All Comments on 'The Tailbone's Connected to the...'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Very good

Loved it, the reactions of the mum to her situation and her son was fun to read about. His obvious attraction to her and her bottom was played out well. I do wonder if son is going to be a doctor with his knowledge of medical terminology and all, but that could be the results of superior education in that school he went attended. I do wonder about Stephie and if she is going to get drawn in to the affair. Loved it 5 stars thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good...could have been great...!

Too much dialog...loved the story...could have been shorter...sounded like you were trying to impress a professor, rather than write freely. OK, you have a decent vocabulary, but it didn't add anything to the story.

Oz1999Oz1999over 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Loved the story. A certain innocence, followed by out right ... Yes, I'll be a slut for my son. Agree ... will Stephie enter the mix? Hmmmm .... something to think about.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

I liked the story, although the mom sounds implausibly oblivious. Checking out her coccyx, silly, but a creative entrance into things. I tend to like stories with a British tone. I thought the sex would start sooner, but it fits in with the pace. Kind of a silly title, but it led to everything else. I'm sure (sarcasm) that a 5' 100# woman could fend off a fully grown man. I think lots of moms would appreciate her son defending her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic Georgie, I loved it

A great slow build to a fantastic finish.

I'm glad that his mom finally gave in to her self, and let her sexual needs be fulfilled.

It was very erotic and loving the way the he seduced his sexually excited mom and the ending was perfect.

Thanks for the read

JohnBousJohnBousover 11 years ago
Beautiful....

Beautiful pace, idea, links, words, (sister!) and just.wow. Raised more than a smile here. A Lit winner for sure.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Your stories all seem to follow the same pattern !!!!!!!!!

Lots of dialog and little sex until the end, this some times is hard to take. You can write a good story, and mess it up with too much dialog.And you do write a good story................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good, but..........

I'd like to know something about her body, like cup size, it would help a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs work and editing

The story line is good, but is far too long. All the good parts would be far more effective if condensed to about two pages holding the readers attention at a much greater level.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
I am NOT into mother-son incest

but this is a very beautifully-written story. Five

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Not too long, or too short

it was just right.

Even though I've lived in Essex, I didn't realise the small town of Billericay had it's own unique accent.

undonepantsundonepantsover 8 years ago
Such a fantastic story!

This story had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to the end! Most of the time I just try and skip to the sex part, but I didn't want to skip anything. The foreplay just felt too nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grrreattt

Those who complain about too much dialog should know that stories with little dialog aren't stories. They're jerk off pieces with no entertainment value whatsoever. This was one of your most enjoyable stories even if shorter than some. You brought everything together brilliantly. Thanks so much for a very very good read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like it!

Just discovered this author. I am glad there's a decent amount that she has written. She writes in a believable style and with decent English!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Great!

Story line is perfect , set up is wonderful, characters are superb , the humor is fantastic! All around Great story!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK !!!!!BUT NEEDS WORK.

This story ran 4 pages, it could have been shorter.

And been just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a very "sweet" way of describing things that make your stories quite fun to read. I have read numerous and have enjoyed them all. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I love you Georgie 5 stars

So much fun reading your stories, love them. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ir this story. Very well put together. You should write longer stories, they suit you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I found this story to be well written. I like character development, both in depth and breadth. With that said, what happened to the father?

In real life, I believer in mutually consenual incest, no positional powerplay, no emotional blackmail, and no emitional or physical abuse. Now the mother could be such a prude is beyond me. Possibly it is because of the English, Welsh, Scot, etc so tied to same sex schools. How one is expected to honestly learn about sex, love, emotions, etc is beyond me. In all the stories I have read, I have never encountered a mother so ignorant about her son, as a person, as a young man, as she is. This is a good story and the author can write, Although written sometime ago, I hope she returned to this story and makes it a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...