The Tailor's New Shop Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Sir! I'm your boyyyyyy" Phillip moaned as his load hurled ropes of cum between their two waist coats. Thick and white it coated the two garments in thick trails of the stuff, spattering across their thick puffy ties, smearing the lapels of their waistcoats, until one hot gob splatted on the bow of Phillip's opera pump. He felt the moist warmth soaking right through his thin silky hosiery just before the elegant shoe dangled off his foot, leaving his thick soles bare and vulnerably exposed.

Mr Cummins didn't move though and he seemed to enjoy that he was being made a mess of, squirming around to spread the cum further, his cock still buried deep inside his boy, still twitching as his orgasm faded.

As the madness subsided, Phillip felt his lust slowly replaced with a warm glow that permeated through his entire body. Mr Cummins leaned down and kissed him tenderly, never letting his cock slip from inside the boy. "Looks like we've made a mess of that new suit, boy. You'll need another one I think."

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't help it. That was amazing."

"No need for you to be sorry, it will be my pleasure. You'll need quite a few if you're to work for me."

Phillip smiled, he knew his life had just changed forever.