The System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers

She was sitting next to her date at the comedy club after dinner with her mind still preoccupied. The final comedian was in the middle of his set when she suddenly came to the realization that she had missed every signal her brother had given her. Memories flashed through her mind until she felt sick.

"I'll be back," she told her date.

She walked quickly to the bathroom, found the first open stall, and vomited in the toilet. She fell to her knees coughing, trying to clear her throat. She remained on her knees breathing heavily until a woman who was a few stalls over brought her a glass of water.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked.

Donna wanted to laugh hysterically at the question.

"Yes, I'm okay," she thought. "I'm absolutely okay, but I'm also not fucking okay!"

She took the water and thanked the woman. She closed and flushed the toilet before sitting on the seat in deep contemplation. She berated herself for not seeing what she then saw as the obvious markers.

"Stupid!" she called herself.

Minutes passed before the next wave of sickness passed through her. The moment she was reminded it was her brother who made her feel the way she did, her stomach became upset again.

"Why was that not the first thing that bothered me?" she asked herself, considering her strict religious background.

She remained seated in the stall for more than an hour. Her mind raced with questions that had no answers and memories that would have told her everything she needed to know had she bothered to pay attention to them at the time. A woman eagerly entered the bathroom and came to the stall where Donna was sitting.

"Ma'am, are you Donna?" she asked hesitantly.

Donna nodded without looking at her.

"There's a gentleman out there who asked me to check on you," she said.

"Fuck!" Donna thought.

"Tell him I'm not in here, please. I'll pay you," she offered.

"Did he hurt you?" she asked defensively.

"No, nothing like that," Donna said with a chuckle, "I just don't want to go home with him, and I don't have the balls to tell him. I know I'm a piece of shit for doing that."

The woman assured Donna she knew how she felt and left the bathroom. Later, the same woman returned and informed Donna that her date had long left and asked if she needed a ride home. Donna politely declined in favor of walking home. She finally composed herself and cautiously left the bathroom. She looked around the club for her date and found him to not be there as her new friend had informed her. She took another swill of water, put it on the nearest table and walked out.

On the way home, she replayed every memory from as far back as she could recall in order. From their upbringing to the moments before she left, she recalled and analyzed everything. While she was coming to grips with her new reality, Mark was occupying his time on her couch chastising himself.

"Idiot!" he repeated over and over.

He nearly left a few times, thinking it would be best to leave an apologetic note on the table and hoping she would speak to him again. He was about to finalize that conclusion when he heard the door to the apartment open and slam shut.

"Damnit," he cursed, "here we go."

He waited for her to approach him and kick him out. Instead, she made her way to her room and slammed that door as well. He was frantic, thinking of ways out of the situation he created. He decided to attempt conversation through her door and stood to make his way to her bedroom.

He had just turned the corner of the couch he was sitting on when he heard the door open again and soft footsteps headed his way. He froze in terror. She approached him without emotion but with a sense of urgency. When she stopped in front of him, he went to apologize for what he did. Before he could utter the first word, she raised her arm and slapped his face.

He turned his head trying to minimize the impact, but her palm made perfect contact. The sound echoed in the room. He turned his head back to look at her. Her eyes were red and filled with tears. His own eyes began to water.

"Why did you kiss me like that?" she asked. Her soft voice was broken and filled with intense feelings.

Mark went to speak again but his sister moved forward and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She buried her face in his neck and asked him again.

"Why did you kiss me like that, Mark?"

The more she spoke, the more upset she had become. The longer he went without answering, the more her body shook as he held her.

"Why did you kiss me like that?" she cried.

She was sobbing into his neck waiting for him to answer her. She could barely hold herself up anymore after the long walk home.

"I walked for so long!" she wailed, "My feet hurt so bad and I'm sorry!"

He thought she was apologizing for slapping him and went to respond but was cut off.

"I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm stupid for not knowing," she said, leaving out the obvious feelings they both knew he had. "I'm sorry for not seeing it!"

Mark heard every word she said but was waiting for her to tell him how she felt about what he did. She held onto him tightly until she felt herself falling asleep in his arms. She didn't want to be without that feeling for the rest of the evening. She released him and took his hand in hers and guided him to her bedroom.

"I'm so lost, Mark," she said as they stood by her bed, "I never saw what you were trying to tell me. I don't know what to do."

She looked at him, waiting for him to make the next move. He looked at her, trying to figure out what to do next. The obvious idea came to mind. He threw back the covers on her bed and set her down. He kicked off his shoes and got on his knees in front of her. She was ready to stop him from whatever he thought was going to happen that night when his hands went to her feet. One at a time, he slowly took her shoes off and massaged her feet.

"Oh," she whispered deliriously.

She rested her head on his shoulder as he pressed his thumb into the arches of her feet. When she flexed both her feet and announced how much better they felt, he stood up and guided her onto her back. She became defensive and was about to stop whatever aggressive move she was sure was next. He walked to the door and flipped the switch, turning off the lights in the room. She watched his every move, especially noting that he was not moving to take any of his clothes off. He got into the bed next to her and patted his chest.

Though he couldn't see it, she smiled warmly and turned until she was on her side facing him. She wrapped her arm around his chest and nuzzled into him. She was about to tell him good night when he turned his head and went to kiss her cheek. Needing validation of the feelings that were beginning to grow inside her, she turned her head and pressed her lips against his.

"Good night, Mark," she whispered as she laid her head against him.

He rubbed her back and repeated the gesture.

"Good night, Donna."

The following morning, she woke to the sun shining through the windows, illuminating the room. They had separated in their sleep, but she remained on her side facing him. She considered every word that had been said between them the day before and every move that was made. She stared at him while thinking about what to do next. There was only a single action that came to mind. The ease in which the decision was made told her it was the right thing for them. She never got close to considering such acts with other men and found her brother fitting to fill the role she denied all the others.

She crept out of bed and slipped into the bathroom without making a sound. She removed her clothes and stepped into the hot shower. Water fell on her head and flowed down her body, relaxing her muscles and making her sigh in relief. She was about to turn off the water and step out before she decided she wanted something better to give her first lover.

She spent a considerably longer amount of time shaving the hair on and between her legs than she did cleaning her entire body. She was meticulous and determined to present her very best to her brother. After rinsing off, she stepped out of the shower and dried off. She towel-dried her hair and put it in a ponytail. She slipped a t-shirt over her head and put on the panties she brought with her.

"Maybe I should take them off," she wondered as she looked in the mirror. "No, I want him to do that."

She worked up the courage to go back to her bed and wake her brother. When she opened the door, she was startled to find him sitting up, facing the bathroom door. He looked up at her when the door opened, and his eyes announced his reaction. Donna walked up to him emotionless and pulled him up.

Mark looked her body over while she watched in approval. When his eyes met hers again, she asked him a question that had been on her mind since she woke.

"I know you love me, Mark. You're supposed to. Do you love me, though?"

He nodded his head quickly in response. She stepped closer to him until her mouth was only inches away from his.

"Tell me," she whispered.

He put his hand on the side of her face and pressed his lips against hers. She put an arm around him and pulled him close.

"I love you," he started. His heart opened and word just feel from his tongue, "I've always loved you. I've loved you since I was born. It's always been there, Donna. I just couldn't ever tell you."

"Why?" she asked, needing the answer before she committed to the next step.

"I was happy. I resigned myself to being happy holding that secret than being miserable without you if something bad happened because I told you."

She kissed the side of his mouth softly and whispered, "Why did you kiss me like that?"

Mark knew he didn't answer her any of the times she asked the night before. He looked down at the floor.

"I don't know," he started. She felt he was regressing. "I guess when you told me you were going out, it was going to be my last chance to tell you before I lost the opportunity forever. Months ago, I reacted badly when you said you were going out with another guy. Lats night, I wasn't going to let that happen again."

She disagreed with his assessment of her dating situation but accepted his heartfelt response. She kissed him deeply, opening her mouth slightly and pressing her tongue against his lips. He followed her lead and their tongues met. They both proceeded slowly and patiently without either knowing the opposite was their first lover. Each one, however, internally complimenting the other on their passion.

When the kiss was broken, Donna stepped back. She was lightly panting with a smile on her face. Mark waited patiently to figure out was to happen next. Donna ensured he didn't have to wait long. She quickly took hold of the bottom hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head, revealing her breasts to her brother for the first time.

Mark, thinking she was the experienced party, removed his shirt in kind. Donna was over-the-moon with her brother's responses. Her heart fluttered as the situation continued to unfold.

"Would you like to take my panties off?" she asked, her eyes fixed on his.

He knelt in front of her, pulling her closer to him. His hands drifted gently up and down her legs while he kissed her softly on her stomach. She put her hands on his shoulders, feeling weak in the knees at his touch. When his hands reached her upper thighs, he went higher and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down her legs. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side before presenting herself to her brother, nude for the first time.

"What do you think?" she asked. "This is the woman you're in love with."

Mark continued kissing her stomach, moving slowly down between her legs. He noted how very neatly trimmed she was and how soft the patch of hair seemed to be. His lips moved further and further down until she grabbed a fistful of his hair and stopped him. She got on her knees and continued the kiss they started before.

She fumbled with the button on his shorts as their tongues danced. When she finally loosened it, her hand reached in and her cold fingers found his rod to be hot and hard. She kept her hand wrapped around it until they both released themselves from their kiss.

"Take this off and lay on the bed," she moaned in her brother's ear.

Mark stood and shucked off his remaining clothes and fell backward onto the bed. Donna crawled onto the bed and straddled him.

"This is moving so fast!" she huffed, "But when I think about everything you've done to try and tell me how you felt, I guess I felt the same all along. I just needed that moment last night to tell me it was all real."

She put her hands between her legs and positioned him at her entrance and guided him inside her.

"I'm giving myself to you, Mark. You're my first and all I ever wanted in the man who would take on that responsibility," she announced as she felt every inch of him penetrating her.

"I saved myself for you, Donna. I never wanted anyone more than I did you," he responded.

When he was completely inside her, she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his chest as she rested against him. His hands roamed her back and butt while they both took in that new pleasure. Their lips locked once again and Donna began to roll her hips back and forth, allowing inches of him to slip out and back into her.

"Don't cum inside me," she warned him after breaking the kiss. "I'm not protected. We'll figure that part out later."

"I promise to never let you down."

Mark put his hands on his sister's cheeks and assisted her movements until they both came to a natural rhythm. Their first time, like many, wasn't an enduring affair. He was quick to slip out of her and cum while she panted and egged him on. Soon after, it was her turn. She placed her hand on top of his between her legs and guided him to her first real orgasm.

The rest of that day was filled with conversation, snacks and sex. Clothing was not on the menu, even when standing in the kitchen laughing together over a joke or an amusing memory. Every room in her apartment became their bedroom that day.

***

Donna stared into her brother's eyes as he finished the story.

"I still find it interesting that I missed all the clues on our way to that day," she said after he recalled the events that started their love affair.

"Yeah," he said wistfully, "but none of that matters anymore. We're here together and I know we'll see it all through together. I just wish these damn implants wouldn't have sold us out. I'd sue if the world wasn't working against us."

She pulled him close, kissed his cheek and whispered, "I know, but we're together and nothing can tear us apart. One day, we'll have our home and God willing, some babies."

Mark turned toward his sister with a warm smile and said, "It'll be heaven on Earth."

He kissed her lips the same as he did their first time. It was soft, passionate, and genuine. They relived the day their relationship blossomed, and Mark took steps to take it to the next level as the rain fell and the fire illuminated the night.

SIX

Mark began to caress her body as they kissed. His hands eventually wandered from her face, across her neck and to her chest. Donna recoiled and protested his advances.

"No way! I am wet and filthy! I haven't had a shower in a couple days and am not prepared for this," she told him.

Mark looked out and saw the rain was falling as hard as it had been all night.

"There's a natural shower happening right in front of us, you know," he informed her.

She looked out and a large smile crawled across her face. Without acknowledging him, she stood and stepped out into the rain. He watched her react like a young girl prancing around in a warm summer shower, soaking her hair and clothes. When she was done, she stepped closer to the fire; just outside the shelter and slowed her movements until just her hips swayed seductively while the light of the fire danced over her.

Her roaming hands found their way to the hem of her shirt and clumsily lifted it, along with her sports bra. Her breasts bounced free and hung beautifully on her chest. Her nipples stood erect in the warm air and slightly cooler rain fall. She spun around quickly and found herself staring into the eyes of her brother as her fingers fumbled with the button of her shorts. Once it was undone, she motioned Mark to come and help her finish.

He rose quickly and joined her in the rain. He removed his shirt and set it next to the fire alongside hers. When he approached her, her hips were still swaying back and forth. He dropped to his knees and shimmied her shorts and panties down her legs and had her step out of them before they hit the muddy ground. He set them next to the fire and turned to find his sister dancing slowly in the rain as she helped the falling water rinse her body.

The moment was hers. She felt free and padded her naked body all around the clearing. Mark watched his sister move slowly in the rain without a care in the world. He felt his own cares taking a back seat to the moment.

He walked up to her and waited for her to be done enjoying her moment. When she noticed him waiting for her, she drifted over and dropped to her knees. She yanked his pants down and took him in her mouth quickly.

"You dirty girl!" he grunted.

Their eyes met as he watched himself slide in and out of his sister's mouth. Memories of all the times they slept together since that first night filled his head. They made love in every room of her apartment. It was rare for her to take him in her mouth. He knew why and agreed with her thoughts on the matter. They didn't have a dirty kind of love. While their mother would preach in church that sex was only for procreation, they knew it helped continue a special connection between two lovers. Sometimes, though, they would feel naughty and go against the grain.

Porn never suited them. They experimented alone and in the comfort of their home. Oral sex was fun but they both agreed it had its purposes. Donna taking her brother in her mouth that rainy night was a level of seduction that reached their limit. She pulled him from her mouth and kissed the tip lightly as the rain continued to splash against their bare skin.

"Make love to me like you did that first time," she whispered before winking at him.

He took his pants off and set them with the rest of the clothes and got on his knees in front of his sister. They kissed passionately before they led each other to the dirty ground. Brother and sister kissed as the rain pounded the ground around them. The chemistry was undeniable as he was able to easily work himself inside her. They laughed, kissed and remembered as they made love under a rainy forest canopy.

"I want you to cum inside me," she told him.

"But you haven't taken your pills in a while," he reminded her.

She knew the dilemma she was proposing. If anything at all even remotely returned to normal at home, questions would surely rise that would have to be answered, less they discard all ties to the normality of their world. She weighed their situation and their future.

She stared longingly into his eyes, "I'll never find anything better than this. If it happens, it happens. Our children deserve to be conceived in adventurous love and burning passion. There's no other way I would want it."

Mark didn't stop moving in and out of his sister as he contemplated her request. He stared into her eyes while images of their future ran through his mind. He felt like the luckiest man alive; he had his dream job, his dream woman and after all their time together, the future he always wanted was finally possible. After several long strokes, he pumped shot after shot of his seed into her. He could feel the walls of her vagina milking him each time he buried himself. As he grunted with pleasure, she pulled him closer to her.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers
1...34567...12