The Taking of Invincible Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing torment of Invincible Girl.
5k words
4.36
20k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SigNull
SigNull
101 Followers

Chapter Two

Invincible Girl had been America's Sweetheart for years. Now she was America's Number One Porn Star. The next morning, Morningstar lay on his back scrolling social media on his phone, while Invincible Girl, still completely naked, straddled his legs and sucked his cock slowly, with her arms chained behind her back. He'd instructed her the previous night, after she was sprayed down with a high pressure water hose, to wake him up with a blow job. He'd put a pair of manacles on her wrists and bound them behind her back, so now she presented a lovely picture of enslavement as her head bobbed up and down on what he called his "Little Morningstar," which had remained rigid for hours. He doubted the manacles and chains could actually hold her, should she try to break them. They were really more for show.

Of course the moralizing do-gooders on the Internet were saying things like "rape" and "brutal atrocity" and "despicable defiling of an innocent girl," but he knew they were jerking off to the footage he'd broadcast to the world, just like his adoring fans. #freeinvinciblegirl competed with #fuckinvinciblegirl and #invinciblewhore.

The Juggernauts of Justice, the Firebringers, and individual heroes like Eternia and Atlas, all swore to rescue Invincible Girl and bring Morningstar to justice.

"Bring it, bitches!" he tweeted back to the Firebringers, and to Eternia, he tweeted "You too, and bring those tits."

To the self-righteous twat tweeting about his defling of a child, he replied, "The bitch just turned 18, as if millions of you weren't wanking to pictures of her underage tits for years."

He looked down at Invincible Girl, recorded a few moments of the tireless Schluck! Schluck! Schluck! sound her lips made, and then said, "Invincible Whore, show the world what a slut you are."

Invincible Girl looked up, and he zoomed in on her face. Her beautiful blue eyes were filled with terrible awareness of what was being done to her, and an unquenchable eagerness to please him. Her lips, those sweet, innocent lips the world associated with her eager, cheery smile, were now wrapped plumply and tightly around his throbbing morningstar.

"Suck for the camera," he said. She bobbed her head more energetically, making louder Schluck!Schluck!Schluck! sounds. She was still a novice when it came to cocksucking, but at least she was using her tongue now. And the fact that she could literally keep it up for hours without tiring was an advantage. Fortunately, he could also literally keep it up for hours.

He tossed the camera aside, for which Invincible Girl was silently grateful. She doubted she would be spared further public humiliation for long, though. She continued sucking him, keeping her eyes on his face, which was still so radiant and unspeakably beautiful that nothing he'd done to her could banish her adoration and desire to please him.

"You haven't yet learned to properly finish," Morningstar said. "It's very important that a superslut like you learns to swallow. It's an essential part of cocksucking. At times I may wish you to do other things with my seed. There are many other games we can play." He smiled, while she kept sucking and shuddered inwardly at the thought of these "games." "But yesterday I didn't really give you a chance to properly swallow my load, just what little made it into your mouth."

Invincible Girl's eyes blurred at the memory. Kneeling on the floor, violated in every hole, savagely used as a sex toy, only for him to finally come all over her face on live TV. And of course she'd licked up what she could, just because it would please him.

"When I come in your mouth," Morningstar went on, "you must make sure not to spill a drop. Show that you know what a precious gift this is. And never swallow until given permission."

She made a low affirming sound as she took him deeper down her throat. She'd learned that he liked that.

"Ah, that's good, my pretty little cocksucking whore," he said, closing his eyes briefly. "Practice that some more. Get it as far down your throat as you can."

Invincible Girl opened her mouth wider and forced herself to go all the way down on him, until her tongue was licking the glowing golden pubic hair around the base of his shaft, and the head of his cock was buried deep down her throat, wedged tightly enough to give a normal woman trouble breathing. She tried awkwardly to get at his balls, but without the use of her hands, only succeeded in grazing them lightly with her teeth. He smacked the side of her head, which didn't hurt her but still brought tears to her eyes at his disapproval. She struggled not to let the violent jerk of her head allow her teeth to touch any other part of him.

"Clumsy slut," he sighed. "You will need much more practice to become a competent cocksucker."

She thought this was a little unfair. She'd just sucked cock for the first time yesterday!

"Now," he said, "ease up, and prepare to receive your master's gift."

In his presence, this truly was like receiving a wonderful gift, though inside she was still disgusted by every moment of this and wanted to gag. But she looked up at him worshipfully, and slid her lips up his shaft, keeping them tightly sealed around it and stroking each inch of it with her tongue, touching the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. Her eyes widened a little as ejaculate began to seep out of the tip. She tasted its saltiness, familiar now from last night, yet somehow stronger and more tangy.

Abruptly, with a gasp, he came, and her mouth filled with semen. More semen than she had imagined, despite the incredible volume he'd ejaculated onto her face last night. She sucked and sucked and sucked as he kept pumping more into her, until her cheeks swelled and her throat was full, and still it kept coming. Invincible or not, she could only physically hold so much jizz in her mouth without spilling it or swallowing. Cum dribbled around his shaft and ran over her lips. She felt some dribbling down her chin. Her throat constricted and some of his cum went down it. She tried to hold it all, but she couldn't help allowing some to escape. She looked up at him helplessly, hoping he was satisfied, and crying tears of gratitude at being permitted this wonderful gift.

He had picked up his phone again, and was zooming in on her face, with her tear-streaked face and her moist lips, now slick with semen, still wrapped around his shaft.

"Sit up and show everyone what a shameless dirty cumslut you are," Morningstar said.

She tried to slurp all the rest of the cum up as she released his cock, but some more escaped. A stream of it, silvery and wet, trailed from her lips as she sat up. More was still oozing out of the end of his rock-hard shaft. She looked at Morningstar and his phone, with her arms chained behind her back and her magnificent breasts bare. Her pussy was spread for the world as she straddled him. Her expression was awkward and almost endearing as she tried to keep any more semen from escaping past her lips.

"Swallow your master's cum," he said.

She tilted her head back and swallowed. She gulped, then gulped again. She ran her tongue over her lips to make sure she hadn't missed any. Then she lowered her chin again to look into the camera once more. America's Sweetheart.

"How did you like it?" Morningstar asked.

"It was the most wonderful gift this slut has ever received," Invincible Girl said. "This slut is a shameless cocksucking whore who wishes she could suck Master's cock forever. Please use this slut's mouth over and over, Master."

He pointed at his softening erection. "Clean it up and get everything you missed."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for giving this cocksucking slut more cock to suck." She bent over him and took him in her mouth again. She ran her tongue around his cockhead, sucked him as eagerly as before, and tried to suck the last few drops of cum out of him and lick up the drops still clinging to his shaft.

She looked up at him with the eagerness of an adorable little puppy.

"You're getting better," Morningstar said, and she beamed with happiness. "But you're still a terrible fuck and mediocre cocksucker."

Invincible Girl's eyes filled with tears of disappointment at having failed to please her glorious master.

Morningstar stood, and grabbed her by the hair. Lifting her off the bed, he dragged her across his bedroom to a stool. Being lifted and dragged by the hair like this didn't hurt her, and she simply made a small squeak of dismay as he laid her on the stool and pulled her back over it as far as she could bend, until her breasts were thrusting straight into the air, her chained arms were beneath her body on the stool, and her head was tilted back so far that her hair spilled onto the floor once he released her.

"Hold that position," he commanded. "But spread your legs. Farther. Farther, stupid bitch! Get those knees as far apart as you can."

Invincible Girl complied. The position was awkward, bending backwards over a stool on which she could barely balance, and trying to hold her knees apart. But like every other awkward, uncomfortable position Morningstar put her in, she could hold it indefinitely without really fatiguing or feeling pain.

Her breasts rose up and down, and despite being invincible, she felt very vulnerable with her pussy spread open for the world to see. Morningstar rummaged around in one of his dressers. She couldn't see what he was doing, only hear him retrieving something that made a crisp, jangling metallic sound.

"Do you actually have to breathe?" Morningstar asked curiously.

"I'm not sure, Master," said Invincible Girl. "I -- I mean, this slut -- can hold her breath for a very, very long time."

"Hmm," Morningstar said.

In the next moment, a hiss in the air was followed by a sharp crack, and Invincible Girl shuddered more in surprise than pain as a steel coiled whip snapped across her breasts with enough force to split an engine block. Morningstar jerked the handle of his metal whip, and brought it down again with another crack across Invincible Girl's tits.

"Ooh, that smarts," said Invincible Girl. "Does Master like whipping this naughty little slut's titties? Please whip me harder, Master!"

Morningstar grunted and whipped her with his not inconsiderable strength. Again and again, he flogged her tits, and Invincible Girl jerked and tried to stay balanced on the stool. None of his blows left a mark on her beautiful, invincible tits.

When he snapped his whip against her inner thigh, Invincible Girl jerked a little more violently. Morningstar grinned, and then, taking careful aim, landed a blow directly across her lovely pink labia, striking her cunt with a crack loud enough to be heard throughout his base.

Invincible Girl gasped.

Morningstar frowned, whirled the whip over his head again, and brought it down as hard as he could, cracking the whip across her pussy with another ear-splitting crack. Invincible Girl whimpered. "That stings, Master! Please hurt this dirty little slut some more!"

In a flurry of lust and anger, Morningstar lashed her cunt repeatedly, but though it took punishment that would have turned a normal person to jelly, the flesh around Invincible Girl's pussy showed just the faintest pink flush when he finally lowered his arm. He'd once cracked open the Crimson Crusader's cybernetic breastplate with that whip, but his strength would give out before he could actually hurt the silly little bitch.

At least he had captured it all on video. He bet a million people had come worldwide with that last crack of the whip.

"Stand up, slut," he said.

With unnatural grace, Invincible Girl rose to her feet, standing naked before him. Her nipples were rosy and unmarked, and her pussy still looked untouched. She stood expectantly with her arms still chained behind her back, waiting for his next use of her. Her eyes drifted down to his cock, which had begun to stiffen again as he whipped her.

"Please, may this slut practice sucking Master some more?" she asked. "This slut promises to smile for the cameras so everyone can see how much she loves sucking Master's cock."

His cum from the previous blow job was still drying on her chin, but he nodded. "Get on your knees and show some enthusiasm this time."

Invincible Girl immediately fell to her knees, looked up at him gratefully, and took his swelling cock in her mouth. She sucked on it while still fixing him with that adoring, worshipful expression, and bobbed her head rapidly and enthusiastically up and down his long shaft. Morningstar felt mostly spent from this morning and the previous night, yet he had to admit that having Invincible Girl fellating him on her knees, with the world watching, gave him a renewed vitality and hardness, and more juice for the climax.

He grabbed her head as he came this time, and thrust his cock deep down her obliging throat.

"Swallow," he growled, and felt her tongue stroking his shaft as the last bit of his cum spurted into her. She gulped and sucked him and gulped some more.

"America's Sweetheart," he sneered for the cameras. "She turned into a cocksucking whore so easily there must have been some slut in her already. You can tell she likes it, can't you?" He grinned, a dazzling grin with inhumanly bright teeth that probably charmed half his audience and made millions of panties wet just from the twinkle in his eyes. "But as magnificent as I and my rod may be, I am but one bringer of light, and for such an untouchable, untireable slut, it's a challenge to really put her to the test. Additionally, she can only learn so much from one man."

Throughout this speech, Invincible Girl remained on her knees, sucking Morningstar so deeply that no one could see her face. Her head continued bobbing up and down on him. His cock was no longer as erect as it had been, but her mouth and throat continued their wet, tight embrace.

"Accordingly," Morningstar said, "I am going to give Invincible Girl to my men. She did smash through quite a few of them on her way to rudely confront me here in my stronghold, and they're due a little reward for their service." He reached down and placed a finger beneath Invincible Girl's chin, lifting her face away from his groin. She allowed his long, softening cock to slide out of her mouth, and gazed up at him with mixed adoration and apprehension.

He reached behind her and flipped a lever, and the chains fell away from her arms. Invincible Girl didn't move.

"Go to the barracks," he told her. "I expect you to come back having learned a thing or two about pleasuring men."

"Yes, Master," said Invincible Girl. She looked down at her nakedness and blushed. She resisted the impulse to cross her arms over her chest. Proudly, head held high, she marched out of Morningstar's bedroom naked. She wiped at her chin with the back of her hand.

Morningstar's henchmen were the usual assortment of mercenaries, ex-Special Forces, underworld enforcers, thugs, and rabble, recruited for their willingness to throw their bodies into the path of crusading superheroes for a reasonable rate.

Invincible Girl flew through Morningstar's base and landed directly in front of the barracks on the lowest level. The security system recognized her now, and the doors slid open for her. She walked directly in, to find a dozen men lounging about in what passed for the rec room. Some were on the couch playing video games, several were seated at a table playing cards, one big bruiser was disassembling a flamethrower on a workbench, while several more were stocking the supply cabinets. All turned and froze at the sight of the naked superheroine.

Everyone recognized her, and there was a rush away from her as those of them who were armed reached for their weapons. One even drew and fired, placing several shots squarely between her breasts. The rounds bounced and skittered around the room before someone shouted "Hold your fire, you moron! Don't you recognize Invincible Girl? She's fucking Invincible!"

Everyone was motionless for a silent heartbeat, while they reassessed Invincible Girl, who stood naked before them with her hands at her sides.

"The boss was banging her like a Tijuana 10-peso whore," said a dark-skinned goon with a slick black mustache. "I think the bitch is still mind-controlled." When Invincible Girl didn't say anything, he cautiously approached her and said, "That right, puta? You still the boss's bitch?"

"Yes," she said. "Sir."

He blinked, and looked around. He grinned. "Sir. I like that."

There was general laughter. The men were relaxing, slightly, while still regarding the bulletproof heroine with some trepidation.

The man who'd spoken turned back to her. "Whatcha doing here, puta?" he asked.

Invincible Girl swallowed. Her orders were clear, and her mind was still filled with Morningstar's glory, but outside his immediate presence, she had the same overwhelming desire to please him, but she wasn't filled with quite the same eagerness to see his approbation.

"My master said you've all earned a special bonus," she said.

"Hell yeah!" said one of the goons in the back, the one who'd shot her. "What's the bonus?"

"Me," she said.

"You?" repeated the mustachioed man.

"He said that I'm to please each and every one of you to the best of my abilities," Invincible Girl said, "and that you're free to use me in any way you wish until he calls me back." She hesitated, just for a moment, and her face turned red. "He said... to tell you that he'd particularly like me to get more experience sucking cocks."

The dozen men, plus a dozen more now emerging from the bunks, canteen, and infirmary to see what was going on, stared at her, eyes wide and jaws agape.

"For real?" asked the tallest among them, a huge bald merc whose legs were nearly as thick as Invincible Girl's body.

"Yes," Invincible Girl said. Her voice had fallen almost to a whisper. She looked at the mob of hardened, criminal thugs to whom she'd been thrown like a piece of raw meat to a pack of hungry wolves, and slowly sank to her knees. She looked up at the closest man, the mustached one who'd called her a puta. "Please use me like a 10-peso Tijuana whore, Sir. Starting with my cheap whore mouth, please, Sir?"

For the first hour, they obliged her, lining up to take turns using her mouth. There were far more than twenty-four men in Morningstar's barracks, and they all wanted a blowjob from Invincible Girl.

The first couple of goons were tentative, perhaps suspecting a trick, but as Invincible Girl sucked them obligingly and without protest, they circled her, cheering and hooting and egging each other on. All of them were soon sporting massive bulges in their pants as they waited their turn, and some unbuckled and dropped their drawers to let their erections stand tall while they watched her service their comrades. A couple of them stroked themselves slowly, watching Invincible Girl suck one dick after another.

Some wanted her to use her hands, others wanted her to use only her mouth. The enormous bald man held his cock in front of her face and told her to lick it slowly, from tip to base, and made her take her time, until some of his buddies were groaning and telling him to hurry it up. To this, he turned to them and said, "Hey, the boss wants her to learn to suck it good, right?"

Refusing to be hurried, he made her lick him to iron hardness, and then keep licking the head of his cock in slow circles, as he patiently gave her instruction. Finally he slid his cock into her mouth, but continued coaching her to take him slowly and gradually down her throat. When his entire length was down her throat, he had her slide her throat back and forward, almost letting him out of her mouth before slowly taking him all the way down her throat again. When he finally came, with a roar that sounded like a bull being castrated, his cock filled her throat so completely that there was nowhere for his cum to go but straight down her throat.

SigNull
SigNull
101 Followers
12