The Sybian Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter and Mother explore each other.
3.5k words
4.78
21.9k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers

Charlotte opened the door and crept inside the bathroom. Fiona had her back turned and her eyes closed, so she didn't hear her daughter come in. The teenager mischievously removed her dress and stepped into the walk-in-shower, surprising her mother.

"Ahhh! Charlotte! Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Charlotte giggled, wrapping her arms around her mother's body from behind. "You're always saying how much water I waste in the shower. I thought by taking one together I'd be doing my bit for the planet."

Fiona spun around and gently removed her daughter's arms. They faced each other with the mother standing only an inch or two taller. Her mature C cup breasts were slightly above Charlotte's smaller but firmer B cups.

"Nice try," Fiona smirked.

"We both have hard nipples," Charlotte sniggered childishly, brushing her younger teats against her mother's mature breasts.

The teenager was yet to wake up from their erotic playtime together, while Fiona pretended not to notice their breasts were touching.

"Don't be making a habit of joining me in here," Fiona gave her daughter a knowing grin. Charlotte smiled and picked up the bottle of shampoo from the shelf.

"Turn around, mum, so I can wash your hair."

"The parent is supposed to wash the child, not the other way around."

"Yeah, but that's when I was a child. I'm an adult now, so quit being bossy and turn around." Charlotte and Fiona laughed, but then Fiona did turn around so her daughter could wash her hair.

As Charlotte doused her mother's long blonde locks in thick shampoo, she admired how beautiful the mature woman looked for forty. Fiona was a proud woman who maintained her health and beauty. Charlotte idolised her.

"Does dad often tell you how awesome your butt is?" the teenager sniggered again.

"Not as often as he used to," Fiona replied, enjoying her hair being washed.

As Charlotte rinsed the shampoo and then applied conditioner, Fiona wondered how she was going to sit her daughter down for a serious conversation. Charlotte appeared oblivious to the line they'd already crossed. Showering together might not be on the same level as using the Sybian together, but it still wasn't appropriate.

But Fiona couldn't deny she was becoming aroused over their latest situation. She didn't want to admit it, but she hadn't stopped feeling something beyond motherhood for her daughter since she found her riding the Sybian. Now they were showering together, having taken it in turns on the sex machine, Fiona was questioning how to nip the blossoming bud.

"My turn!" Charlotte spun around while her mother picked up the shampoo and squirted it into her hands.

Fiona stepped up to her daughter and began to massage the shampoo into her hair, caressing Charlotte's scalp with her fingers. The teenager moaned softly. It felt nice and relaxing, so Fiona shuffled her feet a little closer, deliberately grazing her sensitive nipples against her daughters back.

Charlotte sighed and pressed her firm buttocks back into her mother's mound. Fiona sighed at the gesture, running her fingers through her daughter's hair while they softly ground their bodies together. Both women were becoming deeply aroused again, but this time there was no Sybian to take care of their needs. They only had each other.

Once the shampooing was done, Fiona stepped away briefly for the conditioner. She then stepped back in and tilted her pubic mound against her daughter's soft cheeks again. Charlotte grinned and pressed her arse back a little harder, rubbing tiny circles into her mother.

"Mum, can I ask you something personal?" the teen grinned, making sure her cheeks remained butted up against her mum.

"I think we're past that, don't you think? But yes, you can." Fiona smiled at the back of her daughter's head as she massaged the conditioner in.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Fiona's body became electrified over the question and her clit began to throb. Her pussy was no longer wet from the water alone.

"I came close in college once, but no. How about you, Charlotte, have you ever been with a girl?"

"No, but I want to. I think I like men and women."

Fiona exhaled with deeper taboo thoughts running around inside her head. She finished washing her daughter's hair and then reached for the body wash. Charlotte waited in anticipation while her mother squirted some into her hands.

"It's very common at your age to still be figuring out your sexuality," Fiona was now struggling with her emotions. She placed her hands on her daughters back and began smoothing them over her soft, supple, teenaged body.

"I know. I just wish I had somebody I could trust to explore my sexuality with."

Fiona knew what Charlotte was up to, but deep down she wanted it to. With her hands already on her daughter, she softly washed her petite butt, even giving it a gentle squeeze before slipping her hands in between Charlotte's arms and body to reach for her small, perky breasts.

"Mmm," the teenager groaned, as her mother very softly caressed them. "I wish mine were as big as yours."

"I'm only the next cup size up, sweetie. Yours are still growing." Fiona gently rubbed her fingers over Charlotte's very stiff and very excited nipples, causing mother and daughter to release soft, harmonic moans like a duet.

They remained like that for a few minutes. Fiona rubbing her daughter's nipples and breasts while Charlotte pressed and circled her cute bottom against her mother's mound. Both were becoming wildly excited.

"Turn around, Charlotte. I need to wash the front of your body." The two of them were facing each other once more, but now they had intent in their eyes, lust on their minds, and desire in their bodies. "Put your hands out."

Charlotte cupped her hands together, palms facing upwards, while her mother squirted body wash into them. "Put your hands on my breasts, Charlotte, and show me how you like to touch yours."

The teenager silently touched her mother's breasts beneath the shower, in awe of them. Her mature areoles were larger and darker than her much younger, lighter ones, and the nipples she hadn't sucked on since she was a baby, jutted straight out at her for a completely different reason.

While Charlotte took her time to explore her mother's bust, soaping everywhere, Fiona placed her soapy hands on her daughter's breasts. They were hiding their insatiable attraction from each other whilst blatantly displaying it at the same time.

"I wish mine lifted like yours," Charlotte complained, raising her mother's breasts.

"Your breasts are perfect, sweetie," Fiona smiled, rolling her daughters nipples.

Another few minutes passed with the hot water raining down on their naked bodies, while mother and daughter stimulated each other's nipples. They smiled together and they sighed together, enjoying the experience and the tingling sensation between their legs.

"Please say we can have another day like this together, mum?"

"Let's see how things play out, shall we?"

"Ok, but can we at least kiss again?" Charlotte smirked as her mother's gaze flirted her daughter's soft lips.

"I guess it won't hurt to kiss again. We've already done it once."

"A real kiss?" Charlotte beamed.

Fiona smiled. "Yes, a real kiss. Ready?"

Charlotte nodded and stepped up real close to her mother, pressing their breasts together. Without further ado, they closed their eyes, tilted their heads, and touched lips. While Charlotte sighed a breath of excitement, Fiona inhaled a breath of anticipation. Neither wanted to force or rush the kiss, so they grazed their lips together for a moment.

Fiona then put her arms around her daughter and pushed the tip of her tongue inside her mouth. Charlotte welcomed it with the tip of her own tongue, whilst sliding her hands around her mother's waist to feel her arse. The two then sighed and began to kiss like lesbian lovers. They weren't mother and daughter in that moment, they were two women experiencing something beautiful.

Exploring each other's mouths, the kiss gradually heated up. Fiona was caressing her daughter's breasts while Charlotte caressed her mother's arse. They each thought the other was a great kisser, but it soon became too much for the younger one. Charlotte couldn't take much more of it. She grabbed her mother's hand and placed it between her legs.

"Please show me how you masturbate, mum."

Fiona smiled and put her daughter's hand between her legs. "Using your middle finger, Charlotte, rub my lips like this."

"Uhhhh!" the teenager gasped as her mother stroked the length of her tight slit.

"Your turn," Fiona sighed as she waited with her finger rubbing Charlotte's opening, enticing her daughters teeny love juices to come outside of her tight pussy. "Ohhh... that's it... ohhhh... yes. Now keep doing that," the mother gasped under her daughter's touch.

The shower got a whole lot steamier with mother and daughter now stroking and teasing each other's slits.

"Is that good, mum? Your finger feels amazing touching my pussy."

"It feels wonderful, Charlotte, but let's explore a little higher."

"Uhhhhhhh, mum! Uhhhhhhh!"

"Ohhh, Charlotte! That's it, sweetie!"

The pair moaned as they touched each other's clits. Charlotte followed her mother's every instruction and mimicked her every move. Exploring the wet arousal between their shaky legs, they were soon fingering each other's holes. Fiona pushed her middle finger right up inside Charlotte, only for Charlotte to do the same back.

In gasps and moans, their bodies moved closer, squashing their breasts tighter together to continue kissing passionately. Words ceased to be spoken. Charlotte simply copied whatever her mother did. She felt a second finger enter her tight pussy which caused the teenager to gasp as she added a second finger inside her mother.

Fiona then started to finger fuck her own daughter in the shower. Again, Charlotte copied and the slurping sounds of fingers sliding in out of of two wet, aroused vaginas clashed with their moans and the running water. Fiona needed a third finger inside her mature hole, but she believed her daughters teen pussy was too tight.

Then, Charlotte began to whimper that she was going to cum. She bit her mother's lip softly as she grabbed her arm. Fiona sped up her hand movement, banging her hand against the teenager's pubic mound. Charlotte tried to follow suit, but she was falling into the clutches of an intense orgasm.

"Let it out, sweetie. Just flow with what your body needs right now."

Charlotte pulled her fingers out of her mother and held onto her arms for balance. The teenager spread her legs wider and sobbed she was almost there. Fiona finally added a third finger and her daughter exploded on her hand.

Charlotte screamed as her body shook violently. Her mother closed her fingertips against the roof of her daughter's vagina, rubbing her fingertips back and forth until Charlotte's legs gave way, forcing her to save the teenager from falling again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Mum! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" she cried out as three of her mother's fingers stretched her tight pussy and rubbed her to a climax.

As soon as it was done, Fiona slowly moved her hand away, revealing the evidence of her daughter's ecstasy. Her three fingers were covered in sticky vaginal fluid. She simply smiled at Charlotte.

"Are you ok, sweetie?"

"Yeeees," Charlotte sighed, trying to catch her breath. Fiona washed her hand under the shower before turning it off. "What are you doing?" The teenager quizzed.

"I think we've been in here long enough."

"But I didn't make you cum."

"That's alright," Fiona smiled, cupping her daughters face affectionately.

"No, I need to make you cum." Charlotte looked a little angry.

"Honestly, it's alright, Charlotte."

"No, it's not. I want you to feel what I felt. I want to make you cum."

The teenager suddenly pushed her mother up against the wall. Fiona was stunned into opening her legs while her daughter shoved her tongue down her throat and two fingers inside her pussy like a guy would.

"Charlotte," Fiona gasped. "Not like this! This is too roug... uhhhh... uhhhh!"

Suddenly dominated by her own daughter, Fiona submitted and let Charlotte finger-fuck her pussy. The teenager was determined to make her mother cum. She lowered her head and sucked a nipple into her greedy mouth, then switched to the other nipple. Back and forth she sucked on the teats of old, no longer drawing breast milk, only pleasure as Charlotte worked her fingers in and out of her mother's pussy.

"Oooooooohhhhh! Yeeeesss! Yeeeeesss, Charlotte! Harder, sweetie!" Fiona begged, reaching for her clit to rub the throbbing bud.

"Cum for me, mum," Charlotte giggled, with rapid hand and wrist movements.

"Ohhh! Yes! Ah! Ahhhh! Fuck! Yeeeeeees!"

Charlotte watched her mother buckle against the shower wall because of the orgasm she just inflicted, but Fiona didn't fall. She grabbed her daughter and kissed her passionately.

"Do you really want to sleep with a woman, Charlotte?" Fiona was panting, needing more.

"Yes, mum," the teenager grinned.

"Then let's get out of here and into bed."

"Are you being serious right now?" Charlotte became ecstatic.

"Yes, sweetie, because mummy wants to sleep with a woman too."

"Let's do it! Let's be mad, bad, naughty bitches!"

Fiona turned the shower off and stepped out to grab her towel. Charlotte was right behind her mother. Once dried, she was full throttle excited while Fiona had those nagging doubts again. She pushed them aside and dragged her daughter by the hand, to bed.

"Get under the covers while I draw the curtains, Charlotte."

"He-he," her daughter giggled excitedly, pulling back her parents' duvet and getting into their bed.

Fiona dropped her towel and joined her daughter, naked in bed. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Urm... like I have no idea what to do next," the teenager kept giggling.

"Me neither, if I'm being honest with you. I haven't been able to think straight since I caught you on the Sybian."

"Should we just start by kissing then?"

Fiona cupped and smoothed the side of her daughter's face. "I think that would be the perfect place to start, sweetie."

Lying side on, staring into each other's eyes, ready to kiss, Fiona slowly moved her lips closer. Charlotte felt a tingle up her spine as her mother's warm breath reached her mouth. Once again, the two of them kissed. As their tongues became entwined, they put their arms around each other and sighed.

After a few minutes, Fiona gently rolled on top of her daughter, kissing and tasting the teenager's sweet lips. Charlotte moaned and spread her legs so her mother could lie between them. Their young, and mature, soft, feminine bodies moved together beneath the duvet, warming each other's desires.

The arousal became more intense as both women surrendered deeper and deeper into the kiss. Fiona was preparing herself to go further. Her bisexual curiosity had her kissing her daughters face and neck before she slowly moved down her body. Charlotte offered no resistance. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was hot and bothered, almost panting as her mother's lips reached her small breasts.

Fiona closed her eyes, trying to imagine it wasn't her daughter she was teasing into a frenzy, but it didn't work. The more she was reminded that she was naked in bed with her teenaged daughter, her own flesh and blood, the more turned on she became.

Fiona moved her lips around Charlotte's areoles before tracing the tip of her tongue around the nipples. The teenager arched her back and gasped. Her body never felt so hot and aroused before. Her pussy was soaking wet as her mother began to suck on her young, sensitive nipples.

Fiona's pussy was also dripping wet, as she kissed and tasted a pair of breasts for the first time. There was no way she was stopping now, so she continued kissing her way down her daughter's body. Charlotte gasped again and put her hands gently on her mother's head as her soft lips grazed her tight navel.

The anticipation of where her mother was headed with those kisses had her young mind going crazy. It didn't matter what their relationship to each other was, all that mattered was that moment. They were following their heart, desires and needs.

Charlotte loved every kiss and touch. How it felt on her skin, how it made her body react as her mother reached and kissed the fleshy area of the teenagers shaven pubic mound. Soft sighs escaped her lips while Fiona breathed warm breath on her daughter.

Sliding that little bit further down the bed and her daughter's body, Fiona faced her most taboo moment yet. Her head was between her aroused daughters spread legs with her mouth inches from her pussy.

"You have a beautiful vagina, Charlotte," she said softly.

"And you have the most amazing touch, mum."

"That's because I know what you like."

"Mmm, how do you know?"

"Because we're the same, you and I." Fiona traced the tip of her tongue up along her daughter's pussy, slicing through the wet slit, parting Charlotte's labia.

"Ohhhhh," the teenager groaned, feeling a tongue down there for the first time in her life.

Fiona thought she'd never tasted anything so succulently sweet before. She inhaled her daughter's scent as she continued to lick and tease with her tongue. Charlotte was moaning whilst lazily running her fingers through her mother's blonde hair. She opened her eyes and looked down to get a look at the action. Fiona glanced up her daughter's slender body with a glistening smile, sensing she was being watched.

"How does it feel, sweetie?"

"The best feeling ever," Charlotte sighed.

"Not yet it isn't." Fiona ran her tongue up one side of her daughter's clitoral shaft, and then back down the other, before opening the tight hood to access Charlotte's clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, shit!" the teenager groaned, closing her thighs around her mother's head. Fiona was now flicking her daughter's clit with her tongue.

While Fiona gave her daughter her first oral sex experience, Charlotte grabbed her breasts to knead them. She felt that all too familiar feeling of an orgasm coming on. Once her daughter was writhing, Fiona stopped and pulled the duvet right off the bed.

"Do you know what a sixty-nine is, Charlotte?"

"I think so," she panted.

"There's no right or wrong way in how we do this. Simply focus on what it's like to touch and to be touched. If you think you'd like it, then chances are, so will l."

"Ok, mum," the teenager moaned, her head was spinning.

Fiona climbed and turned her body around on top of her daughter. She then crawled backwards until her mature sex was directly above Charlotte's face. The teenager gasped at the wet, open hole directly above her.

Instinctively, she raised her head and opened her mouth to meet her mother's sex with her tongue. A lot of first times took place in that moment. Charlotte performing oral sex and tasting another woman's juices, along with being entangled in a delicious sixty-nine with her mother.

Things soon fell into place and the two were eating each other out while running their fingertips up and down their legs, bums and inside their thighs. The atmosphere was erotic as their female bodies sizzled on the bed. Fiona lowered herself that little bit further, encouraging her daughter to put her tongue inside her mother's pussy.

Eventually, Charlotte took the hint and grabbed hold of Fiona's arse and raised her head off the bed. Her tongue licked the folds before it probed curiously inside the opening. At the other end, Fiona raised her head and groaned out loud as she concentrated on the feeling of her daughter's tongue exploring her pussy.

"That's it, Charlotte. Mmm," she heaped praise, sliding her fingers in a V-shape through the teenager's clitoral shaft.

Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers
12