The Taking of Clara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh please don't stop sir. I love it I love it."

I felt my clitoris vibrating pulsating under his tongue, eating me groaning diligently working my muff, taking in all its essence. At that exact moment our eyes confronted one another questioning the covetousness we shared. I was turning into a little slut for a man I bargained my livelihood over, how much would I have to endure to dodge possible jail time? Removing his face from my running faucet he reached out casting me around I was fully exposed, my breast, my pussy, all of me was currently being digested. I deliberately shook my locs to hide my face, yet in a deliberate motion fistful of my hair was yanked, jolting my head back forwarding his face into mine, growling affirming above my earlobe, "You are not allowed to hide yourself from me." My breast heaved up and down soul captured, this man owned me tonight I was his to use.

"Yes sir."

He crashed his lips atop mine in a frenzy almost animalistic oscillation. Biting and tugging swelling from the invasion, the abruptness of his advancement added to the pool of juice assembling between my legs.

"I'm going to take my time with you."

Those words sent me into delirium. How could a stranger make me feel so much passion? My mound expanded in anticipation pushing my body into his, contacting me with his enlarge bulge. Through past months I'd be starving inwardly for sexual attention, and he was giving me more than I'd expected. "Please daddy." Removing myself from his lips I huffed out those two phrases unintentionally, my subconscious mind thought for me. My nipples hardened as he paused a crooked smile staining his face as he earnestly twisted my pearls barbarically.

Knees bucking experiencing weakness, suddenly my body collapsed to the ground. Mercy isn't inside my favor tonight, as suddenly hairs from my scalp were lifted ferociously as he began to drag me across the emptied parking lot into the forest. For the first time I realized how light my body must've been as all his movements were quick, swift he never broke a sweat while dealing with me thus far. Nonetheless his patience fell short and I was picked up thrown over the shoulder of this man. "Where are you taking me!?" My posterior clenched, over and over he began slapping against my buttocks using the right hand the left kept me secured over his shoulder. "No fucking questions." A tone so insidious and licentious I could barely wait. My cop daddy would find out how eager I was.

12