The Taking of Ari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived in the U.S., she was picked up by a man and wife. She was Korean, and he was Japanese. They lived in a larger house than she had in Korea. She missed her mom, and wrote to her often. Her mother would write back and tell her she was fine, and how much she missed her, always reminding her to be a good girl. Mother never mentioned Ari's father though. There was an unspoken promise that her mother would send for her one day...a day that never came.

Around 15 years old, Ari had come home and her foster parents had cooked dinner. Ari always stayed late at school for extra studying, usually in the library with her Korean and Vietnamese friends. It was already going on 7pm when she arrived at home, her backpack full of books. After dinner, she went to her room and read Japanese Manga. Her door was open, her foster mother popped her head in asking if she needed anything?

"No, I'm fine mother," she smiled.

"Father and I are going to bed, good night."

Ari knew sometimes when they went to bed early, they weren't actually going to sleep. Try as they might to stay quiet, she heard things. Ari stood, and sneaked to her door, her ears out and alert. The sounds were coming from her parents room. She walked barefoot and silently towards the door, which was open just a crack. From a few feet back, she could see some of what was happening.

Her mother was nude, and was bound and gagged in a red rope. As the rope was wound around her, her father tied intricate knots and tested how tight they were. He stepped back from her foster mother. Her breasts were tightly bound, her arms tied behind her back. She was kneeling, legs bound together. Mother looked up and made eye contact with Ari, just as her foster father crossed in front of the door. Next, she saw as he poured hot melted wax on her mother's breasts. She flinched at the pain, but Ari also noticed her mother enjoyed it after a few seconds.

She stood there transfixed, watching. Her father would go on to ravage her mother, who despite the rope and pain was clearly enjoying all of the abuse. Her mother from time to time looked at Ari, her face half contorted in pain, but also pleasure.

Ari realized she was playing with her pussy as the memories evaporated from her mind.

****************

I browsed Ari's Manga collection as I got to know her house. The older ones dated back to when she must have been in high school, and focused on love stories. But the more recent books, all showed bondage and rape scenarios. Some were women hazing 'little sisters' at school. It seemed it was a lesbian sorority and they were making pledges earn their spot by sexually taking advantage of them. Others were Fraternity boys finding and taking wayward school girls and having their way with them. One in particular was a Manga where a visiting foreign exchange student was black and from Jamaica. In that one, the Fraternity boys want to see if the wayward girl they captured can handle an extremely big cock. What follows is yet another rape scene where he breaks her open with his magical phallus.

I would have been floored, but I was definitely seeing a pattern. It also gave me ideas.

Later that day, I took Ari out to dinner at a Sushi bar. She had become more chatty and social with me in outdoor settings. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and were people watching. One that Ari's eyes lingered on was an ebony athlete. Most likely a football player based on his size. I picked up on that without trying to let Ari see what I had noticed. We finished dinner and went home.

When we got home, shortly after walking in the door, I grabbed her hair and pushed her towards the bedroom. Her soft body collapsed on the bed as I tore her clothes off of her. Her porcelain white backside was semi raised towards me. Taking off my belt, I started beating her backside with it. The loud slap sounds echoed through the house. She cried out, but she didn't run away. I gave her some swats across her back as well, leaving red welts wherever the belt struck.

While she cried at the pain, I could smell her juices flowing and getting wet. I took her from behind, she was in a doggy style position. Entering her roughly, I pulled her arms back and used them as leverage as I started fucking her hole like a masturbation sleeve. Her juices were flowing and several times as I penetrated her, she squirted out, splashing my jack hammer hips.

Letting go of her arms, I grabbed her long black hair, I yanked on it hard as I pummeled her pussy from behind. She was sobbing and trembling in equal measure. Raising her up so she was kneeling backwards on my cock, I punished her cunny. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard, pinching her nipples. She kept crying, but her sobs mixed with more orgasms. My cock was beyond hard, her checking out another guy made me angry, but it also excited me and I was using it to rage fuck her body.

Her cries filled the room, but as I had found over time, her body responded to the hardcore fucking. She yielded to me, and her body took the punishment with a quiet despair...all the while moaning and groaning between her cries.

She loved it.

Pain was her aphrodisiac.

****************

Ian was asleep, and Ari was laying next to him. Her body was still feeling the lingering pain, and pleasure. She thought back to her two mothers, and she smiled. She was now also being loved the way they had been.

She knew that something was wrong about it, but since she was young, she couldn't help being imprinted with the idea that the man took what he wanted. Her job was to take as much pain and enjoy the pleasure that came with it. She started playing with herself. The belt had been especially nice, still feeling a residual sting.

Ari couldn't help herself. This is who she was.

***************

I was at work, and kept thinking of my sex doll, Ari. The manga that she read fascinated me, and her poetry shocked and aroused me. From time to time, I would ask her to read some more to me, she always did.

The twist and turns it took, the one constant was painful, nonconsenual sex. Bondage was littered in there as well as rape and punishment sex. With that in mind, I set my phone's browser to DuckDuckGo, and changed the setting to private. I searched for 'Japanese rope bondage'. It came back with ads for local sex stores, some books came up as well. As I was scrolling, I saw an ad for a workshop, advertised on something called Fetlife. I tapped the link, and it took me to a website. I would have to join.

Using an old email, I created an account and once logged in, followed the link. The ad was by a local BDSM collective, and the workshop was this coming friday. I had to join the group as well, so I hit 'add', and got a message saying I would be informed if I was allowed to join. There was a note that informed me the more complete my profile was, the more likely I would be admitted.

So I spent several minutes filling in the blanks; straight, white male, 6 foot, 180 lbs. It had me check off my kinks, and I tapped the ones I had tried. It also asked about which ones I was curious about, so I checked off BDSM, Rope Play, etc. I also found some pictures of Ari I had taken and cropped them to hide her face. I posted several of them, describing them as my 'sex slave'. It took me a while, but I finally found a selfie I could use for my profile. I tweaked it using mobile photoshop, and ran it through some filters. Voila! I had an artsy looking photo of me, that hid my face somewhat and looked engaging.

Two days later, I was admitted to the group. I started looking at the profiles and everyone, aside from the kink, looked fairly normal. Their BDSM photos were all very risque. I also noticed most had pretty good photography skills. Some listed which photographer they used, so some of these kinksters (as they referred to themselves) moonlighted as amateur photographers.

I also noted there was a 'munch' this upcoming Wednesday, and several people were attending it as well as the workshop. I signed up for the munch, which would be held at the patio area of a sports bar. I took Ari with me, just to 'meet people'. She was pleasantly surprised that some of the wives their also enjoyed being tied up, rough sex, bondage, and sexual torture.

When we got home that night, she didn't wait for me to take her, she pulled me into the bedroom and for first time, she initiated sex. While I still dominated her, she was more vocal in telling me how to hurt her.

"Pull my hair!" Was one.

"Hit with the belt again!" Was another.

I decided to take her with me to the Rope Bondage workshop. It was held at the house of the Fetlifer that was running it. He was an older man, somewhere between 45 and his early fifties. He shaved his head and had a goatee, which was mostly black but had some gray hairs.

He had his wife in a flesh tone bodysuit. He had us in a circle, there were about 7-12 people there. He passed around small lengths of rope, some nylon, some hemp. The nylon rope was smoother to the touch, the hemp rope was rougher and scratched. As they came around, I asked Ari which she preferred, she said both but the hemp rope might leave marks on her tender skin. I filed that away in the back of my mind.

He started to demonstrate using his wife as his subject. He would wound rope around her, then using his fingers, he showed us how to tie the knots. From time to time people asked him to repeat the knot demonstration or asked questions. Patiently, he went about his lesson, and we were all avidly paying attention. By the time it ended, several people were talking to each other, many the same from the previous munch.

We didn't have rope, so when we got home, I improvised. In the garage, Ari showed me where she had some cotton laundry rope, the kind used for putting up a clothesline. I noticed it was three cords, and felt it. It was smoother than the hemp, but not as smooth as the nylon rope.

That was the first time I tied up Ari.

She cried her tears, yet her body responded to it. She orgasmed faster than she had before, and that was well before I had even penetrated her. As always, I fucked her like she wanted it, hard, fast and unforgiving. The rope made it better in many ways, she thoroughly enjoyed the constrained nature of it, the inability to move meant she had no choice.

She must have orgasmed at least seven times that night.

***************

Ian truly loved her, thought Ari. He had taken her to meet other couples that enjoyed love making the way she did. They were all very ordinary people, none of them as good looking as Ian and herself, but not that they were ugly. One woman she spoke to, had shame and described how her husband had hooks in the bedpost to help tie her up. She said he used a number of different paddles and latex to punish her.

It was so rewarding to meet and know these people, they're mutual interest and submission to what they enjoyed.

The man who taught them about rope made her feel a lust she hadn't before. Her childhood memories flooded her and she couldn't wait to get home. She remembered she had a rope for a clothesline, but had never used it. He tied her up that night, and she had enjoyed it soo much!

She knew he would get better as time went on, it was only a matter of time.

***************

I decided to visit a sex shop, I went during my lunch break to see what they had. They had everything I would need. Rope, and lots of it. Paddles, leather and wood and a variety of whips, some leather, some latex. There were also any number of leather bondage harnesses that could be used to restrain Ari using cuffs and hook & eyelets.

I came back after work, and started picking up what I thought were the essentials; nylon rope, paddles and whips. Also, I bought a leather harness/lingerie combo as well. As I was heading to the register, I noticed two young ebony men. They were looking at porn videos, most notably Asian. I lingered near them and listened in; they were talking about hot Vietnamese 'shorty's' and how much they loved Asian strippers and escorts. This gave me another idea.

Back at work, I had often spoken with Jaden and Tyree who worked as sales representatives. Mostly, our conversations were about college football and basketball. But I had enough of a rapport with them that I thought I could approach them. I emailed them, and asked if they were free for lunch. I suggested a place away from where our company employees usually met. I even offered to pay for it.

FireHouse Sub had good and inexpensive sandwiches. Once they had agreed, I asked for their order and called it in. So once we arrived separately, our orders were already waiting. Paying for them, I met them at a table outside.

"What's going on Ian?" Tyree said, while Jaden nodded.

"Not much, just checking in with you guys. Wanted to test the waters about something... discreet."

They looked at each other. Jaden leaned forward and asked, "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?'

I laughed at the famous phrase from the 80's sitcom. They smiled, but then Tyree asked, "I hope you're not trying to get us to do or sell something illegal."

"No, not illegal, per se. But something a little... risque. Something... erotic."

They smiled with wolf smiles as they looked at each other. They gave each other a fist bump.

"Told you!" Jaden said to Tyree, looking back at me.

"Let me guess, you have a girlfriend or wife you want us to give her a wild night?"

"Uh, well yes!" I said.

They chuckled to themselves.

"Let us see her," asked Tyree. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the picture so Ari tied up and red with the belt marks, her breasts clearly visible and her face in tears.

"Kinky ass shit Ian! Why is it white guys are into this shit?" They asked. I smiled a knowing smile, and replied, "Actually, she's the one that's into this stuff."

They're jaws dropped.

I waited for them to gather their thoughts. They spoke to each other in a whisper. They looked at me, and asked,

"What's the catch?"

"I want to watch. First time, I won't be there so I want you to film it. If she's agreeable for future visits, I want to be in the room and watch."

"Told you!" Tyree said. They were nodding at each other.

"Before you agree," I cautioned them, "She has rape fantasies."

That floored them, just as it had floored me. This led to more silent conversation between the two. They turned to me and said quietly.

"That sounds very illegal."

"I am consenting on her behalf. No one will report it. When you're done with her I want you to whisper in her ear that you two are a present from me."

That helped them decide. "Okay, when?"

"I'll text you the address and day/time when I have a better idea. I will give you a copy of the key, so you can surprise her. Sound fair?"

They nodded, and we all shook on it. So far, with Ari I had been fulfilling her fantasies, now I would fulfill one of mine.

***************

A few days after talking to Tyree and Jaden, I told Ari I wouldn't be home till late. My suggestion was to make dinner for herself, and not to worry about me. Secretly, I would be parked around the corner waiting for my surprise to arrive.

She came home just after five in the evening, and went to yoga. She picked up some sushi and ate it while watching Korean TV. Around 7:30, she started writing in her journal. I could only imagine what she was writing about. She usually went to bed around 9 or 9:30. At 8:30 two men snuck up on the front door. I sprayed the keyhole with WD40 in the morning, so the key they used entered easily and quietly. Once they opened the door, they grabbed her, covering her mouth with their gloved hands. They carried her into our bedroom, and started to have their way with her. I watched the whole thing on a private IG Live feed. I was the only one that had access, and my phone was recording the whole thing.

They took her to our bedroom, and ripped her clothing off. Since our bed now had loops for rope, which was under the pillow, they had her tied up quickly. They took turns grabbing her breasts roughly, and fingering her pussy's opening. She cried, but they knew she wanted it. It wasn't long before Jaden mounted her, and started fucking her like with an animalistic fury.

Tyree was fingering her asshole, and when ready, they moved so they could both enter her. She was in a DP, and she was orgasming from being filled to the brim. After Jaden came in her sweet jasmine pussy, they split roasted her. Jaden had her suck his excess cum off his still rigid beast of a cock, while Tyree took his turn and fucked her sloppy seconds. For close to an hour, they ravaged her body. All the while she cried and orgasmed with equal frequency.

After they left, her body was last seen in a fetal position. I waited a short while before 'coming' home. When I 'discovered' her, I reached down to her and asked what happened. She started telling me everything. How they had entered, and taken her. How both of them had their way with her, and they had used the ropes we had been using. She looked me in the eyes, to those sweet not so innocent eyes, and asked,

"How could this happen? How could you let them?"

I swallowed, and whispered in her ears,

"Did you like it?"

She shuddered, took several breaths and looked right at me,

"Yes!"

"Do you want it to happen again?"

Tears flowed down her face, her body was trembling, and I could tell she was having a residual orgasm. My cock was swollen so hard, I wanted to take her then and there.

"YES! I want them to take me whenever they want!" she said as her body orgasmed again at the thought.

"Okay," I said, "but I get to watch."

12