The Taking of Invincible Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More cocks were presented to her, and she sucked each one, quickly or slowly, on demand. Most came in her mouth, and some came down her throat, while a couple of men pulled out and spurted across her face. Some of the men made her clean her face and rinse her mouth out before taking their cocks in turn, while others were indifferent to the jizz of their companions still beading on her lips and cheeks and forehead as they took their turn cramming themselves into her mouth. Some of them were definitely cleaner than others, but regardless of sweatiness or stink, she took them and sucked and swallowed. She despised each and every one, but she was unable to refuse Morningstar's command.

Many of them called her names. Some slapped her, and then slapped her even harder, testing her fabled invincibility, and then battered her skull with blows even while her head was bobbing up and down on them, admonishing her not to graze them with her teeth. A couple grabbed double handfuls of her hair and yanked it savagely as they thrust their cocks as far down her throat as possible. Each one yelled triumphantly as he spurted and gave her yet another mouthful of spunk to swallow.

The man who'd shot her approached, holding his pistol in one hand and his dick in another. He pointed the barrel of the gun at her face and said, "Suck this."

"What the fuck, Slim?" laughed one of his comrades. A couple of the goons looked nervous, but most were amused or curious.

"Suck it like a dick," said Slim.

Invincible Girl said, "Yes, Sir," and put her lips around the gun barrel. She slid her tongue over the bore, and then moved her lips up and down the barrel's stubby length, keeping her eyes on his. He had a slightly glazed expression as he stroked himself while watching her. As she continued sucking on the gun barrel, he groaned, and then abruptly pulled the trigger. Most of the men jumped at the muffled bang.

Invincible Girl kept sucking as he pulled the trigger several more times, emptying rounds into her mouth. She felt them bounce around against the inside of her cheeks and the back of her throat, and tasted gunpowder and metal and smoke and grease, but only when he pulled the gun out of her mouth did she spit out the deformed, flattened bullets.

"Did I tell you to spit it out?" demanded Slim. There was raucous laughter.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry," said Invincible Girl.

He held his cock in front of her nose and stared her in the eye as he came almost as explosively as his gun, covering her face and hair with his jizz. She held still as three more men came after him, each of them too impatient to wait for her to suck them and squirting their loads onto her upturned face as well. It seemed as if several of them had decided to switch to giving her facials while the growing crowd began suggesting new things to do to her.

She knelt, while cum ran down her face, trying not to let tears show, knowing that this night would be very long.

In the next few hours, they took turns fucking her. They passed her around and took her in different positions, lining up for a while to bang her on the floor or a table, before one man put her up against a wall and fucked her standing up. She wrapped her legs around him and begged him to fuck her harder, and wondered if he knew how easy it would be for her to crush his body with the slightest flex of her thighs, as he fancied that he was fucking her "hard" while he called her a slut and a cunt and a whore. Sometimes they put her on her hands and knees and took her doggie style, usually while someone else was fucking her in the mouth at the same time. Several took her in the ass. Morningstar had already violated her anally for the first time, but now six or seven men in a row did it, crowing as they realized that they could pound her ass with all their might, and even the largest of cocks couldn't actually hurt her. Sometimes the cock that was shoved into her mouth was one that had just been in her pussy or rammed deep in her ass. No matter. She took them all, feeling the humiliation and degradation no less with each mouthful of cum, with each ejaculation filling all her holes. Her face was smeared with cum now, and it soaked her hair and dripped down her chin, and jizz oozed out of her asshole and her pussy, and still there were more men. Invincible Girl could not be worn out or used up or made too bruised or sore to continue, and the horde was becoming frenzied with her insatiability.

They pinned her arms and legs (or so they thought - of course she could have tossed them all aside in an instant) and tried every gangbanging variation they could think of. When they had her on her back and one man was pounding her pussy while the other had her head tilted back off the edge of the table and was pounding the back of her throat, they both squeezed her tits and tried to leave bruises. This became a competition, and dozens of men groped, squeezed, twisted, pulled, and even bit her big, firm breasts. No matter what they did, her tits remained taut and unmarked, and more than the abuse they were subjecting her to, she was shamed by the way her nipples stayed erect and attentive and flushed, as if signaling perky, indefatigable approval of each twist and pull and pinch and poke.

It seemed to her that every man must have had her at least once, and several had taken her in multiple orifices, when they came up with another idea, to see how many cocks she could take at once.

One man lay under her and worked his cock slowly between her ass cheeks until he was deep inside her, before the next man spread her legs apart and pushed a cock still dripping from his last visit into her pussy. Another man straddled her, putting his weight on the man beneath her as well, and began squishing her tits together to thrust his dick between them. Someone grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, so she opened her mouth expectantly, and had not one but two cocks shoved into her mouth. She felt her hands being pulled away and placed on yet another pair of hard-ons. Wishing she could rip them off, which would take a mere twitch of the wrist, she instead obediently stroked the erect shafts.

She had become what these lowlife mooks, and the supervillain Morningstar had called her: Invincible Whore. In less than a day, she had been transformed from an innocent virgin to a seasoned cocksucking slut who guzzled cum by the quart. She didn't have to be told to curl her palms gently over the soft, swollen heads of the cocks she was jerking off when she felt them approaching climax; she just did it, so they could spurt in her hands and see their sticky juices running between her fingers. She knew she'd probably be expected to lick it off afterwards. She did this while the man beneath her squirmed and gripped her thighs to get a better grip as he forced himself just a little bit deeper before filling her ass with (more) jizz. Her cunt, still tight as a virgin's despite having now been fucked by what seemed like a hundred cocks, held the man inside her as tightly as if he was her first fuck, making him groan appreciatively. She barely felt the hands squeezing her tits or the shower of semen on them. Her tongue flicked between the two cocks in her mouth, and she tried to suck them both, and realized they were trying to maneuver a third man between the first two to get his cock in her mouth as well. Invincible or not, her jaws could only open so far, but she eventually found herself jerking off several men with each hand while three cocks spurted in her mouth at once, and somehow they'd managed to position themselves to get two dicks in her vagina simultaneously, in a manner that she thought had to be uncomfortable for the men and would certainly be doing damage to a normal woman's pussy.

It was bizarre, ridiculous, perverted, and degrading. Being raped by Morningstar had been awful. Being gang-raped by his goons was worse. But this reduced her to a fucking object, literally, and none of these bastards had any idea how much self-control it was taking for her not to dismember them every time she moved. She couldn't resist, she couldn't protest, she could only please. And when at last the men, tired and spent, began withdrawing from her and left her lying in literal pools of semen, they still weren't done with her.

12