The Taboo Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," a voice said, interrupting his reverie, "if you keep doing that you're going to go blind."

He whirled in his chair, face burning, to see Lillian standing a few steps away, dressed in an old t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants, a small smile playing over her lips. "Or is it grow hair on your palms? I always forget."

"It's both," he snapped, anger at his twin cutting through the embarrassment of being caught with his hand in his pants. "If it was true. Which it isn't. Otherwise I would have had to buy a razor just for my hands this past year in Madison."

Lillian raised her eyebrows. "So, little brother couldn't get laid? Maybe hanging out with all those feminists was a bad move, bro."

His lips thinned angrily. "What. Do. You. Want. Lillian?" He bit off each word.

"I want your dick." As his eyes widened in disbelief, she raised her arms above her head, showing off her now-considerable assets. The thin cloth of her t-shirt stretched tautly over a pair of firm breasts, the outlines of her nipples clearly visible. Unwillingly, his eyes took in the newly acquired curves of her hips and rear as she spun in place, showing off. "And you want me. I know it. I could feel it this morning. All of it." Her eyes dropped to his lap. "Damn, bro. It looks like you've been holding out on me. I didn't think you had such a sweet package down there."

He felt his mind crystallize with rage. How dare she treat him like a piece of meat! He stood up, moving close. Lillian was tall, as were all members of his family, but at over six feet, he loomed over her. "You want my dick?" he asked, his voice soft and dangerous.

Her pulse was beating rapidly in the hollow of her throat, but she raised her eyes defiantly. "Yes."

"Fine. You'll get what you want. But you might not want it when you get it." With an angry jerk, he grabbed her arm and spun her towards his bed.

"Ow! Damn it, Zach, what are you doing?"

"Shut up and lay down." He shoved her towards the mattress. As Lillian stumbled and fell face-first onto his rumpled sheets, still holding the aroma of her sister, he set his hand in the small of her back, holding her in place. Her rear curled up invitingly. Resisting the urge to stroke it, he instead hooked his thumbs around the waistband of her yoga pants, pulling them down to her ankles. Bundling them in his hands, he tossed them into a corner.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

"Zach, what's wrong with you?" Her voice was trembling. Is she scared? Good.

"I said, spread your fucking legs. Or I put a lock on the door up there, and you'll never have this chance again."

There was a long pause, and then Lillian's thighs opened. Below the sweet, delectable curves of her buttocks, he could see the hairless skin of her cleft coyly peeking at him. The lips were unfurled, and he could see the glistening traces of her female juices within her folds.

A madness seemed to come over him, born out of anger and frustration and longing. He kicked off his sandals and unzipped his shorts. Crouching, he moved into the vee of her spread legs, his cock aimed at her opening.

"Get ready," he grated through clenched teeth, then shoved his shaft into her with one hard stroke.

His sister whimpered, but Zach didn't care. Days of teasing and tormenting, of unwanted advances, all found their release in this act. He thrust into his sister, his strokes hard and punishing. His hands pinned her shoulders to the bed, keeping her trapped beneath him. When she struggled, her arms flailing weakly, he laughed and grabbed a wrist in each hand, forcing her hands down.

She was tight, so tight. And hot. And wet. As he moved inside her, his groin slapping the olive-hued skin of her ass with each pounding stroke, he marveled about how good she felt. But he kept silent, not wanting to voice how much satisfaction he was getting out of this act. Beneath him, Lily moaned, but he didn't dare to think about whether it was out of pain or desire. Her sheath gripped him, then sensation excruciatingly pleasurable.

"You like that, Lily?" His voice was low and taunting. "Do you like being taken from behind like a bitch in heat?" He slammed harder into her, so hard it almost hurt his rock-hard phallus. Under him, his sister made a soft sound, its meaning unclear. "Isn't this what you wanted? To feel your brother's cock inside you? Well, now you have it. Enjoy it."

He pushed in again, the sight of his twin's shapely buttocks inflaming him. Guided by an instinct of which he had been previously unaware, he found his left hand rising, then slapped an open palm across one lovely ass-cheek, leaving a bright red mark. Under him, Lily yelped. The sound goaded him, and he spanked her again and again, alternating hands, until both of her dark-skinned globes were glowing a rosy red.

More quickly than he would have thought possible, he felt his climax approaching. He could feel cum boiling up his shaft, seemingly pulled up out of the depths of his testes by his dirty talk and the violence of their union. He redoubled his pace, his groin slapping into his sister's ass lewdly. Below him, she writhed, whether out of an urge to escape or to enhance her own pleasure a question he didn't want to have answered.

With a grunt, he came, his pulsing shaft spewing his seed into Lillian's tight sheath. Over and over his cock spasmed, letting loose a torrent of come, until he thought he could feel his balls empty.

He blinked dazedly, coming back to himself. He was sprawled on Lillian's back, his weakly throbbing prick still inside his sister.

Oh, my God, what have I done?

He pulled away. As he did, his cock emerged from where he and Lillian joined, shining wetly with their mingled fluids. Horrified, he wrenched his eyes away. His fingers shaking, he pulled up his shorts, stuffing himself inside as if by doing so he could hide his actions.

On, the bed, Lillian stirred slowly. Unwilling to meet her eyes, he backed away. Then, as the full import of what he had done hit him, he turned his back and ran, his feet pounding up the stairs. Pausing only to snatch his car keys from the kitchen counter, he left the house at a dead sprint.

"Zach?" came a muffled wail from behind him, unheard. "Zach, come back!"

*****

Jane came downstairs a short time later, and paused, struck by a strange tableau. Colleen and Lillian were huddled together in a corner of the couch. Her youngest niece seemed to be crying.

"What's going on?" she asked. Although, to be honest, to see the two girls sitting together without arguing over their brother was a relief.

Colleen looked up. "Leave her alone for ten minutes and look what happens," she said wryly. "Lillian went downstairs after Zach. It didn't turn out the way she expected."

"It was still hot as fuck, though," her dark-haired sibling said, raising a tear-stained face. "He got angry, and ordered me around, and took me on the bed, doggy-style." She wrapped her arms around her chest, making her breasts even more prominent. Jane could see her still-erect nipples through the cloth of her shirt. "I've never been so turned on in my life.

"And then he ran away afterward!" she wailed. "Like he couldn't even stand to look at me! He drove off and didn't say a damn thing!"

"Hmmm," Jane murmured. She sat down next to the two young women. With a few careful questions, she had the entire story out of her niece. As the tale came out, she hid a smile.

"I think, Lily, that you just saw a scared young man run away from something that frightened him."

"What?"

"Colleen," she asked carefully. "When you and Zach were together, was it ever like that for the two of you?"

"No, Aunt Jane." Her older niece shook her head firmly. "Zach was...sweet. Loving. Never angry. Never rough."

"Well, Lily, I think you have your answer. You pushed your brother past his limits. When he finally snapped, he found himself in a headspace he had never been before. He wanted you, but he also wanted to punish you. He was angry.

"So he took it out on you physically. Tell me." She frowned. "Did he actually hurt you?"

Lillian giggled. "No, Aunt Jane. Oh," she shrugged, her tits bouncing and swaying with the movement, "the spanking stung a bit, but it didn't actually hurt. And I wasn't afraid of him. I mean, it's Zach. My brother. I know he wouldn't ever hurt me."

She smiled, the expression dark and sensual. Seeing it, Jane's stomach did a slow flip, remembering their night together the previous evening. "It just made it hotter, actually. I mean, Zach's usually so calm. It's almost impossible to get a rise out of him. Well, not that way," she amended as Colleen and Jane both smiled. "For him to lose control, and to know that I was the one who did it?" She shivered happily. "It was such a turn-on.

"But then the big idiot ran off! Why?"

"Because he frightened himself. It's often that way, when we are pushed beyond our boundaries." She thought about Valentina, and what they had just shared. About how much her life had changed in just a few short days. "And he was also probably afraid that he hurt you, or that you would be angry with him.

"You know," she said, her voice slow and considering, "there might be a way to turn this to our advantage." She looked at the two young women, her brown eyes meeting Lillian's, so dark a brown as to be nearly black, and Colleen's sky-blue orbs. "If the two of you are willing."

*****

Guilt and shame pounding through his entire body, Zach arrived back home several hours later.

The afternoon and early evening had been interminable. At first he had driven aimlessly around town, trying to deny what had happened between himself and Lily. How dominating her in bed had led to one of the most intense orgasms of his life. He had drifted from gas station to library to fast-food restaurant, and then, desperately, had gone to the movies.

But even the mindless babble, robots, and explosions of a summer action flick couldn't distract his mind from what had occurred. His traitorous memory kept pushing him back to his bedroom, his cock driving into his twin sister with bruising force. And, God help him, how good it had felt. How different from the lovemaking he had shared with Colleen.

With Colleen, he made love. With Lillian, he fucked.

Tension knotting his stomach, he parked his car in the garage and got out. With sinking spirits, he saw that the cars belonging to Lillian, Colleen, and his Aunt Jane were also still there. No chance of a last-minute reprieve.

Trying to stay quiet, he opened the door to the kitchen.

Two sets of angry young eyes met his.

"There you are," Colleen said. "It's about time you got home. Go upstairs. Aunt Jane wants to talk to you."

"I..." Words failed him. He felt the blood drain out of his face, and it was all he could do to keep from collapsing to the floor. "What did you tell her?" he whispered to Lillian.

"The truth," his twin snapped. She turned away from him, hiding her face. "Go upstairs, Zach. Act like a man for once."

*****

The two girls somehow managed to keep their composure as Zach's footsteps slowly dragged away. But when they heard him pause for a long moment before climbing the stairs to the second floor their eyes met. Before long, they were convulsing in giggles, tears running down their cheeks as they tried, and failed, to keep their laughter under control.

"Oh, God," Lillian gasped at last. "That was the best ever. Even better than the time when we were nine and you convinced him that there was a special seed at the store that women bought when they wanted to have a baby."

The memory of Zach asking the check-out girl where the 'baby-seeds' were sent Colleen into a fresh burst of laughter. When it finally faded, she looked at her sister. "Want to go to bed?" she asked, shocked even as the words escaped her lips.

Lillian shook her head. "Not right now. If we blow what Aunt Jane has planned, she'll never forgive us."

*****

Zach climbed the stairs, his feet seeming to weigh a ton each as he leadenly trudged up the risers.

Your fault, he thought bitterly. You lose control for one second and you pay for it for the rest of your life. He wondered dully what punishment his aunt might think appropriate. To his guilt-fevered mind, anything seemed possible, including, but not limited to, being kicked out of the house or a possible visit to the police station.

He knocked on his aunt's bedroom door, slightly relieved by the sound of rushing water from within.

She's in the shower, he thought giddily. I'll sneak downstairs. Maybe by the time she realizes I'm home she'll have had the chance to cool off.

"Who is it?" her voice called, and he swore to himself.

"It's Zach."

"Right." Her voice was suddenly cold and hard, and he knew he was completely screwed. "Come in and sit down. I'll be out of the shower in a minute."

He entered the room, closing the door behind him, not wanting the sound of his soon-to-be reaming to carry downstairs. Uncertainly, he chose the computer chair by his aunt's desk, his eyes searching the room for something to distract himself. Every surface bore the imprint of his aunt's well-organized personality. The books in the small bookcase next to the bed were meticulously organized, and the desk was clean and spotless. Even the pillows on the bed were neatly lined up, and the down comforter was pulled up snugly.

He closed his eyes as he heard the water shut off. A few minutes of quiet activity in the bathroom was followed by the door opening. Jane stepped through, her hair still damp, dressed in an ankle-length bathrobe. Silently Zach gave thanks that she had chosen to wear an unrevealing garment. The last thing he needed was for his gorgeous aunt to see him sporting a woody while she tore him a new asshole.

"So, Zach," she said grimly, sitting down in the old rocking chair that his Grandma Richardson had passed off to her before she retired to Arizona with his grandfather. She leaned back, her fingers drumming on the armrests, while she looked at him as if he were a particularly interesting bug. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

He had decided that the best defense was to not try to defend his actions at all. "Nothing, Aunt Jane."

"Really?" Her lip curled. "Well, then, let me see if I can sum up what happened this morning. Please do tell me if I get anything wrong." The acid in her voice could have etched steel.

"Your twin sister, who has been doing everything she can to get your attention except having a stripper pole installed in the living room, came down to your bedroom this morning. She once again made clear her desire to have sex with you, her twin brother.

"Despite the strong cultural taboo against such actions, it seems you gave in to your sexual urgings." She was unemotionally clinical, and Zach felt his eyebrows begin to rise. "You took her to bed and engaged in intercourse. Also, your anger with her seems to have leaked through, as Lillian tells me you were very rough with her, including spanking her buttocks.

"Is this true?"

"Yes," he whispered. He thought that his aunt would be loudly furious. As she dissected his actions as dispassionately as a coroner taking apart a corpse, he thought that might be preferable. He stared at the floor, hoping it would swallow him whole.

"Then, when you achieved climax, you left the house, not returning until several hours later." Her eyes were as devoid of warmth as the moon on a midwinter night. "Why?"

"I..." He shook his head, trying to piece together his jumbled feelings. The way he had felt, sick with self-loathing, after emerging from haze of lust which had descended on him. "I was ashamed. And scared. Of what Lily would say."

"And it never occurred to you to thank her, or to compliment her?"

"I...what?"

"She gave you the gift of her body, Zachary. The least you could have done was tell her how much she pleased you. To leave without saying anything was unbelievably rude."

"Rude?" A disbelieving laugh tore free from his throat. "I have unprotected sex with my twin sister, spank her while I'm doing it, hold her down, practically rape her, and you're worried that I was rude?" He paused, then continued suspiciously. "And how do you know I enjoyed it, anyway?"

She cocked an eyebrow and glanced at his groin. "Well, if your crotch is any indication, you did, since you're getting hard just talking about it.

"And no, it wasn't unprotected. We all know you're on Notosterone," she said, referring to the male birth-control drug she had played a large role in developing. "And yes, it was rude. Do you really expect me to believe that what happened between you and Lily was anything like rape?" She shook her head. "I know you too well, Zachary. And I know Lillian, too. The only way a man could rape her would be at gun or knife-point. And maybe not then. If you had tried anything like that, you'd have a bloody hole in your crotch where your cock used to be."

Her eyes softened and her voice gentled, becoming once again that of his beloved aunt. "You may have surprised her, Zach. I doubt she was expecting you take control quite so...firmly. But you didn't hurt her. And you certainly didn't rape her. To be honest," she said, flashing him a mischievous smile completely out of her usual character, "I think the fact that you were so...enthusiastic...was quite a turn-on for her. At least, she gave every indication that she enjoyed the experience when we spoke about it earlier this afternoon."

Zach thought he had reached the limits of embarrassment. But to hear that his aunt and his sister had discussed his sexual performance in bed proved him wrong. He felt his face redden, until it felt as if it would catch fire.

"But to leave so abruptly?" Jane continued. "You hurt her feelings, Zach. The next time you see her, I would strongly encourage you to apologize.

"Women need to know they are valued, you know. Held. Stroked. Kissed." His aunt's eyes grew hazy, looking into the middle distance. With a sense of alarm, he noticed that her hands were undoing the belt of her bathrobe. "Told how beautiful we are." The belt unknotted, the trailing ends falling loosely to her sides. She caught his eyes and held them as she slowly parted the robe. "Tell me, Zach," she breathed. "Do you think I'm beautiful?" Her long, delicate fingers, surgeon's fingers, slowly traced the inner swell of one of her breasts. Fully revealed to his hungry eyes, they sat high on her chest, large, firm, and lovely, with tip-tilted nipples pointing slightly upwards.

He knew he should refuse to answer. He knew he should leave. Despite the life-altering events of the last few days, where he had made love (or at least, his gibbering mind amended, had sex with) both of his sisters, to openly state his desire for his aunt, who had been his foster-mother in all but name since his mother had died in an accident over a decade ago, was an enormous step. But he found his mouth opening, and the words that could not be taken back spilled forth.

"Yes, Aunt Jane. I do. I think you're beautiful. Hell, I think you're all beautiful, even that twin of mine. But I think you're the most beautiful of the three. Jesus, Aunt Jane, don't you realize how gorgeous you are? I mean, you weren't ugly to begin with. Ever. But now, with your hips and your rear and your boobs..." He trailed off helplessly. "Any straight man in the world would go to bed with you. Anyone. Why are you choosing me? Why don't you wait for Jeff? He should be back in a few days. By the weekend, at least." He stopped, realizing he was babbling, the words spilling out of his mouth in a rushing torrent.

Jane smiled, the expression faintly regretful. "I can't wait, Zach. And I don't want to. Not really. You think we're beautiful? I think you're gorgeous." She stood, the motion impossibly graceful, and let the robe slip to the floor. She stood in front of him like a goddess of love, then turned and walked to the bed. Lying down, she propped her head on the fat, fluffy pillows. She hooked her hands behind her knees, raising them until the lips of her cleft were fully exposed to his view.