The Taking of Kassandra's Mouth

Story Info
Kassandra learns to please her husband while on her knees.
1.6k words
4.17
11.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to 'The Wedding Night of Kassandra.' You do not need to read that to enjoy this, but it helps. If you have not read it, Kassandra just has been given in marriage to a fearsome warlord and he deflowered her with little gentleness.

------------

Over the past week since her wedding, Kassandra's life had taken on a new structure. Every night, her new husband, the warlord, Hektor, would strip her clothes from her, force her to her hands and knees, and would use her body for his pleasure.

There was never any gentleness nor concern for her pleasure or even her comfort. He would take what he wanted from her with nor care for any pain it may have caused her.

The only saving grace was that her body was beginning to adjust to his assaults upon it. Her sex no longer felt as though she was being stabbed when he placed himself there. The pain was caused more by his roughness than any need for adjustment.

While this was typically something that would happen at night, in the privacy of their tent, there had been several times outdoors when a sudden fancy would take him, and he would drag her somewhere to have his way with her. One time, the previous day, he had not the patience to wait the minute it would take to drag her to some bushes, and he simply stripped her naked and bent her over in front of the whole tribe. She could still feel the shame and embarrassment as he pressed her down into the dirt, pounding away into her from behind, with all present to witness her degradation.

She endured as silently as she could, never making any complaint against how he used her body. Her sole source of consolation was that, outside of his taking of her during those times, he largely left her alone. She still could not speak his language, and he was yet to reveal if he actually knew hers. She honestly could not tell if he was ignorant or just had no interest in conversing with her.

She used her time to read, losing herself in stories of faraway lands that were home to good and beautiful people.

But her stories would have to wait. The sound of the outer tent flap being swept aside indicated that her husband had arrived. He was going to want her immediately. She laid herself on the mattress they shared as she waited for him. She could hear him move around in the outer tent. The waiting was the worst part. She just wished that he would come in and take her now, getting it over with as soon as possible. But while waiting, her imaginings always made it worse. She knew that it would hurt, she was used to that by now, but she always imagined it would be worse. It was childish worry, she knew that objectively, but that did not help.

She could hear the sound of heavy clothes hitting the floor and the inner tent flap opened inwards to reveal her husband. Even after a week, his sheer size still frightened her. Fully naked, his muscles and bulk were on fully display as was manhood. It was fierce and erect, pointing straight at her.

She swallowed nervously as she sat up. Other than that, she made no other sound or movement. It was best to let him lead these sessions. Resistance was futile and brutally punished with further roughness on his part.

He approached her, bringing it closer and closer to her. It was so near her face that she was sure that he would be able to feel her hot breath on it.

He stood stock still for several moments with an unreadable expression on his face. She quickly looked down at the ground so as to not create the impression of defiance.

Kassandra did not understand what was happening. Had this been any of the previous nights, he would have dragged her up by the hips, flipped her, forced her to bend over, and have already been thrusting deep into her for over a minute by now.

What did he want from her this time?

Still standing before her, his forefinger and thumb reached down to capture her chin before applying a small amount of pressure, raising her face upwards so she was looking up at him. This was different from all the other times.

His thumb slowly trailed up from her chin, all the way to her mouth. He lingered there for a moment before pushing past her lips until his entire thumb was inside. She had an automatic urge to suck.

His moved his thumb back and forth, in and out of her mouth, for several seconds and his breath became slightly heavier. She did not understand what he was getting from the experience but was in no position to ask, even if he did understand her speech.

He had somehow gotten even closer to her, and his stiff organ was completely filling her vision.

It was the closest look that she had ever had of it. While she had been near it before many times in the past week, normally it had been hidden away inside of her, so she never had the opportunity to examine it in such detail.

It was massive. While she had no others to compare it to, she just knew that it was on the larger size. The head was thick and bulbous, an angry purple, and so stiff was it that it was peeking past the foreskin, revealing the tiny hole at the tip.

So, this was the thing he used her with for his pleasure. How could a single body part cause her such pain?

It was now even closer to her, actually touching her face, pressing into her cheek. He then withdrew his thumb from her mouth and pressed the tip of his member against her lips.

Instinctively, Kassandra tried to pull her head back but was prevented from doing so by his hand roughly holding her head tightly from behind.

She was fairly certain that she knew what he wanted her to do but she just couldn't bring herself to press her lips to that thing! It was too much.

With no patience for her reticence, Hektor grabbed a painful fistful of the hair from the back of her head and compelled her face down onto his member, forcing his head past her lips.

Only the head was inside her, but it filled her mouth more than just his thumb had.

With no choice but to comply, she tried to force her body and mouth to relax, doing her best to breathe through her nose now that her mouth was otherwise occupied.

She tried to repeat the sucking action she had done with his thumb, thinking that must be what he wanted from her, and he forced more of her head down his shaft.

It was rough and she gagged around him but that only seemed to excite him more.

He withdrew from her mouth, granting her a brief reprieve and she started to cough but he dragged her off the mattress and to her feet. Standing before him she was painfully aware of the height disparity between them both, but his hands were in her hair again, holding on painfully tight and he forced her down to the floor on her knees.

Her kneeling was clearly a more convenient position for him, and he shoved himself inside her mouth, pulling her up and down his member with such force that almost his entire shaft was inside her and the tip was knocking against her throat.

He gripped both sides of her head firmly as he thrust in and out of her and Kassandra gripped his thighs to steady herself from shaking too much, accepting that he was going to use her mouth as hard and as rough as he did any other part of her.

Hektor slowed down and pulled out, wiping his cock all over her face. She twitched as his member, almost dripping with her saliva stuck touched her skin, making it feel slimy and sticky. He then pushed back between her lips, and she resumed sucking on him as he continued to thrust into her mouth. Her eyes were big and wide and shedding tears as he stared down into them.

Hektor shifted on his feet and plunged his cock as deep as he could into Kassandra's mouth. She opened as wide as she could and wondered how long the process would last.

A moment later she was almost choked by a stream of thick goo that seemed to suddenly have appeared on her tongue, in her mouth and even down her throat. She jerked back more from a desire to breathe than any reaction to the taste, but he held her mouth in place over his tip.

Mercifully, the spurts seemed to die down and, since he still held her head down on his shaft, she forced the fluid down her throat.

He pulled out of her mouth and a small stream of his seed dribbled down her chin.

Still on her knees, she looked up to see a look of satisfaction on his face before he turned away to collapse on the mattress, apparently forgetting all about her.

Her knees were aching, even though they had been cushioned by the fur rug and her legs were wobbling from the sheer intensity of everything that had just happened, but she knew better than to ask him to help her to her feet.

She pulled herself up and fell on the mattress next to her already snoring husband.