The Sybian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona remained in that position for a few moments before burying her head between her daughter's legs again. The sixty-nine lasted around fifteen minutes until mother and daughter climaxed together. While the teenager's body shook lying on the bed, she was groaning into her mother's pussy. Fiona's body was also shaking above, as she tasted her daughter's orgasm and leaked her juices into Charlotte's eager mouth. Finally resting in each other's arms, mother and daughter lay peacefully for a couple of minutes.

"Are you ok, mum?"

"Yes, sweetie, never better. How about you?"

"Amazing. Can we do this again? All of it."

"We have to keep this a secret, Charlotte. You can never talk to anyone about the things we've done, and you must never act anything else but normal when people are around us."

"I swear I won't say a word to anyone, mum. I love you."

"I love you too, Charlotte."

The teenager snuggled into her mother and rested a hand on one her breasts. Fiona felt guilty, but she held her daughter knowing she'd never be able to put the lid back on the box, now it had been opened. If they could manage the situation and contain themselves around the house, then Fiona saw no reason why they couldn't continue exploring their sexuality together.

12