The Tailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

Without a word, Ajeet moved behind her and began unwrapping her wrists. She remained still as he finished. With his gentle, but direct guidance, he moved her out of the chair and positioned her on her hands and knees on the platform.

She felt his hands on her skin. He ran them all over her, first over her calves, thighs, and butt, then up along her smooth back and shoulders. He seemed enthralled, like he was participating in a worship ceremony of some kind. She felt revered. She felt idolized. She felt incredibly turned on. There was hope in the pit of her stomach that he wasn't done with her.

And as he moved around in front of her, she saw his cock was still jutting out, stiff as ever. She could tell he wanted more. He had a strange way of staying silent, but somehow communicating his desires to her.

Ajeet stepped up and guided his cock into her face. Jeanie opened her mouth and took the savory Indian penis into it. At first, she tasted his cum, still dripping slightly from his tip. Then she tasted the spiced oil, which made her tongue tingle and salivate even more. Her wet mouth allowed for deep penetration into her throat. They worked as one to stuff her mouth full of cock. She made sure to breathe through her nose as she swallowed and grunted the ample tool to her limit.

Satisfied that he'd probed the depth of her throat, Ajeet grabbed her hair and began fucking her mouth deeply. She gaped her mouth and he thrust deep. Jeanie lurched, gagging slightly. As he plumbed in and out, she salivated generously. He drew out her drool. It oozed from between his shaft and her lips. It dribbled down her chin. It stretched into a drip, then flowed into a pool collecting on the platform.

He backed out of her mouth about half way and increased the speed of his thrusts.

The "smacking" sound of the sloppy mouth-fucking was all that could be heard in the small alteration shop.

Jeanie felt as though she was having an out-of-body experience. She needed relief. She moved her hand back between her legs. She felt her thin, soaked thong. Her fingers moved past her panties and found her soft pussy lips. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, then slipped her fingers over the stiff bud of her clit.

The sudden orgasm wracked her body. She shook briefly, trying to stay on her hands and knees, but the pleasure made her arms weak and caused her upper body to collapse. Ajeet's cock "popped" out of her mouth and she rested her face on the dirty carpet of the tailor's platform. Her cheek fell in the warm pool of her saliva. She came hard, feeling her semen-coated tits mash against the tops of her thighs. The climactic pleasure overwhelmed her entire body. She panted through her orgasm in the face-down, ass-up position on the brightly lit platform. She was out of breath from the intensity of the experience.

Ajeet took the opportunity to position himself behind Jeanie and shimmied her panties down and off of her body. Her body felt like putty and she let the eager man strip her, then position her legs slightly further apart.

In his usual wordless manner and before she could recover, Jeanie's pussy spasmed as Ajeet forcefully penetrated her. He slotted inside and drove in deep, to his balls, in one quick motion. Her cunt throbbed and her head swam. She began to come again. Jeanie tried to lift herself up, but the pleasure took over. She grunted and grabbed her own ankles, climaxing uncontrollably.

As she came, she felt Ajeet roughly pumping into her. She focused her blurry eyes, seeing herself getting fucked in the mirror, her face on the dingy carpeted platform. The idea that she could be taken in such a way, in a public space, with the doors of the business open to any passerby, made her tremble with excitement.

Ajeet was not gentle with the white woman. He pounded her from behind in berserker fashion. Slamming her hard and deep. Jeanie was the ideal woman in Ajeet's eyes, and he had never come as close as even touching a woman of this physical caliber in his entire forty years. He held nothing back, fucking her wildly and watching the waves of her pale ass ripple as his hips hammered into her. He could see the sides of her huge tits shake with each thrust. He was reminded of the child's pose in yoga, watching the submissive woman grab her own ankles.

The loud slapping noise-the sound Ajeet's body was making against Jeanie's-echoed loudly throughout not only the large room they were in, but down the hallway and could be heard clearly from the waiting area of the shop.

As Jeanie took Ajeet's powerful thrusts, she felt a sudden shift in the air of the room. There was a distinct WHOOSH that Jeanie found familiar, but she wasn't sure why. As she lay there bouncing from each eager drive of Ajeet's hips, it occurred to her.

At the same time came the gravelly voice, "Ajeet! Package!" the man called out.

Suddenly, Ajeet stopped, holding his cock deep inside her. Jeanie's heart filled with terror. She heard the shuffle of feet on the carpet. She pushed herself up and looked back at Ajeet as best she could, her eyes wide with concern.

Ajeet smiled and gave her a tentative thrust. "Ok, just leave it on the counter. I'm with a cuuuustomerrrrr," Ajeet spoke/sang pleasantly in his friendly accent. He pulled back and plunged his cock back in, moving slowly.

"See ya tomorrow," the gravelly voice called out, followed by a soft thud.

Ajeet gathered Jeanie's arms and folded them behind her back. He tightened his grip on her forearms and pulled her back against him as he resumed fucking her with gusto.

The scented oil permeated the scene and gave a heady, exotic feel to Jeanie's first experience with this talented Indian man. The lubricant was a blessing to Jeanie as Ajeet's penis was on the thick side. She relished the scent; it somehow made the experience feel more erotic.

Ajeet could have easily come again as he took the voluptuous woman from behind, but his desire to sexually dominate and explore her body gave him the necessary motivation to hold off. He made sure to fuck her through another elongated orgasm, delaying his own, but he knew it would be worth it. After she came on his cock a second time, her third overall, he slapped her ass and removed his cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Jeanie gasped as Ajeet pulled his hot cock out of her body. He took her hand and helped to raise her up to her feet. She was a bit unsteady, but soon found her balance. He lay himself down across the platform and looked up at her expectantly. He wanted her to mount him.

Jeanie knelt over him, face to face. This was the closest they'd been yet and as intimate as they'd been already, this felt the most personal. She easily slid down upon the skinny, well-endowed man to straddle his hard cock.

She put her hand on his chest and lifted her hips. His stiff cock slipped into position. His wrinkled foreskin swiped against her slick pussy lips. Ajeet placed his hands on her hips. She took that as his command and she lowered her cunt around his cock. He sunk in to the hilt.

It took her only moments to adjust herself, pushing herself forward onto his shaft so that her clit rubbed into the base as she rocked back-and-forth.

Ajeet lifted his head up slightly to meet her hanging breasts that were swaying in his face. He took his hands to each side and slapped the flesh against his cheeks. He suffocated himself between them as he sandwiched his face in her bosom. He separated each one and sucked steadily on her nipples until she cried for mercy, then sucked more into his mouth.

Jeanie had never had so much attention paid to her breasts. The stimulation was causing her to become overly sensitive. Jeanie never came in this position on top. Now, the fervor of Ajeet's attention on her breasts with his hands and mouth, coupled with his thick, driving cock proved her previous bias wrong. As she rode him, her orgasms began to come. Her first was a black-out orgasm; white spots flashing against her eyelids, dizzying, loss of control, forgetting where she was...one of those.

Her next was a warm, smooth orgasm that built up within her and rolled out...very pleasant. The kind of orgasm you want when you are on vacation and feeling lazy.

The third was as a direct result of Ajeet's efforts. With his mouth firmly attached to her left nipple, he had grabbed her hips. As he thrust up into her, he was rubbing her clitoris against the base of his dick. His hammering cock head pounded directly on her g-spot. This was an unexpected orgasm, like a slap in the face. She laughed and got the shivers after this one. Her body shook and she felt a fresh warmth in her core. It was real good.

As Jeanie regained her composure from the orgasms, she felt Ajeet slowly relax below her. Her pussy felt gooey and hot. It was then that she realized that Ajeet had cum deep inside her and was resting beneath her, smiling. She bent over and kissed him. This was actually their first kiss. She gently kissed that sweet, but oh so twisted, Indian man.

He lay there, more receiving the kisses that giving them. It was clear he was spent. Jeanie pressed her full, wet lips against his thinner ones and savored the faint hint of mint on his breath.

She pushed herself up, still feeling his gooey cum and slick cock inside her. He observed her with eyes half-lidded, satisfied. She used her arms to press her oily, cum-smeared tits together for him, turning her shoulders slightly from side to side so her breasts would wobble for him.

Ajeet smiled and watched them sway. They breathed there together for a moment, basking in their shared depravity.

Seemingly all at once, the thoughts of the rest of Jeanie's life flooded her mind. She knew it was time to go. With a sigh, she rose up off of her tailor and said good-bye.

Jeanie cleaned up in the humble restroom. It was a mess and clearly hadn't been cleaned in god knows how long. Ajeet was still breathing gently, laying naked on the platform. Jeanie thought he looked like he was going to take a nap. She happily gathered her dress and left.

As it turns out, the wedding was a success. Cynthia was married, and happy. Everyone commented about how beautiful and relaxed Jeanie looked in her custom-tailored dress. Jeanie thanked them and enjoyed herself, dancing with her young nieces and nephews and having a blast. She managed to avoid any unwanted attention from lustful men, although she recognized the glances.

A week later, Cynthia returned from her honeymoon and stopped by one afternoon to thank her sister, giving her a bottle of rum she brought back for her from her trip to Jamaica. Jeanie had a bundle of clothes under her arm.

"Hey, girl! Where you off to?" Cynthia opened the car door for her.

"Just getting some dresses fitted at the tailor's. See you for dinner!"

Cynthia was left standing at the side of the car as it backed down the driveway.

"How long does it take to get a dress fitted, anyway?"

End

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers