The Tabitha Files: A Fantasy

Story Info
What could have been.
2.3k words
4.43
2.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
343 Followers

Despite confessing to cheating on me, Tabitha and I somehow remained friends, and we regularly hung out together. As the spring matured to summer, I began thinking about life beyond the parochial town of Albany on the south coast of Australia, but Tabitha was not to play a part in my plans.

I needed money to enact my exit strategy and accepted a job at the local Chinese restaurant, waiting on tables. The owners were excellent chefs but lacked a firm grip on the lingua franca, and they hired locals for cash in hand. This side job introduced me to friends outside of my existing circle. Two of my female co-workers I had a mad but silent crush on, but I lacked the confidence to act.

My housemates continued to host legendary house parties, which were enlivened by my coworkers' invitations from the Chinese restaurant. Some nights, though, I was the last to arrive at these parties because I performed closing tasks at the restaurants and was stone-cold sober when everyone around me was blind drunk or fast approaching that state of inebriation.

On one particular occasion, I arrived home to find bodies passed out all around the lounge room, including Tabitha. There was evidence that she had been sick with traces of black slime around the corners of her mouth. Nearby was a bottle of liquorice sambuca that was almost empty.

I cracked a beer and attempted to converse with the few guests who held their liquor. Suddenly, Tabitha stirred, struggled to her feet, staggered through the kitchen and stumbled into the bathroom.

"Something she ate?" I joked.

I shortly found out the opposite was the case. When Tabitha failed to emerge from the bathroom, I went to investigate, and what I saw was horrific.

Tabitha had unleashed the contents of her stomach all over the walls, floor, and the front of her shirt, completely missing the toilet. She had passed out again with her silent head slumped in the bowl. The stench of the regurgitated Sambuca was stomach churning, so much in fact that I can still smell it in my mind 26 years later!

Picking up her lifeless body and placing Tabitha on the bathmat by the shower, I grabbed the mop and bucket and cleaned the toilet area as best I could without puking myself. Tabitha was moaning in pain behind me. The anger I felt toward her was off the chart as I scrubbed the walls and floor around the toilet.

Once that distasteful task was complete, I turned and faced Tabitha, who was squirming on the floor in obvious alcohol-induced pain. Her clothes were covered in foul slime, and the smell was terrific. It was clear to me that she was not going home anytime soon, and I could not in good conscience leave her on the floor drenched in vomit.

"Tabby," I asked gently, trying to wake her, "You're covered in puke."

"Let me go to sleep," She replied languidly.

I grabbed the glass by the basin and encouraged Tabitha to take a sip. When she became aware to her surroundings and her distressed state, Tabitha asked me to help her take her clothes off. I told her I would wash and dry them when they needed to be destroyed with fire.

Left in a sexy bra and panty combo, I felt a twitch in my groin at her sexy body. There was more clean-up required. After tossing her clothes into the washing machine, I encouraged Tabitha to keep sipping the water, wash her face and gargle with mouthwash. The latter caused her petite frame to heave and wretch, but thankfully nothing further came up from her stomach.

"Did you want to take a shower?" I asked, but Tabitha declined.

"I need to sleep."

Wrapping a towel around Tabitha, I escorted her from the bathroom to my bedroom in the most discrete way possible, given the circumstances. She fell on the bed and began snoring before I switched the light off.

Returning to the few guests that remained compos mentis, I was ribbed about the length of time I was in the bathroom alone with Tabitha.

"Nothing happened," I replied, "She puked all over the place."

"Yeah, she was sick in the kitchen sink earlier."

"What?" I asked, horrified, before striding over to the sink to assess the destruction, "Oh, fuck!"

No one had bothered to clean up, with black sambuca smeared everywhere. I was forced to hold my breath as I squirted bleach over the sink. Thankfully, this second clean-up operation was easier since the detritus was concentrated in one place.

"Sambuca is evil shit!" I told my guests after I dried my hands.

"Smells terrible," Was the consensus.

"It's worse regurgitated."

Pretty quickly, the party petered out. Both couches had bodies on them. My two housemates had retired to their respective bedrooms, with Andrew enjoying himself with female company. I could have shared my bed with Tabitha, but I felt somewhat uncomfortable doing so. However, my options for sleep were strictly curtailed, and I had no choice.

Stripping down to boxer shorts and a t-shirt, I slipped beneath the sheets and tried to fall asleep with towel-clad Tabitha's foetid breath and snoring in my ear. There were several moments during the night when I was vaguely aware that Tabitha climbed over me to visit the bathroom. I prayed that she was not causing any further damage.

The next morning, the sun streamed into my room, and I awoke to feel Tabitha spooned next to me, with her hand stroking my chest. I rolled onto my back and turned my head toward her. She was wide awake and staring right at me.

"Thank you for looking after me last night," She whispered softly.

"That's okay," I replied, turned my head and glanced at the ceiling, "How's your head?"

"Throbbing," Tabitha chuckled, "My tummy feels much better."

"Drink lots of water today," I said, shuddering at the devastation in the bathroom the previous night, "That'll help your head."

As we lay together in bed, I felt Tabitha's hand slowly drifted from my chest to my stomach; it paused there for several silent minutes where we both held our breath before she committed and placed her hand on my dormant cock.

I was about to object because I did not want to hook up with Tabitha, given my commitment to leaving Dodge, but her hand quickly overruled my moral centre. In seconds, I was rock hard.

"Let's have a bit of fun," Tabitha whispered before licking the inside of my ear.

Turning toward her again, Tabitha reached forward and kissed me firmly. Her breath was stale but not as objectionable as earlier, but a trace of black sambuca remained.

After breaking the kiss, Tabitha discarded the blankets and tossed the towel to the floor to display her naked and pert body. Evidently, she had removed her bra and panties one on of her many visits to the bathroom. I was strongly encouraged to remove my T-shirt and boxer shorts.

Ordinarily, Tabitha is a submissive sexual partner. She does as ordered but rarely, if ever, takes the lead. I found this aspect of her sexuality frustrating but had I understood the dom/sub dynamic at the time, I would have had a lot more fun with Tabitha.

As soon as I was naked, I motioned Tabitha to straddle me as the cowboy position is the easiest way to make her climax. She was so wet that I wondered how long Tabitha had been staring at me and thinking about having sex with me.

My cock slid easily inside Tabitha's hairy slit, and we both moaned in pleasure. She ground her hips against my mine and started aggressively riding me. The sun glistened against the pussy juice dripping from my shaft.

Tabitha was soon lost in seventh heaven, eyes closed, hands placed on my chest, and groaning rhythmically. I raised my hips slightly to extract those few millimetres of penetration to stimulate Tabitha's sweet spot.

Minutes later, Tabitha shuddered, shrieked and unleashed a torrent of girl squirt across my abdomen. Neither of us understood this type of climax at the time. Tabitha was embarrassed every time, and we ignored it, but I thought that she pissed on me because it certainly smelled as such.

After her orgasm subsided, Tabitha fell on my chest, her perky nipples pressing against my skin. I felt her pussy fluid dribble down the outside of each thigh.

"I've missed this," She sighed, her chest heaving.

So had I, if I was honest with myself. Tabitha has one of the sexiest bodies I have ever played with. As a 2023 MILF, she is still fucking hot.

Without replying, I ordered Tabitha to suck my cock. Post orgasm, this is a request that Tabitha finds uncomfortable because she does not like the taste of her pie, but since she's submissive, it is reluctantly done.

Tabitha popped off my dripping pole and gingerly opened her mouth. I saw her face grimace as she tastes her pissy discharge, and I took satisfaction at her discomfiture. Once she got over the bitter taste of my cock, Tabitha sucked me with a purpose. This was one skill that she was a natural.

As I enjoyed receiving quality head, I reached down and fingered Tabitha's leaking snatch, using her natural lubrication to wipe across her young pucker. Seconds later, I had one finger in the pink and a second in the stink. Both holes were tight, but the backdoor took a lot of work to violate; however, pussy juice rewarded my effort. A second finger helped to stretch Tabitha's O-ring.

"Lay on your side," I ordered.

I manhandled Tabitha into a position such that her legs were on the end of the bed and her body was against the side of the bed with the butt resting on the corner.

"I'm going to do something I wish I had done on that first night we hooked up," I hissed.

There was pure fear in Tabitha's eyes as I squatted down and pressed my purple cock head at her shitter.

"That's where I poop," She said, confused about the choice of pleasure orifice.

"Not today, you don't."

It took several seconds, but Tabitha's bung finally yielded. She took a sharp intake of breath and threw her head back as she struggled to process this unusual sensation. I was implored to be gentle as I slowly inserted my meat inside her backdoor.

"Relax, baby," I assured her, "It's going to feel amazing."

"I know," Tabitha gasped, "It's been a while."

"Balls deep," I said, "How does it feel?"

"Full," She sniffed before opening her eyes and letting a tear roll down her cheek, "Will Suzzanne let you do this?"

That comment stunned me. Suzzanne was a co-worker from the Chinese restaurant, a tall, dark Maltese beauty that was one of the two that I had a mad crush on. I had never disclosed this crush to Tabitha or anyone else for that matter. How did Tabitha know? She must have perceived my interest in Suzzanne when both attended one of our house parties. I was at a loss to answer Tabitha's question.

"I don't know," I replied, "You do, and that's all that matters."

"Be gentle."

With Tabitha's affirmation, I began rocking back and forth slowly. Her anus was super tight and volcanically hot. Eventually, I felt Tabitha's bung reluctantly relax. Her demeanour also changed from painful reluctance to pleasurable acceptance.

"Fuck, yeah!" She repeatedly moaned, "Forgot how good this is."

"How good what is?" I pressed, wanting Tabitha to explicitly state the sex act we were engaged in.

"What you are doing."

"What am I doing?" I insisted.

"You're...fucking my butt!"

"Yeah," I crowed, "Feels so good."

By now, I was pounding her poor, young pooper. Her cunt was seeping fluid almost consistently and staining my sheets. Every time I inserted my fingers into that tight box, the squelching sound was unmistakable. Whether Tabitha came anally, I could not tell, but her moans and squeals were different from regular sex. Regardless, she was enjoying herself.

We changed positions several times; doggy, missionary and finally, cowboy. Tabitha struggled with this last position to get my cock in her backdoor, but once it was in, her cunt continually squirted juice over my abdomen and chest, and this time she did not care.

Tabitha was not a gaper; rather, she was a snapper. Each time I

"I'm going to come!" I hissed through gritted teeth, trying not to disturb anyone else in the house.

Tabitha leapt off my cock, and we rolled off the bed. She knelt before me with my mouth open, eagerly expecting my seed. I came hard and shot ropes of hot man sludge across her pretty face and into her open maw. This time, there was no reluctance on Tabitha's side to take my shitty stick down her throat once I stopped spasming.

"Will Suzzanne do this for you?" She smiled after swallowing my entire load, including the stray shots.

"Good girl."

Tabitha stood up and leaned in for a kiss, and I could taste my sperm on her tongue, but it was not strong enough to mask the lingering scent of Sambuca. I automatically shuddered.

"Can I use your toothbrush?" Tabitha asked, perceiving the reason for my revulsion.

"Of course," I replied.

Tabitha grabbed the towel and proceeded to the bathroom. Grabbing my boxer shorts, I followed her. As I entered, she was sitting on the toilet that I had cleaned the night before. She cheekily opened her legs to give me a full view. I stood beside Tabitha and pointed my semi-deflated cock at her breasts.

"Suzzanne will never let you do this!"

Tabitha was correct.

Author's Note: The story is true up to the point when I went to bed, which happened to belong to my absent housemate who was away at the time. I have often thought about what might have been had I climbed into my bed next to Tabitha that night, but I think I made the right choice.

Dazman
Dazman
343 Followers