours, so I sneaked into their room and did a little digging. It didn't take me long to find his wife's sex toy collection, which was boring as fuck by the way."

"I hope you cleaned whatever happens next in this story," I laughed.

"I did," she giggled. "So, I grabbed this butt plug that looked like it had never been used and this egg vibrator and got to work. I was writhing about on the bed, pussy out, just about to come when my brother walked in."

"Shit."

"Shit indeed," she said, clearly remembering it vividly. "I was mortified. I managed to stop before I came, and pulled everything out and the covers over me. He said it was fine; it looked as if his mind was elsewhere anyway, but he was definitely turned on by my body. Turns out, they had had an argument and she was staying at a friend's. Apparently, this friend had been fucking her for months and they were having a full-on affair. He wasn't the only one, either. My brother meanwhile, had not cum in six."

"Poor guy," I muttered.

"That's what I thought too, as I pulled the covers off and said I was in need of a fuck, too. I mean it had only been three days since Dylan had shut things down with me, but I have a lower tolerance," she giggled. The thought of another man inside her, even if it was her brother, made my chest tight. Slightly hypocritical, considering I had fucked Esme Oakes that same evening; I have a lower tolerance, too, okay?

"Was it good?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer but aware Zoe would have probably asked.

"Yeah, it was, once he got the idea it was weird out of his head. I have always had a little bit of an incest fetish but never thought I would act on it, even given the chance. And I mean, we've done it every day since, so it can't have been that bad, but that's because I'm a horny slut more than anything. Dylan beats him hands down though, he made me cum every time, often on his cock. Ryan hasn't managed to make me cum just through sex yet. And he's a lot less adventurous..."

I breathed a sigh of relief at her preferring me, catching her micro glance as I did. She looked over to the shower, the sight of many a good fuck between us. 'Zoe', of course, was not aware of that fact.

"You've fucked him in my shower, haven't you?" I laughed.

"Once or twice," she blushed.

"Well Emily bought me a dildo today that is allegedly the exact same size as his cock, shall we make it three?" I husked. "Shall I go and get it?"

"Yes, bring the strap on harness too, I want you to fuck me like your brother," she whispered. Little did she know, it would be a lot easier for me than she realised.

"Strip off and wait for me in the shower then," I said. "Maybe snap a picture or two first, for Dylan, I happen to know his favourite colour is red."

*

Zoe

After managing to retrieve Emma's limp body from under the water, I carried her to Dylan's bed. She was not so much unconscious as she was in total bliss. It was clear a man had never truly satisfied her before; technically, they still hadn't. I had lay down next to her and spooned her body, realising that this was probably the first time she had fucked a guy where they both stayed around afterwards.

Seemingly, we had both fallen asleep because when I looked outside it was dark. Emma was still out for the count. I rolled out of bed, bursting for a pee. My newly acquired flipper-like feet slapped their way across the room towards the bathroom door. Just as my hand reached for the handle, a noise stopped me. A faint muffled voice was punctuated by groans and moans. It appeared to be coming from the other side of the door.

Carefully, and quietly, I pushed the door forward just enough that I could get a view of what was going on inside. I was not prepared for what I was about to see. The shower was running, and Mollie was under it, getting fucked doggy style with a strap on by...me. Of course, it was Dylan in my body but watching it was surreal; like some out of body experience- literally. The body I was currently occupying, however, was getting rather excited. When Mollie next opened her mouth, it grew even harder.

"Oh, Dylan, fuck me," she moaned and Dylan did, just in my body. I tried to wrap my head around it all. Discovering that my brother and my best friend were fucking behind my back- and she even wanted to make it official- was enough to mess with my head. When you factor in that we were now in each other's bodies, and they were still fucking each other, it was enough to blow your mind. If you told anyone something so crazy, they would lock you up on insanity grounds; especially if it was turning you on. Still naked, my hand went to my cock and began stroking.

"Hey sleepy head," Emma said from behind me, causing my head to snap round. I had been caught quite literally red handed. "Is someone excited again?"

"Maybe," I blushed, trying to cover up the fact I was jerking off to my best friend getting fucked with a strap on by my brother, while in my body. In hindsight, I needn't have worried, I didn't think she would have worked that one out.

"Well I'm sure we can do better than your hand and I'm much sexier than a door..." she teased, climbing out of bed and walking over to me. She was that annoying type of girl that looked good as soon as she woke up. Her massive tits defied the laws of physics in how little they sagged, and her womanly figure was to die for- especially at 18. I was happy with my normal body, but I wouldn't have minded hers. She exuded sex appeal. "What do you want to do to me?"

I remembered what she said yesterday about being dominated. So being mindful of her suspected rape, I proceeded to do just that. Dylan's desk was right next to the bathroom door; it was at the perfect height for doggy, too.

"Bend over," I commanded, nodding to the desk. Emma did as she was told, flicking her hair over one shoulder as I had done myself many a time. Her naked body was enough to turn me on, especially that otherworldly ass, but from here I also got a prime view of the goings on in the shower. It was a good job I was equally attracted to women as to men, or Dylan would have temporarily had to become gay during this whole thing. I lined myself up behind her, and gave her a fierce slap on one ass cheek. She moaned. I adjusted and went for the other, earning the same response. I looked over at Mollie and my brother going at it. It was really turning me on; I just wanted to join them. I thought of me back in my body, Mollie and I lying on the bed, and Dylan taking turns to fuck each of our dripping wet pussies as we kissed. My cock couldn't have been harder if I tried. Just as a I was about to go and grab a condom, Emma stopped me.

"I want you to fuck me raw, I want to feel every bit of you," she pleaded. "Just pull out when you're close."

This seemed a risky manoeuvre at the best of times; if it was your second outing with a sperm filled cock it seemed like a recipe for disaster. A primal urge to fuck had come over me, however, and the horny fog had descended and prevented rational decisions being prioritised. I could control it a little better in my own body, but the testosterone or something in Dylan's was affecting me. I lined myself up behind her pussy, and obliged. She was wet, but from personal experience I knew not wet enough for what I wanted to do to her. I hurried over to Dylan's beside table, grabbed some lube, doused my cock in it as I had to many a man's, and resumed my assault.

I had one eye on Mollie and Dylan and tried to match his speed. It was not fast, whether he was trying to make it last or still getting used to my body and the strap on I don't know.

I gripped Emma's hips firmly and pulled her towards me as well as just thrusting. Every part of me was screaming it wanted to fuck this girl like an animal. I had never felt such desire. In my body, being horny felt like a really annoying itch, but in Dylan's it ran through my veins. I could think of nothing else than fucking and fucking hard. It felt as if I had transformed into some kind of sexual Incredible Hulk.

The only thing that could vaguely distract me from destroying Emma's sensational pussy was the sight of me destroying Mollie's. Of course, Dylan was the one really doing it but watching your own body and features having sex in real life was like watching the best amateur sex tape ever made. She was basically drowning under the water but Dylan didn't hold back; she did always like a bit of asphyxiation play. I wonder if she was as kinky with him when they were alone as she was with us girls. Maybe if I managed to patch things up between them whilst I was Dylan, I would get a chance to find out. They would be quite a cute couple in fairness.

"Oh my god, Dylan! Harder!" Emma cried, snapping me out of my wonderings. My focus switched back to the rhythmic motions of thrusting in and out of Emma's wet pussy, her ass jiggling with each. "Be rougher with me, much rougher."

She was a girl after my own heart. I grabbed her hair in my big fist and pulled, forcing her to arch her back. She liked that. I tried to slap her ass as I was thrusting but it was a lot harder than it looked and I kept losing my rhythm; props to all the guys that had managed to fuck me and slap the shit out of me, in a good way, at the same time, it was hard. Emma had sensed the issue and was taking over much of the movement, pushing her hips back and forth on to my cock; she was very experienced. I tried again with the slap. This time it connected. The sound it made and the scream Emma let out caused Dylan's head to snap round.

He continued pounding Mollie, who had seemed to have gone to another planet she was in so much pleasure, but had clearly seen what I was doing in his body. I tried my best to not look at him, but his staring became too much and I looked over. Rather than stop, he had sped up, as if he was as turned on by the whole thing as me. Our eyes locked, and they never left each other, as we continued fucking our respective partners.

My mind drifted. I was back in my own body, Dylan in his. It is me bent over. Dylan behind me. He is teasing my clit was his cock. I feel the precum oozing out of him. Without warning, he grabs me and shoved himself inside. I scream but because it's so nice. He grips my hips so firmly even that turns me on. He tugs at my hair. He slaps me hard without losing speed. He fucks me until I cum...

"Shit, I'm going to come!" I yelped, snapping back into reality. There was no way I was going to pull out in time. In the bathroom, the same was happening, only they didn't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.

"Come inside me, I want to feel you when you do! I'm close too...shit...there it is..." Emma moaned before she could speak no longer. She gripped the desk for dear life as her orgasm came. The first contraction of her pussy was enough to induce mine, too. I could feel the strings of cum shoot out of the tip of my cock, each one seeing my pelvis tighten in order to empty my balls. The male orgasm was certainly not as intense as what I experienced in my female body, but the rush of having done that to a girl and the adrenalin surging round my body was enough to make up for it. Eventually, I was spent and my semi flaccid cock slid out of Emma's hot, wet, sticky pussy bringing with it a combination of cum and her juices. Breathless, I collapsed on Emma's back.

In focusing on my own orgasm, I had missed much of Emma's but it was clear with her face planted on the desk that she was still experiencing the effects. After another thirty seconds or so, it subsided and we were both able to stand, Emma having to pick herself out of the entanglement of stationary and text books that were now strewn across the desk. She turned around slowly, unsteady on her feet, and perched on the edge of the desk.

"That was so fucking good," she panted, still out of breath.

"Yes, it was," I agreed as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

12