The T-Shirt

Story Info
Another sweet romance.
1.6k words
4.49
15.2k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is different. Shorter, sweeter, and with sex no less. Enjoy, please.

***********************************************************************************

Daniel Connor was on top of the world. He had it all. Graduated from high school a year early, at age 17, joined Uncle Sam's Motherless Children (the USMC, for those who don't know), 4 years in the corps with two tours in the sandbox, honorably discharged with the rank of Gunnery Sergeant, went to college at Texas A&M and graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering, got a good entry level job with a company in Austin, (Godot, Inc.) met and got engaged to Sara Wilson, daughter to the Wilson fortune. Oil, ranching, and bio-tech. She was a paralegal, studying for her law license.

About the only fly in the ointment was her father's disdain for him, and her mother's utter contempt for his heritage. Not a problem; Sara loved him. The rest was academic. Even the draconian prenup was no big thing. His lawyer said it was outrageous. If they divorced, for any reason, he got nothing. He couldn't even keep his car, truck, tools, guns, or just about any of his clothes.(A slight exaggeration, but not by much.) But he didn't care. They were in love.

And they would be married in three days. It was Thursday; the wedding would be Saturday. The bachelor party had been the previous Saturday. His best man, several friends from work, his dad, his cousins; no one from his future wife's family. They had been invited.

And the bachelorette party was the exact opposite. Except his mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law were not invited. It precipitated a huge fight. And fantastic make-up fucking. His family knew he loved her, so they told him don't worry about it. (Still a little cold at his parent's house.)

So he didn't. And Sara told him it was a 'misunderstanding'. So life went on.

Thursday at 11:00 a.m., his workmates threw him a party. His boss, the four other engineers in his section, and Janice. She was brown haired, green-eyed, 5' 4" tall, 120 lbs., round, 35-B tits, nice toned legs. But her face was only cute. Librarian frame glasses, and girl next door cute. Not like Sara.

Sara was 5' 8" tall, long cheer-leader legs, 'enhanced' 38-C boobs, long blonde hair, a bubble butt that wouldn't quit. She gave great head. No anal, but everything else was on the table. And he loved her.

The problem was Janice loved him, too. But Daniel didn't know that. She had loved him for a long time. He didn't remember her from high school. But she remembered him. She had been short, fat, bad complexion, buck teeth. But time and braces had fixed everything.

Except for her aching heart. He had always been nice to her, thoughtful, always polite. But nothing more. Then he had graduated, enlisted, and went away. She moved on.

Now, he was engaged. She had met Sara at the company Christmas party, and the 4th of July picnic. She didn't like her. But it may had been just the fact that they were engaged. Still, there was something about her .....

The guys had gotten him some throw down gifts, guy things. Two tickets to the Astro's opening day game against the Yankees, season's tickets to Aggie's home football games, a new cowboy hat, and his 'runnin' buddy, Gerry, had gotten him a gag ball and chain, 'to be donned on his wedding night for all eternity'. That drew a lot of laughs and back slapping. Janice smiled and gave Daniel her gift, a box, wrapped. He opened it and there was as t-shirt. Royal blue. One the front, emblazoned with the inscription "I asked GOD to make me a better man. He sent me my wife". Below it was a small cross.

"I hope you like it, Danny. I hope you will be happy," said Janice. He was really moved. He raised his eyes and looked at her. His world flipped. His gut clenched. 'What the FUCK', he thought.

'Maybe I was wrong'.

The owner, Mr. Dutton, slapped his shoulder.

"Why don't you go home and spend some 'quality single' time with Sara, before you get hitched?" Daniel grinned and blushed.

"Thank you, sir".

"We'll see you Saturday," Mr. Dutton said.

Daniel turned with waves to everyone and left. Janice watched him go out of her life. Her letter of resignation would be on Mr. Dutton's desk Monday morning as Daniel left for his honeymoon. She couldn't bear to be around him any longer.

Daniel drove to a flower shop, picked up a dozen red 'tea roses', her favorites. He went to her apartment to 'surprise' her.

It's always the way, isn't it?

The second parking spot for her apartment was occupied by a silver Mercedes. Uh, huh. He parked behind the German junk and got out. Walking up to her second floor apartment, he opened the door with his key. Imagine his surprise .....

There, face down and naked except for her lavender stockings and purple heels, was his fiance, 'other wise engaged'.

In other words, not engaged with him. Any more.

Balls deep in her anal cavity and driving her to Houston, as they say, was her boss, one Hector Thrace, junior partner at Smith, Lodge, and Thrace. Also son of one of the partners. Obviously not an engineer, so probably a step up. Also not a vet. Two for two on her parents check list. They were making a hell of a lot of noise, fucking like that. So much so that they didn't hear him.

The empty bottle of wine obviously helped their euphoria. Two half empty glasses stood on Sara's custom glass coffee table, which she just had to have. Add to the rage, you know. He had bought it for her as an engagement present. Pulling out his cell phone, he videoed a few minutes, complete with sound. (Gotta love 5-G.) Stowing his phone, he picked up the glasses of wine, doused the two of them, grabbed fuck-stick by his sissy man bun on the down stroke just as he busted his nut in her ass. He yanked him out and off of her backside, spunk and 'stuff' flowing out of her ass, and for a moment thought about beating him senseless. This was Texas, after all. But this guy was a lawyer and definitely not worth going to jail for. Daniel dropped him on the glass coffee table (Thank God it was shatterproof.), threw the flowers at her shrieking form, and, looking her square in the tearful eyes, said, "The wedding's OFF, bitch."

He turned and strode out, went to his truck and drove off. Down to Morgan's Bar & Grill, and immediately consumed two long necks. As he was drowning his sorrows, he texted her parents (father, actually. Wouldn't give the cunt's mother the satisfaction) and sent him the video and audio. Followed by the message 'The wedding's off. I wouldn't touch her with YOUR cock!!') pressed send and piggy-backed it to her work and her wedding party.

Then he went home to his parents house. The last place he wanted to be was his apartment, even though he only had 1 month left on the lease. On the way there, his phone started blowing up, with messages from guess who. Over twenty messages. But this stopped after about five minutes and was silent. The rest of the night was silent, after he got to mom and dad's.

Until about 10:30 p.m. when a phone call from her father. He answered.

"Hello?"

"What's the meaning of this? I have spent a considerable amount of money on this wedding and you will go ahead with it or I'll sue you for everything you have. You and your ingrate parents!!"

He had had it. Plus his dad had bolstered his temper with two more long necks.

"O.K., shit for brains!"

(He'd always liked this epithet of Gerry's. He was a Jersey boy).

"I never signed the prenup and in case you didn't notice, WE'RE NOT MARRIED!! THANK THE LORD!!

"As for suing us, we'll see you in court. I'm sure the press will have a field day with this." I slammed down mom's old style princess phone and that was that.

His folks called everyone on our side and my friends once I showed dad the video. (I'm sorry, it may be the 21st century, but she's my mom, for gosh sake.) Dad assured her it wasn't good.

***********************************************************************************

So I got a good night's sleep, and went to work early the next morning. I opened up and laid the box of Dunkin's finest on the kitchenette's table. I turned around and there was Janice, with a shocked look on her face.

"Daniel, what are you doing here? I thought you would be off till after your honeymoon."

I looked at this sweet little thing that I had never really seen -- till now.

"The wedding's off. I caught her cheating with her boss. Serious cheating. I guess I need to return your t-shirt to you. It would appear I didn't have the right wife," I grinned.

She hesitated. She looked him square in the eye, swallowed hard and decided.

"Maybe you just hadn't got her -yet!" she whispered.

'I've got to tear up that letter of resignation,' Janice thought to herself.

***********************************************************************************

The Lord looked down from above. "About time he figured it out," He smiled.

The End.

Thanks for reading. No appreciable violence. Sorry. Hope you liked it. My son and I each got one of those t-shirts. Mrs. Bear and I have been married for 53 years. My son and his wife for 13 years. We each have five kids, theirs just much younger than ours.

I hope you liked this. Not everything I write ends in blood and guts, or bitches (or bastards) in agony. I'm actually an old softie. The Boss says I'm actually Oreo crème filled.

Thanks for reading.