The Taking of Catherine Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot girl gets tied up and ravaged by an intruder in her apt.
9.4k words
4.61
59.4k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine came to the United States 20 years ago from Russia. She spoke perfect English, but still had a heavy Russian accent. She was 40 years old, but looked a lot younger. Although she didn't go to the gym, she was blessed genetically. Also, all the walking everyday, going to and from work and her daily activities more than kept her in shape. She was 5'6", 135 lbs. She had a small waist, flat tummy and a beautiful firm round fat ass. She had C cup breasts, which were also round and firm. Her face was basically flawless, the kind an actress or model would have. She had black hair and stunning blue eyes. Overall a real knockout.

Catherine's last relationship ended six month ago, and she was single and lived alone in her condo. She was a real go getter, and worked in high end jewelry sales and made a very good living for herself, making 6 figures for a while now.

Although Catherine was very polite and professional overall, she also came off as very arrogant. She was always very assertive and vocal (with her thick Russian accent), and usually got her way in most situations, be it at work, or getting good tables at restaurants, seats for a show, or anything else. Although at heart she was a sweetheart, if you didn't know her it was easy to be put off by her sometimes. Her family back home was well to do, and she was raised in an almost aristocratic fashion. Some would say she had a air of superiority. She only wore the finest clothes, and only used the best brands, and took pride in being successful.

The guy living up the hall from her moved in about 4 years prior. He lived alone. Catherine's apartment was down the hall, and living in the apartment across from her was a young couple. The apartment next to him was currently vacant.

Catherine was hard to miss, and he noticed her immediately. He was in his early 50's, and in decent shape and not particularly bad looking, but he knew she was out of his league. Probably out of most people's league. They would say hello in passing, but never much more. A few times he would try to strike up a conversation in the elevator but she would give mostly short polite responses to his small talk. He figured she was just completely stuck up, and could see why because of how hot she was.

Sometimes when he was home, if he heard the elevator stop at his floor he would look out his peephole in case it was Catherine. He liked to check out her ass, and see the outfit of the day, etc. One day he was up late, and Catherine got home late. He saw her go from the elevator to her door.

Catherine was getting back from dinner and drinks after work with co-workers, and left her keys in her "work" handbag, when she took her "going out" handbag to go to dinner. She checked her handbag and rifled through it for a short while and realized the keys were left at work. "Damn!" she thought. She carefully looked around. Seeing no was was around, unaware of the pervert looking at her through his peephole, she reached up to the top of the door frame and retrieved a small hide-a-key box and let herself in. She kept it there just for this type of very rare occasion, and didn't think much of it, since she lived in a very good, upscale neighborhood.

After he saw that he had many fantasies over the next several weeks, masturbating practically all the time. He thought of all the things he would love to do to her. Then he started taking note of her schedule. He pretty much had her routine down, as well as when the young couple next door would come and go. He knew there were no cameras in the hallways, and also knew the apartment next to him wouldn't be vacant forever. He wasn't a criminal or a rapist and never broke the law before, but he also couldn't get the idea out of his mind. Then one day he decided to do it.

He knew she'd be home by 6 pm, so he used the hide-a-key and let himself in her apartment at 5 pm, being careful to put the key back exactly the same as he found it. He brought a small duffle bag with "supplies." He had a ski mask on. His heart was racing and he was super nervous. He locked the door behind him. He was surprised to see how nice her condo was. He looked around a bit. The second bedroom was also the room with the fire escape. He moved the curtain, and unlocked and opened the fire escape window to make it look like that's how he got in. There was also a closet in there with enough room for him to stand and close the door.

He still had time, so he went to her clothes hamper and went through it, smelling the panties in there, knowing he'd need a pair, as he fully intended to gag her. He was starting to get hard as he went through the hamper, pulling out the panties, picturing the amazing body that wore them. There were different types - some thong, some lacy, etc. It so happened the bikini cut cotton ones had the strongest smell on them, and he was glad about that since they were also the thickest and biggest. They were her everyday, going to work panties, depending on the outfit (she would never wear them with a dress or skirt - just with jeans and pants). He wanted the ones with the strongest smell, and it was between the white and the pink bikini cut ones. He chose the white ones put them in his front pocket. He heard the elevator ring in the hallway. It was time to hide in the closet...

Catherine, not knowing there was a man in her closet, came in, took her heels off, went to her bedroom and took off her dress, remaining in her bra and panties. She was looking forward to a nice shower and maybe a glass of wine afterwards, when she felt a breeze from the other room. She went to the other bedroom, moved the curtain and saw the window was open, and thought to herself "That's odd. I don't recall leaving this window open." Just as she was finishing the thought, she felt one arm grab her around her waist and arms and another hand clamped over her mouth.

He whispered in her ear "Do as your told, and you wont get hurt."

Catherine was paralyzed with fear. Her mind was racing.

He let go of her mouth and used the length of rope from his front pocket to quickly bind her elbows together.

Catherine immediately started demanding "What are you doing in here? Just take what you want and leave." As he was binding her wrists together, she pleaded "Please, don't tie me up. There's cash in my bag. Just take it and leave."

He barked at her to shut up.

Catherine tried to struggle, but her elbows were already tied and he was too strong, holding her tight.

He quickly finished off securely tying her wrists. Now that her hands were tied behind her back by both the wrists and elbows, he took out the black bondage tape (the 2" wide shiny kind that only sticks to itself) from the duffle bag and wrapped it around her eyes and head several times, which completely and tightly blindfolded her.

Catherine's fear escalated substantially. With her hands tied and now with the blindfold, she felt completely helpless and vulnerable. She couldn't see a thing and was fully disoriented.

He walked her over to the straight back chair that was in the room. He pulled the chair to the center of the room and had her face towards it and told her to straddle the chair.

Catherine pleaded "Why?" and he said "Just do it bitch!" She couldn't see, but felt the seat of the chair on her knees, and clumsily straddled the chair seat with her legs and stood over it. She felt unbalanced standing with her legs so wide apart with her arms tied behind her.

He used rope to tie her left leg to the front left chair leg, and her right leg to the right front chair leg. He stood behind her and gently pushed her shoulders down, telling her to sit.

Because Catherine's legs were tied to the front chair legs, and not the back chair legs, she was able to sit backwards on the chair, but only her thighs, which were spread wide across the seat, were supporting her, and her pretty panty clad butt was dangling off the edge. It was very awkward, uncomfortable and painful to sit like that.

Now that she was blindfolded and tied, sitting backwards on the chair, he took the opportunity to take off the ski mask. He was able to clearly see how hot she looked sitting on the chair like that, with just her matching black lacy bra and panties covering her perfect hot body. By tying her elbows together, it made her firm perfect breasts stick out even more under the lacy bra.

Catherine kept pleading "Please, let me go."

He took the bondage tape and stood behind her. He took the panties out of his pocket, and turned them inside out, and then bunched them up, making sure to keep the crotch on the outside. He shoved the panties over her nose and face, and said "Do you recognize the stench?!" He made sure to put the reversed crotch directly over her nose, leaving her no choice but to breath in the strong scent of her own sweat, pussy secretions and ass secretions of an entire day full of activities. After leaving them there for a full 10 seconds, he pulled the panties away from her face.

Although blindfolded, Catherine certainly smelled it and recognized it immediately. She was fully shocked and confused, and yelled "Are those my panties? What are you doing with those??"

He said "Open your mouth wide."

Catherine was still confused a second or two, and then she realized what he was going to do. She pleaded "That's disgusting! You don't have to do this. I won't say a word."

He leaned over and whispered in her ear "I really don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to. So open your fucking mouth wide right now bitch." He liked calling her "bitch," because he thought of her as a hot, stuck up bitch.

Catherine was terrified and helpless, and the way he whispered it in her ear in such a calm yet firm way horrified her even more. Her mind raced. Being so helpless right now, her last defense was being able to try to talk her way out of this, and the idea of anything in her mouth repulsed her. But having her very used underwear stuffed in her mouth was doubly unacceptable. But she already pleaded for him not to and he already threatened to hurt her. Not sure what else to do, having the scent fresh in her mind, and having no time to think, she sheepishly said to him, "Please. There are clean underwear in the top drawer of the dresser in the other bedroom," as that was the only thing she could think of in the moment.

He laughed to himself, turned on that she was essentially saying "please go get my clean panties and gag me with them." He said, "That's nice to know, but I think these will taste much better, now open your fucking mouth wide or I'm going to have to hurt you."

Frightened and defeated, Catherine opened her mouth by parting her pretty lips slightly.

He yelled at her "I said wide bitch! And say 'Ahh' while your at it" (adding a little bit of extra humiliation by making her say "aahh" like she was at a doctor's office, only to have her panties stuffed in her mouth).

Catherine then reluctantly stretched her mouth open, feeling humiliated, voluntarily opening her mouth so this stranger can stuff it with her dirty panties. But better than trying to fight it and getting hurt or killed.

Catherine sat there with her mouth open when he yelled at her again "I said say 'Ahhh'!" Completing her humiliation, she started to say Ahhh, which wound up being "Ahhmmmpphhhhh," as he shoved the panties deep in her mouth.

He took the tape and wrapped it tightly, several times around her head and between her teeth, forcing the thick bikini cut panties deep in her mouth.

Now Catherine was almost in full panic mode in her mind. It seemed like it happened in a flash. From coming home from work and getting ready to relax, to being all tied up, blindfolded and now gagged.

He looked at her. He was always used to seeing her pretty perfect face, but he never saw it like this! She was blindfolded tightly. She was gagged so tightly it distorted her pretty face and mouth, with the wide tape holding her mouth wide open, and her pretty lips, still with red lipstick on from work, sticking out above and below the shiny black tape that encased her face and head.

When he was hiding in the closet he noticed women's scarves were in there. He went to retrieve one and went back to Catherine. He stood behind her and gently leaned her forward until the tops of her shoulders were leaning into the chair back. He tied the scarf around the back of her neck to the top rung of the chair back, effectively holding her in place. Now she was leaning forward into the chair back, unable to sit up. Since the chair had a relatively low chair back, she was bent over sharply. She looked gorgeous in her bra and panties, sitting there bent over with her legs spread, her butt sticking out off the end of the chair, with her wrists and elbows tied tightly behind her back.

He walked over to her and noticed how her perfect C cup tits, now hanging down from her as she leaned forward, were filling the bra so tightly they were practically bursting out, especially now with her elbows tied together. He figured he would help the bra out, and reached in and pulled each breast out from under the bra, so they hung out exposed, above the bra underneath, which now just served to push her tits up.

When he touched her breasts to pull them out from under the bra, Catherine let out a gasp into her gag. It was like a shock. She had thought and hoped this was some kind of robbery, but this was the first time he touched her body in a sexual way. She still had hope she'd somehow get through it unscathed but hope was fading fast.

Catherine, forced to stick her pretty ass out like that, gave him an idea. He took the scissors he had (the same one he used to cut the bondage tape) and approached Catherine. He had to think of some excuse, so he leaned over and whispered in her ear (he liked to whisper in her ear because besides disguising his real voice by whispering, it also had an intimacy to it) "I'm sorry lady (he knew her name was Catherine, but pretended not to by calling her "lady" ) but when I told you to open your mouth wide you didn't do it at first, so I'm going to have to punish you."

Her heart dropped. "Punish me? For what?? And how??" she thought to herself.

He took the scissors and used them to cut off her panties. Catherine loudly cried "NO!" into the gag as he cut off the panties, but only an unintelligible "NMPH" could escape the thick soiled cotton panties taped tightly inside her mouth. Any idea of not getting raped was quickly fading.

When he pulled the delicate fabric away it revealed the most smooth, perfect tight, round, fat ass imaginable. His penis was like a rock already, but it may have just got a little harder when the panties came off. It almost buckled his knees. Her naked ass was sublime. Also, being bent over with her legs spread like that, her asshole and gorgeous pussy were now fully exposed. And her pussy was, in fact, gorgeous. It was pink, and petite, with almost no folds and no stretching. It looked brand new, like it had never been used. In his mind he thought "WTF!! Is this a girl, or did some pervert create her in a laboratory? How is it that all her "parts" (ass, pussy, tits, legs, face, hair, skin, eyes) are perfect and gorgeous?"

Almost in a daze by the perfection of her beautiful pussy and ass, he gathered himself and focused. He gave her buttocks a swat with his open hand. Not a love tap, but not super hard either.

Catherine was stunned and mortified. "He's spanking me??!!" she thought to herself. She was never spanked ever, not even as a child. And here she was, 40 years old, proud, professional, dignified woman, getting spanked. She couldn't be more humiliated.

Then the next swat was a little harder. Each time he spanked her perfect ass it was a little harder than the last, and each time the smacking sound got louder. After the fourth spank, it was so hard and painful that Catherine let out an almost involuntary scream from the pain. The gag muffled it but it was a high pitched muffled yelp. He spanked her again with the same intensity and she yelped again into the gag "HHHMMPHH!" It very much turned him on. He proceeded to spank her 5 or 6 more times, each time with her screaming into her gag. It was almost rhythmic. First the loud smack of the spank, followed by her yelp. When he was done he realized he really spanked her hard, because her ass was beet red.

Now he was insanely turned on and hard as a rock. His penis was a decent length, a good 7 to 8 inches when erect, but the most impressive thing about it was its girth. It was extremely thick. He couldn't believe he just spanked the hot girl he was infatuated with all this time. He went into his bag and took out the KY Jelly and the butt plug. It was a medium sized anal plug, about 4 inches long. He went over to Catherine and whispered in her ear "I'm going to fuck your ass."

Immediately upon saying it Catherine wailed into her gag and shook her head no, interrupting what he was saying. She was raised proper, and never ever even considered anal sex. Sex in general was more taboo where she was from. And to her, the anus was strictly an exit, nothing else.

After her outburst, he continued: "I don't want to hurt you so I'm gonna put a butt plug in you first so it will help stretch you out and it wont hurt as much."

Catherine had no idea what a "butt plug" was, and futilely struggled to get free, accomplishing nothing more than wiggling and turning him on more.

He said "Here. Feel it," and placed in one of the hands that was bound behind her back.

Being blindfolded Catherine couldn't see it, but when she felt it, it felt like a dildo to her. She didn't have any sex toys and never did, but imagined that's what a dildo would feel like, not knowing the butt plug was in fact much smaller than a dildo would be. She couldn't imagine it even fitting back there, and yelled "UH-UH" into her gag.

He took the butt plug out of her hand and put a lot of lubricant on it. Then he put the lubricant on his index finger, and used it to lubricate her ass. When the finger penetrated her ass, it both shocked her and was horribly uncomfortable, and she let out a loud yelp into the gag. That turned him on. Her virgin little cornhole was as tight as hell. After lubricating her ass well, he took the butt plug and gently pushed it into her anus. With all the lube, it slid in rather easily, leaving only the black circle of the end of the plug, about the size of a quarter, visible, covering her anus.

Catherine screamed loud when the butt plug was inserted. The loudest yet. It was still muffled but not as much. It hurt like hell and felt so abnormal inside there. She wanted it out so badly, she tried to reach it and pull it out with her bound hands, but her anus was well out of her reach.

He thought he may have to improve the gag somehow. Laughingly to himself, he said let me test that theory. To see how much noise she could make, he spanked her hard 3 more times. Spanking her with the plug up her ass turned him on. Each time he spanked her she screamed into the gag. Quiet and good enough for now, he thought to himself.

He stepped aside and took his pants and underwear off. He was insanely aroused and knew he would cum very fast. After thinking about it he had an idea. He went over to Catherine and whispered in her ear "You don't want to be gagged, do you?"

Besides the gag being tight and painful and making it hard to breathe, Catherine hated the idea of having her dirty panties in her mouth since they didn't taste good, and she was a bit of a germaphobe. Plus she felt if she could talk, she may be able to talk him out of what he plans on doing. She shook her head vigorously "No."

Then he whispered "And you don't want to get fucked in the ass, do you?"

For the first time, Catherine felt a little hope, and shook her head vigorously "No."