Brooke's Game

Story Info
My sister in law blackmails me.
14.3k words
4.6
59.6k
139

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers

CHAPTER I

It was a cold, dark night when I first met Brooke.

I had been living with her sister, Charlotte, for a couple of years. We first met when we were both travelling. When we first started dating I was actually living a 2 hour drive away from hers so we only met at the weekends.

After a couple of years though I took the plunge and moved to where she lived. We bought a cute little house together, which was tough to afford at first as we had both started out on our careers. Plus all of her family lived in Ireland so they couldn't support us much.

We made it work though, in our little, 2 bedroom house that we made our home, we were happy.

Charlotte was tall, she had dark hair that she had cut short (although I preferred it when it was long). She was slim with perky tits. Although I was definitely a big tits kind of guy I still loved her slim, toned figure.

It was great, we were madly in love, having sex constantly in every room of the house.

I was kind of a man's man as you would say. 6 foot, I went to the gym at least 5 times a week but I had more of a toned body in stead of a muscular body. I also had short brown hair that I spent way too long on every morning and a clean shaven face.

Eventually, when I turned 30, I proposed to Charlotte and she said yes.

That's when things went a little downhill.

She got more into her job, getting promoted to a Manager which just brought on the stress of the responsibilities that came with it. She worked late every night, and our sex life definitely took a hit.

When I first met her sister Brooke we had been engaged for a year and not made any plans for the wedding.

Brooke was living with their Mum and Dad in Ireland, but when she turned 18 she made the decision to move to England with her boyfriend. They had rented an apartment not too far from our house, which was handy as we wanted to help them both out with their new lives.

So, there I was, dressed in a brown shirt and blue jeans, doing my hair as I waited for Charlotte to finish getting ready to go out for dinner with Brooke and her fella.

"Does she have an accent?" I asked as Charlotte put on her make up.

Their parents moved to Ireland about 10 years ago and Charlotte stayed in England so she only had an English accent.

"Not really, sort of changes depending on who she's with." Charlotte told me.

"Fair enough." I told her, finishing off my hair.

When I turned around I saw Charlotte stood there facing away from me. She was wearing a tight, black dress that went down just below her knees, hugging her toned ass perfectly.

We hadn't had sex in nearly 2 months and I couldn't help myself. As she looked into the full length mirror, I wrapped my arms around her, holding onto her tight stomach as I pressed my body against hers.

Slowly, I kissed against her soft, warm neck and I could already feel my cock rock hard against her ass.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as she moved her hair slightly.

"Come on, we have time." I whispered and kissed her neck again, knowing that always got her going.

"No, we don't." She said in a huff and lightly pushed me away.

Okay, maybe it used to work all the time.

Another night of no sex I guess.

Finally, we were both ready and headed out to Charlotte's car where we drove to a restaurant to meet her little sister.

We walked in and then, I spotted her.

She stood up and smiled, that smile. A smile that could make the strongest man in the world weak to his knees.

I was surprised with how little she looked like Charlotte.

Yeah, there was a large age difference, but you wouldn't have guessed they were sisters.

Brooke was shorter, maybe 5 foot 4, still fairly slim but a little plumper. She also had tanned skin that made her almost look like she was glowing. With long, blonde hair that fell down her body... oh yes, that body.

She was wearing a tight t-shirt that hugged her tightly, which made it very obvious that she had big tits for a smaller girl. She also wore a black skirt that was a lot shorted than I expected and underneath, covering her thick yet toned legs, she wore tights that made my mouth fill with saliva.

Holy fuck, she's stunning!

Her lips had a faint, red lipstick on that emphasised their plumpness as she smiled and waved us over. I even felt my heart beat a little faster as we walked across the restaurant.

The two sisters hugged, side by side they looked even more different.

Then I saw Brooke's boyfriend, a skinny, frightened guy that stood up to shake my hand. His hand was cold and his grip was limp.

"You must be George?" Brooke then said to me, diverting her gaze to my direction.

Those green eyes, it's like they're shining.

You could get lost staring into her eyes, actually, I did. It took me way too long to react.

"Yes, sorry," I replied, dragging myself out of my daydream, "nice to finally meet you."

She walked around the table and gave me a firm hug.

Oh god, I can feel her tits against me! And that smell, her perfume was intoxicating and filled my senses with pure lust.

I could even feel her thick hair against my skin. I very quickly had to pull away as I could feel my cock start to grow inside my jeans.

"Have you got any drinks yet?" Charlotte asked.

Finally, Brooke let me go and moved away. Although I wanted nothing more than to keep in that embrace.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Brooke as she sat down. Eventually I managed to take my coat off and sit down next to Charlotte and I forced myself to look at the menu so no one caught me staring at my fiancés 18 year old sister!

"Not yet, what do you fancy?" Brooke asked.

"I'll have a wine," Charlotte replied, "George, do you want a beer?"

"Erm, yeah, sure." I replied, I felt flustered, what's wrong with me? How has just seeing her made me flustered?!

"It's our treat." Charlotte then said to the two younger ones.

"T-thank you." Brooke's boyfriend managed to squeak out.

How did a guy like that get Brooke?

I knew that where they lived in Ireland was a small town so I guessed there wasn't much choice.

Our drinks finally arrived as I kept my head buried into the menu, then when I took a sip and looked up, I saw something, is Brooke staring at me?

I took a quick glance and we made eye contact, although I quickly looked away I knew she didn't.

She slowly took a drink from her wine glass and I caught a bit of her red lipstick cling to the glass. My heart beat even faster.

Come on, get it together.

"So," I finally found the courage to speak up, "have you two sorted work out yet?"

"Yeah," Brooke replied for the both of them, "I'm starting as a waitress and Harry has a job in IT."

Even as I smiled and attempted to act casual, I couldn't stop undressed this girl with my eyes. Wondering what she was hiding under those clothes.

The meal went fairly regular, except for the fact that I didn't speak much. Charlotte was really just catching up with her sister.

I tried to talk to Harry about football but he had no interest whatsoever. He definitely wasn't my sort of guy.

Brooke asked about any wedding plans but Charlotte told her that nothing was sorted yet. Then eventually we decided to call it a night.

We stepped out into the cold air, my breath forming into mist in front of me as we headed to a taxi.

"We will have to meet up again, why don't you come round for Sunday dinner?" Charlotte asked.

"Definitely." Brooke replied with a smile and hugged her sister.

Once again I gave Harry a hand shake where his hand felt limp.

Then I saw Brooke coming in to hug me.

Okay, keep it together.

Her arms wrapped around me, her warm body pressed against mine and I hugged her back.

Oh god, that perfume, it was perfect.

I found myself getting a little lost in the embrace, I even closed my eyes and just enjoyed it, feeling her young, hot body against mine. Then I felt my cock twitch and realised my entire erect dick was pressed against her.

Fuck, I just prayed that her puffy coat made it so she couldn't feel it.

"Well, see you soon." Brooke said and we got into separate taxi's.

Once we were back home I tried again to have sex with Charlotte but she was having none of it. Add on the fact that I couldn't have a wank, my dreams were filled with Brooke.

CHAPTER II

I couldn't get Brooke out of my head for the next few days, something about her just had me fixated. I knew it was wrong, fantasising about my fiancés sister, but it was just that, a fantasy.

When Sunday arrived I was actually excited to see her again, to keep the image of her fresh in my mind.

I hope she's dressed in something slutty.

When the doorbell rang my heart skipped a beat. Charlotte answered it and from the kitchen I could hear Brooke's soft, delicate voice.

Then she walked in.

Wearing a tight, fashionable, black shirt and another short skirt. Once again she was wearing tights that just teased what was underneath.

"Hi George." She said and hugged me.

Don't ever stop.

But she did eventually pull away.

It was a mix of pleasure and torture that night. Every time Brooke would slightly stretch, her black shirt would ride up and I got a glimpse at her smooth, tanned skin.

I could feel myself drooling in my mouth. What I would've done just to have felt her, to run my hand against her back, her stomach.

Once time, she arched back and her top ran up, exposing her belly button. I had to do everything in my power to stop from leaning forward and just pressing my lips against her body.

After dinner we all went to our living room and although there were two, large sofa's. We all sat on one.

My cock flinched when Brooke sat down next to me and I felt her leg press against mine.

I even turned my head and just saw her giving me a devilish grin back.

Fucking hell, the things I'd do to you, I thought as her leg touched mine.

It was like torture, knowing I was so close to this hot, young girls body but not being allowed to touch.

When suddenly, her hand landed on top of my thigh and I felt her squeeze onto me. It was only for a moment, but it was enough to make my cock come to full attention.

I quickly realised that she was using my thigh to push up from as she stood up but I found myself staring at her ass as she rose.

Brooke went to use our bathroom and I used a quick moment to try and move my cock around so it wasn't obvious how hard I was. Then she returned and her legs pressed against mine again.

For nearly an hour we sat like that, my senses filled with her perfume and my urges begging to just take her.

Until eventually, they left.

I was cleaning up from dinner and I could already tell that Charlotte was in a mood.

"What's up?" I stupidly asked, never ask an angry woman that.

"Do you want to drool over my sister anymore?" She suddenly spat out.

Oh shit, was I that obvious?

"I wasn't drooling over her." I weakly argued.

"Oh please," Charlotte huffed, "you couldn't keep your eyes off of her. When was the last time you looked at me like that?"

I looked at her like that all the time! I just knew she would reject any of my advances!

"Charlotte," I sighed, "You know you're the only woman in the world for me, no way I would want Brooke over you."

I could see she was upset, maybe even self conscious. So I walked over and gave her a hug.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Definitely." I replied and kissed her head.

Then, to my surprise, Charlotte looked up at me and kissed me on the lips.

I was not going to miss up this opportunity.

Opening my mouth I pressed my tongue against her and slowly made out. My cock had barely gone down since Brooke left and after this I was ready to go.

We kept passionately making out in the kitchen until we made out way upstairs. I practically ripped off Charlotte's clothes and threw her onto the bed.

"Here." She said and threw me over a condom.

I was moving like a bullet as I put it on and climbed on top of her naked body.

"Ooooh." I moaned when I finally got to feel a tight, warm pussy around my cock.

It really had been too long.

Kissing her, I thrusted in and out of Charlotte who was moaning into my mouth. But as I closed my eyes, my mind was just filled with images of Brooke.

I'd like to say I tried to stop myself, but that would be a lie.

I let myself picture Charlotte's sister, her thicker, toned legs. Her tanned body. Her smooth skin.

I even imagined it was Brooke I was kissing as I fucked my fiancé.

With a full night of teasing and not having sex in so long, it took me only a few minutes to eventually cum. Luckily, so did Charlotte.

"Well," Charlotte said as she lay panting next to me, "At least I know you still find me hot."

"Definitely." I said and kissed her again before going to sleep.

CHAPTER III

Another week went by and Charlotte didn't mention anything about me staring at her sister, I just prayed that next time I wouldn't be so obvious!

We also didn't have sex again, although I tried every night.

Then one day, I came home and the door was unlocked.

Charlotte's car wasn't on the drive and my first thought was that we had been robbed.

"Hello?" I shouted as I carefully walked in.

I could handle myself in a fight, but what if someone had a weapon? My heart was beating out of my chest as I heard movement.

"Hey!" Suddenly Brooke shouted and came into view.

"Fucking hell Brooke," I gasped out as a wave of relief washed over me, "you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," She replied and gave out a girlish giggle, "we wouldn't want that."

"What are you doing here?" I asked and dropped my work bag onto the floor.

"Harry's at work and I'm off until 8pm, so thought I'd come round." She said, spinning to go back into the kitchen.

This time she wore a skirt but it wasn't as tight, so when she span I saw it rise into the air, but just not enough to expose any of her ass.

She's going to be the death of me.

I tentatively walked into the kitchen where I saw her making two cups of tea. Slightly bent over the kitchen counter, her shirt rode up a little and exposed her soft, dark lower back. Her skirt also rode up but stopped just below her ass, once again hidden by black tights.

Once again, I found myself drooling over her.

"When will Charlotte be back?" She asked as she finished the tea's.

"About 20 minutes." I said, not taking my eyes off of her.

"Good." She replied, this time her voice had turned a little darker.

She span around, holding two cups of tea and smiled at me.

Fuck! She definitely caught me staring at her!

Even as she walked over to me I could just about see her big tits bounce under her shirt. She only got a foot away when she put the tea down in front of me.

"Good?" I asked, suddenly realising what she said.

"Yeah," She replied and as if in slow motion, her stare ran up my body until she looked into my eyes, "means we have time."

Time? Time for what?

But before I managed to get my words out she stepped forward and I felt her small, soft hand gently grab onto my arms.

My entire body was frozen, what the fuck was she doing?!

I stared at her seductive eyes that burnt into me, then her thick, soft lips. Oh god, she even lightly bit her bottom lip.

When suddenly, she leant forward.

Fortunately my brain finally kicked in and just in the nick of time I turned my head slightly.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I blurted out but my body stayed still.

"Oh come on," She whispered and moved her body closer to mine, "I know you want to."

"I... I..." I stuttered, unable to find the words.

"You can't stop staring at me since we met," Brooke said with a little giggle, "don't worry, I want to as well."

My eye shot open in pure shock of what I just heard. I turned to look at her, but that just gave her another opportunity to lean forward.

This time I leant back to avoid the kiss, but what I didn't intend was her to keep leaning forward and her big, heavy tits pressed against me firmly.

"Brooke!" I gasped out, "I don't know what you think has been going on, but I think I gave you the wrong impression, I'm with your sister."

But my words didn't seem to have any sort of effect on her.

"So? And I'm with Harry," She said and pressed her body firmer against mine, "people do it all the time, just a little fun on the side."

I felt her hands start to move down my arms and I instinctively grabbed onto them, attempting to push her away.

"I don't." I told her and tried to move back a little.

"You're telling me you haven't thought about it?" She asked, unphased by my attempt to stop her.

I had a tight hold onto her wrists, but she just stepped closer to me again.

"I... Brooke... it's..." I replied.

Come on! Say something better than that!!

"See, I knew it!" She said and suddenly wriggled a hand free which then landed on my waist.

Then, she pressed herself against me and I felt my painfully hard cock feel a glimpse of pleasure from her pressure.

I prayed with myself to say something, to stop this somehow!

I had probably the sexiest person I've ever seen throwing herself at me! Back in my single days I would've fucked her until she couldn't walk!

"No one needs to find out, just our little secret." She whispered, her bright green eyes boring into me as she smiled a devilish grin.

Her waist slowly moving side to side against my hard cock.

"Brooke, I can't." I whispered, but it actually came out more like a moan.

"Oh," She said with a huge smile, "I'm pretty sure you can."

She inched back and her hand that was on my waist moved and grabbed onto my cock from outside of my trousers.

"Oooh god." I moaned out just from her touch.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were big." She whispered.

Her small, firm hand slowly moved around my cock, grabbing onto it.

I knew I should fight her off, but for a few moments I just allowed this 18 year old to grab my cock like that.

My hold on her other wrist went weak and then I felt her reach for my belt.

"No!" I suddenly shouted, coming back to reality.

"Don't be such a baby." She whispered as both of her hands went to undo my belt.

I went to grab her waist to push her away, I swear that's what I intended to do! But my hands went underneath where her shirt was and when I felt her soft, smooth skin in my palms I almost melted.

My hands squeezed and I tightened my grip on her bare waist. Then she moved closer and my hands moved to her back, underneath her shirt, feeling her soft, warm skin.

"See, I knew you'd want it." She whispered.

I was in my own world, finally getting to touch her as she undid my belt. Then I felt my zipper get pulled down.

"I know what I'm doing," She whispered, "You're going to love it."

How could I stop it? I had a stunning, 18 year old slut pretty much begging for me, I was helpless!

Her soft fingertips moved up and I felt them under my shirt, against my six pack and then slowly move into the waistband of my boxers. My cock was pointing up and her fingers accidentally prodded against my head and I could feel just how much precum was pouring out of me.

Brooke's hand moved quickly then, reaching into my boxers her fingers gripped around my hard, throbbing cock.

"Oooh god." I moaned out from her mere touch.

"There you go," Brooke whispered, "just enjoy."

Her hand, inside of my boxers, slowly started to stroke a little up and down my cock. With it still underneath my jeans she couldn't get any real motion, but it still felt fucking amazing!

"Touch me." Brooke suddenly barked out, her hand painfully just teasing my cock with a slow hand job.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers