The Taking of Talora Ch. 02 - Talaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eishar moved forward, large hands settling on her hips as he aligned himself with her opening. Before Talaine could prepare herself for that terrible weapon, it was slamming into her again in a swift, hard motion, drawing a cry from her as her nether-lips parted around the thick green length of monstrous cock. That brutal stroke was soon followed by another, and another, so that he surged into her painfully with the frenzy of a rutting beast, drawing her onto him as he drove himself deeper into her, his wild eyes never leaving her own.

Talaine gasped with the force of his fucking, arms held immobile as he surged into her, his gaze nearly black with passion. The pace was brutal, the friction nigh unbearable, yet soon their bodies began to meet with a slick sound that hinted at her growing arousal. Talaine could not look away from him, the monster that filled her so completely yet seemed to seek ever greater depths in her abused body. Her legs, at first splayed beside his bulk, began to tense with a building sensation she could not name, and to her horror she found her calves gathering behind his thighs, tightening against his green flesh in an effort to draw him closer, to aid his plunder of her.

His gaze dropped from hers for a moment, taking in the legs that wrapped around him so wantonly, and he groaned as he lowered more of his weight onto her, into her, his mouth seizing every gasp she gave as their bodies met again and again in the most primal of rituals.

The angle of his penetration had shifted as he lay atop her, and his furious pounding rubbed against that most sensitive of places, so that she gave a cry of ecstasy into his beastly mouth even as her passage contracted about his hard length. Her pleasure came shuddering though her, tensing every muscle for a glorious instant of bliss such as she had never known, before a wave of wonderful numbness washed away the tension. And still he fucked her.

The Atheer's passion grew. He drew his mouth from hers to raise himself and watch the meeting of their bodies, his thick length plunging with greater ease now into her tight warmth, her lips still spread taut around his organ.

Her mouth freed, Talaine gasped at the sensations he had forced her to experience. There was no reprieve for her senses, nor had she time to dwell on what she had felt, for the nature of their joining seemed to be changing. Eishar was slowing his rhythm by the slightest degree, and Talaine felt a growing sense of unease as he beheld their coupling carefully, as though he awaited some sight in particular where their bodies came together.

She felt it.

'No!' Talaine cried, and would have put out her hands to stop him, to push him away, but she was bound tightly to the posts. She strove to raise her head, but he had her in a slight arch, his claws digging into her soft hips as he held her in place and continued his onslaught. Yet she felt it, a thickening at the base of his cock, and she understood. An especially cruel servant had flung the knowledge at her when Talaine had had to dismiss the woman the year before: she'd said terrible things about Talora, vile things about women who longed for a troll to knot them, and Talaine had not understood until later, when her search for the means to return her brother had led her down dark pathways of knowledge she could not unlearn. Yet all that had seemed so disturbing and unlikely on the pages of a book now felt tenfold worse as the reality battered her entrance, demanding passage.

'Please, it won't fit!' she cried, and struggled to draw away, to draw herself up, and to her surprise he allowed this; he released his hold on her hips and she fell away from him, her aching opening free from his member. Talaine scrambled back against the headboard, unable to get off the bed, her eyes wild at the sight of the knot of muscle at the base of Eishar's cock. Nothing she could have done then would have enflamed the creature more than did the fear in her gaze. He allowed her only a moment to take in the sight of him, and then he was on her again. He thrust her knees apart where she half-sat against the headboard, and now she could see clearly everything that he did to her. His fingers clutched her creamy thighs, and they watched together as he speared her with his organ in one brutal stroke. He grunted low, every inch the beast as he took her, ignoring her cries as her flesh parted around him but struggled with the thickness at his root.

'You will take me,' he growled, and Talaine whimpered as that thickness pressed and pressed against her, and she could not escape. Her whimper grew into another cry as he released her thighs, seizing her by the waist instead and forcing her against him as he surged into her.

It happened. Her body parted before that brutal invasion and his knot sank into her. She had not felt that building sense again, only pain, and so the wave of pleasure took her completely unawares as another climax swept through her. This time she was not alone; she felt every quiver of the creature's length and knot buried inside her, twitching as the monster snarled his release. The cock within her spewed forth its seed in thick ropes, and he held her motionless, drinking in her horror and pain and pleasure even as her body drank his seed, seizing it in a desperate hunger to create life.

Again and again his release spilled into her, her body tightening convulsively around the thick knot, and their gazes remained locked together, the connection as intimate as the joining of their bodies, his thick cock filling every inch of her.

A golden glow filled his gaze, a power that burned brightly within him and travelled through his body into her own. She gasped as it claimed her, filling her being with the magic of the Atheer, even as the creature filled her body.

'Talaine of Heldenar, I bind you to me,' he murmured, voice thick with passion, his pelvis rocking lightly into her as he spent himself, a slow echo of their earlier fucking. She felt his essence enfold her own, their lives becoming entangled by the power of his strange race.

She could not resist that force, and without conscious thought she answered him, 'I am bound.'

And she was, well and truly. For though he released her wrists from the bedpost, she could not escape, but lay motionless beneath him as his knot kept him anchored inside her. He straddled her, his breath still frantic with the fervour of his rutting, but his eyes gentled as the glow left them, and he cupped her face for an instant, before trailing a slow caress down to her breast.

'You have done well, Talaine. You are worthy of the Atheer, and of bearing my heir.' His hand continued on from her peak down to her abdomen and splayed there. The creature threw back his head and closed his eyes, and though he remained still, Talaine still felt his member twitching in her depths.

'Such wonders I see,' he said, and she knew that he gazed upon his future, their future. 'A bright tomorrow awaits my people. This one will be a daughter, a queen to lead the Atheer into a glorious new era. There will be others, other sons and daughters. And you...' He groaned, and she felt him begin to harden anew inside her. 'Almost I could take you again.'

He opened his eyes, chuckling at her expression, and for a moment he might have been a human groom teasing his new bride. But then he shifted his weight, and the knot pulled at her entrance, and Talaine moaned in pain and growing distress at the agreement she'd made.

'Sleep now,' he bade her, and the ropes vanished from her wrists. She lowered her arms onto her stomach, rubbing at the chafed flesh. He moved to lower himself beside her, and she cried out at the discomfort, so that he held her hips tightly to him as he lay down, angling her around so that she came to rest atop him. 'Sleep,' he repeated, 'for tomorrow you will leave the life you have known, and join me in Atheeryn.'

Utterly spent and aching, she lay silently atop the monster, waiting for sleep, their bodies still joined. Though he had promised that the morrow would bring change, a departure from her old life, Talaine knew that the point of departure had come and gone already, perhaps in the moment of summoning, or in the instant her clothes had fallen to the floor; certainly there could have been no going back after he had first claimed her. And now they were bound, flesh to flesh, being to being.

***

On the morrow she bid her mother farewell, and Talora, bespelled once more, parted from her daughter with well-wishes for the future. There was little to prepare; all she would need awaited her already in his home, or so Eishar promised.

When the time came he held her hand, and they stepped forth into nothingness, vanishing from the morning light of her chamber to emerge in a land of dreams. And Talaine found she was not afraid; rather it was with curiosity that she stepped into this strange realm, and the new life it held.

In a land of towering silver forests and purple lakes, and castles of glimmering stone, the monster made her a queen. After months of illness --the word 'poison' was never uttered- the troll-king Neere succumbed, and his bastard heir was nowhere to be found. In the mortal realm, Heldenar Keep welcomed back its young lord from his long journey, and gone from their minds was the memory of the Atheer. All was as Eishar had said; Talora strengthened, her youth returned with her son, and soon came the happy announcement of his impending marriage to Priscilla of Belgura.

In Atheeryn, the high houses vied for the throne, but Eishar had timed things well. At the height of their scheming and warring, his wife birthed a daughter, and in her the power of the Atheer burned as it had in no other since the time of the great Fyntana, after whom they named her. None could dispute her claim, and when someone spoke in favour of dismissing Eishar's sentence after his long years of service to the tower, another suggested they name him regent, and it was soon agreed upon by most, if not all. Eishar's power could only extend so far.

And so Talaine became queen regent in a world far from her own. She had thought her days would be idle, but when they put Eishar on the throne and her at his side, she soon discovered a love for the intricacies of ruling and court-life. He kept his promise to her, and for seven days each year she returned to her childhood home and the family she'd left behind. Gone was the darkness of the years before; hope filled the keep and its people, for they had lost all recollection of the events that had caused such upheaval in their lives. Nor could anyone ever quite remember the name of Talaine's husband, or where it was that she lived, but they believed that she was well and happy, and this was no lie.

But busy and fulfilling as her days were, Talaine still feared the coming of night. For in a room fit for a queen at the heart of a castle, her husband bound her to him again and again with his body, teaching her the ways of the Atheer and their coupling.

One night, a year after he had first claimed her, she lay awake against him, their bodies tied together by the knot of muscle within her. His blue gaze caressed her hungrily, as though he had not spent himself within her but a few minutes before. He bent his head to suck on a nipple, her breasts full and heavy mere months after the birth of their child.

Talaine's thoughts drifted, her body humming with a slow, lazy current of pleasure. She wondered what her life would have been like had she never summoned the creature. Certainly it would have been bleak, watching her home deteriorate as the people lost heart and her mother lost her mind. She would never have known her daughter, that small being that had already claimed her complete devotion. And in an old tower a beastly troll would have remained hidden away from the world, slaking his lust once every few years on whatever servant dared attend him.

The thought disturbed her, and it took a moment to recognize the emotion for what it was: jealousy. In her heart, something shifted. Talaine drew herself carefully up, eliciting a grunt of protest from her husband as her nipple was drawn from his mouth. She held his bright blue gaze with her own and began to ride him slowly and deliberately, feeling him harden again within her. And Eishar gave that low, terrible laugh of his, for he had foreseen this moment, and the thousands just like it that would follow.

'Eishar of the Atheer,' Talaine whispered, fucking him, 'I bind you to me, now and always.'

And the power ran both ways.

'I am bound,' he growled, but the words were lost against the lips she brought willingly to his own.