The Tailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,335 Followers

Her sister, Cynthia, found it difficult to watch someone as gorgeous as Jeanie become so turned-off from men and relationships because of Don. Cynthia knew that Jeanie could have any man she wanted, but she usually went along with whomever was the most persistent in pursuing her, which meant she usually dated (and married), aggressive assholes.

She had been a good sister to Cynthia. She was there for her when their mom died, now four years ago. She was there when Alex proposed and celebrated by throwing her a surprise bachelorette party. All her life, Jeanie has been the agreeable sister. It pained her to see her so feeble where men were concerned.

On Tuesday night Jeanie settled down in her room to read a book and take her mind off the wedding. She had successfully gone three days without masturbating to the strangely erotic thought of Ajeet touching her. Now, just one day away until her fitting, she could not hold out anymore.

Her preoccupation with the thought of Ajeet forced her to re-read sentences in her book. Her lack of focus finally got the better of her and she shut the door to her room and slipped out of her bathrobe.

She lay against the headboard, legs spread, and ran her finger over her tight slit. She gently massaged her own asshole and used her other hand to clutch her ample, soft breasts. She slipped a finger inside herself and continued to tease her tight asshole. Before long, she added a second finger.

Her mind filled with possibilities of what he'd do to her Thursday.

With that, her climax overtook her. She straightened her legs, involuntarily flexing her feet as she came. She imagined Ajeet on top of her, between her legs, pumping into her aggressively. She threw her head back and arched her back, sighing out with an audible, "AAAAAhhhhhh!" She fell asleep, anxious, about what may happen the next day.

Jeanie had a horrible time waiting until it was time to get ready for the fitting. Even though she felt silly, she was anticipating the session so much that she had meticulously planned her outfit and prepared herself with a long, hot shower.

She made time for her entire beauty routine, including shaving her pubic area, which she typically kept trim or bald. She wasn't sure what Ajeet preferred, but she found a nearly-bare pussy was more sensitive, so she neatly shaved her hair into a small patch.

After carefully styling her hair, she slipped into the outfit she'd prepared. A short, blue skirt, push-up bra and a lower cut white shirt, which was something she hadn't worn in years and had almost thrown away after the divorce. It revealed over six inches of deep, soft cleavage. She obviously wanted to get Ajeet's attention.

She put on lipstick and a touch of makeup. Looking herself over in the mirror, she did feel slightly embarrassed. She adjusted her top, but it didn't change the vast exposure of pale tit flesh. She considered high heels and at the last minute, went with a modest pair of slip- ons. It was time to leave.

Her heart fluttered as she made the short drive. Her excitement caused her panties to become moist. She hoped he would have reason to fondle her again, yet there was also the hope that he would just do his job so that she could be on her way.

After a hasty drive to the old shopping center, Jeanie had finally arrived.

She opened the door to smell a freshly-lit incense stick. The smoke drifting to the ceiling from its place on the dusty table in the corner of the shop.

"Ajeet?" She called out, nervously. Her hand was hovering over the bell when she heard a voice from the back.

"Oh yes. Please come back." She recognized his voice immediately.

She hesitated. 'Why didn't I ask Cynthia to come with me? Damn it.' She smoothed her revealing top and headed back.

Ajeet was standing on the platform facing her with his back to the mirrors. He was dressed in white linen slacks and a white, short-sleeved button down with brown sandals. She glanced at his crotch and thought she could imagine a shape bulging there. Or maybe his pants were pleated.

She was already thinking about his cock.

Ajeet was immediately greeted with the stark white expanse of Jeanie's pale breasts. He stared at them, wondering if something had changed since her last visit in the baggy clothes.

His gaze met hers. "How are you?" he inquired, but continued before she could respond. "The dress is ready. I'm certain you will be quite pleased." He smiled.

"That's wonderful! Thank you!" Jeanie was happy she would at least get the dress back ready for wear at her sister's wedding Saturday.

"Please disrobe in the dressing room," he instructed politely, then dropped his gaze to her tits as she crossed to the dressing room. "You will need to remove the bra for the fitting." Ajeet turned to get the dress from the hanger.

"Here is the dress. I hope you like what I have done to it."

Jeanie dragged the curtain closed, but made no attempt to secure it. She pulled her top off over her head, letting her hair tumble down, and removed her bra, allowing her breasts to tumble free. She slipped out of the tight skirt. She stood there, topless in a black thong, regarding herself for a moment before stepping into the dress. She pulled it up around her huge, naked breasts.

She held her hair up and looked in the hazy dressing room mirror. 'Wow! He did a great job! It fits nicely!' She looked the dress over, smoothed the fabric down her legs and tried to get a feel for what the bust looked like when zipped up.

She held her hand across her chest to keep the dress up with her right hand and lifted the lower end off the floor with her left.

Ajeet was waiting when she came out to the platform.

Jeanie noticed his expression changed from a welcoming, polite smile to a lustful stare.

She had seen that look before.

He held out his hand near her shoulder and she placed hers in his. "Step up please." He led her by the hand and she stepped onto the platform.

Jeanie immediately noticed Ajeet's erection as he stood to her side. There were no pleats in his pants. He was sporting an obvious bulge.

He let go of her hand and put his hands on her waist, situating her before the mirrors. Standing beside her, he reached and grabbed the zipper on the back of her dress. She looked over at him and he nodded. Jeanie placed her ample breasts into the dress cups as Ajeet zipped the zipper.

The dress fit her, but the nature of the cut of the dress once again caused her bosom to spill out of the top. She could technically wear it to the wedding, but she would be the focus of every heterosexual man in attendance.

It needed to be toned down.

"Oh no." Jeanie pushed her breasts apart and tried to pull the top of the dress higher to accommodate her, but it didn't do much good.

"Remember the brassiere I made. That will help." Ajeet reminded her.

"Yes. Can we try that?" Jeanie looked into the mirror at Ajeet as she asked the question.

As she asked, her eyes moved down to his crotch. His pants were stretched outward, tenting the fabric revealing his sizable erection.

Jeanie's heart began beating faster, then it nearly beat out of her chest when she looked back up to his eyes to see he noticed she had been looking at his crotch. He seemed to have paused his response until she finished looking at his groin.

"Yes, of course. That was my plan." He assured her, smiling. "For this, you will need to sit down."

Jeanie's face burned with guilt. He knew she had

checked him out.

But Ajeet made no comment of it. He seemed all business as he lifted a short, padded chair with a low back onto the platform and centered it in front of the mirrors. He pat the seat indicating she should sit.

"Please. Sit." He commanded.

Jeanie arranged the dress so she could sit down. Looking at nearly half of her breasts as they stuck out from the top. She looked like she was a stripper, or an adult film actress.

Ajeet retrieved a small roll of fabric that matched the tone of Jeanie's skin fairly well. He had a roll of white medical tape and scissors. Placing these on the table nearest the platform, he walked behind her. She felt a tug at her back and heard the zipper going down. He'd unzipped her without warning. She clutched the sides of the chair, feeling her breasts tumble out.

Jeanie's heavy breasts dropped down to a more natural position. Her nipples popped over the loose fabric, shrinking in the cool air of the shop.

Ajeet walked around the front of the chair. Standing over her, he pushed the front of the dress down to her waist. Her dewdrop tits hung bare and heavy between them. As he'd done last time, the tailor grabbed each breast in one hand and squeezed them together. He lifted them from the bottom and pressed them together playfully.

Jeanie arched her back thinking that he was manipulating them for the makeshift bra. But her natural reaction to having her tits played with was to become aroused, and this time was no exception. Her nipples hardened, aching to be touched.

With her breasts thrust forward, and Ajeet's hands lifting them up, they stood out a foot from her body.

Ajeet shifted forward slightly. Jeanie felt her nipples lightly graze the fabric of his trousers. This light touch only exacerbated their stiffness. Ajeet seemed lost in revelry and he manipulated her breasts so that her nipples dragged back and forth across his tented crotch area.

Jeanie was becoming increasingly wet and her cheeks were flush. Her head was spinning and she caught a glance of her face in the mirror. She recognized the desire in her own face. She looked down to see Ajeet's bulge actually touching her exposed breasts and nearly lost it.

How could this weird little man be such a turn on to her?

After a few moments of rubbing, Ajeet "arranged" her breasts, mostly he was just feeling them, and began wrapping each much the same way he did the other day.

"Please pay attention to how I wrap your breasts so you can replicate the procedure when you wear the dress."

He moved his body to her left side and began wrapping her right breast.

As Ajeet leaned over her, Jeanie could feel his hard cock press distinctly into her soft left breast.

There was no doubt about it, Ajeet was stiff as a board and taking every opportunity to drag his bulge against some part of Jeanie's body as she sat there keeping still.

He gave her instructions as he wrapped her, maintaining his professional tone.

"Wrap the fabric around your back now and catch with the other hand. It can be tricky, you may need help."

Jeanie was only partially paying attention. It was difficult to focus when he was rubbing his bulge all over her body.

When he was finished, he unwrapped her and explained how to wrap each breast in detail. He lifted each in his hands, pressed against them and caressed the nipples as he spoke.

Despite her distracting arousal, Jeanie did this for herself after his example. It wasn't as perfect as Ajeet's wrap job, but she was able to get the gist of the process.

When she was done wrapping and taping her breasts, she found it odd that Ajeet helped her unwrap them once again. Shouldn't they see how the dress looked with her breasts wrapped? She wondered.

Instead, he helped her step out of the dress entirely. Ajeet hung the dress carefully on the nearest rack to the platform.

Jeanie sat with her back arched, bare-breasted and naked, save for the thong she was wearing, as Ajeet rolled the fabric back up and walked behind her.

"Please place your hands behind your back for a moment." He commanded.

Without as much as a second thought, Jeanie put both of her hands behind her back.

She felt Ajeet's smooth touch on her wrists, then the fabric. He was wrapping her wrists together behind her. Ajeet gently and slowly bound her hands at the wrists with the fabric he was using to create her bra.

Jeanie's heart beat out of her chest.

She said nothing.

Jeanie's breasts stood out as her hands remained behind her back. She couldn't move, but she didn't really test her restraints. Jeanie was held in place more as a result of her being completely under the spell of the strange man, and not so much as a result of his tying her hands together.

Ajeet walked around in front of her. His hungry eyes were locked on her heaving breasts as he slowly unbuttoned his pants. He slid his slacks down stepping out of his sandals and the pants in the same motion.

He was smiling, but totally silent as he rose to stand before her.

Jeanie's eyes moved from his smiling face, down his body to lock upon his thick, dark brown tool. It was bigger than she expected; easily longer and wider than Don's. He was uncircumcised. Did that make it look bigger? It was the biggest she had ever seen in person. She noticed a wet drop appear at the tip as she stared at it.

She began to salivate.

Although she was a bit nervous, she did not feel threatened. Her pussy was soaking her underwear.

Ajeet unbuttoned his shirt, amused that his prey seemed spellbound by his cock. She didn't take her eyes off of it as he stepped up to her, completely naked, brown and hairless and toned. He stroked his cock in front of Jeanie, the woman who had occupied his every waking thought since he first set eyes on her.

He knew she wouldn't struggle, nor would she report him. She was submissive, and she was interested, at least at some level. He could tell as much by the wetness he felt last time, and her lack of effort to cover herself.

He bound her to ensure that he had unfettered access to her heavenly tits.

Jeanie was in a dream state. She could sense what was happening. Understand what the tailor was subjecting her to, but she could not move. She was excited, but didn't know what to do. Part of her was relieved that he bound her for now she wouldn't have to worry about her role.

Ajeet was in charge.

Jeanie's enormous breasts were now on full display. Completely and thoroughly accessible. Her pulse rate increased, her skin's sensitivity was heightened. She could not remember her nipples being harder or more erect than they were now.

She needed his hands on her.

Ajeet walked off the platform to a small shelf that sat on a table near the corner. He came back with a scented oil.

Standing over Jeanie, he uncapped the bottle. As they both watched, Ajeet let a long drizzle of the amber-colored oil drip from the bottle onto her skin. Jeanie's skin felt electric as it erupted in goosebumps. Ajeet slowly allowed the oil to drip luxuriously, collecting around her hard nipples.

He paused for a moment to admire Jeanie's perfectly formed, snow-white tits. He was a breast man, through and through, and these massive melons were the best he'd ever seen and the biggest ones he'd seen in person. He watched them heave as Jeanie breathed nervously and squirmed, although she did not seem to struggle.

Jeanie felt her breasts tingling from the scented oil. It smelled of spices. It smelled of sex. It was intoxicating. She breathed deeply, watching Ajeet as he squeezed oil onto his hands, then coated his cock too. She inhaled again, then closed her eyes in an effort to quiet her anxiety about being tied up in front of the strange man. He seemed to be harmless. Very forward, and domineering, but harmless.

Before she could continue the thought, a sudden rush of pain opened her eyes in shock.

Ajeet was twisting her sensitives nipples, his oily fingers pinching her sharply.

"Ugggh!" She moaned in what immediately sounded more like an exclamation of pleasure, and less an outcry of pain. Jeanie hated her nipples being twisted like this.

The man who had the magic hands suddenly turned into a heavy-handed clod.

There was more. Jeanie sat watching helplessly as the man flicked and tugged, yanked, pinched, and squeezed on her nipples. Tears came to her eyes, hoping he would stop. But she made no sound of protest, no word of complaint or disapproval. She wasn't sure why.

As he continued roughly manipulating her oily tits, the teasing and torture soon turned to a warm sensation. Jeanie began to find it quite pleasurable.

And Ajeet did not relent. He continued to twist.

Jeanie discovered that once the initial pain had left her, that there was a feeling of pleasure that overwhelmed her. Her pussy became wet, her skin needed his touch, his teasing. She was succumbing to the man. She was surrendering to him.

Ajeet had moved his hands to her breasts and left her nipples alone for the time being.

He squished her tits together smearing oil all over them in the process. He wiggled them and separated them, slapping them back together which resulted in a clapping sound. His dark brown hands worked every inch of her chest. Doing everything he had always imagined doing if he ever laid his hands on such a fine pair of tits.

Jeanie's breath was heavy. She was getting hot. If he continued to play with her tits, she knew she'd need to get fucked.

Abandoning her breasts, Ajeet began stroking his cock with his oily hands. He loved the look of her tits. Luscious and plump. He had masturbated about fucking them.

And so, he did.

Ajeet grabbed each breast by the side and thrusted his hard cock between them. Jeanie gasped, the sudden movement once again startled her. But she wasn't surprised; every lover she'd ever been with fucked her tits regularly. Sure, she'd never been restrained like this, but she was used to guys wanting to fuck her enormous breasts.

Ajeet did so with gusto. He wedged his dick between her giant breast flesh and fucked her hard.

Penetrating her cleavage fully over and over. A nasty sound filled the room. The sound of his heavy, oily balls smacking her breasts. As he increased his pace, his breathing became heavy and the oily, slippery, "slish" of his fucking her breasts became louder than the smack of his balls.

Not a word was spoken, but it became clear that Jeanie's fear and anxiety had been replaced by lustful passion.

Ajeet stepped closer to her and adjusted his grip. He roughly tugged on her nipples now, holding her tits by only her stiff, oily nipples, and thrusting into them fully.

Jeanie sat there, taking his cock over and over again in her cleavage. She looked down, watching Ajeet's foreskin pull back each time he thrust through her tit flesh. His head was much lighter than the rest of his brown cock. It beat up at her as he pounded her chest.

He felt his ejaculate boil in his balls. Ajeet had masturbated fondly to Jeanie's tits, imagining himself splattering her with load after load of cum. But he knew he wanted to fuck her, too.

He decided it would be best to cum on her tits first, then give her a thorough fucking. As he made the decision, his balls tensed. He was ready to give it to her. He had chosen wisely.

Ajeet was practically sitting in Jeanie's lap. His fingers pulled at her elongated nipples and he slowed his thrusting. Jeanie was still watching his thick cock head as it emerged from her deep cleavage each time. Ajeet's pace slowed. His cock head peeked out and paused, swelling and darkening in color.

Jeanie wondered why he'd paused and looked from his dick head to Ajeet's face. It was blotchy red. She felt him tug her nipples forcefully and then he sighed, closing his eyes. Suddenly, Jeanie felt hot spurts against her chin and neck.

Ajeet flooded her cleavage, neck, and clavicle with hot cum. He spurted a thick pool of pale sperm and even shot a few wads over her shoulder onto the platform behind her. Before he finished, Ajeet released her nipples and stepped back. He aimed his cock and made sure to stream a few pale lines of cum across each of her wide breasts and nipples.

He finished spraying her and slapped his cock on her oily, cum-coated breasts. Jeanie looked down. Her tits looked like snow-covered mountains. She watched her chest heave as she recovered.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,335 Followers