The Taking of Talora Ch. 02 - Talaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her room was large, larger even than the one her parents had once shared, and yet with this creature towering there in the centre of it, the space seemed suddenly small and confining. As though following the train of her thoughts, he looked about him, the wide mouth curving into an amused grin.

'So you've called me to your bedchamber, human,' he said, then slowly ran a long green tongue along his sharp yellow teeth, three of which were broken. There was something suggestive about the gesture, and Talaine shuddered, not quire recognizing the sensation that coursed through her. 'Have you heard tales of our sexual prowess, and wish to see for yourself how much better an Atheer lover might please you? Or have you yet to know the pleasures of a hard male length buried within you?' He chuckled at her expression, a deep guttural sound.

Talaine fought the sense of shame that rose in her as its eyes travelled along the length of her. That other one had had two glowing irises, devoid of pupils, she recalled clearly, but this one seemed to have inherited a more human gaze, for at the centre of its own glowing eyes were dark pupils that grew wider as his body stirred at the sight of her.

'I seek my brother,' Talaine managed to say, though her voice trembled with fear as she rose carefully to her feet. 'One of your people took my brother away on this day, three years ago, and I wish to have him returned.'

'Why would one of my people have taken your brother?' he asked, and his eyes danced with mockery under dark, arched eyebrows that again hinted at his human ancestors.

'He was called Neere, the one who came,' she said, her voice firming as she gathered her courage. 'He said my brother was his son, and he turned him into a troll and cast a spell on him to follow him out of the keep. We couldn't move; we couldn't do anything to intervene!'

'Then you are the daughter of Talora?' the creature asked. At her nod, he continued, 'A goddess amongst women, your mother, if Neere is to be believed. No woman he rode in the years since has lived up to that day when he bred her, on an altar in your chapel, of all places.' The creature chuckled again, and Talaine felt her cheeks grow an even deeper red. 'It has been years since I have ventured into the world of man. I have spent long decades with only books for company, girl, and I find myself growing hard at the idea of your folds parting around my length. I wonder what the human women have learned in the years since last I spent myself in one. You will show me.'

The creature reached one of its large, bony hands towards her breasts, and Talaine slapped the hand away, surprised when that powerful claw barely budged at her contact. She stepped back, out of reach, breasts heaving and teeth gritted as he met the creature's lewd gaze.

'Keep your hands from me, creature. I summoned you to bargain for my brother's return.' She went to her desk and fetched the satchel that hung from one of its corners, heavy with coin. The felt fabric shifted in her hands as she held it out to the beast, scores of coins clinking together.

The troll took the satchel by its thick strap, and with the other hand peeled back the flap to look within.

'I will not return your brother, but I could tell you where to find him. Moreover, I could take you there.'

Talaine had not really believed they would return her brother, nor had she believed one of them might be willing to take her to wherever it was that they made their home. She gasped, heart surging with hope, but it soon fled as the troll shook its head.

'This,' he said, hoisting the satchel, 'is not enough.' But even as he said the words, the satchel of coins and jewels, a treasure by anyone's standards, faded into nothingness, the troll's hand suddenly empty where he held it stretched out before him. 'I shall require additional payment.'

She did not ask what he meant, but stood gaping in disbelief at his empty hand. Her gaze followed that hand as he dropped it to the green belt at his hips, undoing the tie there, before shrugging the silken garment from his shoulders.

The Atheer stood before her, a seven foot monstrosity that barely hinted at its human ancestry. The shape was oddly muscular in some parts, yet thin and bony in others. The wide shoulders flowed into a muscular chest, but then showed clearly the lines of each rib. Talaine took in the navel, so human in appearance but for the sickly grey-green of the skin, then her eyes followed the trail of green and black and silver hair to where it grew in a thick cluster around its cock.

She gasped, and the troll's member twitched. She had seen two of her brother's friends naked once, years before, when on a hot summer's day she had secretly followed them to the river and watched them cavort in the shallows, free from the heat and hindrance of clothing. They had been young men of seventeen then, and in a corner of her mind she wondered how long one would have to live for their member to grow as big as this creature's, for what she had seen that day on those young men had not been half the size of what she beheld now. It was long and thick, with fat veins creeping along the length of it to where it ended in a broad mushroom-shaped head. Its scrotum hung low, black and heavy and leathery, like a bull's, between long, muscular thighs.

All this, Talaine saw in a moment, and at the touch of her gaze the creature's member stirred and grew, jutting forward even as desire kindled clearly in the troll's eyes.

'Don't touch me,' she cried, and grabbed the small knife from where she'd dropped it only a few minutes before. Her hands, bloodied and stained with the seed mixture, held the knife threateningly before her. But the creature seemed unperturbed.

'What is your name, human?' it asked her.

'You don't need to know my name,' she said, trying very hard not to look at the monster's green club that pointed forwards so obscenely.

'When you make a deal with a troll, your name is the least you give,' it informed her. Its gaze raked her again, the layers of her clothing seeming suddenly scant protection. Though she could not understand her response, her nipples grew taut against the silken fabric of her slip.

'My name is Talaine,' she said reluctantly, the knife still held out before her.

'Talaine,' it echoed slowly, her name a caress upon its strange tongue. 'I am Eishar, of the Atheer. You would see your brother again, Talaine?'

'Of course I would. I would give anything to see him!'

'Then you must put down the knife.' The creature smiled, knowing that she had no choice.

And Talaine knew it too. Trembling, her eyes brimming with tears, she lowered the weapon.

'Cast it away,' Eishar told her.

'No!' she insisted, though the knife now dangled in her grip at her side, unthreatening.

'Far away in a tower, at the heart of that place where the Atheer live, one old Atheer watches for the old rites of summoning,' Eishar told her. 'Our kind no longer respond to those calls, and they are all but forgotten by the creatures of the closer planes, and so one lone watcher is all that is needed. I am that watcher, Talaine, and if you do not use this opportunity, then I can assure you it will never come again. Perform this rite all you like, yet no one but I will ever hear it, and I will heed it only this once.' He was silent for a few moments, allowing her to make her decision.

'Now cast away the knife.'

Clenching her teeth, Tailaine dashed her filthy palms against her eyes, drying her tears, then did as the creature bade her. The knife skittered into a corner. She regarded the troll, dry-eyed, her heart hammering within her breast.

'Good. Now remove your clothes.'

Talaine closed her eyes as she began to unfasten the stays of her bodice. Trembling, she drew the loosened garment down around her hips, then stepped out of it and the heavy fabric of her skirts. An embroidered blouse joined the heap of clothing, until she stood in only the thin cover of her slip, her nipples two hard peaks under the thin material.

'That, also,' Eishar said, and there was a huskiness to his voice that unnerved her. His immense member gave a small jerk, and at its tip formed a glob of glistening green fluid.

Steeling herself, Talaine grasped the meagre garment and tugged it swiftly over her shoulders and head, racing to undress before her courage could desert her. But then it was done, all her defences in a heap on the floor, and she stood unadorned before him as she had never stood before any man, or troll.

And Eishar looked at her as no one had ever looked at her, his hunger in his dark gaze and twisting mouth, in his shallow breathing and the hardness of his immense length. His eyes took her in from her bare feet and shapely calves, to her pale thighs, to the tangle of dark curls at their apex. He paused there, grunting, then took in the firm flesh of her stomach, the delicate waist, then the two large breasts, their mounds dark as the flushed red of her lips. He heard the hitch in her breathing, saw the darkness in her green eyes under the flutter of long sooty lashes, and he grinned to himself.

'Come here,' he bade her, and Talaine stepped forward. She did not quite close the space between them, but then he moved towards her, so tall that his member was level with her navel. He reached out the hand that only a few moments before she had slapped away. This time Talaine watched that large green grasp with its sharp black nails as it reached for her, and she closed her eyes to keep from flinching as it grabbed her breast, the calloused palm rough against her nipple. She made a small sound in the back of her throat, perhaps of fear, perhaps not, as the nails dug into her pale flesh and the troll began to squeeze her breast. Something warm and wet brushed against her other nipple, and she opened her eyes to find the creature kneeling before her, its head of silver and green and black brushing against her throat as its terrible tongue licked her peak.

'No,' she whispered, and pushed at his head, but he did not budge, his free hand merely reaching around her body to splay against the small of her back and draw her closer.

'Hush, Talaine,' he murmured at her breast, and his predator-like teeth grazed her nipple. She fought to silence the groan that rose in her throat. He kneaded her breast while his head dipped lower. His long, strange tongue seemed to burn her flesh where it touched her, tracing a path from breast, to solar plexus, down to dip into her navel and back out again over her abdomen.

He stopped.

'Lie down,' he bade her, but she remained tense before him, her only movement the heaving of her breasts. Eishar pressed down on her shoulders until she sank to her knees, then continued to push her back until she rested on the cold stone floor amongst the weird glyphs that had summoned him. Talaine clenched her fists against the stone, trying to straighten her legs, but the troll pressed his body against them until her knees bent and parted, so that his head could sink down to her slit. The folds of her sex parted as her legs did, and the monster's arousal grew as it looked upon the pink flesh of her womanhood. He breathed in the scent of her and set his lips to the folds in a light kiss, then his tongue sought the nub of her pleasure and he began to suck on that red protrusion, and Talaine cried out in alarm at the electric-like current that shot through her body. Afraid, she began to scamper backwards, away from him, but he grabbed one of her ankles in his powerful grip and drew her easily back to him, her bottom and back scraping along the stones until she was spread before him again, his mouth descending on her sex even as she fought to get away.

'Be still!' he bade her, and at the threat in his voice she forced her limbs to stillness. Her breathing was ragged from her struggles and the feelings that coursed through her, foreign sensations that frightened her as much as they thrilled her, though to herself she would not admit the latter.

Then the mouth was on her once more, and the tongue inside her, within a crevice she had never dared explore. That long, green muscle poked deftly at her depths, then stilled. The troll sat back, regarding her with keen interest.

'Talaine, have you lain with a man before?'

And Talaine could not give him the satisfaction of knowing that what he did to her now, no one had done before. She drew her face to the side, her cheek flat against the stone so that she did not have to see the fire of his gaze and that strange tongue that had explored her with such familiarity.

'Of course I have,' she lied. She drew in a sharp gasp of discomfort as something long and thick and rough pushed into her suddenly, and she bucked even as she looked down to her womanhood. His fingers rested curled against her folds, long and powerful and calloused, with his middle finger pushed into her where his tongue had been only moments before.

'Then what manner of men were they,' he murmured gutturally, 'that could leave your maidenhead intact?' And she felt him push against something within her, withdrawing just before it could become painful. 'You are a liar, Talaine, but perhaps you have treasure enough to entice me, after all,' he said, more to himself than to her, and withdrew his long finger, holding it up to regard her glistening wetness along its length.

He drew back from her and got to his feet, and before Talaine could move he had picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, so that her breasts pressed against his back. She struggled to get out of his grasp, but in another moment he had cast her down on the softness of her bed, the cream-coloured silk cool against her naked flesh.

Almost instantly he was on the large bed with her, one knee resting between her legs as he drew closer. His thick green member grazed her thigh, and Talaine found suddenly that she could not do what he wished, could not have this creature defile her as it would. In her mind no price seemed too high for the chance to see her brother once more, yet her body felt no such certainty; it knew only the need to flee.

The Atheer did not move from the bed, and it puzzled her that he did not follow, even as she came to the door and desperately set her hands to the deadbolt. It would not move.

'No!' Talaine cried, tugging at the bolt with all her might. When still it would not give, she glanced in terror at the troll still reclining on her bed, and frantically began to beat her fists against the door.

'Let me out! Help! HELP! Guards! Help me!' She was weeping now, her flesh red and raw where it hammered on the wooden portal, a thunderous sound in the quiet hallway. In a heartbeat, the creature was behind her, his monstrous form pressing her against the door as one of his hands clamped over her mouth. She felt his arousal pressing into her back and screamed against his hand, desperately trying to extricate herself from his grasp.

'Be still,' he snarled close to her ear. Talaine quieted for a moment, struggling to draw breath against his palm, her breasts heaving where his weight kept her pressed against the door. His long fingers gripped her chin and turned her head, and he bowed his own over her shoulder so that their gazes could meet. 'Look into my eyes,' he bade her, and she would have refused, but within her mind's eye there came suddenly a vision of her brother, and the longer she looked into the Atheer's visage, the more she saw of her brother, a tall, thin troll riding at the side of the one who had claimed him three years before. They rode monstrous horses along the length of an unfamiliar river, its waters a strange violet colour.

'Where is this?' she cried. 'Where is he?' And as though he could hear her, she called his name, her voice choked with tears, 'Devar! Devar!'

'Lady Talaine?' came a guard's voice from outside the door. 'Is aught amiss?'

Eishar held her pressed against the door but did not try to silence her. He could disappear at any moment, if he so wished it. She understood this. She understood also, that if he did, she would never see her brother again.

For a moment Talaine rested her head against the door, tears trailing down her cheeks as she considered. Her every instinct demanded she cry out for help, escape this terrible creature, but her heart knew already what she must do. And the troll knew it too. One of his hands grasped a breast and began tweaking her nipple while he chuckled low and breathless in her ear, amused and aroused at her predicament as he pressed his weight against her.

'Lady Talaine!' the guard outside repeated, rapping his knuckles against the door.

'Send him away, or send me away,' the Atheer whispered, his breath warm at her ear. His hand released her chin and dropped to her thighs, dipping once more between her folds as his other hand kneaded the pale flesh of her breast. 'You must choose.' Even as he spoke the words, his knee nudged apart her thighs, and she relented with a soft sob, spreading her legs.

'No!' she cried, feeling the monster's cock trail along her inner thigh, but she did not close her legs. 'No,' she amended, her voice softer now, though trembling. 'There is naught amiss. Please leave me.'

'Are you certain, my lady?' asked the guard, his voice kind, aware perhaps of the significance of the date.

The tip of the troll's manhood touched her nether lips, and she bit her lip to stop her gasp, her dirtied palms now spread flat against the door.

'I am certain,' she said, and the chance to turn back was gone. The monster thrust into her in one brutal stroke, and she gave an agonized gasp, for it took every bit of strength she had to keep from crying out as the creature hilted himself within her, its thick length seeming to make contact with every part of her most intimate self.

The creature groaned and she felt him tremble within her, but he held them still as the guard outside hesitated, then called a soft 'goodnight' and departed.

The monster laughed softly, breathlessly, his voice thick with passion as he slowly drew himself out of her. Talaine remained pressed against the door, trembling, not daring to move as that thick organ was withdrawn from her aching depths. A large arm curled around her ribs, under her breasts, and with little effort the troll bore her to her bed, flinging her down upon the coverlet.

Talaine lay trembling, her gaze going from the monstrous organ between its thighs --smeared with proof of her lost virtue- to the creature's grin. There was no escaping it, no escaping the price she must pay to see her brother once more.

The urge to flee was nigh overwhelming, yet she forced herself to remain in place when the troll climbed upon the bed again and knelt on either side of the creamy thighs she pressed together. Its breathing was ragged, its eyes two dark pools of hunger that drank in every inch of her shivering form. Its maw dipped again to her breast, and she gasped as the sharp teeth grazed her peak, one of its claws enfolding the other breast and kneading her pale flesh. Its knee pressed against her legs, insisting, and soon her thighs parted as the monster settled its bulk between them.

Eishar drew back slowly, savouring every delicious moment that she lay powerless beneath him. Its claws grasped her thighs and bent her legs, settling behind her knees as he prepared to enter her. Talaine watched breathlessly, lips parted, as the glistening weapon of her defilement dipped again to her womanhood. The creature waited, an endless moment of torment, until finally she raised her gaze to meet his, and he feasted on her fear as he nudged apart her slickened folds, then sank into her with a low grunt, his weight pressing her into the bed.

Talaine whimpered softly as that massive rod invaded her again, too large, the green length touching every nerve of her passage. The creature hilted himself within her, only the base of its thick cock showing where it disappeared into her tight passage. The painful, seemingly impossible sense of fullness overrode her awareness of anything but that monstrous body inside her, and she drew a deep, shuddering breath as the creature began to fuck her.