The Taking of Ari

Story Info
A young lady likes to play 'hard to get'.
7.1k words
3.86
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This story was inspired by a reader who contacted me because he could relate to one of my stories. His email was used as the framework for this story. Thank you J Hall for your positive feedback.

Yoga was the perfect exercise for me. After a minor back injury, and seeing one chiropractor after another, I took up yoga when my favorite chiro suggested it. Within the first month, I could tell the notable difference. I even did stretches at home which I had learned doing yoga.

It was a very surprisingly effective exercise.

The yoga studio I had joined offered a number of classes, including; beginners, advanced, hot, sculpt and restore. Hot and Sculpt were the most challenging, so those are the classes I gravitated towards. But honestly, any yoga class was better than no yoga. Due to the frequency with which I visited the studio, I started to get to know some of the regulars. So, when Ari came to class, she definitely stood out. She was tall for a Korean girl, but slightly shorter than me. She had long black hair that stopped just above where her derriere began.

Hot yoga was about to begin, and I couldn't help but notice, she picked a possibly compromising workout outfit. It was white, top and leggings. The material was thin, and if there is one thing about hot yoga, you will sweat...a lot. The top was a skimpy type, the back was a series of strings that created loose mesh leaving her back nearly nude. The front, that approximated a sports bra, was tiny and thin material.

The class began and we went through the series of beginning moves and postures. The heat intensified as minutes passed. Ten minutes into the workout and I was already wiping the sweat off my brow. I could see Ari in front of me, and her tights were predictably becoming sheer as her sweat was soaked up by the material.

We entered into the middle flow of movements and poses; this is the more challenging part of the work out. Sweat was flowing out of every person in the studio. I was using my small cloth towel to wipe away the sweat any chance I got. Ari's tights were a gray now, a nearly sheer gray that let me see she was wearing nothing under her tights. These yoga leggings were something else; they wrapped around each butt cheek like a glove. It was impossible to see not the shapeliness of her buxom bottom. When class ended, the yogis bowed in namaste, and then to each other. When Ari turned to me, I could make out her taut nipples through her tiny top. Once she stood, I could make out her kitten was shaved except for a racing stripe.

I was smitten.

I intended to ask her out, and see if she was available for dating or possibly a relationship.

If anyone else noticed her revealing outfit, they didn't say anything. As luck would have it, we were walking out to our cars in the same direction. We were walking between cars when she glanced over. Once again I was afforded a view of her nipples due to her sweat filled top. She smiled.

If I was smitten before, I was twice as besotted now.

"Great workout!" I gave her a thumbs up.

"Yes, I really enjoyed it." She offered me her hand, "Ari, what's your name?"

"Ian, I really like your long hair." I offered.

"Oh thank you! It's so much to take care of. Have a good day, bye!"

She got into her car, and I got into mine. As she slowly backed out and started driving away I noted down her driver's license plate. I texted it to a friend of mine that moonlighted with a P.I. A few hours later, I got the rundown.

Ari Choi, graduated Loyola Marymount with a degree in marketing. Single. Employed 7 years at her current employer, CyberMarketing. Car, Prius which was paid off. Attend's Onnuri Korean Church, to which she had made several donations. Member Alpha Phi Sorority. It also had a phone number and address.

I was surprised at the amount of public information that you could have. I felt stalkerish knowing her phone and address, but I couldn't think of how this could help me get a date. Then I clued in on the church she attended. A quick google search gave me the location and website of the church. As I browsed the website, I saw they were offering volunteer opportunities the next few weekends. I signed up for the next two saturdays.

I saw her once or twice at the studio, and nodded hello. She would smile at me, but I didn't know if she was being polite or if she thought I was cute. After class on Friday, I stayed back and talked to the girl behind the counter.

"Hey, by any chance could you tell me what classes Ari likes to take?" I smiled trying to be innocent.

"Oh, another chaser." she smiled knowingly. "You're not the first to be interested in her. Sorry, I can't divulge any information about her classes. But I can say she seems very selective."

"Okay, I understand. By the way, why do you say 'selective'?"

"I've noticed she has dated guys, but after a month or two they quit dating her. That's all."

"Okay, thanks anyway." smiling at her helpfulness.

So she definitely dated guys, and was single, and seemed like the type that needed to be impressed. I was starting to get a strategy going. Tomorrow, with any luck, I would see her at the church. After arriving at 8am and working four hours packaging food for the homeless, no sign of her at all. Oh well, at least I made a good impression on the lady running the operation.

We were calling it a day, and as I was passing the open door to the office; Ari stepped out with the matronly lady supervisor.

I smiled in recognition, and waved 'hi' to them. They both waved back with polite smiles. As I continued, I heard rapid fire Korean between the two ladies. The rest of my weekend was spent playing pickup games of basketball and watching college football.

The week that followed, I signed up for each of the hot yoga classes on their calendar. I hoped it was her favorite, and figured she might attend at least one. Tuesday, my wish came true. As luck would have it, it was a pretty full class, and the last spot was next to me. Last time, I got to see her ass and body since she was in front of me. Today, we were next to each other, almost like working out in pairs. Once again, I could tell her choice in outfit would be revealing by the time we were done.

Class over, we walked out to our cars, making small talk. Once again, luck was on my side because she had parked next to mine.

"So imo (aunt) said you work very well. Do you go to church?"

"No, but I try to find ways to help the homeless. I did the same at college."

"Oh, what university? I attended LMU."

"Cal Tech, I'm an engineer." hoping that would impress her.

"Well see you next class maybe." she waved, smiling her pretty anime style smile. I smiled back, being able to once again see her nipples and cameltoe clearly outlined.

Thursday, we were in hot yoga again, but now she was 3 people away from me. We still walked out together, the girl behind the counter smiling, knowing I had inquired about Ari. We talked as we headed to our cars. When we reached the parking lot, I asked,

"If you're not too busy, I would love to take you to dinner. I know a great French restaurant."

"When would you like to take me to dinner?" asking coyly.

"This Saturday if you're available." I offered.

"Oh, I'm going to a late service" maybe next time. She did a little bow Asians are known for. What's the saying... 'Asians are the politest people at saying no'.

"Well, can I ask for your phone number then?"

"Oh, but I like you as a friend Ian." she smiled and bowed apologetically again.

"I understand. See you around then." waving to her.

I was committed to go help again the following two Saturdays, and I seriously thought about canceling. She was a tough nut to crack. I was starting to see why guys gave up on her. Saturday, I was again there at 8am and did my best to impress the older lady, 'imo' Ari had called her. Three hours later, Ari showed up and was talking to the lady. She looked up and saw me. She seemed surprised, then waved to me. I nodded, and continued working. When the imo called us to stop for the day, we drank water and started leaving. Imo said a 'thank you' to us all, and I replied "Have a good day Imo!"

She laughed. I was slightly confused.

When I got to my car, Ari was sitting in her car with the window down, tapping into her cell phone. She looked up, saw me and smiled. "Imo is a term of affection, it means 'aunt'. Mrs Park thought it was funny you called her auntie."

I blushed and smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe we can see a movie. The Regal at 7pm?" she smiled that beguiling smile and backed out.

After all the work I put in, I finally had a date.

****************

I stood in front of the Regal theater at 6:55, with a bouquet of flowers. Out front and center, where I would be easily seen. Married couples smiled at me, knowing I was on a blind date. A few moments later, Ari walked up in high heels and a slim tight fitting dress. Her long black hair waved back and forth as she walked. This is why she's worth all the hassle I thought. I couldn't wait to get her in bed. But to have any chance of that, I had to be patient and play the long game.

"Oh Ian, we are just friends!" as she took the flowers and sniffed them. She then placed her free hand inside my elbow and leaned into me as we walked into the movieplex. Talk about the mother of mixed signals.

I picked a romantic chick flick, it even had several scenes of intimacy. Hoping it would tip the scales in my favor, we walked out and she once again was draped on my arm. Any who saw us would think we were an item. When we got to her car, I leaned in for a kiss. She turned her cheek towards me, and all I got was a peck on her cheek.

"Maybe for our next date, I can take you to that French restaurant I mentioned?"

"That would be nice." she smiled then, got in her car and drove home.

I simmered, and thought 'if this is progress, I won't get anywhere anytime soon'.

I texted my friend and asked if he could find out more about her. He replied anything else would be more invasive and would cost money. It might also put him in a bad light with the P.I.

I thanked him, and on a whim looked through his text until I found her address. I drove to her address, and sat in my car looking at her house. She was seated in her living room drinking a glass of wine. I noticed she was writing in a little red notebook, it had a Chinese gold emblem on the cover.

Monday I texted my friend about what I had noticed and he could possibly help me out. When he texted back, he said I would owe him big time.

****************

I saw her again at yoga, once again side by side. She smiled at me before class and told me how much she enjoyed the movie. I had the distinct feeling she was leading me on. Her choice in outfit now started making sense. Was she the kind of woman that liked to be chased, but never caught? Did she like the attention, but balked at actual intimacy? After yoga, her outfit was soaked, and predictably revealed what an amazing body she had. This time I could see the racing stripe was missing from her cameltoe. My dick was angry at me for not being farther along in the process. We made small talk back to our cars again, this time I told her.

"You know, I can't wait for you to taste the French food at the restaurant. I think you're going to love it."

"Maybe Saturday?" she said noncommittally. Again with the maybe.

"Can I text you about it on Saturday?" dropping a hint.

"But Ian, you don't have my phone number. Maybe when I see you at Church?"

Another maybe, another week of putting in time with Imo?

I went anyway. Everything was a repeat of the previous time. She was there towards the end, smiled seductively, and politely gave me non-answers to my requests. Smiles, bows, and her driving away. A tentative agreement for dinner in the possible future.

I got a text from my friend. He had followed her to her work lunch, and when she started reading and writing in her little red notebook, he had zoomed in and taken photos of a page or two. Problem was, it was all written in Korean.

"That's the best I could do," he said. "Don't forget you owe me."

It was tedious work translating Korean into English, but when I did, it floored me.

"He takes me by the throat, and pulls me in,

He forces his mouth on mine, kissing me without permission,

He grabs me below, ripping off my bottoms,

I scream, he laughs, taking me to his room..."

My jaw dropped. This was in handwriting, it had to be her inner thoughts. It was Sunday, so I drove to her Korean church. She attended the 9am service, I figured because I recognized her car. When everyone was inside I left a note on her car. It read,

"I happened to be in the area, and saw your car. Here's my number so you can text me, your friend, Ian."

That last line was kinda of a dig at her for being a master at playing hard to get.

****************

I drove to her house, and parked a block over. I kept an eye on the street, waiting patiently. An hour later, I saw her car flash by. She would be home in a few minutes. I left my car there, got out and took my time walking towards her home. When I reached her doorstep, I knocked twice and said "Delivery!"

I stood back, so she could not see me from the bay window, nor the peephole in the front door. A few minutes later, she opened the door looking down. I pushed her back inside, and pulled her in for a kiss, closing the door with my free hand. She had a shocked and bewildered look on her face. Then I quoted,

"He takes me by the throat, and pulls me in,

He forces his mouth on mine, kissing me without permission,

He grabs me below, ripping off my bottoms...

I took her then and there.

She tried to scream, but I was forcing my tongue in her lips at that point. My hands tore off her clothes, her dress an ephemeral and flimsy material as it was. Images of her tight body in that teasing yoga outfit was making me hard, as was the animal urge to take her as my own. She protested, but I overpowered her attempts to push me off of her. I managed to drop my pants, even as she struggled. When I pierced her veil, I took satisfaction in feeling how wet her cunny was. She continued to struggle, which just made me hotter for her. I grabbed those beautiful breasts, those same nipples that had previously been hidden by her sweat soaked outfit. They were mine now, to lick, to nibble, to bite.

That's when I noticed she wasn't trying to scream anymore.

My body was slamming into her moist chasm. While her body was still rigid, it made taking her more fun. And then I heard the beginning of her moans, the gasping of her breath. Her body slowly loosened, and I used it to my advantage. Picking her up, I demanded she tell me where her room was. She pointed down a hallway, as tears rolled down her cheeks. I carried her in an embrace, in case she tried to get away.

My wood was still stabbing into her wet pleasure pocket. I tumbled her onto her bed, my arms taking her legs and pushing them up so her knees were near her shoulders. My dirty 'jack of sex trade' was pounding into her, I felt a squirt of her lady cum shoot out. But I wasn't satisfied yet. I brought her down the edge of the bed, her hips floating at the edge...I pushed her legs back more so her legs were in a wide open V. My hands pushed her ankles back as I jack hammered my cock into her. Her moans were noticeable now, she was almost purring now. I knew I would be finishing soon, so after a few more powerful thrusts, I pulled out and shot my white cream up her belly, and some got as far as her breasts.

"Lick it off, swallow it!"

Her hands scooped it up and she used her tongue to lick them clean. She repeated this until it was gone. I crawled into her bed, kissing her neck, and fondling her breasts. I pulled her up so she lay next to me.

"We are going to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Understand?"

"Yes," her hand came to rest on my chest.

"You are going to hold my hand in public, and kiss me in public without hesitation."

"Yes," she was meek now.

"Read to me from your notebook."

She looked at me with a completely defeated look. She nodded and went to get it. She came back and crawled into bed, she sat on my waist, right on my dick. She started at the beginning, each poem a variation of a rough sex or rape scenario. She was reading some more as my shaft started to thicken.

"Are you ashamed of your fantasies?" I asked with genuine interest.

She cast her eyes down, then nodded. I reached for her chin and moved it so she was looking me eye to eye, her beautiful breasts heaving with her humiliation.

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend now. I'm going to take care of you. You're my babe now, understand? Rough sex is normal, having fantasies is normal. Never be afraid to tell me what you desire. Okay?"

She smiled slightly, then lifted her hips and placed my firm cock at her entrance, and sank down on it. She leaned forward and laid down on my chest.

"Finally, I found my man."

****************

Ari lay naked in bed next to Ian, she had just been taken, and she loved it. They had been dating seriously for 6 months. After Ian took her, she folded and gave him what he wanted, a serious relationship. She had not regretted it, and found him to be a very passionate lover.

She started thinking back to her childhood. She had lived in Korea till she was 13 years old. She remembered everything from those days. And some of her memories were double-edged as bad and good memories.

One particular memory was her watching her father drag her mother into the bedroom in the middle of the day. She could hear her mother protesting, but that didn't seem to stop her father. She walked towards the room but stayed out of sight. She could hear what they were saying,

"Don't! I don't want to!" her mother said in Korean.

"I am the man of the house, I pay the bills! As my wife, it is your duty to satisfy me! Now get in bed," he said roughly. She could hear her father push her mother into bed.

"Take off your clothes, now!"

"But Ar-ei will hear us!" Her mother continued to protest.

"She won't know what we are doing. Just give me what I want."

"At least close the door." she pleaded.

She heard steps as her father came to the door. He stood there for a second as he saw her, his pants slightly undone and the top of his dick showing, he smiled and closed the door. The lock clicked into place.

She stood there, and even stepped forward. The sounds that came from the room were animalistic. There was grunting mixed with moaning and groaning. From time to time, she heard her mother say "not so hard" and "please don't hurt me". But if that was what she asked, it seemed to incite her father more. The noises grew louder, and despite her mothers words, she was crying out in pleasure.

Ar-ei stood there until it was over. It was not the last time something like that happened. She thought she was about 8 0r 9 when this happened. She remembered another incident, at 13 she believed.

Her father had come home, while her mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner. She was in the living room reading books. Her father was sitting in his armchair, and looking at her, asked her what she was reading. She showed him the cover of the book, and returned to reading.

"Do you remember, when you were a little girl, I would read to you as you sat on my lap, remember?"

She turned around, nodding at the memory.

"Why don't you sit on your fathers lap, like old times, but you read me the story?"

She didn't really think about it, she stood up, walked over and sat on his lap and started reading softly to him. It wasn't long into her reading that she felt something growing in size under her bottom. She didn't know what it was, but she suspected it was something of her fathers.

Her mother walked into the room, saw them and yanked her out of his lap, sending her to her room. Ar-ei heard screaming as her mother yelled at her father. She heard sounds of slapping and a struggle. She closed the door and waited for it to be over. The next day, the house was silent and no one spoke. It remained like that for the whole week. A month later, her mother took her to an agency in downtown Seoul. She explained she was sending Ar-ei to the United States. In the U.S. Her foster parents would take good care of her and she should be a good girl and obey them.

12