All Comments on 'The Tackle Pt. 02 - Consequences'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 6 years ago
Amy

What happened to that crazy chick Amy? How did she reacts to nearly killing someone and being told her suspicion was (supposedly) wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This wa phenomenal

Drama and all it was more than what I could hope for after the previous chapter. I was dead set on giving you a 5 for this but then came the real twists and turns and the mention of Grey's Anatomy and I was on automation since then. Loved how you tied all the lose ends (except maybe Amy but she can rot in jail for allI care) and showed how much their friends cherish them. And now we got a happy ending they all deserve.

Thank you and here's a 5!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
That was awesome

Thank you so much. I can’t wait for your next story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

That's all I can say...WOW! The way you spun that story is amazing. Please give us more. I'd give you a 12 if I could.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 6 years ago
Excellent

And I cannot wait for Irwin, Rebecca and Trina's story.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I have fallen in absolute love with your writing style and character design.

AnomicAnomicalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent work, sir! I loved this story. To the point of sacrificing sleep to finish reading it. I appreciate the unnecessary shout out at the introduction but would argue that such praise is unwarranted. I'm definitely looking forward to your next work! Five well deserved stars for this one.

dpa44nxadpa44nxaalmost 6 years ago
Awsome

This story had it all, and I look forward to reading all about Irwin.

starfight22starfight22almost 6 years ago
Well done

Great read! Though, I'd have liked to read more about Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tour de force

With this, your work has graduated from 'very enjoyable' to 'appointment reading'. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This one is one of the best story series I've read on this site and I've read over a hundred at this point.You are incredibly talented I can't wait for the spin off!

crackattakrcrackattakrover 5 years ago
Wonderful read

I only discovered your work a few days ago, and I've been binge reading ever since. Great character development, realistic and very entertaining dialog (like Mike's drug-addled declarations in the hospital), and very erotic sex scenes. The attractions in your stories develop organically, for the most part, making it much more believable and absorbing. I enjoyed this series and look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great Story!!!

I really enjoyed Mike wakening up in the hospital, still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally believable

I couldn't put it down til I finished the whole story. LSI - you are one of the best authors on literotica.com. I love the pace, character development, antagonism, tension, realism - all the characteristics of a great story and you put them all together with excellent precision. Now I wait for the sequels because you have so many characters like Elle, etc that are ripe with potential spinoff stories.

Kline1776Kline1776over 5 years ago
Wonderful Storyline!

Thank you for writing two such in-depth and touching stories. The original was great, and this one, Part 02, was the perfect follow-up. I love the intelligence, the protectiveness, and the support of friends that you portrayed in this story. You have a gift for writing and storytelling, and I look forward to reading the rest of your works.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 5 years ago
Great Read

Such excellent writing. Not a "normal" situation for here (incest-pregnancy) but so well done.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and loved the drama well thought out with laughs built in.

Look forward to Irwin's adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

And to emphasize my point about the word THAT, Robert Jordan uses the word that 4,305 times in The Fires of Heaven, which i s 347,987 words long. 1 out of every 80.833 words. Decide for yourself if you're overusing a word or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
overused words

I did a little digging myself. In Eye of the world there is abut 300,000 words of actual story. Robert Jordan used -that- about 1 out of every 112 words, but he used -and- 1 out of every 38 words (that's searching for whole words only).

Write your style, not someone else's, especially someone who spouts rules from every youtube/amateur author's TOP 10 THINGS NOT TO DO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny Bone

So.. I was reading this on the train during my a.m commute, and fuck.

Oh shit. That was so not cool.

"Irwin man, that is so not cool."

I couldn't help it, this had me in uncontrollable hysterical laughing fits for about ten minutes. Got some funny looks, totally worth it. Five stars.

curious_girl12curious_girl12about 5 years ago
So good!!!

Excelent story!!!! I love it, please do Irwin's too I'll love to read it!!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Great story!!

I really deeply feel good for the bro and sis. From middle school through high school I had a loving relation with my Aunt. My moms very younger sister. She was 12 yrs. older than me but she loved me all the way back when she used to baby sit me.

When I went into the service we got together as much as possible. I went to Viet Nam and we corresponded weekly. I was badly injured and she went into a deep depression. She went into town one night and got drunk. She left her car at the bar and walked toward home 2 miles away. She was struck by a car and killed.

When I got out of the hospital and out of the service my mom told my that Aunt Sadie loved my very much and was so distraught over my being injured that she went on the drunk. MOM KNEW about us and she never judged us. God I had a great family!! Thanks for the wonderful story, I totally loved it. It brought back some very wonderful memories and some real sadness too, but mostly the terrific memories outweigh the sadness. Thanks again

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Great story

You wrote a brother sister type of love that is usually missing in most stories in this site. You defined it and stuck to it and indeed gave the couple a happy ending. Thank you for not having them share with other couples or add a male or female friend for threeways or bring in the parents and stick to being the only ones for each other. I.am so thankful you also didn't have them say theyndidnt want anyone else but then at the end have them finding others to marry and have kids with to have a "normal" life. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 4 years ago
Jill Sandwich

Indeed, Jill Valentine is THE hottest of the hot video game characters, with Ada Wong a super close second. Jill looks incredible in Remake , but the new RE3 Remake she looks like a goddess ...

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
I loved it

All the drama is worth enduring if it's happily ended.

Really great story very heart-warming.

I think this should get more credit cuz it's really well written.

God I hope every romance stories I read here could be like this.

I love seriousness and realistic setting and characters.

I enjoy dramas but I really hate sad endings. I could enjoy while reading it but it makes me so sad afterwards.

Which means I really really love your story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thats one story having actual ending and happy one

Thats one story having actual ending and happy one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work

I really enjoyed this story more than just for the sex aspect. You did a great job of making your characters and plots move at a timely pace. You should try writing a novel about whatever you want

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
Irwin's Big Adventure

I know you have a lot of logs in the fire. But, I hope you haven't forgotten about Irwin and company. It's been 2 years and I keep checking to see if you've written and posted it.

Shane279Shane279almost 4 years ago
So damn good

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love your stories. This is probably my favorite so far.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 4 years ago

Pfft. Jill Valentine. Pfft, I say.

Tifa Lockheart is the distinguished pervert's tipple of choice.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Thanks

I truly love the wide range of emotions you bring to your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
U idiot

Princess peach is obviously the hottest. Smh

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Nice story

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Was Amy the person that tried to kill Mike?

Did she go to jail and pay for his accident?

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I don't normally answer comments for a variety of reasons but I love Amy. She's had a tough life, and while not all of it is her fault she's made some poor choices. She's a background character in several stories.

- In Dangerous Goods she's mentioned as someone who was at the same foster home as the MC.

- In the Tackle she becomes obsessed with Michael and yes, in this sequel she stalks and hits him with her car.

- She is arrested, charged with attempted murder and set to stand trial. As is common in cases like this she is sent to a state hospital for mental evaluation. At this hospital she "dies". This is where things get dark for her.

- She is legally dead but in fact "recruited" (kidnapped) for use at the Brigantine, an infamous and awful brothel/sex club which many "employees" do not survive. This is where I want to write her story of redemption to take place. She suffers greatly here (far more than she would have at prison), survives a great deal, refuses to give in to despair despite knowing that escape is almost impossible and that she will likely die there.

- Almost by accident, she rescues the main character of "Legacy of Shadows" by warning him of an imminent assassination attempt and aiding in his escape. While she doesn't expect him to deliver on his promises, the MC, in return, arranges to get her out of the brothel. By this point, imo, she's more than paid for her crimes and is legally dead, so she starts over.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 3 years ago

I enjoy your stories here and while I liked this….it felt like a chapter 3 instead of a chapter 2. There is a lot that feels like it’s missing.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Please follow up with "Irwins great adventure". Thanks for the great story

Spar1995Spar1995over 2 years ago

So I really liked the first one but this one just went off the wall with it's plot. The whole bit with Julie explaining the accident in perfect detail felt very contrived. Same with the detective scenes. Feel like they would have had this conversation privately and the whole "I will know everything" and "I'll have to be a lot less friendly" thing was just so out of place. Like this woman's brother was almost killed and he's being this pushy? Just didn't feel like something that would happen normally. Also why would the detective even care about what this other woman knew about the previous night? Or about Amy's storage claims? None of that is relevant to the fact that she tried to kill someone so why would a detective pester a family member in such a way about it? I'm sorry for deconstructing the story in such a way, and I thank you for taking the time to write it but it just bothered me a lot while reading it right after finishing the first one. I look forward to reading more of your works, I've loved almost all of them so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you for this story.

For a while I had tried to read only stories by fem. authors hoping to find more of sex as an expression of relation. Some do, some don't. I got a lot of what I like best in the loving way you guided your protagonists through this beautiful love story

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Again, a great story and a great sequel.

As for the questions Ster1995 asked: the episode with the accident analysis done by Jamie showed how smart she is to become a professor later on; well, cops are often interested in things directly unrelated to the investigation, such a professional inflection and tendency of the psyche.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Man, where are the promised Irwin's Big Adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BITCH AMY????

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Therealmost 2 years ago

Sexy, romantic, and so well written.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

I think the 1st part was much better. Accident scene and Amy were not explained very well and continuous sex scenes are not as important as the relationships.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[28.07.22]

Excellent series!

11/10!!!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yyyyaaaayyyy!!!d. A most entertaining and deep story...not just non-stop sex, but emotional attachment and depth too!! A great read, kept me on edge...

As a couple of others, I want to know what happened to "psycho Amy"...you cannot just let her 'disappear' without at least some semblance of closure..."nut-house"?? OR prison??

And, I am looking forward to Irwin's Great Adventure...whenever it is posted...

Five**5**Stars....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is too way messed up and not even plausible. Doubt you could have messed up ch 2 any worse. Good griefious. What a mad scramble of lies upon lies to try and make your story extended. Wrong..... really sad effort. see no way you can extend this further, you are way over your head now. It like you tried to find the most preposterous events of cover up and think everyone should accept this load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you've done it again, turned the whole thing, i.e both chapters together into another great read. I have to disagree with the last person to comment. Of course the solution was unlikely, but it was plausible and it was a realistic fit with all of the characters as they'd been developed. But this is all escapism; I don't expect the banality of real life and I really enjoyed being taken out of myself again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the anonymous about this being a load of crap....... really....... this was the best you could do or simply a rush to conclusion throwing paint on the side of a building and stating it is painted? Come on........ you are better than this..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find myself on the pro side of this argument. I LIKED the story, the plot, the excuses, and the alibis told. Like one of the previous comments said, this is escapism. I enjoyed the love that the siblings had for each other very much. It wasn't just a sex story, it had emotion. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars

MakehandpartyMakehandparty12 months ago

Loved it the first time I read it a while ago. Just finished re-reading it and I still loved it. Incest erotica coupled with pregnancy is one if my personal kinks. I'd never do it, but it is an exciting fantasy. This story is a very nice representation of that taboo and the characters are enjoyable, Though, and I know these are short stories Irwin, Rebecca, Trina, and Ellie are pretty much two dimensional. And who the fuck is Amy? If she was stalking him for a year, why was none of that mentioned. Kind of a bolt from the blue that was just stuck in there. Still, all in all a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!!

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

It’s been a minute…. still waiting on Irwin’s Big Adventure…

Good series…. Have been waiting for the continuation for some time, now.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8763 months ago

I’ve re-read this multiple times now and it’s one of my favorites on this site. I would read so many installments of Jamie and Mike’s relationship

Craigt1971Craigt19713 months ago

Great story good characters would love another part where Irwin calls his "uncle"dad Infront of his grandparents and then it comes out also if Ellie accepts their relationship and becomes a aunt to the kid

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

I would kill for a couple more chapters of this. I love them so much. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve re-read this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Tackle Previous Part
The Tackle Series Info