The System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I help you?" he asked the men.

"Good morning, sir. We're looking for a," he started as he pulled out his notebook to verify his information, "Donna and Mark Maloney."

He instantly assumed why they might be looking for them.

"Are you two with the Company that does the implant things?" he asked.

They made no effort to answer his question. Instead, they pushed forward with the reason for their presence on his porch.

"Have you seen them, sir?" the man asked again.

"They actually don't live here anymore. They grow up so fast and are anxious to leave the nest, ya know?" he said lightheartedly.

"Would you happen to know where we could find them?" the man asked.

"I don't," George lied.

The man who had yet to say anything took a step forward.

"You don't know where your kids live, sir?" he asked suspiciously.

He didn't appreciate the man's tone and became uncomfortable at the aggression that was being displayed on his front porch.

"I didn't say that. I just said I don't know where they are," he responded matter-of-factly.

The two men looked at each other briefly then back to George.

"We'd like to ask them some questions regarding their experiences with their implants and answer any questions they may have," the first one said.

George almost chuckled out loud. He didn't think the good cop, bad cop routine suited them. He handed George a plain business card with a name and phone number block printed on the front with no other information. "The sooner they can contact us, the better."

George flipped the card over a few times, inspecting it for additional information. When there was none to be had, the looked at the two men, nodded a single time and assured them he would let them know.

"Good day, sir," the quiet one said as they turned to head back to their car.

George closed the door loudly, "Yeah, I bet you want to just ask them questions."

He walked directly to the kitchen, picked up the house phone and dialed his daughter's number.

"Hi, Daddy!" Donna said happily.

It wasn't uncommon for George to only call every couple weeks, but he rarely went longer without checking up on his kids. He wanted to wait until he knew what to do with the information he had. The men showing up at the door forced him into action.

"Hi, Baby. How are you?" he asked silently.

"I'm well. I've been out shopping most of the day and got home a bit ago. Just got done putting things away and was about to have a beer and watch some TV."

He didn't prepare himself before calling and didn't know where he wanted to take the conversation. When he failed to say anything after her response, she prompted him to make sure he was okay.

"Yes, sorry. Hey, your mother told me something the other day and I wasn't sure what she was on about. Is Mark with you?"

The delayed response told him all he needed to know.

"He's not here," she said in a worried tone.

"Donna, I'm not your mother. I need you to talk to me. What did she mean when she told me you two were in a relationship?"

He intentionally avoided the accusation of them having sex, opting for the lesser of the two evils. There was another long silence after his question. He couldn't hear a single sound outside of her breathing.

"Dad," she finally said but nothing else.

Her muffled response was mixed with hesitation and fear over what her father would think of her.

"It's true, then?" he asked. "I need to know what's happening, Donna."

"You're going to hate me," she whimpered.

He took a stern tone with his daughter, "Damnit, Donna. What did I just get done telling you? I'm not your mother. If you and Mark are doing something like that, I simply want to know. I can't say I approve, but I'm trying to help you both."

She sighed lightly, "Mom saw the lights on our implants go off. I didn't know it could do that when Mark wasn't even twenty-five. We've talked about it for so long. We didn't know if we could ever tell you. We gave up on talking to Mom about it long ago."

George was about to ask whether they've engaged in intimate physical contact but decided he didn't want to know the answer to that question. He moved on to the purpose of the call.

"Donna, two men from the implant company came looking for you two just now. They said they had questions, but I'm not so sure that's all they wanted," he warned.

"Were they police?" she asked quickly.

"I don't think so. They seemed like company men. Like I said, though, I don't think they have good intentions. They asked if I knew where you were, and I told them I didn't. I think it's only a matter of time before they figure out where you are. I'd rather you not be found by them."

Donna became alarmed. She assumed that their relationship would not have been discovered so early. Their plan was to get the implants removed before Mark turned twenty-five. Her mind went into overdrive thinking about why men would come looking for them given their situation.

"I feel like something is wrong if they're coming to talk to us. It's like they know something is wrong and maybe want to silence us. Maybe they want to remove our implants or pay us for silence or something," she said, feeling more upbeat as her thoughts progressed toward a more positive outcome.

Her dad sighed deeply, "Babe, I really don't think any good will come of this. I think you should take Mark and go stay somewhere else for a while."

"I'll talk to Mark when he gets home," she said quietly.

"I hate to sound gloomy," George said just as quietly, "but I would get new phones and avoid traveling by your registered cars."

"You think there's a conspiracy that large?" she asked. "I don't understand why this is a big deal to a company. I mean, I know why the public think it's an issue, but what does a company care? They got our money."

"I don't know, Donna. I think it's better to be safe than sorry in this situation."

She agreed and told him they would talk about what to do and if they left, she would let him know the safest way she could. He agreed and they both ended the call.

Donna set her phone down and chastised her bother for what he had been doing the entire phone conversation.

"I was on the phone with Dad! You can't be taking my clothes off or any other shenanigans while I'm on the phone with them, Mark!"

Mark didn't bother stopping or slowing down. He slipped off his sister's pants, pulling her panties down with them. He had already gotten her sufficiently wet while his hands were down the front of her jeans.

"I need to tell you something," she moaned as he pressed himself against her.

She could feel the tip of his rod pressing against her opening. She exhaled loudly and opened her legs,

"Put it in me and make love to me, Mark," she told her brother.

He was inside her in moments later and kept pushing in. She moaned in approval. He was soon moving in and out of her. He was a slow and patient lover who liked to look into Donna's eyes as they made love. He was slow and gentle with her as he always had been. She kept quiet on the matter while she enjoyed her brother's touch. When she felt the moment was right, she wrapped her hands around his neck and told him what the call was about.

"Mom and Dad know about us," she said; her thumb caressing her brother's cheek.

"I figured as much. Since it was Dad calling, I have to assume Mom has disowned us. You know how much she prizes her image in the community," he accurately stated.

Donna nodded and wrapped her legs around him as he continued to push in and out of her.

"Dad suggested we leave for a while. He thinks we should get new phones and don't use our cars."

Mark stopped with his cock buried in his sister, "That bad, huh?"

Donna summarized the conversation as their fornication continued. As Mark took in everything she said, he lost interest in his previous activity. When things changed between them and they confirmed to each other what was happening, they had a long talk. They knew if they pressed forward with their feelings, there would be hurdles. They knew some of the hurdles would be difficult, if not impossible to get over. They would have to figure it out as they arose.

"Sorry," he whispered with resentment over having started everything that had transpired between them.

Donna kissed him deeply and forced his eyes to look into hers, "I don't blame you at all. I have a lot of questions with no answers. I do have an idea, though."

"Glad you do because I can't think about this right now."

"Why don't we take a trip and hike the trail for a couple weeks. We can check in with Dad and see what's happened since we left and re-evaluate then. What do you think?"

Mark had already slipped out of her and was removing his clothes in preparation for a shower. He threw a towel over his shoulder and announced his approval of her plan.

"Sounds good, Donna. It's been a while since we spent some time outside."

Donna didn't like the sullen and regretful tone he maintained. She joined him in the shower, and they detailed their plan for a temporary escape. They spent the night arranging their schedules and by the time the evening was over, they were ready to go.

"There's just one more thing," Donna said.

Mark looked at his sister confused. She pulled the t-shirt over her head, exposing her perky breasts to him. She tossed the shirt at her brother. She hooked her thumbs into her sweats and pushed them down her long legs. She tossed her pants and took off toward the bedroom they shared. Mark took off after her, shedding his clothes along the way. When he arrived, he found his sister lying on the bed, legs open, waiting for his head to be between them.

"I didn't know you had dessert ready," he said with a large smile on his face as he approached her.

Donna's giggle turned into a roar of laughter as her brother lunged toward her. He landed square between her legs and went right for her vagina. His wide tongue darted into her hole then slowly moved to her clit. Donna pulled her knees up, hoping to get her brother's tongue deeper inside her.

"Stick your tongue in me again," she groaned.

Mark slithered his tongue back down her slit and pushed it into her hole as far as he could. He was sure to cover every bit of her that he could while her body writhed under his touch. She pushed him away in favor of mutual pleasure.

"I want you in my mouth while you eat me," she told him. They shifted their bodies around until they both had easy access to the other.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and took as much as she could while he continued his ministrations on her pussy. Oral sex was their endurance event. She was multi-orgasmic when her pussy was being eaten. She was convinced his load was bigger when she used her mouth to get him off.

It was their thing. She would cum more than once, he would cum buckets, and they would spend entire evenings joined together in intimacy until they fell asleep. That night, they came to their stopping point and instead of sleeping, they both laid thinking about what was transpiring around them. They knew the risks entering into the relationship but never imagined the danger it would pose by a system that was designed to help people find their true love.

FOUR

Pamela seethed for days about her son and daughter. She had already told her husband they were no longer welcome at home, but she intended to do more to shore up her position in the community before she sought her retribution on her children. She was intent on casting them out of her life and having everyone applaud her as she did it. For days, she could not come to a solution until the solution began to patiently wait outside their house at all hours of the day and night. She had noticed the new vehicle waiting outside and knew her husband had spoken to the occupants.

"How do I get him to talk to me?" she wondered.

She considered making him dinner but cringed at the thought of performing wifely duties for him when their marriage had been over for so long. After tossing away every idea that related to her performing chores or other such things, she came to a solution that suited her.

She knew he and Donna had always been close and decided to use that weakness to her advantage. She considered their relationship weak and flawed since she was a little girl. She never approved of how he devoted so much attention to Donna. She would never admit that the affection he showed his daughter was what drove her away from him.

She intended to instill a system of rewards for information. He knew that she would talk to him eventually and because of their situation, he would not share any information he learned freely. She first considered oral sex a reward but thought that to be too vanilla for him. Her own degenerate sexual hunger continued to escape her even while judging the habits of her husband.

"He's a man and a man wants sex. He'll get that if he gives me information," she told herself.

She put the plan in motion quickly. She watched the men in the car most of the day and waited for George to come home. When he did, she waited impatiently for him to finish his arrival routine.

"Queue the briefcase on the floor," she said to herself just as she heard the familiar sound.

"...and now the keys," she accurately stated.

"...and the loud, annoying sigh," she whispered as she rolled her eyes while looking through the blinds toward the mystery car.

"George, can you come here?" she yelled from the next room.

He walked into the room and wondered what she was up to. He considered every wicked scenario he could imagine but none made sense. He walked closer to the window and noticed the car outside.

"What's that car there?" she asked in a tone that was more pleasant than usual. It nearly sickened her to put on the show of a loving wife.

He stood next to her and for the first time in ages, they found themselves nearly cheek to cheek. He still couldn't come up with any nefarious plot she might be hatching. He remembered her casting her two children aside; calling them family fuckers. He didn't know the extent of her need to be seen as a saint, though.

"It might be the two guys who came to the house the other day looking for Donna and Mark?" he offered quietly.

A smile crept across Pam's face, "What did they want?"

"They claimed they had questions to ask them. I think it has something to do with those implant things," he said casually.

She began to realize something bigger than she imagined was happening. She was overjoyed that the authorities were involved. She knew it was time for a reward. She turned her head slightly toward him.

"You know," she said with a fake smile, "it's been a long time since we were this close."

"Yeah?" he responded without looking at her. Her statement wasn't news to him as his response suggested. He knew she was up to something, but still wasn't sure what it was.

"Yeah!" she said happily, "I kinda miss how close we use to come when the kids weren't here."

"There it is," he thought to himself. "She's horny and wants sex."

"Well, I prefer that over what you do now," he stated bluntly, still without looking at her.

His response angered her. Had she not been trying to condition him; she would have stomped off that instant.

"I know I get carried away sometimes, but I thought maybe a change was in order?"

She sounded heartfelt and genuine. Had he known what was truly in her heart, he would have scoffed at her and went up to his room and took care of his needs on his own.

"Maybe it is," was his cautious response.

She took him by the hand and led him to the couch. When he was rested, she leaned over.

"Are you hard?" she whispered in his ear.

"Getting there," he said with surprise in his voice and a grin on his face.

"Maybe this will finish the job," she said as she stepped back.

She opened her blouse just enough to reveal her bra covered breasts. She covered a breast with one hand while the other went inside her bra and pulled it free of its cloth confines. She repeated the same with the other side. She put her hands on her hips and swayed back and forth with as much seduction as she could muster.

George had pulled his cock out and began to stroke it while he watched his wife move slowly back and forth. He was imagining the fire their sex life used to be, not so much about the person standing in front of him. He admitted to himself that in a sexual manner, his wife was still attractive, at least enough to make him hard.

When she had judged him ready enough, she hiked up her skirt and pushed her panties down her legs. Pamela moved closer and straddled his legs and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She moved it slowly along her slit until the tip was sufficiently coated with her wetness and settled onto him until she was filled.

She settled into her own thoughts as she bounced up and down on her estranged husband's cock. Together they fucked while experiencing their own fantasies in their heads. George was rattled from his pleasurable experience by the mutterings of his wife. He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, and her lips moved to the words that were coming from her mouth.

"Fuck me, my baby," she said as she massaged both breasts with her hands.

He was sure she wasn't talking about him and listened more to the fantasy she was about to lay out.

"Christ, fuck me," she said.

Frank nearly laughed at her duplicity before he heard her speak again.

"Fuck me, Christian," she groaned.

"For God's sake," he thought as he pushed her off him.

George got up and began to walk away as he restored his clothing. Pamela chased him as he walked away, cursing him per her usual playbook.

"You fucking pervert! I know you've been fucking Donna for years! That's how our son got the idea! You stole Mark from me and I'm going to tell everyone about it!"

He went to address her lies but decided there was no point and continued to his room.

"That's right," she yelled as she followed him, flailing her arms, "go up there and turn on your porn! Go cum all over yourself while you think of sliding your tiny cock in my daughter!"

He got to his room and slammed the door. He was going to masturbate, and finish was his wife had started but the accusations had rattled him again. He knew she was going to go on the warpath. He laid in bed thinking of what to do when he heard the shower in the master bath turn on. He heard water falling unevenly in the shower and felt his cock come back to life.

Despite her continued malicious sexual behavior, he imaged her standing nude in the shower, pushing her soapy hands all over her body. He wrapped his fingers around his cock and gently stroked up and down. He listened to every move she made. His imagination took him to a time where he would wait in bed for his newly showered bride to come join him as he waited patiently for her to give her body to him for his pleasure.

His orgasm finally appeared, and he shot his cum clumsily over his stomach and hands. He laid in bed listening to her movements until he heard the front door slam shut.

"She's running to the neighbors for sympathy," he convinced himself.

He wasn't far off from the truth. Instead of sympathy, she was after revenge. She first stopped by the car with the two men in it. The windows were blacked out. She couldn't tell there were men in the vehicle until she looked in through the front wind shield. When she did, she startled them.

"Can I help you?" one man said as the window slid down its rails.

"That man in there," she said, pointing to her house, "knows where the two people are that you're looking for. Those two family-fuckers and he's one of them!"

They stared at her for a moment before the window seemed to roll up on its own. She was sure they would act with the information she provided them. Until then, she walked casually across the street to her friend's house and proceeded to ring the doorbell. She altered her appearance slightly to appear distraught thinking her friend would eat it up.