The Taboo Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you, darling," she breathed. Her eyes were wide and luminous. "I need your beautiful cock inside me, filling me up. Need you to make me cum. Need to feel you cum within me.

"Need you."

As if in a trance, Zach rose to his feet. He slipped off his sandals, then pulled his shirt up and over his head, blushing as his aunt's eyes devoured his body. Finally he unbuttoned his shorts and shoved them down his legs. His erect staff sprang up, slapping against the skin of his stomach, leaving a sticky residue of pre-cum on the hair of his belly.

"Come here, darling," his aunt said. Her eyes gleamed with desire.

He crawled onto the foot of the bed, each motion taking him closer. It was as if there was an invisible line, connecting the tip of his cock to the hot wet folds of Jane's vagina.

"Yes." Her lips were parted, both above and below. As he reached her, he loomed over her, braced on his hands. Her wonderful breasts, the desire for which had begun her incredible transformation, bobbed enticingly, only a few inches away. Lower down, the head of his glans dipped low, brushing the folds of her sex. She bit her lips as the soft, fleshy tip caressed her most sensitive parts. "Do it, baby. Fill me up."

With one abrupt motion, he did. Without bothering to look down or even to aim, he surged forward. Guided by fate, his cock slipped smoothly into her, filling her with rapture.

God!

He was even better than Jeff, she thought dimly. Or that might have been her own horniness overtaking her mind. Whatever the case, Zach filled her as if their two bodies had been created for each other. His shaft stretched her opening, his hot hardness thrusting strongly into her. Even the underside of his phallus, grown wet with her juices, was wonderful, drawing up and down against her womanly pearl in a touch as delicate as a kitten's tongue. She clutched his strong young shoulders and wrapped her legs around his thighs, pulling him into her, as he came into her again and again and again.

She opened her eyes, gazing into his dear, beloved face, seeing there the memory of her own sister, dead far too young.

"I love you, Zach," she said, and kissed him, drawing him down to her. Their lips touched, their tongues mingling in a feverish dance of desire, and she groaned as his chest brushed the burgeoning swells of her breasts.

When he pulled away, she whimpered at the loss, but she gasped as his strong hands gathered up the warm weight of her breasts. Lowering his head, he kissed the upper slopes, his lips moving lower, lower, lower, even as his hips kept up their unceasing rhythm, filling her hungry hole up with his heat. When he suckled her nipples, she threw her head back, her mind reeling happily. Bolts of pleasure spiked down from her breasts to her belly, her groin. She tangled her hands in his hair, holding him close, and she arched her back up, forcing more and more of her flesh into his hot, questing mouth. His tongue rasped over the tender skin of her aureolae, making her nipples draw up into aching buds.

Always, her mind sang. I'll have him for always. And Jeff, as well. We'll be together forever.

"Well, would you look at this?" a voice said suddenly, interrupting her paean of pleasure. "Looks like our brother is fucking our Aunt Jane."

"It sure does, Colleen," another voice replied.

Zach's head wrenched around as if it were on a swivel. "Get out of here," she heard his voice snarl.

"Or what? You'll chase us out? Please," Lillian scoffed. "The way Aunt Jane has her legs wrapped around you, you'll need a crowbar to get loose. And I bet you don't really want to pull your cock out of her hot, sweet pussy. Do you?"

"I bet he'd rather have us in bed with him," Colleen put in. As Jane had planned, the two girls were nude. Colleen stood behind her younger sister, her full, ripe breasts, grown to maturity, cradled lovingly in her hands. Lily's fingers were eagerly exploring her wet cleft, her skin flushed with passion. As she watched with an inward smile, Lillian turned her head and kissed her sister kissed deeply, their eager hands stroking each other.

Zach turned back to her, his eyes wild. "Aunt Jane-" he began.

"Calm down, sweetheart," she said gently. With a faint nudge, she urged him to begin moving within her once more. "It was going to happen eventually. Because of the treatment, we're all nymphomaniacs. Hypersexual. We agreed this was the best way to get you used to it."

"Used to what?"

"Used to having all of us in bed at once, you dope," Lillian said. Her voice was not entirely warm.

Jane caught her nephew's eye, and smiled as he caught her hint.

"Lily, I'm sorry," he apologized. "I shouldn't have run out on you earlier today. I...I thought I might have hurt you, and I was scared. I'm sorry," he repeated.

"That's all right." Her nephew's twin climbed onto the bed. "Oof. Aunt Jane, you're going to need a bigger bed if we're going to do this very often. Maybe one of those California Kings."

"Oh, we're going to do it often," Colleen put in, climbing onto the bed from the other side. She ran a hand down Zach's back, then kissed the nape of his neck, her eyes twinkling as he gave a sigh of pleasure. "Have you cum yet, Aunt Jane?" she asked curiously.

"No, not yet," she said from her prone position. "But Zach's been trying very hard."

"It does look hard," Lillian giggled. "Hard enough to pound a railroad spike through a six-inch board.

"But we can help too, can't we?" she pouted. "I mean, Zach's only got one mouth and two hands. And there are so many places on your body we can kiss, Aunt Jane." She laid down beside her, her mouth dotting kisses on her breast.

"And I bet Zach could use some encouragement," Colleen put in. She was kneeling behind her half-brother, her fingers probing the cleft of his buttocks.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do," his older sister insisted. Jane could see her hand reaching underneath, tickling the sac of his scrotum, then circling his shaft.

"This is crazy," her nephew breathed.

"But it's a good crazy, isn't it?" Colleen said. "I mean, isn't this what boys dream of, when they're young and dumb and horny, whacking off alone in bed? Three gorgeous women, and you're in charge of satisfying them all?"

"I don't think I can. Satisfy you all, I mean."

"You won't have to," Jane pointed out. It was hard to speak, with her head spinning with happy lust. It was all coming together, just as the three of them had planned. Despite his weak protests, she knew Zach had no intention of leaving the bedroom, not with three gorgeous women in bed with him. "Jeff will be back by Saturday.

"And don't worry, girls," she added. "I think that once I've pointed out the ...benefits...to him, he'll want to move in. Then there will be two men to take care of the three of us. And we already know what a hot little piece of ass Lily is. If either of us get lonely, she'll be more than happy to show us a good time."

"God, will I," Lillian agreed with a groan.

"Mother, lover, and tramp. Three women, hot for your cock, Zach." Jane could see Colleen whispering into his ear. "Doesn't that make you hot?

"Come on. Cum for Aunt Jane. Cum for all of us!"

Zach made no answer, but his rhythm sped, his loins slapping down against hers, his entire body straining. Jane looked into his eyes, and caught the hint that told her his orgasm was approaching; the slight drawing away as his eyes unfocused, concentrating on that moment when his entire essence was reduced to the sensations emanating from his cock.

His glorious, wonderful cock; filling her, stretching her, making her want him even more. Impossibly, it seemed to grow in size within her canal, expanding as the muscles flexed, preparing to deliver its load to her. The sensation pushed her over the edge, and her mind sang a hymn of joy as her climax and his thundered though them at the same time, his shout of fulfillment harmonizing with her shriek of joy.

*****

"Wow," Lily said in the sudden silence. She eyed her twin and her aunt nervously where they lay entwined on the bed, their limbs curled so tightly around each other it was difficult to tell where one stopped and the other began.

"So, I guess that was some pretty good sex, huh?"

*****

Three days later...

Jeff Sanders swallowed nervously as he stood at Jane Richardson's front door. After a week in Alabama, he felt tired, grubby, and out of sorts. Over the past several days, communication with Jane had fallen off sharply, and he wondered miserably if their relationship was coming to a grinding halt. The short, terse messages he had received had all the hallmarks of a woman who had decided that she had made a mistake, and was trying to figure out the right way to break the news to him.

When he got off the plane, he found a text message waiting on his phone when he turned it back on.

"We need to talk. Come over to the house as soon as you get home. Jane."

He sighed. If Jane wanted to break up with him, he wasn't going to fight it. He had been alone since his first wife died. He could be alone again.

Let's get it over with. He squared his shoulders and rang the doorbell.

From inside, he heard a muffled squeal. "He's here!" A few seconds later, Jane's nephew Zach opened the door.

"Jeff," the young man said. "You're back. Thank God."

"Zach," he said in surprise. "Are you all right?"

To be honest, Jane's nephew looked terrible. His black hair was disheveled, his eyes were red and hollow in their sockets, and he looked like he had lost fifteen pounds since the last time he had seen him.

The college student forced a smile. "Well, yes and no. Come on in, Aunt Jane will explain everything." He held open the interior door and let him walk through, falling in behind him as Jeff walked through the kitchen and into the family room.

And stopped, shocked to the core of his being.

Three incredibly lovely women sat and lay in various poses on the furniture. All were spectacularly nude.

"Jeff, sweetheart." The voice was like a caress. With a startled jerk, he recognized Jane.

"Jane." The words emerged from his throat in a rasp. "What...what happened to you? Why are you naked? Why are...Colleen? Lillian? Why are you all fucking naked?"

"Well, it's hard to fuck when you've got clothes on," said Colleen, from where she lay on the couch. She stretched, the motion causing her large breasts to surge upright.

"And Zach's not naked," Lillian pointed out with a coquettish smile. The dark-haired young woman was sitting in a recliner, both legs hooked over the armrests. The pose blatantly exposed the folds of her vulva, and Jeff forced himself to look away, swallowing through a throat gone bone-dry.

"I thought it'd be a bad idea," Zach said, a slight smile curving his mouth.

"To answer your first question, darling, I've violated every medical ethic in the book by using my gene-splicing technique in an uncontrolled medical experiment designed to improve the bodies of myself and my nieces. By the way, it worked. You now have my permission to tell us how great we look."

"You look great," Jeff said woodenly, his brain spinning with shock.

To tell the truth, the small part of his brain that hadn't completely shut down thought, Jane and her nieces looked more than great. They looked fucking spectacular. Their tall, slim bodies, had acquired delightful curves at hips, thighs, and rear, and all three sported sets of breasts that would make centerfolds weep with envy.

"And we're nymphomaniacs, too," Lillian pointed out helpfully. Catching his eye, she playfully ran a finger up the crease of her sex, winking naughtily.

"Lily," Colleen scolded. "You were supposed to let Aunt Jane tell him."

"Why?" she pouted. "I'm horny now."

"Be patient. Besides, you just screwed Zach an hour ago. And we all agreed that Aunt Jane would be the one to get first crack at Jeff. She's been waiting for him for days."

"Screw that. I've been waiting for him for years." She spread her legs invitingly. "Want to fuck, Jeff?"

He turned to the only seemingly sane person in the room. "Zach?"

"Run," the young man said flatly. "Run away. Run now. Otherwise these three will wear your pecker to a nub trying to satisfy them."

He shook his head. "Jane? What's happening?"

The sex-goddess in front of him slowly rose to her feet. Smiling slightly, she walked towards him, her hips and thighs swaying in a seductive strut that was old when Eve first walked the earth. He shook his head in disbelief. It was almost impossible to reconcile this supremely confident, spectacularly sensual woman with the nervous, tongue-tied person who had first taken him to bed a few short weeks ago. She drew him into her arms, her impossible breasts flattening against his chest as she pulled his face down, meeting his lips in a kiss which shook him to the foundations of his being.

"Come up to bed, darling. I'll explain everything. Eventually."

She took his hand and led him towards the stairs.

"By the way, have you ever heard of Valentina Belmonte? Would you like to meet her?"

The End