All Comments on 'The Switch Up Ch. 05'

by ScarlettSorelle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
asslvr80asslvr80about 4 years ago
Enjoying

I'm really enjoying this series. I like how you had them watching each other this time. I'm even willing to wait for them to hook up together while you play with the rest of the people in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep writing these awesome stories!!

Enjoyed the plot & storyline. Please keep going. Can't wait to see what happens with Zoe & Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

This needs more. What’s going on in the fuck room? Let’s read about that! And when will Zoe and Dylan get together? It would be hott as hell if they fucked while switched then woke up the next morning back in their own bodies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish you had continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

continue! Get zoe and dylan together a some point. That would be so good. Pls continie! And i wanna know what happens after the entering into the bathroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so sad theres no part 6 😢

calebjonescalebjonesabout 1 year ago

This is what we need more of! A great story with a bro and sis swapped and enjoying every minute!

I hope you decide to return to this. Maybe you could start after a few weeks. Dylan is on his period and Zoe fills in for him with the girls! or something like that. Dylan goes off to see his best pal, Mike who has a crush on Zoe...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScarlettSorelle@ScarlettSorelle
Erotic fiction author an lingerie model (yes, that is me in the photo). Head over to my Twitter @ScarlettSorelle to hear more from me!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES