The Tailbone's Connected to the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

Adam's hips started rocking again, "Can I see you like this often?"

"I think you might start to."

"And can I see you in a great dress and take you home and do this?"

"Two conditions."

"Anything"

"One, we call this fucking, okay? And Two -- you buy the dresses!"

"That!" Adam nodded is a deal.

"And now--"

"Yeah, I know," he grinned (really), "Shut up and fuck, by any chance?"

"You got it in one," I grinned back, "Just like your hard cock."

*****

And he's kept the deal, although his taste in dresses can be a bit risqué -- two nip slips already -- but when I'm with Adam, I feel safe and loved. Loved in so many ways. No one knows about him except Stephie (we never have secrets of any sort) and she thinks I'm bad but deserve a nice, young, hard cock. Oh and the motel in York -- Miss Billericay came to see what all the noise was about and let herself into the room to find me bent over the chair with Adam in close attendance (my coccyx was sore -- really!). Bless, though, she never let on, at least until after we left.

He wants another party soon and reckons I could come as his date wearing a mask. I might do it. Perhaps it'll be me kissing him in front of all his friends next time. Things are changing for me.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers